FANDOM


  • I just want to ask some questions. I am really confused about something, and I was hoping that you could answer me, Thank you, First off, I was banned off of the chat because I pulled a joke on one of my friends, Devonisboss. At the time, he was in the chat with me, AND on the phone with me. I tried to joke with him by saying "I am on the phone with devon, his # is (FAKE NUMBER). Shortly after posting this comment, I was banned. (This part was understandable). The problem for me arose when my friend Devonisboss was accused of being a sockpuppet account, that belonged to me. He actually got banned for this, which really bothered me. We both tried to ask staff if we could be unbanned. My post: http://steven-universe.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:405045   My friends post:    http://steven-universe.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:405028    . Thanks if you checked this out, and please respond.

      Loading editor
    • Killer is inactive as said on the staff list. Also your 'friend' got banned forever on chat and wiki because he is a sock.

        Loading editor
    • Sophiedp
      Sophiedp removed this reply because:
      ~
      06:03, November 28, 2015
      This reply has been removed
    • Sophiedp wrote:
      Killer is inactive as said on the staff list. Also your 'friend' got banned forever on chat and wiki because he is a sock.

      I did not see that... somebody just told me to ask Killer.

        Loading editor
    • Sophiedp wrote:
      Also your 'friend' got banned forever on chat and wiki because he is a sock.

      Why do you need to respond to each of my posts? I did not ask you, I asked Killer. Also, I would appreciate knowing how you seem to be able to track my posts...

        Loading editor
    • Sophiedp wrote:
      Also your 'friend' got banned forever on chat and wiki because he is a sock.

      Can you show me a link to where it says they are inactive then?

        Loading editor
    • Dylanmatt123 wrote:

      Sophiedp wrote:
      Also your 'friend' got banned forever on chat and wiki because he is a sock.

      Why do you need to respond to each of my posts? I did not ask you, I asked Killer. Also, I would appreciate knowing how you seem to be able to track my posts...

      1) It makes it so Killer doesn't have a much to respond to.

      2) Killer is inactive so he isn't going to respond to this.

        Loading editor
    • Sophiedp wrote:

      Dylanmatt123 wrote:

      Sophiedp wrote:
      Also your 'friend' got banned forever on chat and wiki because he is a sock.
      Why do you need to respond to each of my posts? I did not ask you, I asked Killer. Also, I would appreciate knowing how you seem to be able to track my posts...
      1) It makes it so Killer doesn't have a much to respond to.

      2) Killer is inactive so he isn't going to respond to this.

      what do you mean by "It makes it so Killer doesn't have a much to respond to."

      Also, like I said before LINK?

        Loading editor
    • Because that way he doesn't have as much to respond to if someone already answered and helped the user. Also you never asked for a link.

        Loading editor
    • Sophiedp wrote:
      Because that way he doesn't have as much to respond to if someone already answered and helped the user. Also you never asked for a link.

      Are you okay? I DID in fact post a request for a link... in reply to #3 #1

        Loading editor
    • Dylanmatt123 wrote:

      Sophiedp wrote:
      Because that way he doesn't have as much to respond to if someone already answered and helped the user. Also you never asked for a link.

      Are you okay? I DID in fact post a request for a link... in reply to #3 #1

      It says it at the top of his profile...

        Loading editor
    • Sophiedp wrote:
      Because that way he doesn't have as much to respond to if someone already answered and helped the user. Also you never asked for a link.

      Either way, I did not ask for your response, I asked for Killer's. Not sure where your rules fi in to my requests but, I still need another reponse. Because I am going to spend this much time to unban a sock because I am just too concerned to create a new account... Why would I? 

        Loading editor
    • Sophiedp wrote:

      Dylanmatt123 wrote:

      Sophiedp wrote:
      Because that way he doesn't have as much to respond to if someone already answered and helped the user. Also you never asked for a link.
      Are you okay? I DID in fact post a request for a link... in reply to #3 #1
      It says it at the top of his profile...

