FANDOM


  • I saw a crazy theory, I will try to move the whole thing here. link http://aphot-nuit.tumblr.com/post/129837560260/so-did-anyone-else-notice-that-peridot-keeps

    So did anyone else notice that Peridot keeps referring to something called “The Cluster”? There’s a reason for that.

    None of the Cluster Gems we’ve seen so far are The Cluster itself.

    Every time Peridot mentions the fusion experiments, it’s always been in reference to something called The Cluster. Not the cluster gems. The Cluster. Peridot also keeps saying that this thing is going to kill everything. She says in “Friend Ship” that Earth has an expiration date. She said in “Catch and Release” that The Cluster was going to destroy everything, going so far to say that she and everyone else would be shattered. Why would Peridot be afraid of the monsters that were easily poofed by Connie, Steven, and Garnet? Because those things aren’t what she’s talking about.

    Clusternightmare

    This thing? Nope.

    Muscle Cluster

    This guy? Nu-uh.

    Cluster Hand Monster

    Not even this guy is the actual Cluster.

    But, take note of the fact that Peridot also mentions that The Cluster will hatch. Not emerge. Hatch. Notice that an upcoming episode is called, “When it Rains.” The plot? “Steven helps a friend who’s afraid of thunderstorms.” I’m making a lot of assumptions here, but what if that friend is Peridot? And what if the reason she’s afraid of thunderstorms is because-

    Geode

    -THIS thing contains more than just a synthetic thunderstorm. After all, what’s inside a geode? A massive cluster of rocks and gems. The writers did say Steven’s healing powers would have worked on the Geode, had Greg not messed them up, but every single time Steven has used his healing powers, it was on a living thing. First on Connie’s eyes, then Lapis’ Gem, then Greg’s leg, and his attempt at healing the Geode. What if the healing powers only work on living things, which was why it didn’t repair the Homeworld Warp? What I’m getting at here is, what if the reason Peridot fears thunderstorms, is because the Geode has more than just a storm inside of it. The storm just means the geode is cracking. Hatching. This is not a Geode at all. It’s an egg.

    An egg for the Cluster.

      Loading editor
    • WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!

      But seriously, that's a great theory.

        Loading editor
    • Catch and release palette

      peridot supports this theory

        Loading editor
    • OMG!!!! What if the synthethic thunderstorm is only a manifestation of the powers of The Cluster. After all, we have already seen a Gem which was capable of casting illusions and manipulating a building even without having a physical form. And the CG stated that if the contents of the Geode were ever realeased, EVERYTHING would be destroyed...

        Loading editor
    • Tom Topaz wrote:
      OMG!!!! What if the synthethic thunderstorm is only a manifestation of the powers of The Cluster. After all, we have already seen a Gem which was capable of casting illusions and manipulating a building even without having a physical form. And the CG stated that if the contents of the Geode were ever realeased, EVERYTHING would be destroyed...

      If this is ture, unless they find a way to destroy.

        Loading editor
    • An egg?

        Loading editor
    • YellowFreakingDiamond wrote:
      Catch and release palette

      peridot supports this theory

      WE LOVE YOU PERI

        Loading editor
    • Cheetah-shooter wrote:
      I saw a crazy theory, I will try to move the whole thing here.

      So did anyone else notice that Peridot keeps referring to something called “The Cluster”? There’s a reason for that.

      None of the Cluster Gems we’ve seen so far are The Cluster itself.

      Every time Peridot mentions the fusion experiments, it’s always been in reference to something called The Cluster. Not the cluster gems. The Cluster. Peridot also keeps saying that this thing is going to kill everything. She says in “Friend Ship” that Earth has an expiration date. She said in “Catch and Release” that The Cluster was going to destroy everything, going so far to say that she and everyone else would be shattered. Why would Peridot be afraid of the monsters that were easily poofed by Connie, Steven, and Garnet? Because those things aren’t what she’s talking about.

      Clusternightmare

      This thing? Nope.

      Muscle Cluster

      This guy? Nu-uh.

      Cluster Hand Monster

      Not even this guy is the actual Cluster.

      But, take note of the fact that Peridot also mentions that The Cluster will hatch. Not emerge. Hatch. Notice that an upcoming episode is called, “When it Rains.” The plot? “Steven helps a friend who’s afraid of thunderstorms.” I’m making a lot of assumptions here, but what if that friend is Peridot? And what if the reason she’s afraid of thunderstorms is because-

      Geode

      -THIS thing contains more than just a synthetic thunderstorm. After all, what’s inside a geode? A massive cluster of rocks and gems. The writers did say Steven’s healing powers would have worked on the Geode, had Greg not messed them up, but every single time Steven has used his healing powers, it was on a living thing. First on Connie’s eyes, then Lapis’ Gem, then Greg’s leg, and his attempt at healing the Geode. What if the healing powers only work on living things, which was why it didn’t repair the Homeworld Warp? What I’m getting at here is, what if the reason Peridot fears thunderstorms, is because the Geode has more than just a storm inside of it. The storm just means the geode is cracking. Hatching. This is not a Geode at all. It’s an egg.

      An egg for the Cluster.


      Excellent theory! I have some backing from this just from the visual alone. I also have some prediction of WHERE the Geode is.

      Let's start off simple. If the Geode is an egg, this would make so much sense. For one thing, all the Clusters are found underground(Save for the newest two; these might have escaped from sight and from Facet Five in "Keeping it Together"). The land around the Geode is inclined upwards, meaning it has come from below. This means nothing until you look at the land itself. The land is a slight tint of red, similar to the Kindergarden. This means that the Geode is located somewhere either in or very close to the Kindergarden(This would explain the ever-overcast weather of the Kindergarden).

        Loading editor
    • I think this theory will come true. Garnet said the Geode was created by explosion, maybe that detonation melt a lot of gems into the one mixed. Maybe minor cluster gems are behaving like animals or zombies because intelligence of cluster depends on number of gems forced to fuse. 1-2 gems make weak and simple forms like handy clusters, more gems leads to zombie form but all army forced to fuse... can make an intelligent form. It can be threat not only for Earth and that is a reason why Homeworld have sent Peridot.

      In The Return, Greg said the war has ended by cataclysm which destroy many of gems and Earth species. Rose could save only a few of them. This cataclysm created The Cluster as well.

        Loading editor
    • This theory is pretty good.. o.o

        Loading editor
    • Only peridot can destroy the geode!

        Loading editor
    • I think the geode is actually The Cluster's egg. It was cracked in that episode because it was close to hatching... Besides, why would they make something this huge be a one-episode thing? Tying something like this into the overall story arc would be just like the Crewniverse. They give us tons of hints for everything they don't explicitly say. This has got to be it.

        Loading editor
    • Qnomei wrote:
      Information copied directly from this post without citation.

      I think the geode is actually The Cluster's egg. It was cracked in that episode because it was close to hatching... The article says it was probably created by an explosion, but wouldn't it make more sense to assume it was dropped from space? Possibly by Homeworld? Besides, why would they make something this huge be a one-episode thing? Tying something like this into the overall story arc would be just like the Crewniverse. They give us tons of hints for everything they don't explicitly say. This has got to be it.

      Heh, this post.

        Loading editor
    • Qnomei wrote:
      Information copied directly from this post without citation.

      I think the geode is actually The Cluster's egg. It was cracked in that episode because it was close to hatching... Besides, why would they make something this huge be a one-episode thing? Tying something like this into the overall story arc would be just like the Crewniverse. They give us tons of hints for everything they don't explicitly say. This has got to be it.

      If you say so, I will add to there.

        Loading editor
    • Lenny-GIF

      Sticks can stop it.

        Loading editor
    • Qnomei wrote:
      Information copied directly from this post without citation.

      I think the geode is actually The Cluster's egg. It was cracked in that episode because it was close to hatching... Besides, why would they make something this huge be a one-episode thing? Tying something like this into the overall story arc would be just like the Crewniverse. They give us tons of hints for everything they don't explicitly say. This has got to be it.

      And watch carefully next time there is any extra words. Cause you blame me this time.

        Loading editor
    • Cheetah-shooter wrote: I saw a crazy theory, I will try to move the whole thing here. link http://aphot-nuit.tumblr.com/post/129837560260/so-did-anyone-else-notice-that-peridot-keeps

      So did anyone else notice that Peridot keeps referring to something called “The Cluster”? There’s a reason for that.

      None of the Cluster Gems we’ve seen so far are The Cluster itself.

      Every time Peridot mentions the fusion experiments, it’s always been in reference to something called The Cluster. Not the cluster gems. The Cluster. Peridot also keeps saying that this thing is going to kill everything. She says in “Friend Ship” that Earth has an expiration date. She said in “Catch and Release” that The Cluster was going to destroy everything, going so far to say that she and everyone else would be shattered. Why would Peridot be afraid of the monsters that were easily poofed by Connie, Steven, and Garnet? Because those things aren’t what she’s talking about.

