FANDOM


  • You know what to do.

    Talk about it here!

    Also remember that we have a transcript and a gallery page that needs to be filled.

      Loading editor
    • Ok. Did you see Lapis, Peridot and Rose in the promo art?

        Loading editor
    • I can't believe I didn't see the twist coming.

        Loading editor
    • I really excpected the end for Steven being like,

      "So, when are you gonna tell me you rigged it?"

        Loading editor
    • Emercrump wrote:
      I really excpected the end for Steven being like,

      "So, when are you gonna tell me you rigged it?"


      So did I. I was really surprised that he didn't and I don't really know why he pretended not to know at the end.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah, I agree. I thought there was gonna be this crazy moment, especially considering the way Steven was walking up at them. I'm glad he did what he did, though.

        Loading editor
    • UniverseandUniverse wrote:
      Emercrump wrote:
      I really excpected the end for Steven being like,

      "So, when are you gonna tell me you rigged it?"


      So did I. I was really surprised that he didn't and I don't really know why he pretended not to know at the end.


      I thought that Steven himself would really tell the trueth that everything was rigged, the whole time. I feel all upset and mad, too. )-:<

      But this is for the Gems not to feel all bad, that he found out that they rigged him.

        Loading editor
    • My theory? Remember how he was upset at first then started silently sulking? My theory is that he was pondering why GAP would give him a fake test. Then realized it was just to boost his confidence in his abilities.

        Loading editor
    • I kinda got a Zelda-vibe from those puzzles when they played out at first.

      Also it appears that Garnet, Amethyst and Pearl know that the only one who can properly teach Steven is Rose. Which I pretty much knew from the start.

      And at the end, I guess Steven didn't want to hurt their feelings especially when we saw the regret on their faces for rigging the test even though it was ment to be a confidence booster for Steven. Especially since, like Pearl said, he lost his ability to heal since "House Guest".

        Loading editor
    • I kind of wish he did tell them.

        Loading editor
    • Biesaga wrote:
      I kind of wish he did tell them.


      "Tell the Gems the trueth, right?

      Yeah, me too. (-:>

        Loading editor
    • diacord with the promo: the episode was not what I was thinking...

      is just steven trying to be professor breaking the time (becase you can see rose in the promo) and the good and evil (you can see lapis and peridot)

      I think the episode was like "OMG THE GEMS IS HIDING SOMETHING THEY ARE DIMUNS OMG" *see the promo* "steven is breaking the logic, this will be another inocent episode"

        Loading editor
    • Lol this was a good episode. Again, was waiting for Steven to embarrass them by telling them it was fake. 

      Will do the gallery tomorrow, gotta work on a very short essay and study for 2 quizzes.

        Loading editor
    • This was a sweet episode! It was nice to see the Crystal Gems trying to do something nice for Steven, even if it was rigged.

        Loading editor
    • I thought it was nice that the gems want to build Steven's confidence, but lying to him seems kind of misguided. 

      I think Steven's choice not to confront the gems was in line with his character. He understood why the gems rigged the test and knew that the gems meant well. I feel like it's a trait that some people have: being non-confrontational or letting the semi-sketchy things slide. I think there's gonna be a moment where Steven realizes that there are some things he can't let slide. 

      I really like the way this show builds up your expectations, then goes in a different direction. It's kind of like life.

        Loading editor
    • That was amazing.  Seeing the gems regret at the end somehow gave me the feels.  Although, during the scene when Steven explores the top part of the maze, all I thought was level design for a game.

        Loading editor
    • Superluigi6 wrote:
      Lol this was a good episode. Again, was waiting for Steven to embarrass them by telling them it was fake. 

      Will do the gallery tomorrow, gotta work on a very short essay and study for 2 quizzes.

      I hate studying, never did it. Anyway, hope your efforts bear fruit, and good luck on those quizzes btw!~

        Loading editor
    • I wonder if Steven felt offended when GARNET said, "We don't know what he needs" or, "There's never been anyone like Steven"

        Loading editor
    • I actually liked how the gems tried to boost Stevens confidence in being a gem by setting up the test. Even if it is misguided, it's still well meaning.

      Anyone Agree with this.

        Loading editor
    • They wanted to boost his confidence but instead he boost theirs. I'm pretty proud of the guy.

