FANDOM


  • All ships are ok to ship. ALMOST none of them are better than the other except for some.

    These some that are deemed better are canon ships.

    These some that are deemed worse are incest ships and underage ships. Underage ships means a person not of age of consent is included in said ship. Incest ships are a family member x another family member. An example may be a father x their daughter.


    Steven x Lapis is an example of an underage ship.

    Greg x Steven is an example of an incest ship.

    Ruby x Sapphire is an example of a canon ship.

    ^^^^I don't ship any of those except for Ruby x Sapphire ^^^^

    But underage ships can still be ok if you ship them with the age of consent. 

    Anyways, my point is almost all ships are ok and should be accepted. Whether or not you agree should not be taken too personally. 

    SHIP ON! And reply with you ships or ships you don't agree with. Please nu hate ;-;

      Loading editor
    • Obviously, I ship Lapis x Peridot.

      I also ship Pearlmethyst, Stevonnie, and Ruby x Sapphire.

      Amedot BUT just as FRIENDS.

      My weirdest ship: Kevin x Jamie...

      yup.

        Loading editor
    • Kevamie4evar

        Loading editor
    • Lapdot will reign supreme!

        Loading editor
    • Kevamie5ever 2015

        Loading editor
    • Just to clear this up:

      Pedophilia ships are not ok or should be accepted nor incest. I was saying there were exceptions, and these are them.

      Please understand that I don't approve of these.

        Loading editor
    • Nonsense i tell you, Nonsense!.

        Loading editor
    • I kinda think Steven x Peridot is nice. :3

      Who needs connie WHEN YOUR WAIFU IS PERIDORITO?

      (Plus...its cute.)

        Loading editor
    • Rosie043 wrote:

      Steven x Lapis is an underage ship.

      Then isn't technically isnt Steven x Connie an underage ship?

      They're like, 12.

        Loading editor
    • RPMGAMING wrote:
      Rosie043 wrote:

      Steven x Lapis is an underage ship.

      Then isn't technically isnt Steven x Connie an underage ship?

      They're like, 12.

      Yes, it is. Steven x Lapis was just an example :P I ship with age of consent always, if you were wondering.

        Loading editor
    • RPMGAMING wrote:

      Rosie043 wrote:

      Steven x Lapis is an underage ship.

      Then isn't technically isnt Steven x Connie an underage ship?

      They're like, 12.

      But both of them are of the same age and, for gems sake, they are kids!!! Shipping Stevonnie does not mean that you wanna see them making out and humping like dogs in heat!!!!

        Loading editor
    • Tom Topaz wrote:

      RPMGAMING wrote:


      Rosie043 wrote:

      Steven x Lapis is an underage ship.

      Then isn't technically isnt Steven x Connie an underage ship?

      They're like, 12.

      But both of them are of the same age and, for gems sake, they are kids!!! Shipping Stevonnie does not mean that you wanna see them making out and humping like dogs in heat!!!!

      That's very... detailed.

      Not sure if I should be laughing so hard I can't feel my sides, or just weirded out and disturbed.

      Also: I never said anything about THAT, I was just saying, that following what rosie 043 said, Steven x Connie would be underage too.

        Loading editor
    • RPMGAMING wrote:

      Tom Topaz wrote:

      RPMGAMING wrote:


      Rosie043 wrote:

      Steven x Lapis is an underage ship.

      Then isn't technically isnt Steven x Connie an underage ship?

      They're like, 12.

      But both of them are of the same age and, for gems sake, they are kids!!! Shipping Stevonnie does not mean that you wanna see them making out and humping like dogs in heat!!!!

      That's very... detailed.

      Not sure if I should be laughing so hard I can't feel my sides, or just weirded out and disturbed.

      Also: I never said anything about THAT, I was just saying, that following what rosie 043 said, Steven x Connie would be underage too.

      It technically "under aged" but its considered fine, due to them being the same age. :)

        Loading editor
    • Makes sense.

        Loading editor
    • Rosie043 wrote:
      All ships are ok to ship. ALMOST none of them are better than the other except for some.

      These some that are deemed better are canon ships.

      These some that are deemed worse are incest ships and underage ships. Underage ships means a person not of age of consent is included in said ship. Incest ships are a family member x another family member. An example may be a father x their daughter.

      Steven x Lapis is an underage ship.

      Greg x Steven is an incest ship.

      Ruby x Sapphire is a canon ship.

      But underage ships can still be ok if you ship them with the age of consent. 

      Anyways, my point is almost all ships are ok and should be accepted. Whether or not you agree should not be taken too personally. 