      Clusternightmare

      This thing? Nope.

      Muscle Cluster

      This guy? Nu-uh.

      Cluster Hand Monster

      Not even this guy is the actual Cluster.

      But, take note of the fact that Peridot also mentions that The Cluster will hatch. Not emerge. Hatch. Notice that an upcoming episode is called, “When it Rains.” The plot? “Steven helps a friend who’s afraid of thunderstorms.” I’m making a lot of assumptions here, but what if that friend is Peridot? And what if the reason she’s afraid of thunderstorms is because-

      Geode

      -THIS thing contains more than just a synthetic thunderstorm. After all, what’s inside a geode? A massive cluster of rocks and gems. The writers did say Steven’s healing powers would have worked on the Geode, had Greg not messed them up, but every single time Steven has used his healing powers, it was on a living thing. First on Connie’s eyes, then Lapis’ Gem, then Greg’s leg, and his attempt at healing the Geode. What if the healing powers only work on living things, which was why it didn’t repair the Homeworld Warp? What I’m getting at here is, what if the reason Peridot fears thunderstorms, is because the Geode has more than just a storm inside of it. The storm just means the geode is cracking. Hatching. This is not a Geode at all. It’s an egg.

      An egg for the Cluster.

      excellent theory! All I'm wondering is what the heck will come out of that thing?

        Loading editor
    • Someone stupidly think I stole others people work and it is just a big mistake, and yes, the theory can be bigger still.

        Loading editor
    • Cheetah-shooter wrote:
      Qnomei wrote:

      I think the geode is actually The Cluster's egg. It was cracked in that episode because it was close to hatching... Besides, why would they make something this huge be a one-episode thing? Tying something like this into the overall story arc would be just like the Crewniverse. They give us tons of hints for everything they don't explicitly say. This has got to be it.

      And watch carefully next time there is any extra words. Cause you blame me this time.

      It's not a big deal, I didn't see your discussion before I made a blog post. I'm just putting credit where it's due.

        Loading editor
    • Qnomei wrote:
      Cheetah-shooter wrote:
      Qnomei wrote:

      I think the geode is actually The Cluster's egg. It was cracked in that episode because it was close to hatching... Besides, why would they make something this huge be a one-episode thing? Tying something like this into the overall story arc would be just like the Crewniverse. They give us tons of hints for everything they don't explicitly say. This has got to be it.

      And watch carefully next time there is any extra words. Cause you blame me this time.
      It's not a big deal, I didn't see your discussion before I made a blog post. I'm just putting credit where it's due.

      And thanks for the original link, bro.

        Loading editor
    • No problem.

      I just had another idea. What if the cluster was planted there long ago as Homeworld's endgame against the Crystal Gems? Gems live on a much longer timescale than humans do, so a few thousand years would be just like 25 years to them. They wanted revenge on Rose, but didn't care if that came at a snail's pace, as long as the CG's never found out Earth would be a goner. 

        Loading editor
    • Cheetah-shooter wrote: I saw a crazy theory, I will try to move the whole thing here. link http://aphot-nuit.tumblr.com/post/129837560260/so-did-anyone-else-notice-that-peridot-keeps

      So did anyone else notice that Peridot keeps referring to something called “The Cluster”? There’s a reason for that.

      None of the Cluster Gems we’ve seen so far are The Cluster itself.

      Every time Peridot mentions the fusion experiments, it’s always been in reference to something called The Cluster. Not the cluster gems. The Cluster. Peridot also keeps saying that this thing is going to kill everything. She says in “Friend Ship” that Earth has an expiration date. She said in “Catch and Release” that The Cluster was going to destroy everything, going so far to say that she and everyone else would be shattered. Why would Peridot be afraid of the monsters that were easily poofed by Connie, Steven, and Garnet? Because those things aren’t what she’s talking about.

      Clusternightmare

      This thing? Nope.

      Muscle Cluster

      This guy? Nu-uh.

      Cluster Hand Monster

      Not even this guy is the actual Cluster.

      But, take note of the fact that Peridot also mentions that The Cluster will hatch. Not emerge. Hatch. Notice that an upcoming episode is called, “When it Rains.” The plot? “Steven helps a friend who’s afraid of thunderstorms.” I’m making a lot of assumptions here, but what if that friend is Peridot? And what if the reason she’s afraid of thunderstorms is because-

      Geode

      -THIS thing contains more than just a synthetic thunderstorm. After all, what’s inside a geode? A massive cluster of rocks and gems. The writers did say Steven’s healing powers would have worked on the Geode, had Greg not messed them up, but every single time Steven has used his healing powers, it was on a living thing. First on Connie’s eyes, then Lapis’ Gem, then Greg’s leg, and his attempt at healing the Geode. What if the healing powers only work on living things, which was why it didn’t repair the Homeworld Warp? What I’m getting at here is, what if the reason Peridot fears thunderstorms, is because the Geode has more than just a storm inside of it. The storm just means the geode is cracking. Hatching. This is not a Geode at all. It’s an egg.

      An egg for the Cluster.

      That is the best theory I've ever heared! So if that thing hatches everyone will die? That'll be really bad for the gems but great for the show! And our entertainment

        Loading editor
    • SUPER NAME wrote:

      That is the best theory I've ever heared! So if that thing hatches everyone will die? That'll be really bad for the gems but great for the show! And our entertainment

      Panem et circenses! Yay!

        Loading editor
    • Good thing Greg has duct tape that should solve problems!

        Loading editor
    • Qnomei wrote:
      I think the geode is actually The Cluster's egg. It was cracked in that episode because it was close to hatching... Besides, why would they make something this huge be a one-episode thing? Tying something like this into the overall story arc would be just like the Crewniverse. They give us tons of hints for everything they don't explicitly say. This has got to be it.


      This theory thread makes too much sense, which is good for us, but bad for the characters. I am on the edge of my seat now...

        Loading editor
    • Derpyrebound wrote:

      This theory thread makes too much sense, which is good for us, but bad for the characters. I am on the edge of my seat now...

      Let me tell you a little story to make you feel better:

      There once was an ugly gem cluster. It was so ugly that everyone died. The end.

        Loading editor
    • This would make sense if the CG didn't know about it. Pearl made it sound as if it's been there awhile, not dropped down by Homeworld. This theory is detailed and descriptive, but I don't think its a cluster egg if the crystal gems knew about it. I think its like it looked, a huge massive storm probably made by a strong gem during the war, who like lapis maybe had a elemental power. The storm, Or maybe her, was trapped inside to contain herself and protect the earth. But Pearl was interrupted, so we wont know until the time comes.

        Loading editor
    • Very clever theory.

      But, does this mean that the problem has already been solved by Greg with duct tape?

      So Peridot will be all: What? A human already stopped the Cluster? Impossible!

        Loading editor
    • Ronaldo Smith wrote:
      Very clever theory.

      But, does this mean that the problem has already been solved by Greg with duct tape?

      So Peridot will be all: What? A human already stopped the Cluster? Impossible!


      Well, if we need to make this theory bigger, we should assume the power will still be growing even it is blocked, that why it is stable for this long, a year, as Steven Universe is develop in real time.

        Loading editor
    • This is an amazing theory! I planned on doing a thread like this, but my laziness was over 9000.

      But listen to this:

      Back to the Barn: Steven and the Gems go to the barn to build robots.

      Doesn't say Crystal Gems, it just says Gems. Why? Because Peridot is classified as a Crystal Gem, yet (might not ever) and who else would know how to build robots better than an actual robot herself! Peridot!

      Why would they need robots? To fight the mega Cluster!

        Loading editor
    • KinguvX wrote:
      This is an amazing theory! I planned on doing a thread like this, but my laziness was over 9000.

      But listen to this:

      Back to the Barn: Steven and the Gems go to the barn to build robots.

      Doesn't say Crystal Gems, it just says Gems. Why? Because Peridot is classified as a Crystal Gem, yet (might not ever) and who else would know how to build robots better than an actual robot herself! Peridot!

      Why would they need robots? To fight the mega Cluster!


      Not yet, but maybe. And Peridot still have a lot to go.

        Loading editor
    • It's a great theory, though you menitoning how the staff said Steven could've fixed the geode further fuels my grudge against Greg for causing Steven to lose his healing powers

      Though there's one thing that doesn't make sense. If the Cluster relates to the Geode, why did Peridot go to the Kindergarten to check up on the Gem Mutants?

        Loading editor
    • Well, there basically was no way for Peridot to see the Geode from that screen from Homeworld..