      This whole episode kinda puts a new perpesctive on parent children relationships. Parents want to know they're being a positive influence on their children. Steven figured that out, and pretended that their course worked.

        Loading editor
    • I just can't understand: why have lapis, rose and peridot in the promotional art?

        Loading editor
    • I do like the way GAP tried to help Steven and I also like the way Steven didn't tell GAP that he knew it was fake.

      But, did anyone else notice that when GAP opened the crystal door that Pearl's gem on the door was yellow? Maybe it was just me, tell me if I'm wrong.

        Loading editor
    • I continue to be impressed by the character depth and development on this show. On the one hand, you have Garnet, Pearl and Amethyst--they want to help Steven learn and grow, but they're afraid if he fails, it could damage his confidence (or worse, his fragile, human body). On the other hand, you have Steven, who wants so badly to be a full-fledged Crystal Gem and prove his worth to these three who he so adores and idolizes, but bristles at the fact the Gems don't treat him like an adult. Then, after being so excited about finally getting a real test, Steven figures out the test is canned, and it's impossible to fail or get hurt.

      And then, as Steven pops out of the test, he gets to see something he's not normally privy to (nor are we): Garnet, Pearl and Amethyst behaving like vulnerable, worrying adults, who really aren't sure they're doing the right thing. In spite of their magical powers, the Gems are just like any normal parents: they want the best for their kids, but they're not always sure how to get them there. It was a great scene.

      I wasn't sure if Steven was gonna go ballistic on the Gems (I hoped he wouldn't, though he has been prone to more fits of temper lately), or if he'd thank the Gems for the test, while gently rebuking them for rigging it and telling them he wants a real test next time. And maybe as he was marching through the test to the finish line, he intended to do one of those things...but he did neither. And not only was I surprised, I thought it was a great piece of character development. Steven realized that passing the test was even more important for the Gems than it was for him, so he sucked it up and gave them the excited, joyous response they were looking for. It was a very mature, selfless act, and I was left feeling that Steven passed an even bigger test than anything the Gems could've laid out for him.

      P.S. When Steven thanks the Gems for the test, with his voice wavering and lip quivering, I could feel the emotional heaviness Steven was experiencing in that moment. Brilliant scene by Zach Callison, I was really moved!

        Loading editor
    • Purplecoal wrote:
      I do like the way GAP tried to help Steven and I also like the way Steven didn't tell GAP that he knew it was fake.

      But, did anyone else notice that when GAP opened the crystal door that Pearl's gem on the door was yellow? Maybe it was just me, tell me if I'm wrong.

      I noticed too! It could have been the lighting or maybe just a coloring mistake.

        Loading editor
    • In the end Steven's confidence was never in question he seems confident. After seeing the truth I believe he did it to boost GAP's confidence. It is clear they doubt their abilities as mentors as Amethyst said we're bad at this. Also admitting that Rose was the only one who could train Steven cemented they felt inadequate to the task. Steven not telling them what he heard was the most mature thing he has done and he has done a lot of mature things Kudos

        Loading editor
    • Going to watch the episode now, sounds super exciting!!!

        Loading editor
    • good episode, they're all starting to figure it out.

        Loading editor
    • LikeBrony wrote: I just can't understand: why have lapis, rose and peridot in the promotional art?

      Maybe Rose and Greg represent where Steven came from, while Lapis and Peridot represent what Steven's already accomplished and what lies ahead respectively. Or it represents their hold over the show's fanbase, the details aren't important!

        Loading editor
    • Gnx486 wrote:

      LikeBrony wrote: I just can't understand: why have lapis, rose and peridot in the promotional art?

      Maybe Rose and Greg represent where Steven came from, while Lapis and Peridot represent what Steven's already accomplished and what lies ahead respectively. Or it represents their hold over the show's fanbase, the details aren't important!

      Steven was the teacher in promo art, it could mean that Steven has yet to teach evryone something in the future. Something that can't be learned any other way than through Steven. Peace perhaps? Who knows. . .


      Also, it could just be art for the sake of art and not be canon in anyway.

        Loading editor
    • Wait, he did lose his healing powers? But I thought he did end up healing Greg's leg in House Gest, since he faked it still being injured throughout the episode.

        Loading editor
    • Rodobin wrote:
      Wait, he did lose his healing powers? But I thought he did end up healing Greg's leg in House Gest, since he faked it still being injured throughout the episode.

