FANDOM


  • After the end of StevenBomb 4, People thought Steven Universe will be back on February and so far no announcement of New Episode

    I think they doing StevenBomb 5 because no announcement from CN, Rebecca Sugar, Ian Jones-Quartey, Lauren Zuke, Ben Levin, Lamar Abrams and even Matt Burnett

    I know Ian Jones-Quartey told us that those leaked Season 2 Episode are NOT in order but I'm doing anyway! Let me be! >:(

    My Prediction of StevenBomb 5

    1. Super Watermelon Island: because CN accidentally released a promo feature Lapis (Thank a lot, Cartoon Network) Steven, Crystal Gems and Peridot went to the island for important reason where they are confront by Army of Watermelon Stevens who act very different ever since the death of Baby Melon. Before the end of the episode, Steven, Crystal Gems and Peridot found unconscious Lapis who have unfuse with Jasper but Jasper is nowhere to see

    2. Barn Mates: Again CN ruined the spoiler by accidentally released a promo feature Lapis (Even Ian Jones-Quartey confirmed about this) Steven is trying to get Peridot and Lapis to get along with each other

    3. Gem Drill: I think this one will drop the bomb, Steven, Crystal Gems and Peridot have finally done building Gem Drill and use it to stop The Cluster however they're failed but before they escape, They find out the much horrible secret about The Cluster

    4. Same Old World: After failed to stop The Cluster, Peridot will tell Steven about Modern Homeworld that None of CGs know about and plus it's reference to Aldous Huxley's Brave New World because Modern Homeworld is now kindly Dystopian like the book

    5. Hit the Diamond: I always thought this episode could be Yellow Diamond's debut well not anymore, So since last 4 episodes of StevenBomb 5 have be DARK.... so let's make the fun and humor Episode by having Steven doing BASEBALL! Who doesn't love Baseball

    That's my prediction, Maybe CN should hired me to write Steven Universe Episodes :)

      Loading editor
    • Man, based on your title I thought you had seen an announcement about a new StevenBomb. 

      Major bummer. 

        Loading editor
    • Strong In The Real Way wrote: Man, based on your title I thought you had seen an announcement about a new StevenBomb. 

      Major bummer. 

      I say this is my prediction of StevenBomb 5 because there's no announcement of New Steven Universe Episodes on February

        Loading editor
    • I doubt they're gonna do yet another StevenBomb, because pretty soon, it's gonna get old. If they do it, I hope it's followed by new episodes each Thursday. StevenBombs are nice and all, but I much prefer they show new episodes weekly.

        Loading editor
    • It was announced that we will have another bomb but nobody knows when. To be honest, the bomb thing starts to get boring..

        Loading editor
    • Just because we are in hiatus it doesn't mean we will have another bomb.

        Loading editor
    • DapperPearl wrote: It was announced that we will have another bomb but nobody knows when. To be honest, the bomb thing starts to get boring..

      So you rather wait for each Thursday of 1 episode than whole week of 5 episodes?

        Loading editor
    • Vin13ish wrote:

      DapperPearl wrote: It was announced that we will have another bomb but nobody knows when. To be honest, the bomb thing starts to get boring..

      So you rather wait for each Thursday of 1 episode than whole week of 5 episodes?


      I do. Bombs are better with an especific arc (Take the second for example, it's totally random), and after we have a huge hiatus. Week epsodes leave us more time to make predictions, theories, and we normamly don't have hiatus.

        Loading editor
    • DapperPearl wrote:
      It was announced that we will have another bomb but nobody knows when. To be honest, the bomb thing starts to get boring..

      Do you have a source?

        Loading editor
    • BigfanofSU wrote:
      DapperPearl wrote:
      It was announced that we will have another bomb but nobody knows when. To be honest, the bomb thing starts to get boring..
      Do you have a source?

      FREAKING.NEXT.BOMB.
        Loading editor
    • after that bomb

      we will have a other haitus

        Loading editor
    • Oh. Okay then. I hope after this next bomb, they'll take a break from doing them and go back to the weekly airings, because again, it's gonna get old if they continuously do bombs then go on hiatuses. I think we've had enough bombs for a while.

        Loading editor
    • BigfanofSU wrote: Oh. Okay then. I hope after this next bomb, they'll take a break from doing them and go back to the weekly airings, because again, it's gonna get old if they continuously do bombs then go on hiatuses. I think we've had enough bombs for a while.

      Since Matt Burnett confirmed about the Next StevenBomb (Number 5)

      Out of episode i'm predict about. Which episode do you think will drop the bomb on us

      Super Watermelon Island? Barn Mates? Gem Drill? Same Old World? Or even Hit the Diamond?

        Loading editor
    • Very interesting, and nice job gathering evidence. Also, I just remembered that Matt Burnett kind of confirmed a Stevenbomb 5.0 on Twitter.