      And when she was in Earth, maybe she did check on it but we just didn't see it.

        Loading editor
    • KinguvX wrote:
      This is an amazing theory! I planned on doing a thread like this, but my laziness was over 9000.

      But listen to this:

      Back to the Barn: Steven and the Gems go to the barn to build robots.

      Doesn't say Crystal Gems, it just says Gems. Why? Because Peridot is classified as a Crystal Gem, yet (might not ever) and who else would know how to build robots better than an actual robot herself! Peridot!

      Why would they need robots? To fight the mega Cluster!

      I suspect the robots are the flask robonoids that the CGs gathered in On The Run, but have not been seen since. With Peri and Pearl working together they can fix them.

      Perhaps they are going to use them to apply duct tape to the Geode (if this theory is correct).

        Loading editor
    • Well, with the brain and the smarts of Pearl and Peridot they would defiantly be able to fix it and more. They'd probably be able to add on to it, like weapons, protection, healing abilities, and much much more.

        Loading editor
    • Ronaldo Smith wrote:

      I suspect the robots are the flask robonoids that the CGs gathered in On The Run, but have not been seen since. With Peri and Pearl working together they can fix them.

      Perhaps they are going to use them to apply duct tape to the Geode (if this theory is correct).

      Or maybe they can get the goop working again so the flask robonoids can repair the Geode with it. 

      In that case I can imagine Peridot trying to sneak off with at least some of them to try to repair the Galaxy Warp and get away.

        Loading editor
    • Well, after awhile Peridot would eventually befriend Steven.

      Like in When it Rains we already get to see Peridot yelling to Steven to get back here, causing me to believe she is scared so she needs Steven for protection.

      If that isn't true, there is still the fact that living with someone you do not know there is a 99.99% you are going to talk to them and get to know them. She is probably going to attempt an escape but remember adorable Steven and not do it.

        Loading editor
    • KinguvX wrote:
      Well, after awhile Peridot would eventually befriend Steven.

      Like in When it Rains we already get to see Peridot yelling to Steven to get back here, causing me to believe she is scared so she needs Steven for protection.

      If that isn't true, there is still the fact that living with someone you do not know there is a 99.99% you are going to talk to them and get to know them. She is probably going to attempt an escape but remember adorable Steven and not do it.

      I agree that things could easily develop that way. However you never know.

        Loading editor
    • In the words of Vegeta... if that really is the cluster's egg... ahem

      "Vegeta:  We're dead! We are dead! All dead! All gonna die! Dead Men Be We! A cornucopia of pain and despair is coming our way to ensure our demise! We are SO going to die! Waaahaaahaaaa!"

        Loading editor
    • That would explain why Peridot's afraid of thunder...

        Loading editor
    • Qnomei wrote:

      Derpyrebound wrote:

      This theory thread makes too much sense, which is good for us, but bad for the characters. I am on the edge of my seat now...

      Let me tell you a little story to make you feel better:

      There once was an ugly gem cluster. It was so ugly that everyone died. The end.

      That didn't help at all!

        Loading editor
    • I wonder how it's going to get out...

        Loading editor
      • TheMagicalWizard* wrote:

      I wonder how it's going to get out...The geode might be the embryo for it, as you can see the outside of the geode(the walls) looks like the bottom of an egg.

        Loading editor
    • YellowFreakingDiamond wrote:
      *TheMagicalWizard* wrote:

      I wonder how it's going to get out...The geode might be the embryo for it, as you can see the outside of the geode(the walls) looks like the bottom of an egg.

      That could happen/

        Loading editor
    • Interesting trivia:

      • The Geode looks like the slow explosion from Akira.
      • The Cluster Gems look sort of like the gigantic hideous spoiler monster from Akira.
        Loading editor
    • The "It's happening!" preview for "When It Rains" seems to indicate that Peridot associates thunder with the Cluster.

      This would make perfect sense if the Geode is the Cluster.

        Loading editor
    • Ronaldo Smith wrote:
      The "It's happening!" preview for "When It Rains" seems to indicate that Peridot associates thunder with the Cluster.

      This would make perfect sense if the Geode is the Cluster.


      It still doesn't explain how the Cluster relates to the Gem Mutants if that were the case.

      Gordon Ecker wrote:
      Interesting trivia:
      • The Geode looks like the slow explosion from Akira.
      • The Cluster Gems look sort of like the gigantic hideous spoiler monster from Akira.

      To be honest, the only Japanese references I was expecting with the Cluster is that it'll end up fighting Malachite in a way that pays a homage to Godzilla & other giant monster movies

        Loading editor
    • Dimond is a cluster

        Loading editor
    • Pencil Sketcher wrote:

      It still doesn't explain how the Cluster relates to the Gem Mutants if that were the case.

      It doesn't have to, the connection to lightning storms is enough. That, and the fact that the inside of a geode is literally a ton of crystals formed inside a hollow rock. If this geode was formed by a huge explosion, it's safe to say there's a big ol' cluster of gems being contained inside of it, and as we know from "House Guest", it's trying to get out. That's what makes the geode theory so good.

        Loading editor
    • Pencil Sketcher wrote:
      Ronaldo Smith wrote:
      The "It's happening!" preview for "When It Rains" seems to indicate that Peridot associates thunder with the Cluster.

      This would make perfect sense if the Geode is the Cluster.


      It still doesn't explain how the Cluster relates to the Gem Mutants if that were the case.

      From "Keeping It Together":

      Peridot: This is Peridot, updating status. Still stuck on miserable planet.... The fusion experiments are developing properly. A few have even emerged early.

      There is nothing in what she said to indicate the Cluster has anything to do with the forced fusions, Gem Mutants, whatever you want to call them. It seems the Homeworld gems were doing more than one horrible experiment at a time.

        Loading editor
    • Qnomei wrote:
      Pencil Sketcher wrote:

      It still doesn't explain how the Cluster relates to the Gem Mutants if that were the case.

      It doesn't have to, the connection to lightning storms is enough. That, and the fact that the inside of a geode is literally a ton of crystals formed inside a hollow rock. If this geode was formed by a huge explosion, it's safe to say there's a big ol' cluster of gems being contained inside of it, and as we know from "House Guest", it's trying to get out.


      That makes sense, but the only question this theory raises is why Peridot had to check up on the Gem mutants in the Kindergarten if her mission was check on the status of the Cluster

        Loading editor
    • Gem Mutants are like mini-clusters...

      Which is a bad thing because all of them are very big..

        Loading editor
    • Pencil Sketcher wrote:

      That makes sense, but the only question this theory raises is why Peridot had to check up on the Gem mutants in the Kindergarten if her mission was check on the status of the Cluster

      Her main mission was to check on the Cluster, checking on the Forced Fusions may have been a secondary assignment.

        Loading editor
    • Wait, I'm confused..

      When you guys refer to the clusters we have seen so far, you are calling them either "forced fusions" or "Gem mutants" and calling the main one, which is a massive cluster of gems the "Cluster"

        Loading editor
    • KinguvX wrote:
      Wait, I'm confused..

      When you guys refer to the clusters we have seen so far, you are calling them either "forced fusions" or "Gem mutants" and calling the main one, which is a massive cluster of gems the "Cluster"

      We don't know what it is that Peridot is refering to as the Cluster. Previously people, including me, thought Cluster was a name for Forced Fusions. It is begining to look like that may not be the case. Too soon to know for sure.

        Loading editor
    • I am thinking that all of the Gem Mutants/Forced Fusions are all some type of mink-cluster and there is one, massive, dangerous cluster simply referred to as, The Cluster..

        Loading editor
    • Finally! Someone who might also think Steven can only heal living things!

        Loading editor
    • Pandauniverse wrote:
      Finally! Someone who might also think Steven can only heal living things!


      It is the shell, not the cluster itself.

        Loading editor
    • What if the gem mutants were just failed experiments so YD just let them loose to terrorize humans.

        Loading editor
    • 12gemstopaz wrote:
      What if the gem mutants were just failed experiments so YD just let them loose to terrorize humans.

      So YD will kill off the humans, leaving Earth for herself.

        Loading editor
    • Amazing theory, and if this comes true, wow the Crewniverse are clever. Taking something from such a bland forgettable episode and turning it into the season 2 showdown !

        Loading editor
    • It's beggining ~Peridot

      Well...

        Loading editor
    • What if the Cluster contains the fallen Pink Diamond and this is the driving strength of the big Cluster?

        Loading editor
    • Cheetah-shooter wrote:
      I saw a crazy theory, I will try to move the whole thing here. link http://aphot-nuit.tumblr.com/post/129837560260/so-did-anyone-else-notice-that-peridot-keeps

      So did anyone else notice that Peridot keeps referring to something called “The Cluster”? There’s a reason for that.