      Yeah but it because greg faked it that causes steven to develop (What i assume) is a mental block that not only prevented him from healing that geode but also using healing spit ever since.

        Loading editor
    • Either that or it's because you can't heal an inanimate object like the geode. Magic or no, it's still effectively a giant rock.

        Loading editor
    • Per Ankh wrote:
      Either that or it's because you can't heal an inanimate object like the geode. Magic or no, it's still effectively a giant rock.

      Magic or no, the Gems are still just stones. The only difference between, let's say Amethyst, and the geode is that the former can form a non-organic body, while the latter is sessile.

        Loading editor
    • I actually liked this episode. (Not that I don't like every other episode, but they've been getting a bit weird lately.) It showed how the Gems cared about him, wanting to give him confidence in being a Crystal Gem himself. I was a bit conflicted though when Steven discovered it was rigged. I figured at that point that the Gems don't really seem to trust Steven all that much, but it turned out differently. It's good to know they still have good intentions, considering how they've been acting lately with Warp Tour and stuff. I loved how Steven marched through the obstacles angrily, then decides not to yell at the Gems, because he understands how hard it is for them to raise him, with him being half-human, as well as the fact that they only wanted to boost his confidence. 

        Loading editor
    • This episode just further cemented the fact that the gems hiding things from Steven is all just because they want to protect him. If I'm right, Rebecca Sugar said that there are certain things that you don't tell someone Steven's age, possibly because it's impossible to know how it'll effect them, which is basically what parenthood is like. This might not be a good way to prepare them for the future, but the truth could scar them for life (which is especially bad in Steven's case, seeing that his powers may be tied to his emotions.)

      Since this is a coming of age story, Steven will inevitably have to face the truth. And because the gems are like Steven's parents, does anyone else think that the series will probably end with Steven leaving the Earth to complete his gem training on another planet?

        Loading editor
    • Wait, what if...

      All those adventures Steven had...

      All those monster fights...

      All those days Steven had with Connie...

      All those new powers he discovered...

      All those Rose stuff...

      Were rigged from the start?

        Loading editor
    • im almost crying at that ending. The gems are trying to do their best raising Steven, they think they failed rose if they are not 100% raising Steven right. I do understand why they rigged it, Steven is just as much human as he is gem he can die. He did actually die at garnets challenge if it wasn't rigged. Steven really shows maturity by playing along. He realizes they need the confidence boost more than him...

        Loading editor
    • This was a great episode, I felt Steven really handled the whole situation well, even while he was getting pretty upset by the end of the episode. I can't wait for the next one!~

        Loading editor
    • Fudgecreep wrote:
      Wait, what if...

      All those adventures Steven had...

      All those monster fights...

      All those days Steven had with Connie...

      All those new powers he discovered...

      All those Rose stuff...

      Were rigged from the start?


      While that is far fetched, you're dangerously close to blowing my mind right now.

        Loading editor
    • This ep was great! nuff said.

        Loading editor
    • Fudgecreep wrote:
      Wait, what if...

      All those adventures Steven had...

      All those monster fights...

      All those days Steven had with Connie...

      All those new powers he discovered...

      All those Rose stuff...

      Were rigged from the start?


      But by who?

        Loading editor
    • Evtini200 wrote:
      Fudgecreep wrote:
      Wait, what if... All those adventures Steven had...

      All those monster fights...

      All those days Steven had with Connie...



      All those new powers he discovered...



      All those Rose stuff...



      Were rigged from the start?


      But by who?

      GAP

      der

        Loading editor
    • Fudgecreep wrote:
      Wait, what if...

      All those adventures Steven had...

      All those monster fights...

      All those days Steven had with Connie...

      All those new powers he discovered...

      All those Rose stuff...

      Were rigged from the start?


      Insert Christopher Nolan *BWAAAAAAAAM*

        Loading editor
    • Spacepirateklix wrote:
      Fudgecreep wrote:
      Wait, what if... All those adventures Steven had...

      All those monster fights...

      All those days Steven had with Connie...



      All those new powers he discovered...



      All those Rose stuff...



      Were rigged from the start?


      While that is far fetched, you're dangerously close to blowing my mind right now.

      Yeah, if for some reason this were to be true, I think my brain would explode, turn to goo, and then promptly leak out of my head through my ears.

        Loading editor
    • wait, i realized i still havent watched it, what am i doing with my life.