      FREAKING.NEXT.BOMB.



















      So, I guess a Stevenbomb is coming up next. But, I hope that after this Stevenbomb, they go back to airing new episodes weekly.

        Loading editor
    • Vin13ish wrote:

      DapperPearl wrote: It was announced that we will have another bomb but nobody knows when. To be honest, the bomb thing starts to get boring..

      So you rather wait for each Thursday of 1 episode than whole week of 5 episodes?


      Yes,the bombs are getting boring already and I don't remember getting so many leaks during the normal airing schedule as we do when these bombs come around.

        Loading editor
    • If there is gonna be a SB5 I hope we get weekly episodes after... but I know we won't.

        Loading editor
    • Ian is the reason why the show bomb get leaks With Ian gone we wont have leaks for now

        Loading editor
    • Only staffs get the files of the episodes so that mean one of the staff secretly post the bomb episodes files and put it online it may be Ian or Matt or Steven sugar himself!

        Loading editor
    • SoulDestroyer35 wrote:
      Ian is the reason why the show bomb get leaks

      With Ian gone we wont have leaks for now


      What?

      SoulDestroyer35 wrote: Only staffs get the files of the episodes so that mean one of the staff secretly post the bomb episodes files and put it online it may be Ian or Matt or Steven sugar himself!

      What???? I think someone here doesn't know how leaks work.

        Loading editor
    • How Leaks work?

        Loading editor
    • Leaks are released non-oficially. If "one of the staff secretly post the bomb episodes files and put it online" it would not be a leak. Even Ian recomended not to see the leaks.


      Also, that's why the Lapis/Peri promo wasn't a leak: It was officially shown at CN.

        Loading editor
    • AquaticPanic wrote: Leaks are released non-oficially. If "one of the staff secretly post the bomb episodes files and put it online" it would not be a leak. Even Ian recomended not to see the leaks.


      Also, that's why the Lapis/Peri promo wasn't a leak: It was officially shown at CN.

      So how did the leakers got the leak of the episodes in steven bomb 4 then?

        Loading editor
    • I no like rebbeca were gonna be on haitus forever...

        Loading editor
    • Periandlapis007 wrote:
      I no like rebbeca were gonna be on haitus forever...

      It's not Rebecca Sugar and Crewniverse's fault we're on hiatus, it's Cartoon Network's fault, because, Crewniverse once stated that they have no control over the schedule whatsoever, it's all Cartoon Network. Also, don't worry, Steven Universe won't be on hiatus forever, it will come back soon (I don't when, but, I'm guessing it's coming back in either March or April). You'll just have to wait and see, when the next episode airs, it will be worth the wait!

        Loading editor
    • It will be worth the wait but stil...:(((

        Loading editor
    • Grabbergirl wrote:
      Periandlapis007 wrote:
      I no like rebbeca were gonna be on haitus forever...
      It's not Rebecca Sugar and Crewniverse's fault we're on hiatus, it's Cartoon Network's fault, because, Crewniverse once stated that they have no control over the schedule whatsoever, it's all Cartoon Network. Also, don't worry, Steven Universe won't be on hiatus forever, it will come back soon (I don't when, but, I'm guessing it's coming back in either March or April). You'll just have to wait and see, when the next episode airs, it will be worth the wait!

      It better be worth the wait! Imagine if we waited all this time and an episode like Sadie's Song came out!

        Loading editor
    • We really need the normal airings back..

        Loading editor
    • DapperPearl wrote: We really need the normal airings back..

      Definitely

        Loading editor
    • DapperPearl wrote:
      We really need the normal airings back..

      CN seems dead-set on the Bomb format though....

        Loading editor
    • Strong In The Real Way wrote:
      DapperPearl wrote:
      We really need the normal airings back..
      CN seems dead-set on the Bomb format though....

      ugh..

        Loading editor
    • DapperPearl wrote:

      Strong In The Real Way wrote:
      DapperPearl wrote:
      We really need the normal airings back..
      CN seems dead-set on the Bomb format though....

      ugh..

      Ye

        Loading editor
    • You can't really blame them - events like Steven Bombs allows them to run special previews and stuff to build hype to attract a lot more viewers. From a business perspective it makes more sense than regular episodes.

        Loading editor
    • Strong In The Real Way wrote:
      You can't really blame them - events like Steven Bombs allows them to run special previews and stuff to build hype to attract a lot more viewers. From a business perspective it makes more sense than regular episodes.

      We just had a StevenBomb last month. Do we really need another one? Haven't we had enough of them for a while?

        Loading editor
    • BigfanofSU wrote:
      Strong In The Real Way wrote:
      You can't really blame them - events like Steven Bombs allows them to run special previews and stuff to build hype to attract a lot more viewers. From a business perspective it makes more sense than regular episodes.
      We just had a StevenBomb last month. Do we really need another one? Haven't we had enough of them for a while?