      None of the Cluster Gems we’ve seen so far are The Cluster itself.

      Every time Peridot mentions the fusion experiments, it’s always been in reference to something called The Cluster. Not the cluster gems. The Cluster. Peridot also keeps saying that this thing is going to kill everything. She says in “Friend Ship” that Earth has an expiration date. She said in “Catch and Release” that The Cluster was going to destroy everything, going so far to say that she and everyone else would be shattered. Why would Peridot be afraid of the monsters that were easily poofed by Connie, Steven, and Garnet? Because those things aren’t what she’s talking about.

      Clusternightmare

      This thing? Nope.

      Muscle Cluster

      This guy? Nu-uh.

      Cluster Hand Monster

      Not even this guy is the actual Cluster.

      But, take note of the fact that Peridot also mentions that The Cluster will hatch. Not emerge. Hatch. Notice that an upcoming episode is called, “When it Rains.” The plot? “Steven helps a friend who’s afraid of thunderstorms.” I’m making a lot of assumptions here, but what if that friend is Peridot? And what if the reason she’s afraid of thunderstorms is because-

      Geode

      -THIS thing contains more than just a synthetic thunderstorm. After all, what’s inside a geode? A massive cluster of rocks and gems. The writers did say Steven’s healing powers would have worked on the Geode, had Greg not messed them up, but every single time Steven has used his healing powers, it was on a living thing. First on Connie’s eyes, then Lapis’ Gem, then Greg’s leg, and his attempt at healing the Geode. What if the healing powers only work on living things, which was why it didn’t repair the Homeworld Warp? What I’m getting at here is, what if the reason Peridot fears thunderstorms, is because the Geode has more than just a storm inside of it. The storm just means the geode is cracking. Hatching. This is not a Geode at all. It’s an egg.

      An egg for the Cluster.

      I saw the Tumblr; I saw this, I ran through these past many episodes various times in order to get it... AND THIS IS BRILLIANT! You just might have given us the answer before the writers ever could! ...Man, that's bittersweet. But keep in mind that we shouldn't throw anything into absolutes. There's still Malachite to consider in the equation that in fact may prove to be a factor in the events. And then there's the moon referenced in the season finale as mentioned in the upcoming episodes for possibly next year (if I'm following the episode pattern correctly); which means the Cluster may be just the beginning of an worldwide apocalypse sent straight from the moon! Kind of like in (and it's okay if you don't get it, not many have seen the show) in the season 1 finale of Beast Wars Transformers,in which it's revealed that one of Earth's two moons (it makes much more sense in context, trust me) is in fact a Death Star-style planet annihilator to be used as a last resort if the Vok's project proved a failure. In fact there's a LOT of parallels with Steven Universe and Beast Wars if you get right down to it.


      Sure, Garnet trying to maintain a balance between being a leader and someone relatable to the crew? Or Crystal Gems in this case. Either way, it totally sounds like Optimus Primal's conflict. A former enemy that sacrifices itself for a greater good that in fact becomes a greater evil down the line; that's a near-perfect parallel to Dinobot if you put Lapis Lazuli into consideration. An often analytical fighter that uses science over mere luck? Sounds like Rhinox to me (albeit in reverse) and as stated before, the Vok and the Homeworld are surprisingly similar if you think about it. An alien race that makes various anomalies and artifacts and tests and can destroy planets on a  whim? I think you get where I'm going with this. Seems I may have been wrong; it's not so much Lord of the Rings as it is Beast Wars! Though I stand by that Lord of the Rings and Steven Universe are still surprisingly similar, but that's another topic.

        Loading editor
    • Lefty7788 wrote:
      What if the Cluster contains the fallen Pink Diamond and this is the driving strength of the big Cluster?

      Actually, my theory is that Rose Quartz WAS Pink Diamond prior to the show. Think about it. She had tremendous power, was able to hold her own against impossible odds, AND Yellow Diamond was singled out specifically as having a rivalry with her (no doubt due to possibly being either superior to or partnered up with Pink Diamond), which would explain why they call Steven a traitor as much as the other Crystal Gems.

        Loading editor
    • This:

      Diamond PNG6684

      Pink Diamond







      Is ≠ to this:

      Rose-quartz-gem-179816a-250x250

      Rose Quartz









      Can't we just remember that Rose was the leader of a rebellion against her own kind? That she was singled out for that reason and not some conjecture that has zero basis in any known cannon? It's not that hard.

        Loading editor
    • Qnomei wrote:
      This:
      Diamond PNG6684

      Pink Diamond







      Is ≠ to this:

      Rose-quartz-gem-179816a-250x250

      Rose Quartz









      Can't we just remember that Rose was the leader of a rebellion against her own kind? That she was singled out for that reason and not some conjecture that has zero basis in any known cannon? It's not that hard.

      No need to be a jerk about it. Besides, tell me I'm wrong! And if I'm wrong, explain why the temple has all four diamonds but the current (or should I say wrecked) Gem Warship only had three. And don't sell me that "Maybe Pink Diamond deffected after war" crap; there's a reason Jasper singled Steven (a.k.a. Rose Quartz) from the other "traitors". Besides the leader thing, and considering she was considered capable of holding her own against the likes of Yellow Diamond and lord knows who else; like I said, tell me I'm wrong!

        Loading editor
    • I'm sorry, It's just that I hear that theory all the time with zero explanation, or if it is explained, it uses nothing but assumptions based off weak/unexplained parts of Rose's history. We don't know anything about what happened to Pink Diamond. We can't assume Rose is Pink Diamond just because it doesn't appear on the Diamond Authority's symbol anymore. I won't pretend I know what happened because the only people who do are the creators of the show. 

      And I thought Jasper targeted him because she had a score to settle with Rose, She never mentioned anything about Pink Diamond. In fact, no character on the show ever has. The same goes for Blue and White Diamond. So, to keep insisting that Rose must be Pink diamond doesn't make sense to me given all the things we know about her and the war. The secret she is hiding could be the fusion experiments for all we know. 

      We're kind of pulling this thread off track, too. 

        Loading editor
    • Qnomei wrote:
      I'm sorry, It's just that I hear that theory all the time with zero explanation, or if it is explained, it uses nothing but assumptions based off weak/unexplained parts of Rose's history. We don't know anything about what happened to Pink Diamond. We can't assume Rose is Pink Diamond just because it doesn't appear on the Diamond Authority's symbol anymore. I won't pretend I know what happened because the only people who do are the creators of the show. 

      And I thought Jasper targeted him because she had a score to settle with Rose, She never mentioned anything about Pink Diamond. In fact, no character on the show ever has. The same goes for Blue and White Diamond. So, to keep insisting that Rose must be Pink diamond doesn't make sense to me given all the things we know about her and the war. The secret she is hiding could be the fusion experiments for all we know. 

      We're kind of pulling this thread off track, too. 

      I'm not acting like I KNOW what happened, it's only a theory and nothing more. And what I said was evidence...just not enough to confirm it. We just need a few more episodes to really get the idea of what really happened in the war. Besides, I agree that it's wrong to throw everything into absolutes. If evolution, this show, and history itself has taught me anything it's that this never works out in the end.

        Loading editor
    • Dinoboygreen wrote:
      Qnomei wrote:
      This:
      Diamond PNG6684

      Pink Diamond







      Is ≠ to this:

      Rose-quartz-gem-179816a-250x250

      Rose Quartz









      Can't we just remember that Rose was the leader of a rebellion against her own kind? That she was singled out for that reason and not some conjecture that has zero basis in any known cannon? It's not that hard.

      No need to be a jerk about it. Besides, tell me I'm wrong! And if I'm wrong, explain why the temple has all four diamonds but the current (or should I say wrecked) Gem Warship only had three. And don't sell me that "Maybe Pink Diamond deffected after war" crap; there's a reason Jasper singled Steven (a.k.a. Rose Quartz) from the other "traitors". Besides the leader thing, and considering she was considered capable of holding her own against the likes of Yellow Diamond and lord knows who else; like I said, tell me I'm wrong!


      Well, after Sworn to the Sword, I kind of thought that "Diamond" was a title used to describe the rulers/highest ranking Gems on Homeworld, similar to "Queen," "Your Highness," "Oh Great One," etc., & that all of the Diamonds are actually different Gems with colors based on their title

        Loading editor
    • Guys if that theory is right then well look at the geode, It is massive! Imagine how big the cluster is when the geode is like twice the high of Greg and its only a gem (only like the tiniest part of a whole gem)  then the cluster is such a giant, that will destroy worlds!