        Loading editor
    • I'm not sure if i should be angry at the fact they keep treating him like a stupid kid or just feel sorry for the fact they keep trying in the face of fauliure. :-(

        Loading editor
    • Natsu Fury wrote:
      I'm not sure if i should be angry at the fact they keep treating him like a stupid kid or just feel sorry for the fact they keep trying in the face of fauliure. :-(

      At least they're trying... xD

        Loading editor
    • Fudgecreep wrote:

      Natsu Fury wrote:
      I'm not sure if i should be angry at the fact they keep treating him like a stupid kid or just feel sorry for the fact they keep trying in the face of fauliure. :-(
      At least they're trying... xD

      They had a good reason for rigging it, they knew he wasn't ready and they were right. Steven did technically die at Garnets challenge...

        Loading editor
    • Krystalofjam wrote:

      Fudgecreep wrote:


      Natsu Fury wrote:
      I'm not sure if i should be angry at the fact they keep treating him like a stupid kid or just feel sorry for the fact they keep trying in the face of fauliure. :-(
      At least they're trying... xD
      They had a good reason for rigging it, they knew he wasn't ready and they were right. Steven did technically die at Garnets challenge...

      Who's fault is that? They havn't given him any real comabt training 

        Loading editor
    • there was no combat. What good would have knowing how to fight do? Besides, GAP's fighting styles are so drastically different that it almost seems as if they train themselves to fight.  I think it's reasonable to say that Steven may need to do the same.

        Loading editor
    • I don't think they rigged the test because they thought he wasn't ready, but instead because they knew it wasn't necessary because he's long-since proven he was ready. Pearl said it herself, the reason for the Sea Spire test was to see if Steven was ready to go on missions. They were obviously satisfied with his performance there because in subsequent episodes he was going on missions with them. Plus, any mistake he made in this episode would have revealed the test was fake, which implies that the gems had enough confidence in him to assume he wouldn't make any mistakes.

        Loading editor
    • Natsu Fury wrote:
      I'm not sure if i should be angry at the fact they keep treating him like a stupid kid or just feel sorry for the fact they keep trying in the face of fauliure. :-(

      In the future, please do not swear. Minor swears are ok such as crap, damn, and hell, but nothing more than that should be said. I've edited out the swear in your comment and all of the replys to it in case you or anyone else was wondering why it says I edited the comments above.

        Loading editor
    • Gnx486 wrote:
      I don't think they rigged the test because they thought he wasn't ready, but instead because they knew it wasn't necessary because he's long-since proven he was ready. Pearl said it herself, the reason for the Sea Spire test was to see if Steven was ready to go on missions. They were obviously satisfied with his performance there because in subsequent episodes he was going on missions with them. Plus, any mistake he made in this episode would have revealed the test was fake, which implies that the gems had enough confidence in him to assume he wouldn't make any mistakes.

      True. But what if had made more mistakes, and they really expected him to know they rigged it? I mean, what if he messed up on Amethyst's or Pearl's challange the first time though, tripped while running from the giant boulder or accidently did the memory puzzle wrong, only to find it didn't matter? I mean, the whole situation could have been different, and they probably had prepared for it. They even looked happily surprised that he was so thrilled about the whole thing.

        Loading editor
    • Aemeon K. wrote: True. But what if had made more mistakes, and they really expected him to know they rigged it? I mean, what if he messed up on Amethyst's or Pearl's challange the first time though, tripped while running from the giant boulder or accidently did the memory puzzle wrong, only to find it didn't matter? I mean, the whole situation could have been different, and they probably had prepared for it. They even looked happily surprised that he was so thrilled about the whole thing.

      I think they just didn't expect him to make any mistakes. The obstacles weren't any more difficult than anything Steven had already faced and overcome on actual missions. And they were mostly right, Steven slipped up at the very end, but up until that point he had done everything perfectly.

        Loading editor
    • Gnx486 wrote:

      Aemeon K. wrote: True. But what if had made more mistakes, and they really expected him to know they rigged it? I mean, what if he messed up on Amethyst's or Pearl's challange the first time though, tripped while running from the giant boulder or accidently did the memory puzzle wrong, only to find it didn't matter? I mean, the whole situation could have been different, and they probably had prepared for it. They even looked happily surprised that he was so thrilled about the whole thing.