      I'm not saying I wouldn't prefer weekly episodes. I very much would.


      Just saying I understand why they'd want to keep the Bomb-format.

        Loading editor
    • Strong In The Real Way wrote:

      BigfanofSU wrote:
      Strong In The Real Way wrote:
      You can't really blame them - events like Steven Bombs allows them to run special previews and stuff to build hype to attract a lot more viewers. From a business perspective it makes more sense than regular episodes.
      We just had a StevenBomb last month. Do we really need another one? Haven't we had enough of them for a while?


      I'm not saying I wouldn't prefer weekly episodes. I very much would.


      Just saying I understand why they'd want to keep the Bomb-format.

      Yeah, that's true. We should bomb CN for this. Does someone have contact with the Army???

        Loading editor
    • Cinnabar The Evil Gem Chemist 55555555555555555550 wrote:

      Grabbergirl wrote:
      Periandlapis007 wrote:
      I no like rebbeca were gonna be on haitus forever...
      It's not Rebecca Sugar and Crewniverse's fault we're on hiatus, it's Cartoon Network's fault, because, Crewniverse once stated that they have no control over the schedule whatsoever, it's all Cartoon Network. Also, don't worry, Steven Universe won't be on hiatus forever, it will come back soon (I don't when, but, I'm guessing it's coming back in either March or April). You'll just have to wait and see, when the next episode airs, it will be worth the wait!

      It better be worth the wait! Imagine if we waited all this time and an episode like Sadie's Song came out!

      I loved Sadie's Song.

        Loading editor
    • KinguvX wrote:

      Cinnabar The Evil Gem Chemist 55555555555555555550 wrote:

      Grabbergirl wrote:
      Periandlapis007 wrote:
      I no like rebbeca were gonna be on haitus forever...
      It's not Rebecca Sugar and Crewniverse's fault we're on hiatus, it's Cartoon Network's fault, because, Crewniverse once stated that they have no control over the schedule whatsoever, it's all Cartoon Network. Also, don't worry, Steven Universe won't be on hiatus forever, it will come back soon (I don't when, but, I'm guessing it's coming back in either March or April). You'll just have to wait and see, when the next episode airs, it will be worth the wait!
      It better be worth the wait! Imagine if we waited all this time and an episode like Sadie's Song came out!

      I loved Sadie's Song.


      Sadie's Song failed for me because I couldn't stop getting annoyed by Sinbad not returning to voice Mr. Smiley.

      His voice is so iconic for that character...

      Speaking of Sadie though - give us a freaking Lars x Sadie episode already! Island Adventure is one of my absolute favourite episodes and I hunger for more....!

        Loading editor
    • Strong In The Real Way wrote:
      KinguvX wrote:

      Cinnabar The Evil Gem Chemist 55555555555555555550 wrote:


      Grabbergirl wrote:
      Periandlapis007 wrote:
      I no like rebbeca were gonna be on haitus forever...
      It's not Rebecca Sugar and Crewniverse's fault we're on hiatus, it's Cartoon Network's fault, because, Crewniverse once stated that they have no control over the schedule whatsoever, it's all Cartoon Network. Also, don't worry, Steven Universe won't be on hiatus forever, it will come back soon (I don't when, but, I'm guessing it's coming back in either March or April). You'll just have to wait and see, when the next episode airs, it will be worth the wait!
      It better be worth the wait! Imagine if we waited all this time and an episode like Sadie's Song came out!
      I loved Sadie's Song.

      Sadie's Song failed for me because I couldn't stop getting annoyed by Sinbad not returning to voice Mr. Smiley.

      His voice is so iconic for that character...

      Speaking of Sadie though - give us a freaking Lars x Sadie episode already! Island Adventure is one of my absolute favourite episodes and I hunger for more....!

      I couldn't care less about Sadie x Lars. I think their relationship is toxic, and totally abusive towards Sadie. Sadie deserves better than Lars. But I would still like another episode about Sadie x Lars that actually finally develops their relationship. Sadie finally realises there's better people for her than Lars and moves on!

        Loading editor
    • Lars and Sadie are meant for each other. How do I know this? Because, it is a classic cliche!

      Girl likes boy. Boy doesn't like girl back. Bla bla bla story, action, feels, they fall in love.

      It's how life works.

      I ship Lardie like Amazon in December.

        Loading editor
    • KinguvX wrote:
      Lars and Sadie are meant for each other. How do I know this? Because, it is a classic cliche!

      Girl likes boy. Boy doesn't like girl back. Bla bla bla story, action, feels, they fall in love.

      It's how life works.

      I ship Lardie like Amazon in December.


      Hear, hear!

      Also, haters gonna hate.

      - rolls eyes -

        Loading editor
    • Why the show is on a time loop of haitus and stevenbomb over and over

        Loading editor
    • AquaticPanic wrote:
      Just because we are in hiatus it doesn't mean we will have another bomb.