        Loading editor
    • Pencil Sketcher wrote:

      Well, after Sworn to the Sword, I kind of thought that "Diamond" was a title used to describe the rulers/highest ranking Gems on Homeworld, similar to "Queen," "Your Highness," "Oh Great One," etc., & that all of the Diamonds are actually different Gems with colors based on their title

      What gem does Yellow Diamond have then? Yellow Topaz? I don't think it could be a rank, because that would just be confusing and superfluous if there were Gems that actually had diamond gems. What do they get called? "Yellow Diamond Diamond"? It doesn't make sense. Can we agree that Yellow Diamond is a Yellow Diamond, and Rose Quartz is a Rose Quartz? Pearl adopted the "Knight" and "Liege" titles from humans, so I don't see how those connect.

        Loading editor
    • I've already made a theory on the cluster I'll put it here

        Loading editor
    • I always thought that Rose is indeed Pink Diamond, but changed her name so that it could either be used as a disguise, or in honor of a fallen Gem named Rose Quartz, of both.

        Loading editor
    • Couldn't find it

        Loading editor
    • Dinoboygreen wrote:

      Cheetah-shooter wrote:
      I saw a crazy theory, I will try to move the whole thing here. link http://aphot-nuit.tumblr.com/post/129837560260/so-did-anyone-else-notice-that-peridot-keeps

      So did anyone else notice that Peridot keeps referring to something called “The Cluster”? There’s a reason for that.

      None of the Cluster Gems we’ve seen so far are The Cluster itself.

      Every time Peridot mentions the fusion experiments, it’s always been in reference to something called The Cluster. Not the cluster gems. The Cluster. Peridot also keeps saying that this thing is going to kill everything. She says in “Friend Ship” that Earth has an expiration date. She said in “Catch and Release” that The Cluster was going to destroy everything, going so far to say that she and everyone else would be shattered. Why would Peridot be afraid of the monsters that were easily poofed by Connie, Steven, and Garnet? Because those things aren’t what she’s talking about.

      Clusternightmare

      This thing? Nope.

      Muscle Cluster

      This guy? Nu-uh.

      Cluster Hand Monster

      Not even this guy is the actual Cluster.

      But, take note of the fact that Peridot also mentions that The Cluster will hatch. Not emerge. Hatch. Notice that an upcoming episode is called, “When it Rains.” The plot? “Steven helps a friend who’s afraid of thunderstorms.” I’m making a lot of assumptions here, but what if that friend is Peridot? And what if the reason she’s afraid of thunderstorms is because-

      Geode

      -THIS thing contains more than just a synthetic thunderstorm. After all, what’s inside a geode? A massive cluster of rocks and gems. The writers did say Steven’s healing powers would have worked on the Geode, had Greg not messed them up, but every single time Steven has used his healing powers, it was on a living thing. First on Connie’s eyes, then Lapis’ Gem, then Greg’s leg, and his attempt at healing the Geode. What if the healing powers only work on living things, which was why it didn’t repair the Homeworld Warp? What I’m getting at here is, what if the reason Peridot fears thunderstorms, is because the Geode has more than just a storm inside of it. The storm just means the geode is cracking. Hatching. This is not a Geode at all. It’s an egg.

      An egg for the Cluster.

      I saw the Tumblr; I saw this, I ran through these past many episodes various times in order to get it... AND THIS IS BRILLIANT! You just might have given us the answer before the writers ever could! ...Man, that's bittersweet. But keep in mind that we shouldn't throw anything into absolutes. There's still Malachite to consider in the equation that in fact may prove to be a factor in the events. And then there's the moon referenced in the season finale as mentioned in the upcoming episodes for possibly next year (if I'm following the episode pattern correctly); which means the Cluster may be just the beginning of an worldwide apocalypse sent straight from the moon! Kind of like in (and it's okay if you don't get it, not many have seen the show) in the season 1 finale of Beast Wars Transformers,in which it's revealed that one of Earth's two moons (it makes much more sense in context, trust me) is in fact a Death Star-style planet annihilator to be used as a last resort if the Vok's project proved a failure. In fact there's a LOT of parallels with Steven Universe and Beast Wars if you get right down to it.


      Sure, Garnet trying to maintain a balance between being a leader and someone relatable to the crew? Or Crystal Gems in this case. Either way, it totally sounds like Optimus Primal's conflict. A former enemy that sacrifices itself for a greater good that in fact becomes a greater evil down the line; that's a near-perfect parallel to Dinobot if you put Lapis Lazuli into consideration. An often analytical fighter that uses science over mere luck? Sounds like Rhinox to me (albeit in reverse) and as stated before, the Vok and the Homeworld are surprisingly similar if you think about it. An alien race that makes various anomalies and artifacts and tests and can destroy planets on a  whim? I think you get where I'm going with this. Seems I may have been wrong; it's not so much Lord of the Rings as it is Beast Wars! Though I stand by that Lord of the Rings and Steven Universe are still surprisingly similar, but that's another topic.

      Maybe the moon is the clusters hatching pod and that's why the crystal gems have not found it yet.

        Loading editor
    • KinguvX wrote:
      I always thought that Rose is indeed Pink Diamond, but changed her name so that it could either be used as a disguise, or in honor of a fallen Gem named Rose Quartz, of both.

      See, now that actually makes sense, but there still isn't any convincing reason supported by evidence in the show.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah, I have to admit that there is no evidence to it, but it does make sense.

        Loading editor
    • Steven watcher wrote:

      Maybe the moon is the clusters hatching pod and that's why the crystal gems have not found it yet.

      Interesting. But how would the Moon cause thunderstorms on Earth? The Moon is really far away from us, try 238,900 miles. Why would they have needed to land on Earth in the first place? The only reason they came down to Earth was to check on the cluster. Sure, Jasper wanted to attack the CG's after finding them, but she was only there as Peridot's bodyguard. If the Cluster was the Moon, they would have stopped at the moon and left afterward probably.

        Loading editor
    • Diorite wrote: Good thing Greg has duct tape that should solve problems!

      Duct tape meme
        Loading editor
    • Qnomei wrote:
      Steven watcher wrote:

      Maybe the moon is the clusters hatching pod and that's why the crystal gems have not found it yet.

      Interesting. But how would the Moon cause thunderstorms on Earth? The Moon is really far away from us, try 238,900 miles. Why would they have needed to land on Earth in the first place? The only reason they came down to Earth was to check on the cluster. Sure, Jasper wanted to attack the CG's after finding them, but she was only there as Peridot's bodyguard. If the Cluster was the Moon, they would have stopped at the moon and left afterward probably.

      Fair point, but do remember I said the Cluster could be the BEGINNING. I never said that it was in fact on the moon, but the moon could prove to be a factor. Perhaps as a secret operating base for those wanting to keep tabs on what they'd lost. Do remember that giant monsters often fly under the Crystal Gem's radar unless Garnet's Future Vision predicts it coming back (or the plot needs them to whichever occurs first), so it would make sense that Yellow Diamond would want to keep a last resort that the CG wouldn't know about or be able to detect due to Garnet's Future Vision not being able to see the future in its entirety; rather a possibility of things to come.


      My point being of course that maybe the Cluster on its own's not the big thread, but a combination of it and whatever the Homeworld stashed upon the moon.

        Loading editor
    • Qnomei wrote:

      Steven watcher wrote:

      Maybe the moon is the clusters hatching pod and that's why the crystal gems have not found it yet.

      Interesting. But how would the Moon cause thunderstorms on Earth? The Moon is really far away from us, try 238,900 miles. Why would they have needed to land on Earth in the first place? The only reason they came down to Earth was to check on the cluster. Sure, Jasper wanted to attack the CG's after finding them, but she was only there as Peridot's bodyguard. If the Cluster was the Moon, they would have stopped at the moon and left afterward probably.

      Maybe the direction that jasper came from the moon was on the other side of earth so jasper decided confront rose quartz first

      And for the storms maybe there is a crack shooting out steam and water making the storms

        Loading editor
    • Maybe the geode was a super weapon left where it was because it was to dangerous to destroy. While your theory makes sense let's think bigger. Imagine if the cluster was something that could cause even more damage to the Earth. Like the Earth Itself? The core of the Earth could in fact be the cluster. Millions of years ago ancient gems decided to create a mega gem fused together by countless gem shards, The planet just came later. This would be so horrible. To bad your theory is so much better than mine.

        Loading editor
    • Not to disrespect your theory, but are you trying to say that the Homeworld Gems made Earth?

        Loading editor
    • Dinoboygreen wrote:

      Qnomei wrote:
      Steven watcher wrote:

      Maybe the moon is the clusters hatching pod and that's why the crystal gems have not found it yet.