      SHIP ON! And reply with you ships or ships you don't agree with. Please nu hate ;-;

      People ship Greg and Steven?

      ... *vomits*

        Loading editor
    • RPMGAMING wrote:

      Rosie043 wrote:
      All ships are ok to ship. ALMOST none of them are better than the other except for some.

      These some that are deemed better are canon ships.

      These some that are deemed worse are incest ships and underage ships. Underage ships means a person not of age of consent is included in said ship. Incest ships are a family member x another family member. An example may be a father x their daughter.

      Steven x Lapis is an underage ship.

      Greg x Steven is an incest ship.

      Ruby x Sapphire is a canon ship.

      But underage ships can still be ok if you ship them with the age of consent. 

      Anyways, my point is almost all ships are ok and should be accepted. Whether or not you agree should not be taken too personally. 

      SHIP ON! And reply with you ships or ships you don't agree with. Please nu hate ;-;

      People ship Greg and Steven?

      ... *vomits*

      I've never seen this ship, I hope its just an example...

        Loading editor
    • I am SO TIRED of people thinking my opinions are lesser or I am lesser because of what I ship.

      What I ship doesn't concern them or my opinions, my IQ, or anything else.

      It is just one opinion for a specific reason

      Please stop it.

        Loading editor
    • LarsMars wrote:

      RPMGAMING wrote:


      Rosie043 wrote:
      All ships are ok to ship. ALMOST none of them are better than the other except for some.

      These some that are deemed better are canon ships.

      These some that are deemed worse are incest ships and underage ships. Underage ships means a person not of age of consent is included in said ship. Incest ships are a family member x another family member. An example may be a father x their daughter.

      Steven x Lapis is an underage ship.

      Greg x Steven is an incest ship.

      Ruby x Sapphire is a canon ship.

      But underage ships can still be ok if you ship them with the age of consent. 

      Anyways, my point is almost all ships are ok and should be accepted. Whether or not you agree should not be taken too personally. 

      SHIP ON! And reply with you ships or ships you don't agree with. Please nu hate ;-;

      People ship Greg and Steven?

      ... *vomits*

      I've never seen this ship, I hope its just an example...

      Me to

        Loading editor
    • It was just an example. All of those were. I hope no one ships that!

        Loading editor
    • my ships is superior!!!111!1!11!!!

        Loading editor
    • Rosie043 wrote:
      I am SO TIRED of people thinking my opinions are lesser or I am lesser because of what I ship.

      What I ship doesn't concern them or my opinions, my IQ, or anything else.

      It is just one opinion for a specific reason

      Please stop it.

      I wasn't trying to be rude.

      I'm sorry. ;-;

        Loading editor
    • ^ That wasn't aimed on you. The original message, the thread, THOSE WERE EXAMPLES. I don't ship those. ;-; 

        Loading editor
    • Rosie043 wrote:
      ^ That wasn't aimed on you. The original message, the thread, THOSE WERE EXAMPLES. I don't ship those. ;-; 

      Alright.

      Lapis x Peridot is pretty cute.

        Loading editor
    • So ship racism is a thing?

      ...

      Oh my glob..

      HOW COULD I HAVE BEEN SO BLIND?!?!

      WHERE DO I SEND THE DONATIONS!?

      SOMEONE, LIKE, TOTALLY HAS TO MAKE A BLOG ABOUT THIS. LIKE, THIS IS A TRULY, LIKE, IMPORTANT ISSUE!

      (ScaryStuffAhoy has entered full Tumblr mode. There's no stopping him now.)

        Loading editor
    • Rosie043 wrote:
      I am SO TIRED of people thinking my opinions are lesser or I am lesser because of what I ship.

      What I ship doesn't concern them or my opinions, my IQ, or anything else.

      It is just one opinion for a specific reason

      Please stop it.

      Seriously feel this way everyday for shipping things that are not popular with the fandom.

      Why can't we all just ship, if we don't like it ignore it.

      I've seen Greg x Ronaldo and that's super weird to me... But I've learned to just ignore what I don't approve of.

        Loading editor
    • I love Mayor Dewey x Pearl. I'm the only one?

      I also wants to ship Barbara and Greg. They'd make such a cute couple

        Loading editor
    • Hmm Barbara X Greg..

      Grebarba..

      I mean it has been atleast 10-12 years since Rose passed away and for most people who lose their husband/wife usually start dating in around a year or more. Plus, Greg and Barbara both have kids, are probably around the same age, and are both single.

      I never thought I would ship Grebarba but now.. I DO!

        Loading editor
    • Pearlmethyst is the greatest and I also ship Steven and Connie just as best friends 

        Loading editor
    • Pearlmythest is really great.