      Did you even see the picture?

        Loading editor
    • XxGaiaXx wrote:

      AquaticPanic wrote:

      Just because we are in hiatus it doesn't mean we will have another bomb.


      Did you even see the picture?




      Yes, but he/she/it made the thread basead on hiatus.

        Loading editor
    • Well, as mentioned the Crewniverse have said that CN perfers bombs, so...

        Loading editor
    • Strong In The Real Way wrote: Well, as mentioned the Crewniverse have said that CN perfers bombs, so...

      All I have to say is....rebbeca don't listen to CN they're all idiots.

        Loading editor
    • Periandlapis007 wrote:

      Strong In The Real Way wrote: Well, as mentioned the Crewniverse have said that CN perfers bombs, so...

      All I have to say is....rebbeca don't listen to CN they're all idiots.

      Someone really needs to tell CN to take a break with these bombs for a while after the next one and go back to how it used to be; new episodes each day of the week.

        Loading editor
    • Periandlapis007 wrote:

      Strong In The Real Way wrote: Well, as mentioned the Crewniverse have said that CN perfers bombs, so...

      All I have to say is....rebbeca don't listen to CN they're all idiots.

      Rebecca Sugar and Crewniverse have no control over the schedule, Cartoon Network does. How do we know this? Crewniverse once stated that have no control over the schedule whatsoever, it's all Cartoon Network. So, Rebecca Sugar and Crewniverse can't do anything about the schedule other requesting to the Cartoon Network staff about changing the schedule (which they kind of did once, but, it's not major change, last summer, they just requested CN to extend the hiatus by an extra month so they can finish some episodes before they air) but, they may not listen unless it's a minor change. And even if Rebecca Sugar and Crewniverse choose not to listen CN (which I don't think they will choose not listen to them), CN will still do whatever they want with the schedule, even if they still want to do the Stevenbomb format.

        Loading editor
    • BigfanofSU wrote:

      Periandlapis007 wrote:

      Strong In The Real Way wrote: Well, as mentioned the Crewniverse have said that CN perfers bombs, so...

      All I have to say is....rebbeca don't listen to CN they're all idiots.

      Someone really needs to tell CN to take a break with these bombs for a while after the next one and go back to how it used to be; new episodes each day of the week.

      I sent them a message about going back to the weekly episodes again through the "contact us" section on their site last week. CN normally doesn't respond to messages but, they sometimes listen to them (I sent a message about giving Steven Universe more air time to them last year and they gave it more air time), so hopefully they listen to my message again and go back to weekly episodes again.

        Loading editor
    • I frankly don't mind the bombs unless the hiatuses are 4-5 weeks. We'd have enough to hold us over. This is enough people.

        Loading editor
    • Grabbergirl wrote:

      BigfanofSU wrote:

      Periandlapis007 wrote:

      Strong In The Real Way wrote: Well, as mentioned the Crewniverse have said that CN perfers bombs, so...

      All I have to say is....rebbeca don't listen to CN they're all idiots.
      Someone really needs to tell CN to take a break with these bombs for a while after the next one and go back to how it used to be; new episodes each day of the week.
      I sent them a message about going back to the weekly episodes again through the "contact us" section on their site last week. CN normally doesn't respond to messages but, they sometimes listen to them (I sent a message about giving Steven Universe more air time to them last year and they gave it more air time), so hopefully they listen to my message again and go back to weekly episodes again.

      Damn. That's impressive, Grabbergirl. If they got your message last time, they should get it again. As an SU fan, thank you.

        Loading editor
    • BigfanofSU wrote:

      Grabbergirl wrote:

      BigfanofSU wrote:

      Periandlapis007 wrote:

      Strong In The Real Way wrote: Well, as mentioned the Crewniverse have said that CN perfers bombs, so...

      All I have to say is....rebbeca don't listen to CN they're all idiots.
      Someone really needs to tell CN to take a break with these bombs for a while after the next one and go back to how it used to be; new episodes each day of the week.
      I sent them a message about going back to the weekly episodes again through the "contact us" section on their site last week. CN normally doesn't respond to messages but, they sometimes listen to them (I sent a message about giving Steven Universe more air time to them last year and they gave it more air time), so hopefully they listen to my message again and go back to weekly episodes again.

      Damn. That's impressive, Grabbergirl. If they got your message last time, they should get it again. As an SU fan, thank you.

      Thank you. And, I bet they will get my message again, since they got my other one last time.

      You're welcome.

        Loading editor
    • Grabbergirl wrote:

      BigfanofSU wrote:

      Grabbergirl wrote:

      BigfanofSU wrote:

      Periandlapis007 wrote:

      Strong In The Real Way wrote: Well, as mentioned the Crewniverse have said that CN perfers bombs, so...