      Interesting. But how would the Moon cause thunderstorms on Earth? The Moon is really far away from us, try 238,900 miles. Why would they have needed to land on Earth in the first place? The only reason they came down to Earth was to check on the cluster. Sure, Jasper wanted to attack the CG's after finding them, but she was only there as Peridot's bodyguard. If the Cluster was the Moon, they would have stopped at the moon and left afterward probably.

      Fair point, but do remember I said the Cluster could be the BEGINNING. I never said that it was in fact on the moon, but the moon could prove to be a factor. Perhaps as a secret operating base for those wanting to keep tabs on what they'd lost. Do remember that giant monsters often fly under the Crystal Gem's radar unless Garnet's Future Vision predicts it coming back (or the plot needs them to whichever occurs first), so it would make sense that Yellow Diamond would want to keep a last resort that the CG wouldn't know about or be able to detect due to Garnet's Future Vision not being able to see the future in its entirety; rather a possibility of things to come.


      My point being of course that maybe the Cluster on its own's not the big thread, but a combination of it and whatever the Homeworld stashed upon the moon.

      I just thought that it would make sense for the cluster to be on the moon so it would come out perfectly without anything to stop it because to get there the galaxy warp would have to be fixed and if it was fixed the homeworld gems could invade earth

        Loading editor
    • KinguvX wrote: Not to disrespect your theory, but are you trying to say that the Homeworld Gems made Earth?

      Are you talking about my or ruler of reality and if me they could of just injected it into the moon with a gem drill

        Loading editor
    • To Ruler.

        Loading editor
    • Ruler-Of-Reality wrote:
      Maybe the geode was a super weapon left where it was because it was to dangerous to destroy. While your theory makes sense let's think bigger. Imagine if the cluster was something that could cause even more damage to the Earth. Like the Earth Itself? The core of the Earth could in fact be the cluster. Millions of years ago ancient gems decided to create a mega gem fused together by countless gem shards, The planet just came later. This would be so horrible. To bad your theory is so much better than mine.

      The gem war was 5000 years ago. (I know, supposedly the book comes out Oct. 6th but this person found it on a shelf already. Also, never doubt the worm.) So they built an entire planet so they could eventually exploit the resources they used to make that planet so they could make gems so they could start a civil war that results in countless gems being shattered so they could make forced fusion experiments so they could hatch a huge fusion experiment they made out of the core of the Earth when they built earth? That makes no sense.

        Loading editor
    • After some thought I'm beginning to doubt whether the cluster is in fact inside the geode. There's been no hints that the geode contained the cluster. It appears to have only contained a storm. It's odd that something this huge and powerful had only been brought up once.

        Loading editor
    • Cinnabar The Evil Gem Chemist 55555555555555555550 wrote:
      After some thought I'm beginning to doubt whether the cluster is in fact inside the geode. There's been no hints that the geode contained the cluster. It appears to have only contained a storm. It's odd that something this huge and powerful had only been brought up once.

      Dude, you can don't believe it, this is just a theory after all.

        Loading editor
    • Cheetah-shooter wrote:
      Cinnabar The Evil Gem Chemist 55555555555555555550 wrote:
      After some thought I'm beginning to doubt whether the cluster is in fact inside the geode. There's been no hints that the geode contained the cluster. It appears to have only contained a storm. It's odd that something this huge and powerful had only been brought up once.
      Dude, you can don't believe it, this is just a theory after all.

      It would be very cool if it turned out to be true though.

        Loading editor
    • Steven watcher wrote:

      Dinoboygreen wrote:


      Qnomei wrote:
      Steven watcher wrote:

      Maybe the moon is the clusters hatching pod and that's why the crystal gems have not found it yet.

      Interesting. But how would the Moon cause thunderstorms on Earth? The Moon is really far away from us, try 238,900 miles. Why would they have needed to land on Earth in the first place? The only reason they came down to Earth was to check on the cluster. Sure, Jasper wanted to attack the CG's after finding them, but she was only there as Peridot's bodyguard. If the Cluster was the Moon, they would have stopped at the moon and left afterward probably.
      Fair point, but do remember I said the Cluster could be the BEGINNING. I never said that it was in fact on the moon, but the moon could prove to be a factor. Perhaps as a secret operating base for those wanting to keep tabs on what they'd lost. Do remember that giant monsters often fly under the Crystal Gem's radar unless Garnet's Future Vision predicts it coming back (or the plot needs them to whichever occurs first), so it would make sense that Yellow Diamond would want to keep a last resort that the CG wouldn't know about or be able to detect due to Garnet's Future Vision not being able to see the future in its entirety; rather a possibility of things to come.


      My point being of course that maybe the Cluster on its own's not the big thread, but a combination of it and whatever the Homeworld stashed upon the moon.

      I just thought that it would make sense for the cluster to be on the moon so it would come out perfectly without anything to stop it because to get there the galaxy warp would have to be fixed and if it was fixed the homeworld gems could invade earth

      Not really. Even if you don't take the fact that it takes almost a year to reach the moon via shuttle, there's also the factor of people noticing a cluster of gem whatever being on the moon. Granted, I doubt they'd downright dig for it, but the point is there are too many factors that keep it from being on the moon. Plus, I think we're all forgetting three other major factors here:

      1. There's still Malachite to consider in the equation. Remember, Garnet foreshadowed that if their bond snaps, an uncontrollable rage will take over and no doubt attack Earth as a whole. And given that most of this world is covered in ocean and given both of their power levels, we could be seeing more than just a Cluster fight on our hands and thus could prove to be a factor.

      2. There's also the Homeworld itself and its supposed moon-related plan. I know I often joke that the Homeworld Gems are jerks that take their immortality for granted (which they DO), they still care about their powerful forces. In other words, sooner or later, Yellow Diamond or some other powerful Gem's gonna notice that Jasper's gone. And when they find out what happened, chances are they're gonna invade Earth anyway and perhaps use the moon as an ultimatum. 3. Then there's the Centipeetle to put into consideration. Don't forget, there's an episode titled Monster Reunion in the to-be-aired section of Season 2's guide; meaning that we got us a return of a possibly de-monstered Centipeedle (and maybe FINALLY hearing her actual name!) that could also prove to be a factor as well.

      But again, I'm not throwing anything into absolutes here. But wouldn't be awesome if this was the case?

        Loading editor
    • Pencil Sketcher wrote:

      Qnomei wrote:
      Pencil Sketcher wrote:

      It still doesn't explain how the Cluster relates to the Gem Mutants if that were the case.

      It doesn't have to, the connection to lightning storms is enough. That, and the fact that the inside of a geode is literally a ton of crystals formed inside a hollow rock. If this geode was formed by a huge explosion, it's safe to say there's a big ol' cluster of gems being contained inside of it, and as we know from "House Guest", it's trying to get out.


      That makes sense, but the only question this theory raises is why Peridot had to check up on the Gem mutants in the Kindergarten if her mission was check on the status of the Cluster

      OK BUT WHAT IF THE CLUSTER IS LITERALLY A FUSION OF THE FORCED FUSIONS

      (I was joking lol)

      Or you know, there are the very small gem experiments (the hand/foot, foot/foot, leg/arm, etc.), and then you have the bigger clusters like the patients in Nightmare Hospital and Keeping It Together.

      I'm thinking that the Cluster is just a waaaaayyyy larger form of this, with way, WAY more gems fused in it.

      So that might help with that question.

        Loading editor
    • Rainstar123456 wrote:

      Pencil Sketcher wrote:

      Qnomei wrote:
      Pencil Sketcher wrote:

      It still doesn't explain how the Cluster relates to the Gem Mutants if that were the case.

      It doesn't have to, the connection to lightning storms is enough. That, and the fact that the inside of a geode is literally a ton of crystals formed inside a hollow rock. If this geode was formed by a huge explosion, it's safe to say there's a big ol' cluster of gems being contained inside of it, and as we know from "House Guest", it's trying to get out.


      That makes sense, but the only question this theory raises is why Peridot had to check up on the Gem mutants in the Kindergarten if her mission was check on the status of the Cluster

      OK BUT WHAT IF THE CLUSTER IS LITERALLY A FUSION OF THE FORCED FUSIONS

      (I was joking lol)

      Or you know, there are the very small gem experiments (the hand/foot, foot/foot, leg/arm, etc.), and then you have the bigger clusters like the patients in Nightmare Hospital and Keeping It Together.

      I'm thinking that the Cluster is just a waaaaayyyy larger form of this, with way, WAY more gems fused in it.

      So that might help with that question.

      Makes sense. After all, the more gems fused together, the larger the fusion will be. Just compare a regular human to say, Alexandarite, and Alexandarite is fused with Garnet (which was fused to begin with), Pearl, and Amethyst together.

        Loading editor
    • If Malachite dies containing the cluster I'm going to cry. And damn that's possible.