      Steven and Connie is a great ship. But the problem is that no matter what, Stevonnie will always continue. Rebecca Sugar will make it happen, no matter what the fandom says about it. I, personally ship it like a cargo shipper, but think it is a bit forceful to the fandom.

      I also ship Lapidot like CRAZY! All I want is for little Peridot to be sitting on Lapis's shoulders, or Lapis saving Peridot from falling.

        Loading editor
    • I disagree with this post.

      Lapidot, Pearlmethyst, Pearlnet, etc. are all stupid. The majority of their fans try and shove it down our throats without explaining how it's not a stupid fantasy while they constantly say "it could happppeeeen!"

      I only ship CANON ships. And some of them I don't ship either.

      I ship...er...

      I don't ship anything..

        Loading editor
    • Agunachopace wrote:
      I love Mayor Dewey x Pearl. I'm the only one?

      I don't ship it myself but it's an interesting one. The hate for it shows how divisive the fans can be. A representative show created representative fanbase that is its own worse enemy.

        Loading editor
    • Well, first off, I never once said I ship Lapidot canonly.. I personally don't think that we will EVER get to see Lapidot in the show, if not a few Stevonnie like moments between the two. I have no evidence to support Lapidot, but I think it is cute to think about.

        Loading editor
    • I mean I have a ton of evidence for Pearlmethyst but I'm not going to shove it down your throats, I'll comment on ti and share my opinion but if you don't feel the same way, well, that's your decision. 

        Loading editor
    • You guys are plebs, obviously Staven x Hoppy x Garnet is the best ship.

        Loading editor
    • Amethystkitten wrote:
      I mean I have a ton of evidence for Pearlmethyst but I'm not going to shove it down your throats, I'll comment on ti and share my opinion but if you don't feel the same way, well, that's your decision. 

      IMO All evidence is false because they argue and hate on each other too much. But hey, Pearlmethyst isn't the most toxic ship, it's the Lapidot shippers.

        Loading editor
    • Toastastrudel wrote:
      Amethystkitten wrote:
      I mean I have a ton of evidence for Pearlmethyst but I'm not going to shove it down your throats, I'll comment on ti and share my opinion but if you don't feel the same way, well, that's your decision. 
      IMO All evidence is false because they argue and hate on each other too much. But hey, Pearlmethyst isn't the most toxic ship, it's the Lapidot shippers.

      I mean that if your opinion but it was confirmed by the creators that they do not hate each other c:

        Loading editor
    • KinguvX wrote:
      Well, first off, I never once said I ship Lapidot canonly.. I personally don't think that we will EVER get to see Lapidot in the show, if not a few Stevonnie like moments between the two. I have no evidence to support Lapidot, but I think it is cute to think about.

      Shipping canonly or not isn't different. It's only a matter of it being a fantasy or not..

        Loading editor
    • Well that is ONE of the best ships. Here are some better ones:

      Steven X Peridot's Fingers

      Pearl X Ronaldo's Jack

      Peedee X Garnet's Hair

      Connie X Pearl's Spear

      Sour Cream X Uncle Grandpa

      Stevonnie X Sardonyx

      Sugilite X Greg's Van

        Loading editor
    • Toastastrudel wrote:

      KinguvX wrote:
      Well, first off, I never once said I ship Lapidot canonly.. I personally don't think that we will EVER get to see Lapidot in the show, if not a few Stevonnie like moments between the two. I have no evidence to support Lapidot, but I think it is cute to think about.

      Shipping canonly or not isn't different. It's only a matter of it being a fantasy or not..

      Well maybe instead of calling my post stupid, you could just shut up and let some people believe what they believe. Oh and I don't remember shoving anything down ANYONES throat. I didn't force you to believe that a certain ship will OBVIOUSLY happen and give stupid evidence for it.

        Loading editor
    • Toastastrudel wrote:
      I disagree with this post.

      Lapidot, Pearlmethyst, Pearlnet, etc. are all stupid. The majority of their fans try and shove it down our throats without explaining how it's not a stupid fantasy while they constantly say "it could happppeeeen!"

      I only ship CANON ships. And some of them I don't ship either.

      I ship...er...

      I don't ship anything.. 

      Almost everyone on this thread is here because we aren't shoving it down peoples throats....

      That is LITERALLY the point of this thread: To ship in harmony.

        Loading editor
    • Toastastrudel wrote:
      Amethystkitten wrote:
      I mean I have a ton of evidence for Pearlmethyst but I'm not going to shove it down your throats, I'll comment on ti and share my opinion but if you don't feel the same way, well, that's your decision. 
      IMO All evidence is false because they argue and hate on each other too much. But hey, Pearlmethyst isn't the most toxic ship, it's the Lapidot shippers.