      All I have to say is....rebbeca don't listen to CN they're all idiots.
      Someone really needs to tell CN to take a break with these bombs for a while after the next one and go back to how it used to be; new episodes each day of the week.
      I sent them a message about going back to the weekly episodes again through the "contact us" section on their site last week. CN normally doesn't respond to messages but, they sometimes listen to them (I sent a message about giving Steven Universe more air time to them last year and they gave it more air time), so hopefully they listen to my message again and go back to weekly episodes again.

      Damn. That's impressive, Grabbergirl. If they got your message last time, they should get it again. As an SU fan, thank you.

      Thank you. And, I bet they will get my message again, since they got my other one last time.

      You're welcome.

      Yes hopefully!

        Loading editor
    • Sookey5 wrote:
      I frankly don't mind the bombs unless the hiatuses are 4-5 weeks. We'd have enough to hold us over. This is enough people.

      Same. If the hiatus is 5 weeks it's fine... only when it turns into the 2nd longest hiatus the show's ever had..........................

        Loading editor
    • Cinnabar The Evil Gem Chemist 55555555555555555550 wrote:
      Sookey5 wrote:
      I frankly don't mind the bombs unless the hiatuses are 4-5 weeks. We'd have enough to hold us over. This is enough people.
      Same. If the hiatus is 5 weeks it's fine... only when it turns into the 2nd longest hiatus the show's ever had..........................

      How has it been the other Bombs? Have they been more or less episodes than if they aired 1/week?

        Loading editor
    • It's basically the same just worse.

      Some bombs it's like they air and then a week or two later it goes back to reg scheduling. But now it's like they air the bomb and two months later they get a new episode, either a bomb or a weekly episode.

        Loading editor
    • Sookey5 wrote:
      It's basically the same just worse.

      Some bombs it's like they air and then a week or two later it goes back to reg scheduling. But now it's like they air the bomb and two months later they get a new episode, either a bomb or a weekly episode.

      Yeah that was what I was thinking unfortunately. I just couldn't be bothered to do the math, heh.

        Loading editor
    • Last year we did get a lot of episodes but most of it was hiatus. Other shows like teen titans go they can go through a whole season of 52 episodes in a year or under. SU it takes 1 year just to air 20.

        Loading editor
    • Sookey5 wrote:
      Last year we did get a lot of episodes but most of it was hiatus. Other shows like teen titans go they can go through a whole season of 52 episodes in a year or under. SU it takes 1 year just to air 20.

      Not quite, in 2014, 28 episodes aired, and in 2015, 38 episodes aired.

        Loading editor
    • Sookey5 wrote:
      It's basically the same just worse.

      Some bombs it's like they air and then a week or two later it goes back to reg scheduling. But now it's like they air the bomb and two months later they get a new episode, either a bomb or a weekly episode.

      WEEKLY EPISODES ARE NOT ENOUGH!!!! We need bombs after a two month hiatus! Then the week after the bomb, we can go back to the normal schedule.

        Loading editor
    • Ikr! Because then you're itching for a new one. I would say bombs are good every now and again but not always since we go on mega hiatuses. Better than Nickelodeon. They never show episodes. It's like shows like spongbeob and icarly never exist.

        Loading editor
    • Cinnabar The Evil Gem Chemist 55555555555555555550 wrote:

      Sookey5 wrote:
      Last year we did get a lot of episodes but most of it was hiatus. Other shows like teen titans go they can go through a whole season of 52 episodes in a year or under. SU it takes 1 year just to air 20.

      Not quite, in 2014, 28 episodes aired, and in 2015, 38 episodes aired.

      Yeah, exactly.

        Loading editor
    • Sookey5 wrote:
      Last year we did get a lot of episodes but most of it was hiatus. Other shows like teen titans go they can go through a whole season of 52 episodes in a year or under. SU it takes 1 year just to air 20.

      Teen Titans Go can poop out episodes like a machine gun because they're so nonsensical.

      Can't compare it to the lovingly-crafted Steven Universe!

        Loading editor
    • Strong In The Real Way wrote:
      Sookey5 wrote:
      Last year we did get a lot of episodes but most of it was hiatus. Other shows like teen titans go they can go through a whole season of 52 episodes in a year or under. SU it takes 1 year just to air 20.
      Teen Titans Go can poop out episodes like a machine gun because they're so nonsensical.

      Can't compare it to the lovingly-crafted Steven Universe!

      Yeah. Crewniverse uses common sense in their episodes and go on a smooth time line. They take an episode, take the ending of the previous episode, resume from their. Whereas, TTG never resumes from the ending of the previous episode. It was good at the beginning until they ran out of episode topics and started repeating the topics! Crewniverse picks a certain topic for each bomb or season. Examples:1A-Steven learning how to use his powers 1B-Steven Learning more about his powers 2A-Fusion 2B-TBA

        Loading editor
    • Strong In The Real Way wrote:

      Sookey5 wrote:
      Last year we did get a lot of episodes but most of it was hiatus. Other shows like teen titans go they can go through a whole season of 52 episodes in a year or under. SU it takes 1 year just to air 20.