        Loading editor
    • Maybe we'll finally get that fight with the giant foot?

        Loading editor
    • Possibility:

      Malachite is shattered by sacrificing herself and fighting the mega Cluster..

      Please nu! Nu! I don't want dis to happen!

        Loading editor
    • Lapis doesn't deserve to suffer anymore!

        Loading editor
    • KinguvX wrote:
      Possibility:

      Malachite is shattered by sacrificing herself and fighting the mega Cluster..

      Please nu! Nu! I don't want dis to happen!

      They're not going to just kill Lapis like that.

        Loading editor
    • Cinnabar The Evil Gem Chemist 55555555555555555550 wrote:
      KinguvX wrote:
      Possibility:

      Malachite is shattered by sacrificing herself and fighting the mega Cluster..

      Please nu! Nu! I don't want dis to happen!

      They're not going to just kill Lapis like that.

      Dude you don't know what Rebecca is willing to do to make us cry.

        Loading editor
    • KinguvX wrote:
      Possibility:

      Malachite is shattered by sacrificing herself and fighting the mega Cluster..

      Please nu! Nu! I don't want dis to happen!

      your waifu is not gonna die.

        Loading editor
    • what if the geode is actually uluru?

        Loading editor
    • Heinsk wrote:
      Cinnabar The Evil Gem Chemist 55555555555555555550 wrote:
      KinguvX wrote:
      Possibility:

      Malachite is shattered by sacrificing herself and fighting the mega Cluster..

      Please nu! Nu! I don't want dis to happen!

      They're not going to just kill Lapis like that.
      Dude you don't know what Rebecca is willing to do to make us cry.

      But would they really do that on a kid's show?

        Loading editor
    • Cinnabar The Evil Gem Chemist 55555555555555555550 wrote:
      Heinsk wrote:
      Cinnabar The Evil Gem Chemist 55555555555555555550 wrote:
      KinguvX wrote:
      Possibility:

      Malachite is shattered by sacrificing herself and fighting the mega Cluster..

      Please nu! Nu! I don't want dis to happen!

      They're not going to just kill Lapis like that.
      Dude you don't know what Rebecca is willing to do to make us cry.
      But would they really do that on a kid's show?

      Well they have a lot of stuff overtoned for a kid's show already. I'm supporting that though.

        Loading editor
    • It's the freaking Earth's CORE! It would have been cooler if it was the Geode because then they could actually do something with it, but it's a doomsday weapon!

        Loading editor
    • Pretty sure Rebecca saw that theory and changed the plot. Heh.

        Loading editor
    • according to perdiots info in the new episode, maybe

        Loading editor
    • The cluster is made of MILLIONS of shards!!!

        Loading editor
    • Cinnabar The Evil Gem Chemist 55555555555555555550 wrote:
      The cluster is made of MILLIONS of shards!!!

      I wonder if they were picked up and put together one by one

        Loading editor
    • So are they hinting that the series will end with an epic fail? Where steven and the CGs fail and everyone dies to the cluster?

      Bummer, that thing oughta be like adventure time's lich 

        Loading editor
    • Benjohn132 wrote:
      So are they hinting that the series will end with an epic fail? Where steven and the CGs fail and everyone dies to the cluster?

      Bummer, that thing oughta be like adventure time's lich 

      Who knows? Maybe it will be the Lich arc done RIGHT or something like Sozin's Comet. I am hoping it is something like Sozin's Comet!

        Loading editor
    • Derpyrebound wrote:
      Benjohn132 wrote:
      So are they hinting that the series will end with an epic fail? Where steven and the CGs fail and everyone dies to the cluster?

      Bummer, that thing oughta be like adventure time's lich 

      Who knows? Maybe it will be the Lich arc done RIGHT or something like Sozin's Comet. I am hoping it is something like Sozin's Comet!

      Or the seven days of fire from Nausicaa and the valley of the wind if the crewniverse is planning on doing a post apocalyptic AT inspired spinodff

        Loading editor
    • I thought there wasn't going to be an Earth after the apocalyptic event.

        Loading editor
    • Qnomei wrote:
      I thought there wasn't going to be an Earth after the apocalyptic event.

      Then lets not assume that the series will end with the bad guys winning.

      I think that when the cluster does finally awaken, Steven would somehow be able to quell and calm the beast and change it. Turning it into a powerful ally instead of a harbinger of doom. So that when the homeworld invades again, the cluster would have already changed sides and would help steven in defending Earth. Thouh he would have to poof it when it suddenly begins to threaten the homeworld itself.

        Loading editor
    • Steven watcher wrote:

      Dinoboygreen wrote:

      Qnomei wrote:
      Steven watcher wrote:

      Maybe the moon is the clusters hatching pod and that's why the crystal gems have not found it yet.

      Interesting. But how would the Moon cause thunderstorms on Earth? The Moon is really far away from us, try 238,900 miles. Why would they have needed to land on Earth in the first place? The only reason they came down to Earth was to check on the cluster. Sure, Jasper wanted to attack the CG's after finding them, but she was only there as Peridot's bodyguard. If the Cluster was the Moon, they would have stopped at the moon and left afterward probably.
      Fair point, but do remember I said the Cluster could be the BEGINNING. I never said that it was in fact on the moon, but the moon could prove to be a factor. Perhaps as a secret operating base for those wanting to keep tabs on what they'd lost. Do remember that giant monsters often fly under the Crystal Gem's radar unless Garnet's Future Vision predicts it coming back (or the plot needs them to whichever occurs first), so it would make sense that Yellow Diamond would want to keep a last resort that the CG wouldn't know about or be able to detect due to Garnet's Future Vision not being able to see the future in its entirety; rather a possibility of things to come.


      My point being of course that maybe the Cluster on its own's not the big thread, but a combination of it and whatever the Homeworld stashed upon the moon.

      I just thought that it would make sense for the cluster to be on the moon so it would come out perfectly without anything to stop it because to get there the galaxy warp would have to be fixed and if it was fixed the homeworld gems could invade earth

      But earth will lose its moon and the earths axis will be fucked up after they defeat it.


      Plus if the clusters was on the moon then what of the moon missions

        Loading editor
    • Qnomei wrote:
      Steven watcher wrote:

      Maybe the moon is the clusters hatching pod and that's why the crystal gems have not found it yet.

      Interesting. But how would the Moon cause thunderstorms on Earth? The Moon is really far away from us, try 238,900 miles. Why would they have needed to land on Earth in the first place? The only reason they came down to Earth was to check on the cluster. Sure, Jasper wanted to attack the CG's after finding them, but she was only there as Peridot's bodyguard. If the Cluster was the Moon, they would have stopped at the moon and left afterward probably.

      But you have to consider what happens AFTER the moon is gone. The suns  gravity takes over and earths weather is screwed up.

        Loading editor
    • I thought we already found out that the Cluster is near the Earth's core from the last episode. It's not on the moon.

        Loading editor
    • at if SU is predicting the end of the REAL world by depicting the end of a cartoon world?

        Loading editor
    • Benjohn132 wrote:
      at if SU is predicting the end of the REAL world by depicting the end of a cartoon world?
      Facepalm

      This is me. After reading that comment.


        Loading editor
    • Benjohn132 wrote:
      at if SU is predicting the end of the REAL world by depicting the end of a cartoon world?
      ILLUMINATIRIGHTED

      ITS ILLUMINATIRIGHTED


        Loading editor
    • this theory is dead, its been confirmed that the cluster is in the earths core. GG

        Loading editor
    • It is dead, but it's still a discussion of the Cluster.

        Loading editor
    • YellowFreakingDiamond wrote:
      this theory is dead, its been confirmed that the cluster is in the earths core. GG

      Probably should have checked that someone didn't say the location of the Cluster already before I made this

        Loading editor
    • Yep, but this could still be a smaller version of one of the big cluster still?

        Loading editor
    • What if the cluster has at least one 5000 year old human (a girl most likely) fused among the countless gem shards that is making the thing tick. It would be creepy but saddening would it?

        Loading editor
    • Benjohn132 wrote:
      What if the cluster has at least one 5000 year old human (a girl most likely) fused among the countless gem shards that is making the thing tick. It would be creepy but saddening would it?

      Before it happened, giant earthquake starts? it is reasonable.

        Loading editor
    • Cheetah-shooter wrote:
      Benjohn132 wrote:
      What if the cluster has at least one 5000 year old human (a girl most likely) fused among the countless gem shards that is making the thing tick. It would be creepy but saddening would it?
      Before it happened, giant earthquake starts? it is reasonable.

      And imagine the look on Stevens face when he finds out about this poor human? I bet hed be sad about her and angry at the homeworld for doing that to a human.