      I think they just didn't expect him to make any mistakes. The obstacles weren't any more difficult than anything Steven had already faced and overcome on actual missions. And they were mostly right, Steven slipped up at the very end, but up until that point he had done everything perfectly.

      Gnx is right, the Gems needed to find that right balance of obviously not too easy and impossibly hard for Steven, what resulted was the current one. If he had stumbled earlier on, I don't know what he'd do. The situation could have played out differently or the same, we may never know. They weren't prepared for Steven yelling at them for making a rigged dungeon, they made it so that it was impossible for him to fail at it but they forgot one thing, Steven's cocky side. In their head they assumed Steven will breeze through the dungeon as if it was a real mission, they didn't expect him to become cocky with each success he made, which ultimately lead him to being almost crushed by a spikey death trap. His cockyness eventually turned into disappointment upon learning the dungeon was rigged. The Gems looked happy when Steven feigned happiness and excitment but it wasn't because he had learned a valuable lesson aside from accomplishing the dungeon. They were happy that, for once, as his guardians they finally did something right and didn't just screw it up (which they did by rigging the whole thing).

        Loading editor
    • Judgekoo wrote:
      Gnx486 wrote:

      Aemeon K. wrote: True. But what if had made more mistakes, and they really expected him to know they rigged it? I mean, what if he messed up on Amethyst's or Pearl's challange the first time though, tripped while running from the giant boulder or accidently did the memory puzzle wrong, only to find it didn't matter? I mean, the whole situation could have been different, and they probably had prepared for it. They even looked happily surprised that he was so thrilled about the whole thing.

      I think they just didn't expect him to make any mistakes. The obstacles weren't any more difficult than anything Steven had already faced and overcome on actual missions. And they were mostly right, Steven slipped up at the very end, but up until that point he had done everything perfectly.
      Gnx is right, the Gems needed to find that right balance of obviously not too easy and impossibly hard for Steven, what resulted was the current one. If he had stumbled earlier on, I don't know what he'd do. The situation could have played out differently or the same, we may never know. They weren't prepared for Steven yelling at them for making a rigged dungeon, they made it so that it was impossible for him to fail at it but they forgot one thing, Steven's cocky side. In their head they assumed Steven will breeze through the dungeon as if it was a real mission, they didn't expect him to become cocky with each success he made, which ultimately lead him to being almost crushed by a spikey death trap. His cockyness eventually turned into disappointment upon learning the dungeon was rigged. The Gems looked happy when Steven feigned happiness and excitment but it wasn't because he had learned a valuable lesson aside from accomplishing the dungeon. They were happy that, for once, as his guardians they finally did something right and didn't just screw it up (which they did by rigging the whole thing).

      These are both valid and probably true points. I like they made the episode this way. However, I did notice Steven, during Pearl's puzzle, seemed just a bit worried about something. Probably just him recovering from being almost sliced by a huge axe, but he sounded so unsure of the situation he was in for that one moment.

        Loading editor
    • So . . . . . what now? Are they just gonna keep feeeding him fake confidents?

        Loading editor
    • Natsu Fury wrote: So . . . . . what now? Are they just gonna keep feeeding him fake confidents?

      Exactly. I mean, that's pretty much all they can do.

        Loading editor
    • Fudgecreep wrote:

      Natsu Fury wrote: So . . . . . what now? Are they just gonna keep feeeding him fake confidents?

      Exactly. I mean, that's pretty much all they can do.

      </div>

      That's a bit disappointing - for lack of a better word - because of the effect it might put on Steven. Will he have trust issues, or eventually get fed up with what they're doing right now and yell at them, then run off and do something unwise? Seeing the motherly relationships the Gems seem to have with Steven, I kind of expect them to know a bit more about human habits and the needs for a child growing up. Maybe they can go to Greg for advice. I'm just rambling at this point though.

        Loading editor
    • Is it fake? As long as Steven believes he has confidence, then that's the important part.

        Loading editor
    • You guys are missing the point.  The end was the most important part.  Yes the gems wanted to boost Steven's confidence with the test but the important part was what Steven did at the end.  Steven realized that the gems needed a boost in confidence more than he did.  As you saw Steven overheard the gems doubting there parenting abilities.  They are unsure as to how to raise Steven and he knew that he needed to boost their confidence and show them that they are raising him well.