      Teen Titans Go can poop out episodes like a machine gun because they're so nonsensical.

      Can't compare it to the lovingly-crafted Steven Universe!

      Excactly

        Loading editor
    • Teen titans go doesn't follow a storyline. Their episodes are basically one shots(you will know what this is if you have wattpad). And TTG also Episodes are completely non- sensical, withiout any lessons what so ever. Steven universe on the other hand has a storyline and makes a lot of sense plus you will get to feel either happy, pumped or emotional because of its plot.

        Loading editor
    • I also forgot to say that TTG is made by a successful team/crew that has developed and has many employees to help out. With Crewniverse not being very developed, it can't just bring out those episodes on a conveyer belt like TTG. SU is made of love and time. Crewniverse likes to take their time and find time to spend time with their families and have vacations. SU is about two weeks older than TTG. When I saw the advertisement for SU, I thought I would absolutely hate it, and for TTG, I thought I would love it because I absolutely loved the original. Now the new version just makes the older one look good and more developed. It had more feeling.

        Loading editor
    • I can't lie, I have to respect the creator of TTG.

      I mean, they used their stupid smart tactics to make it as well known as it is.

      Without all the complaining, I'd bet there wouldn't be as much viewers.

      What if they purposely made the show stupid, so people can hate on it, get other people to know it, and profit.

      My god.

        Loading editor
    • Sardonyx843 wrote:

      Strong In The Real Way wrote:
      Sookey5 wrote:
      Last year we did get a lot of episodes but most of it was hiatus. Other shows like teen titans go they can go through a whole season of 52 episodes in a year or under. SU it takes 1 year just to air 20.
      Teen Titans Go can poop out episodes like a machine gun because they're so nonsensical.

      Can't compare it to the lovingly-crafted Steven Universe!

      Yeah. Crewniverse uses common sense in their episodes and go on a smooth time line. They take an episode, take the ending of the previous episode, resume from their. Whereas, TTG never resumes from the ending of the previous episode. It was good at the beginning until they ran out of episode topics and started repeating the topics! Crewniverse picks a certain topic for each bomb or season. Examples:1A-Steven learning how to use his powers 1B-Steven Learning more about his powers 2A-Fusion 2B-TBA

      Yeah, exactly.

        Loading editor
    • CrystalClod 52303 wrote: Teen titans go doesn't follow a storyline. Their episodes are basically one shots(you will know what this is if you have wattpad). And TTG also Episodes are completely non- sensical, withiout any lessons what so ever. Steven universe on the other hand has a storyline and makes a lot of sense plus you will get to feel either happy, pumped or emotional because of its plot.

      Yeah, exactly.

        Loading editor
    • Ttg I hate to admit it but is for little kids as CN has some shows solely for that purpose. It's supposed to BE stupid because that's what little kids like. I know a lot of little kids, and they think it's the citizen Kane of tv shows. It's because a lot of shows that used to be for little kids like AT are now becoming for teens and getting storylines and back stories and a lot of little kids hate it. But they like teen titans so they can easily make a show out of it.

      Teen titans go is supposed to be a flanderized satire with one trait of each Titan extremed up like it's always sunny in Philadelphia (like where one character is known for something; Charlie is known for his overall psycho, Dennis is known for his overall narcissism).

        Loading editor
    • Kane? Who is he?

        Loading editor
    • It's a famous movie from the 1940s.

      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Citizen_Kane

        Loading editor
    • KinguvX wrote:
      I can't lie, I have to respect the creator of TTG.

      I mean, they used their stupid smart tactics to make it as well known as it is.

      Without all the complaining, I'd bet there wouldn't be as much viewers.

      What if they purposely made the show stupid, so people can hate on it, get other people to know it, and profit.

      My god.


      Haha, aye - agreed. They're evil geniuses on, ironically, almost a comicbook villain level.

        Loading editor
    • XxGaiaXx wrote: Kane? Who is he?

      It's basically considered the greatest film of all time. It's about this unhappy guy who is rich and played by Orson Welles. These reporters try to find out the meaning of his last words. It is so popular because it introduces nonlinear storytelling, flashbacks, and camera techniques you see in movies nowadays.

        Loading editor
    • I think he's aluding to weekly episode featuring more CPH before another inevitable hiatus bomb.

        Loading editor
    • Cph?

        Loading editor
    • Camp Pining Hearts was being lazy

        Loading editor
    • Ah. Makes sense.

        Loading editor
    • Sookey5 wrote:

      XxGaiaXx wrote: Kane? Who is he?