      At the top of the profile page it says high school is distracting him, and that he may not be able to respond as QUICKLY, not that he WONT. It also says that ttg is the worst cartoon which it is. sooooo your point?

        Loading editor
    • Dylanmatt123 wrote:

      Sophiedp wrote:

      Dylanmatt123 wrote:

      Sophiedp wrote:
      Because that way he doesn't have as much to respond to if someone already answered and helped the user. Also you never asked for a link.
      Are you okay? I DID in fact post a request for a link... in reply to #3 #1
      It says it at the top of his profile...

      At the top of the profile page it says high school is distracting him, and that he may not be able to respond as QUICKLY, not that he WONT. It also says that ttg is the worst cartoon which it is. sooooo your point?

      Look at the very top of his profile, where the avatar is

        Loading editor
    • Sophiedp wrote:

      Dylanmatt123 wrote:

      Sophiedp wrote:

      Dylanmatt123 wrote:


      Sophiedp wrote:
      Because that way he doesn't have as much to respond to if someone already answered and helped the user. Also you never asked for a link.
      Are you okay? I DID in fact post a request for a link... in reply to #3 #1
      It says it at the top of his profile...
      At the top of the profile page it says high school is distracting him, and that he may not be able to respond as QUICKLY, not that he WONT. It also says that ttg is the worst cartoon which it is. sooooo your point?
      Look at the very top of his profile, where the avatar is

      Yeah, they aren't on right NOW. Doesn't mean they cannot answer my questions. In my personal opinion, it is innapropriate to close a thread in which somebody asks to have a ban case investigated, "Just Because". I really am confused and I don't know about you but I am not as concerned for myself but I am more concerned for my friend, because he got mixed up in all of this. And PLEASE stop calling him a freaking SOCK. HE IS A PERSON. A really good one at that. So I would be really happy if you would stop trying to hinder me, because I have done nothing to you, and I don't even know you, thanks.

        Loading editor
    • Dylanmatt123 wrote:

      Sophiedp wrote:

      Dylanmatt123 wrote:

      Sophiedp wrote:

      Dylanmatt123 wrote:


      Sophiedp wrote:
      Because that way he doesn't have as much to respond to if someone already answered and helped the user. Also you never asked for a link.
      Are you okay? I DID in fact post a request for a link... in reply to #3 #1
      It says it at the top of his profile...
      At the top of the profile page it says high school is distracting him, and that he may not be able to respond as QUICKLY, not that he WONT. It also says that ttg is the worst cartoon which it is. sooooo your point?
      Look at the very top of his profile, where the avatar is

      Yeah, they aren't on right NOW. Doesn't mean they cannot answer my questions. In my personal opinion, it is innapropriate to close a thread in which somebody asks to have a ban case investigated, "Just Because". I really am confused and I don't know about you but I am not as concerned for myself but I am more concerned for my friend, because he got mixed up in all of this. And PLEASE stop calling him a freaking SOCK. HE IS A PERSON. A really good one at that. So I would be really happy if you would stop trying to hinder me, because I have done nothing to you, and I don't even know you, thanks.

      At the very top of Killer's profile it says inactive, they have to not be active for about a week for it to appear. Also that thread was closed because it was a thread about the same topic and it was made within 5 minutes of the other thread being made. So basically it was a duplicate thread talking about the same thing, that is why it got closed.

        Loading editor
    • Dylanmatt123 wrote: ...So I would be really happy if you would stop trying to hinder me...

      How am I hindering you?

        Loading editor
    • Sophiedp wrote:

      Dylanmatt123 wrote: ...So I would be really happy if you would stop trying to hinder me...

      How am I hindering you?

      Your hindering me by coming to all of my posts and basically giving out biased info about me and my friend.