        Loading editor
    • UniverseandUniverse wrote:
      You guys are missing the point.  The end was the most important part.  Yes the gems wanted to boost Steven's confidence with the test but the important part was what Steven did at the end.  Steven realized that the gems needed a boost in confidence more than he did.  As you saw Steven overheard the gems doubting there parenting abilities.  They are unsure as to how to raise Steven and he knew that he needed to boost their confidence and show them that they are raising him well.

      I see your ponit. Sigh

      'I just wish Steven would get a little more occustom to his gem powers. Right now he can only use his magic to defend and i got a feeling the gems were scared of Paridot for a' reason.

        Loading editor
    • I just thought of something that's possibly mind blowing, Rose at the end of "Lion 3: Straight to Video" she asked Steven to take care of them, "them" being Garnet, Amethyst and Pearl. We can tell that Rose cares about the three greatly and she probably wants them to find their own path in life. And what does Steven do, he decides to honor his mother's wish.

      This is not only important for Steven, but for Garnet, Amethyst and Pearl as well in perhaps all four of them are fated to be something greater than none of them could imagine.

        Loading editor
    • Magnetin Darkwind wrote:
      I just thought of something that's possibly mind blowing, Rose at the end of "Lion 3: Straight to Video" she asked Steven to take care of them, "them" being Garnet, Amethyst and Pearl. We can tell that Rose cares about the three greatly and she probably wants them to find their own path in life. And what does Steven do, he decides to honor his mother's wish.

      This is not only important for Steven, but for Garnet, Amethyst and Pearl as well in perhaps all four of them are fated to be something greater than none of them could imagine.

      If you listened to it again and understand it in context of what she was previously saying, you'd realize when she said take care of them, Steven, she was refering to the human race and not GAP in particular.

        Loading editor
    • Judgekoo wrote:
      Magnetin Darkwind wrote:
      I just thought of something that's possibly mind blowing, Rose at the end of "Lion 3: Straight to Video" she asked Steven to take care of them, "them" being Garnet, Amethyst and Pearl. We can tell that Rose cares about the three greatly and she probably wants them to find their own path in life. And what does Steven do, he decides to honor his mother's wish.

      This is not only important for Steven, but for Garnet, Amethyst and Pearl as well in perhaps all four of them are fated to be something greater than none of them could imagine.

      If you listened to it again and understand it in context of what she was previously saying, you'd realize when she said take care of them, Steven, she was refering to the human race and not GAP in particular.

      Or Both.

        Loading editor
    • Doubtful, she was talking specifically about the human race for her entire monologue. She probably told GAP something similar before she gem-croaked Steven into existence.

        Loading editor
    • How is steven suppose to protect anything if he has no real trainning?

        Loading editor
    • Natsu Fury wrote:
      How is steven suppose to protect anything if he has no real trainning?

      I thought going on missions also counted as training?

        Loading editor
    • Yeah that. Steven learned a lot in the Pyramid of Fun. :P

        Loading editor
    • Natsu Fury wrote: How is steven suppose to protect anything if he has no real trainning?

      His spontaneous convenient bubble powers.

        Loading editor
    • oh my good Ness.

        Loading editor
    • Biesaga wrote:
      oh my good Ness.


      What? What is it??

        Loading editor
    • Thought this episode revealed quite a bit about the Gems, things we hadn't really known before. We've never seen them vocalize their insecurity about how to raise/train Steven, and this episode really showed GAP's concern. Steven really showed the caliber of his character by not confronting the Gems; he surrendered his own anger in order to make GAP feel good about themselves and tame their apprehensions. Good for him. Our Steven is growing up.

      Also, think that Amethyst's comment about Rose not being there to tell them what to do pretty much places the idea of Rose as Crystal Gem leader in the 'Fact' category.

      We need more clues about Lion, though. Could Lion be a sentient hologram created by Rose, much like Pearl can generate her sword-fighting construct hologram?

        Loading editor
    • I think Lion might be some sort of plant-life. Rose controls them, and the inside of his mane is all grass and a tree.

        Loading editor
    • Gnx486 wrote:
      I think Lion might be some sort of plant-life. Rose controls them, and the inside of his mane is all grass and a tree.

      Like an intelligent organic plant that can shapeshift? Interesting idea...  What if, there was like a whole race of them? Like, an entire planet full of shapeshifting plants that are fully self-aware?

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.