      It's basically considered the greatest film of all time. It's about this unhappy guy who is rich and played by Orson Welles. These reporters try to find out the meaning of his last words. It is so popular because it introduces nonlinear storytelling, flashbacks, and camera techniques you see in movies nowadays.


      Influential, yes. But I dunno about greatest film of all time....

        Loading editor
    • Strong In The Real Way wrote:
      Sookey5 wrote:

      XxGaiaXx wrote: Kane? Who is he?

      It's basically considered the greatest film of all time. It's about this unhappy guy who is rich and played by Orson Welles. These reporters try to find out the meaning of his last words. It is so popular because it introduces nonlinear storytelling, flashbacks, and camera techniques you see in movies nowadays.

      Influential, yes. But I dunno about greatest film of all time....


      Agree it's subjective but one of the greats....yes.

        Loading editor
    • CN has released the first 2 seasons of Teen Titans Go! on DVD. That got me thinking. If they're gonna release TTG's seasons on DVD, then why rerun the show so much? Why show it on TV way more than other shows if kids can watch it on DVD? And another thing. When are they gonna release other show's seasons to DVD? I don't care if TTG is their favorite show or has the highest ratings. They can't just ignore other show's when it comes to DVD or Blu-ray releases. It's already been a year since the "Gem Glow" DVD was released, and they still haven't released another SU DVD. Why is that? So far, Uncle Grandpa has had 2 DVD releases (not in seasons of course), as did Clarence, despite SU, which again had one DVD so far, coming out before the latter. I hope sometime this year, they release the first Season of SU for DVD and Blu-ray. Even if they release the first and second halves separately, I'd still buy them in a heartbeat.

      I'm not hating on TTG, I just felt like bringing this up.

        Loading editor
    • SU Hyena wrote:
      Strong In The Real Way wrote:
      Sookey5 wrote:

      XxGaiaXx wrote: Kane? Who is he?

      It's basically considered the greatest film of all time. It's about this unhappy guy who is rich and played by Orson Welles. These reporters try to find out the meaning of his last words. It is so popular because it introduces nonlinear storytelling, flashbacks, and camera techniques you see in movies nowadays.

      Influential, yes. But I dunno about greatest film of all time....

      Agree it's subjective but one of the greats....yes.


      Oh agreed. But in terms of cinematic history, the racist "The Birth of A Nation" is also one of the "greats".

      In terms of cinematic history, hehehe.

        Loading editor
    • ruby's episods

        Loading editor
    • BigfanofSU wrote: CN has released the first 2 seasons of Teen Titans Go! on DVD. That got me thinking. If they're gonna release TTG's seasons on DVD, then why rerun the show so much? Why show it on TV way more than other shows if kids can watch it on DVD? And another thing. When are they gonna release other show's seasons to DVD? I don't care if TTG is their favorite show or has the highest ratings. They can't just ignore other show's when it comes to DVD or Blu-ray releases. It's already been a year since the "Gem Glow" DVD was released, and they still haven't released another SU DVD. Why is that? So far, Uncle Grandpa has had 2 DVD releases (not in seasons of course), as did Clarence, despite SU, which again had one DVD so far, coming out before the latter. I hope sometime this year, they release the first Season of SU for DVD and Blu-ray. Even if they release the first and second halves separately, I'd still buy them in a heartbeat.

      I'm not hating on TTG, I just felt like bringing this up.

      No one uses DVD's anymore. They are old.

      That's why.

        Loading editor
    • KinguvX wrote:

      BigfanofSU wrote: CN has released the first 2 seasons of Teen Titans Go! on DVD. That got me thinking. If they're gonna release TTG's seasons on DVD, then why rerun the show so much? Why show it on TV way more than other shows if kids can watch it on DVD? And another thing. When are they gonna release other show's seasons to DVD? I don't care if TTG is their favorite show or has the highest ratings. They can't just ignore other show's when it comes to DVD or Blu-ray releases. It's already been a year since the "Gem Glow" DVD was released, and they still haven't released another SU DVD. Why is that? So far, Uncle Grandpa has had 2 DVD releases (not in seasons of course), as did Clarence, despite SU, which again had one DVD so far, coming out before the latter. I hope sometime this year, they release the first Season of SU for DVD and Blu-ray. Even if they release the first and second halves separately, I'd still buy them in a heartbeat.

      I'm not hating on TTG, I just felt like bringing this up.

      No one uses DVD's anymore. They are old.

      That's why.

      If no one uses DVD anymore, then why would CN release TTG's Seasons but not other shows? When they release DVD for other show's, they have 12 episodes in a random order, but for TTG, they release the first and second halves of each season from time to time. That's just not fair. I myself am a DVD person. I have Adventure time Seasons 1-5 in mys collection.

        Loading editor
    • Everyone knows that Laser Disc is the superior format anyway.

        Loading editor
    • Some people do it as the DVDs have commentary that explains stuff and character interviews.