        Loading editor
    • Sophiedp wrote:

      Dylanmatt123 wrote:

      Sophiedp wrote:

      Dylanmatt123 wrote:


      Sophiedp wrote:

      Dylanmatt123 wrote:


      Sophiedp wrote:
      Because that way he doesn't have as much to respond to if someone already answered and helped the user. Also you never asked for a link.
      Are you okay? I DID in fact post a request for a link... in reply to #3 #1
      It says it at the top of his profile...
      At the top of the profile page it says high school is distracting him, and that he may not be able to respond as QUICKLY, not that he WONT. It also says that ttg is the worst cartoon which it is. sooooo your point?
      Look at the very top of his profile, where the avatar is
      Yeah, they aren't on right NOW. Doesn't mean they cannot answer my questions. In my personal opinion, it is innapropriate to close a thread in which somebody asks to have a ban case investigated, "Just Because". I really am confused and I don't know about you but I am not as concerned for myself but I am more concerned for my friend, because he got mixed up in all of this. And PLEASE stop calling him a freaking SOCK. HE IS A PERSON. A really good one at that. So I would be really happy if you would stop trying to hinder me, because I have done nothing to you, and I don't even know you, thanks.
      At the very top of Killer's profile it says inactive, they have to not be active for about a week for it to appear. Also that thread was closed because it was a thread about the same topic and it was made within 5 minutes of the other thread being made. So basically it was a duplicate thread talking about the same thing, that is why it got closed.

      Except they aren't talking about the same thing. If you would actually look, mine is about ME getting banned for posting a fake phone number which people perceived to be real. His is about HIM getting banned for being accused of being accused of being a sock puppet. There is a difference. How can he get accused if all he did was try to explain what happened?

        Loading editor
    • Sophiedp wrote:

      Dylanmatt123 wrote:

      Sophiedp wrote:

      Dylanmatt123 wrote:


      Sophiedp wrote:

      Dylanmatt123 wrote:


      Sophiedp wrote:
      Because that way he doesn't have as much to respond to if someone already answered and helped the user. Also you never asked for a link.
      Are you okay? I DID in fact post a request for a link... in reply to #3 #1
      It says it at the top of his profile...
      At the top of the profile page it says high school is distracting him, and that he may not be able to respond as QUICKLY, not that he WONT. It also says that ttg is the worst cartoon which it is. sooooo your point?
      Look at the very top of his profile, where the avatar is
      Yeah, they aren't on right NOW. Doesn't mean they cannot answer my questions. In my personal opinion, it is innapropriate to close a thread in which somebody asks to have a ban case investigated, "Just Because". I really am confused and I don't know about you but I am not as concerned for myself but I am more concerned for my friend, because he got mixed up in all of this. And PLEASE stop calling him a freaking SOCK. HE IS A PERSON. A really good one at that. So I would be really happy if you would stop trying to hinder me, because I have done nothing to you, and I don't even know you, thanks.
      At the very top of Killer's profile it says inactive, they have to not be active for about a week for it to appear. Also that thread was closed because it was a thread about the same topic and it was made within 5 minutes of the other thread being made. So basically it was a duplicate thread talking about the same thing, that is why it got closed.

      And if that was the case, why was it not just simply stated. Huh? Why would the reason for it to be closed be " Just Because" If it was because of that? And the reason they were made within 5 minutes is because we were BOTH banished at the same time. Why is that seen as a symbol of sockpuppetry? It happened because we were both banned at the same time, so we asked about it at the same time. Not very complicated.

        Loading editor
    • Dylanmatt123 wrote:

      Sophiedp wrote:

      Dylanmatt123 wrote: ...So I would be really happy if you would stop trying to hinder me...

      How am I hindering you?

      Your hindering me by coming to all of my posts and basically giving out biased info about me and my friend.

      How is it biased? If it were not true than how come you were blocked for it?

        Loading editor
    • Sophiedp wrote:

      Dylanmatt123 wrote:

      Sophiedp wrote:

      Dylanmatt123 wrote: ...So I would be really happy if you would stop trying to hinder me...

      How am I hindering you?
      Your hindering me by coming to all of my posts and basically giving out biased info about me and my friend.
      How is it biased? If it were not true than how come you were blocked for it?

      Geez, have you ever heard of a misunderstanding? We were banned before we could have time to explain ourselves, simple as that. And it is biased because you had your opinion before you came here. I know who is right, and that's all that matters. 