      Try guessing the outcome of such a situation

        Loading editor
    • Is it just me or do I really want to see what this cluster would look like.. Millions of Limbs, or maybe pieced together to be one giant... Stable thing..?

        Loading editor
    • The Crystal Gems think its a storm?

      HAHAHAHUAHUAHUA

        Loading editor
    • Uob wrote:
      Is it just me or do I really want to see what this cluster would look like.. Millions of Limbs, or maybe pieced together to be one giant... Stable thing..?

      How about tossing in a 5000 year old human (a young girl more likely) from the era of the Gem war into the mix. You know like some sort of forced fusion between a human and a gem.

        Loading editor
    • Benjohn132
      Benjohn132 removed this reply because:
      Accidental repeat
      14:21, October 2, 2015
      This reply has been removed
    • Future Vision 190
      Benjohn132 wrote:
      Uob wrote:
      Is it just me or do I really want to see what this cluster would look like.. Millions of Limbs, or maybe pieced together to be one giant... Stable thing..?
      How about tossing in a 5000 year old human (a young girl more likely) from the era of the Gem war into the mix. You know like some sort of forced fusion between a human and a gem.


        Loading editor
    • Benjohn132 wrote:
      How about tossing in a 5000 year old human (a young girl more likely) from the era of the Gem war into the mix. You know like some sort of forced fusion between a human and a gem.

      You people come up with some messed up stuff for a kids show....

        Loading editor
    • (0.0) Ronaldo was right about everything!? They were here to hollow out the earth!

        Loading editor
    • how would they even stop the cluster we officially now have no hope

        Loading editor
    • Ruler-Of-Reality wrote: how would they even stop the cluster we officially now have no hope

      The Cluster hasn't emerged yet. There's still some time.

        Loading editor
    • Faceted Chrysolite wrote:
      (0.0) Ronaldo was right about everything!? They were here to hollow out the earth!

      Ronaldo is a prophet!

        Loading editor
    • Heinsk wrote:

      Ruler-Of-Reality wrote: how would they even stop the cluster we officially now have no hope

      The Cluster hasn't emerged yet. There's still some time.

      Abandon earth then find some other planet with an alien race worth saving

        Loading editor
    • Benjohn132 wrote:
      Heinsk wrote:

      Ruler-Of-Reality wrote: how would they even stop the cluster we officially now have no hope

      The Cluster hasn't emerged yet. There's still some time.
      Abandon earth then find some other planet with an alien race worth saving

      What if the gems can't get offworld in time.  the universe is defenseless

        Loading editor
    • The entire Homeworld could probably stop it.

        Loading editor
    • Ruler-Of-Reality wrote:
      Benjohn132 wrote:
      Heinsk wrote:

      Ruler-Of-Reality wrote: how would they even stop the cluster we officially now have no hope

      The Cluster hasn't emerged yet. There's still some time.
      Abandon earth then find some other planet with an alien race worth saving
      What if the gems can't get offworld in time.  the universe is defenseless

      I really doubt the crew will let the Cluster crush the earth and all the life in there. And if it happens I feel confident to say the CG will reverse the situation somehow.

      Anyway, it doesn't seem the Cluster will be a threat to the whole universe, Peridot's speech implied the Cluster is actually sort kind of gem-bomb. Eventually, the fusion will be unstable and then will fall apart.

        Loading editor
    • Heinsk wrote:
      Ruler-Of-Reality wrote:
      Benjohn132 wrote:
      Heinsk wrote:

      Ruler-Of-Reality wrote: how would they even stop the cluster we officially now have no hope

      The Cluster hasn't emerged yet. There's still some time.
      Abandon earth then find some other planet with an alien race worth saving
      What if the gems can't get offworld in time.  the universe is defenseless
      I really doubt the crew will let the Cluster crush the earth and all the life in there. And if it happens I feel confident to say the CG will reverse the situation somehow.

      Anyway, it doesn't seem the Cluster will be a threat to the whole universe, Peridot's speech implied the Cluster is actually sort kind of gem-bomb. Eventually, the fusion will be unstable and then will fall apart.

      Steven would be overcome with anger and the need to take revenge on Yellow Dimaond if the crewnivers let the cluster destroy everything he loved. almost as though Yellow diamond is also launching a physchological attack on steven in an attempt to strip "Rose" of her love and compassiona nd replace it with bloodthirsty anger by taking away everything she loves.

      though if it were a universal threat it would mean that the Homeworld doesnt care about EXISTING.

        Loading editor
    • Heinsk wrote:
      Ruler-Of-Reality wrote:
      Benjohn132 wrote:
      Heinsk wrote:

      Ruler-Of-Reality wrote: how would they even stop the cluster we officially now have no hope

      The Cluster hasn't emerged yet. There's still some time.
      Abandon earth then find some other planet with an alien race worth saving
      What if the gems can't get offworld in time.  the universe is defenseless
      I really doubt the crew will let the Cluster crush the earth and all the life in there. And if it happens I feel confident to say the CG will reverse the situation somehow.

      Anyway, it doesn't seem the Cluster will be a threat to the whole universe, Peridot's speech implied the Cluster is actually sort kind of gem-bomb. Eventually, the fusion will be unstable and then will fall apart.

      The cluster is like a cancer or a paraite, if you cant save the host. . . LET HIM DIE.

      Hey at least Steven would make new friends on an Alien planet, that is as long as the aliens aren't xenophobic toward humans. and the intro would be changed too

        Loading editor
    • Heinsk wrote:
      Ruler-Of-Reality wrote:
      Benjohn132 wrote:
      Heinsk wrote:

      Ruler-Of-Reality wrote: how would they even stop the cluster we officially now have no hope

      The Cluster hasn't emerged yet. There's still some time.
      Abandon earth then find some other planet with an alien race worth saving
      What if the gems can't get offworld in time.  the universe is defenseless
      I really doubt the crew will let the Cluster crush the earth and all the life in there. And if it happens I feel confident to say the CG will reverse the situation somehow.

      Anyway, it doesn't seem the Cluster will be a threat to the whole universe, Peridot's speech implied the Cluster is actually sort kind of gem-bomb. Eventually, the fusion will be unstable and then will fall apart.

      Though what if the cluster was also a Forced Fusion between a 5,000 year old Human and a Gem?

        Loading editor
    • Yeah Ben.. I somehow want to doubt that Steven is going to live on another planet.. Yeah, that ain't happenin'

        Loading editor
    • KinguvX wrote:
      Yeah Ben.. I somehow want to doubt that Steven is going to live on another planet.. Yeah, that ain't happenin'

      though if he does would the show be ruined from that point on? and would steven be happy living on anothe planet or discontent?

        Loading editor
    • Dude, do you have any thought in your head that Steven will go to another planet?

        Loading editor
    • KinguvX wrote:
      Dude, do you have any thought in your head that Steven will go to another planet?

      If the crewniverse wants it to happen, let it happen

        Loading editor
    • The Crewniverse are sane..

        Loading editor
    • KinguvX wrote:
      The Crewniverse are sane..

      though would steven be at all happy about living on a planet full of an entire race he doesnt know? Perhaps such a story arc would show him experiencing the naiveness the gems had toward the culture and customs of the humans by having him adjust to the culture and customs of a far off alien culture.

        Loading editor
    • I like how the original theory was that the Geode was the Cluster's egg because it housed so many gem shards and now it's just like

      "You know what holds more gem shards than a geode? The entire Earth."

        Loading editor
    • She did call it a "Gem Geode" so maybe it still has a chance. But, I do think that the Geode has SOMETHING, JUST SOMETHING to do with The Cluster.

        Loading editor
    • Would the cluster look more human shaped or will it be something like an oval with limbs and eyes attached to it?

        Loading editor
    • It would look probably look something like Malachite, but you know.. Earth sized. And, of course with limbs coming out of every place you look, faces here, legs there, a body coming out over there. Horrifying, terrible, ugly, monstrous.

      A monstrosity.

        Loading editor
    • KinguvX wrote: It would look probably look something like Malachite, but you know.. Earth sized. And, of course with limbs coming out of every place you look, faces here, legs there, a body coming out over there. Horrifying, terrible, ugly, monstrous.

      A monstrosity.

      A cluster.

        Loading editor
    • KinguvX wrote:
      It would look probably look something like Malachite, but you know.. Earth sized. And, of course with limbs coming out of every place you look, faces here, legs there, a body coming out over there. Horrifying, terrible, ugly, monstrous.

      A monstrosity.

      I bet it will look worse than the worst body horror that Kishimoto has ever made (or uglier than the Ten Tails).

        Loading editor
    • So, it's not an egg.....





      It's a goosebump.




      We're dead.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah okay, sure.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.