      You are doing what I just said I wanted to stop.

      Stop judging people on what they ship. My ship does not define my personality.

      Proof of Pearl & Amethyst not hating eachother said by Matt Burnett

        Loading editor
    • I don't mind underage because of the lyrics to Steven's Birthday Song

        Loading editor
    • Whooo "Today is going to be all about harrrmonnnyyy!" 

      I can't remember the exact quote but Steven said that in Giant Woman 

        Loading editor
    • Amethystkitten wrote:
      Whooo "Today is going to be all about harrrmonnnyyy!" 

      I can't remember the exact quote but Steven said that in Giant Woman 

      Is there some kind of battle between Perlmethyst being good or not?

      I know what side I plan to take

        Loading editor
    • LightTopazTheGem wrote:
      Amethystkitten wrote:
      Whooo "Today is going to be all about harrrmonnnyyy!" 

      I can't remember the exact quote but Steven said that in Giant Woman 

      Is there some kind of battle between Perlmethyst being good or not?

      I know what side I plan to take

      No I was just stating the quote since harmony has been mentioned various times, this thread was not created to form battles but to be kind and supportive

        Loading editor
    • KinguvX wrote:

      Steven X Peridot's Fingers

      Connie X Pearl's Spear

      King, you're into some weird crap man.

        Loading editor
    • ScaryStuffAhoy wrote:

      KinguvX wrote:

      Steven X Peridot's Fingers

      Connie X Pearl's Spear

      King, you're into some weird crap man.
      Oooo I know...
      DaMemes!
        Loading editor
    • Have you met my lovely wife Becky?

        Loading editor
    • Oh yess

        Loading editor
    • Sticks the Badger wrote:
      Have you met my lovely wife Becky?


      BECKY! -STAB- BECKY! -STAB- BEEEEECKY! -STAB-

      (There's going to be like two people who understand that refference, and one of them is me.)

        Loading editor
    • I don't..

        Loading editor
    • Kevin x Jamie isn't the weirdest ship, it's Greg x Rose. Think about it, Greg is a 20 something year old human where's Rose is a 10,000 year old alien space rock.

      That's like pedophilia and beastiality all and one ship! And it's canon too!

      I change my mind Greg x Rose is the best ship ever.

        Loading editor
    • KinguvX wrote:
      I don't..


      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mB-i9OkwCD4

      (Strong language in the video. I hold no responsibility if you click that link.)

        Loading editor
    • Rosie043 wrote:
      Toastastrudel wrote:
      I disagree with this post.

      Lapidot, Pearlmethyst, Pearlnet, etc. are all stupid. The majority of their fans try and shove it down our throats without explaining how it's not a stupid fantasy while they constantly say "it could happppeeeen!"

      I only ship CANON ships. And some of them I don't ship either.

      I ship...er...

      I don't ship anything.. 

      Almost everyone on this thread is here because we aren't shoving it down peoples throats....

      That is LITERALLY the point of this thread: To ship in harmony.

      Yes, but I didn't say anyone was shoving HERE..

      I said that the majority of those shippers shove it down our throats...

        Loading editor
    • Garnet X Frybo ;^)))))))))))). I hate Peedee X Greg. >;^(((((((((((((((((

        Loading editor
    • Biesaga wrote:
      I hate Peedee X Greg. >;^(((((((((((((((((

      THAT'S A THING!?!?!?!

        Loading editor
    • Zenzizenzic wrote:
      Biesaga wrote:
      I hate Peedee X Greg. >;^(((((((((((((((((
      THAT'S A THING!?!?!?!

      I think so. I still have the right to hate it either way.

        Loading editor
    • Until they give Kiki Pizza more story focus to develop her as a character, I'll ship her with Grag's cardboard cut-out, as they are... so far... perfect for each other. They will have little Cardboard Pizza babies (that are still better than Chuck E. Cheese's pizza)!

        Loading editor
    • All ships are equal, but some are more equal than others. >:)

        Loading editor
    • RimeTheIcewing wrote:
      All ships are equal, but some are more equal than others. >:)

      No there not

        Loading editor
    • RimeTheIcewing wrote:
      All ships are equal, but some are more equal than others. >:)

      Animal Farm. :P 

      And I agree that is very accurate 

        Loading editor
    • Amethystkitten wrote:

      RimeTheIcewing wrote:
      All ships are equal, but some are more equal than others. >:)

      Animal Farm. :P 

      >;P

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.