        Loading editor
    • I still come on here from time to time in case matters such as this happen. If you want to you can give me your side of the story either on another thread or on a chat on another wiki while I can get the mod that blocked you's side of the story.

        Loading editor
    • I was the person who banned him. I banned for giving away a user's phone number on main (even if it was a joke, don't play around with that.) however if the user is telling the truth saying he's not a sock and the phone number was indeed fake, you have every right to unban the user on chat.

        Loading editor
      • TheMagicalWizard* wrote:

      I was the person who banned him. I banned for giving away a user's phone number on main (even if it was a joke, don't play around with that.) however if the user is telling the truth saying he's not a sock and the phone number was indeed fake, you have every right to unban the user on chat.

      Don't forget that PK also blocked him.

        Loading editor
    • Sophiedp wrote:
      • TheMagicalWizard* wrote:

      I was the person who banned him. I banned for giving away a user's phone number on main (even if it was a joke, don't play around with that.) however if the user is telling the truth saying he's not a sock and the phone number was indeed fake, you have every right to unban the user on chat.

      Don't forget that PK also blocked him.

      I actually included that. If I remember correctly on my contributions page it says I was banned the first time for giving away a #, Then PK raised the time for "Sockpuppeting". 

        Loading editor
      • TheMagicalWizard* wrote:

      I was the person who banned him. I banned for giving away a user's phone number on main (even if it was a joke, don't play around with that.) however if the user is telling the truth saying he's not a sock and the phone number was indeed fake, you have every right to unban the user on chat.Thanks for responding. In my opinion you had every right to ban me the first time, because how could you have known it was a joke? I just got upset after people accused my friend of being a sock. I agree that that kind of joke could have been taken seriously but I didn't want my friend to get dragged down by my mistake.

        Loading editor
    • Killer365 wrote:
      I still come on here from time to time in case matters such as this happen. If you want to you can give me your side of the story either on another thread or on a chat on another wiki while I can get the mod that blocked you's side of the story.

      OK thank you! I pretty much gave all the info I could here, but if you would like I can still give more info.

        Loading editor
    • Dylanmatt123 wrote:

      Sophiedp wrote:
      • TheMagicalWizard* wrote:

      I was the person who banned him. I banned for giving away a user's phone number on main (even if it was a joke, don't play around with that.) however if the user is telling the truth saying he's not a sock and the phone number was indeed fake, you have every right to unban the user on chat.

      Don't forget that PK also blocked him.

      I actually included that. If I remember correctly on my contributions page it says I was banned the first time for giving away a #, Then PK raised the time for "Sockpuppeting". 

      I know, I was talking to Killer.

        Loading editor
    • Sophiedp wrote:

      Dylanmatt123 wrote:

      Sophiedp wrote:
      • TheMagicalWizard* wrote:

      I was the person who banned him. I banned for giving away a user's phone number on main (even if it was a joke, don't play around with that.) however if the user is telling the truth saying he's not a sock and the phone number was indeed fake, you have every right to unban the user on chat.

      Don't forget that PK also blocked him.
      I actually included that. If I remember correctly on my contributions page it says I was banned the first time for giving away a #, Then PK raised the time for "Sockpuppeting". 
      I know, I was talking to Killer.

      Ah. My bad

        Loading editor
    • Killer365 wrote:
      I still come on here from time to time in case matters such as this happen. If you want to you can give me your side of the story either on another thread or on a chat on another wiki while I can get the mod that blocked you's side of the story.

      Okay then, If I were to give more info, any specific place I could do it?

        Loading editor
    • Killer365 wrote:
      I still come on here from time to time in case matters such as this happen. If you want to you can give me your side of the story either on another thread or on a chat on another wiki while I can get the mod that blocked you's side of the story.

      since my friend was banned from posting, I will tell you what they feel they need to say... "We were joking around, it wasn't meant to cause problems, or to start anything with anybody." He read this earlier today, He also wants to know if there is any way that he can get into contact with you, so he can explain his side of the story. Keep in mind that he is banned on this wiki, Thank you!

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.