        Loading editor
    • Sookey5 wrote:
      Some people do it as the DVDs have commentary that explains stuff and character interviews.

      Exactly.

        Loading editor
    • Sookey5 wrote:
      Some people do it as the DVDs have commentary that explains stuff and character interviews.


      Do you know if the iTunes seasons have that, too? I'm thinking of getting A.T in addition to SU...

        Loading editor
    • Strong In The Real Way wrote:
      Sookey5 wrote:
      Some people do it as the DVDs have commentary that explains stuff and character interviews.

      Do you know if the iTunes seasons have that, too? I'm thinking of getting A.T in addition to SU...

      I don't think AT's special features on the Season DVDs are on the digital download s for the Seasons.

        Loading editor
    • BigfanofSU wrote:
      Strong In The Real Way wrote:
      Sookey5 wrote:
      Some people do it as the DVDs have commentary that explains stuff and character interviews.

      Do you know if the iTunes seasons have that, too? I'm thinking of getting A.T in addition to SU...
      I don't think AT's special features on the Season DVDs are on the digital download s for the Seasons.


      Awww. That's too bad....

        Loading editor
    • I mean where you watch the whole episode and Rebecca sugar says either what the scene is supposed to mean or a fun fact. Plus sometimes the DVDs come with collectibles.

        Loading editor
    • Sookey5 wrote:
      I mean where you watch the whole episode and Rebecca sugar says either what the scene is supposed to mean or a fun fact. Plus sometimes the DVDs come with collectibles.

      Not just the creator, commentaries can also iclude the writers, storyboard artist, voice actors etc.

        Loading editor
    • Collectibles? Like figures?

        Loading editor
    • O_o just think...if lapis is back! T_T so happy.

        Loading editor
    • HiroMorisato wrote:
      O_o just think...if lapis is back! T_T so happy.

      yeah me too

        Loading editor
    • Youssef zenox wrote:
      HiroMorisato wrote:
      O_o just think...if lapis is back! T_T so happy.
      yeah me too

      We need her back! I want to learn more about her character and I can't wait to see her and Peridot bond!

        Loading editor
    • To be fair, I'm not that sold on Lapis as a character. But on the plus side, it might mean Jasper is back too which I am super happy about!


      ... and perhaps learning some more about Lapis makes me fall in-love with her, too. Who knows?  We've not seen much of her at all.

        Loading editor
    • Grabbergirl wrote:
      Youssef zenox wrote:
      HiroMorisato wrote:
      O_o just think...if lapis is back! T_T so happy.
      yeah me too
      We need her back! I want to learn more about her character and I can't wait to see her and Peridot bond!

      Same 0:

        Loading editor
    • Im getting tired of them myself, i am excited for lapis return, but if they keep this up, i might just stop watching the show due to hiatuses. And i dont know why but i keep getting a lapidot vibe from that promo.

        Loading editor
    • I can't even remember why I am following this.

        Loading editor
    • Grabbergirl wrote:
      Youssef zenox wrote:
      HiroMorisato wrote:
      O_o just think...if lapis is back! T_T so happy.
      yeah me too
      We need her back! I want to learn more about her character and I can't wait to see her and Peridot bond!


      I want to actually see lapis happy again like when she was given back her wings.

        Loading editor
    • HiroMorisato wrote:

      Grabbergirl wrote:
      Youssef zenox wrote:
      HiroMorisato wrote:
      O_o just think...if lapis is back! T_T so happy.
      yeah me too
      We need her back! I want to learn more about her character and I can't wait to see her and Peridot bond!


      I want to actually see lapis happy again like when she was given back her wings.

      Me too, it's hard to watch her suffer like that, even with what she's done.

        Loading editor
    • Mediawatcher wrote:

      HiroMorisato wrote:

      Grabbergirl wrote:
      Youssef zenox wrote:
      HiroMorisato wrote:
      O_o just think...if lapis is back! T_T so happy.
      yeah me too
      We need her back! I want to learn more about her character and I can't wait to see her and Peridot bond!

      I want to actually see lapis happy again like when she was given back her wings.
      Me too, it's hard to watch her suffer like that, even with what she's done.


      All she has done is try to get away from captivity, get back into captivity, and help steven, and then protect steven. Everything that happens to her is negative beyond steven's help. It's hard not to be empathetic and want for her well being, but since she is my favorite character of course I want it even more. Also I want to learn more of her back story and personality.

        Loading editor
    • I'm talking about taking the ocean away, trying to drown Steven and his friends while at the same time trying to kill the gems, and then ratting them out to homeworld, she may not be awful, but it's deniable she has done very bad things. I do empathize with her, but it doesn't make her innocent.

        Loading editor
    • Mediawatcher wrote:
      I'm talking about taking the ocean away, trying to drown Steven and his friends while at the same time trying to kill the gems, and then ratting them out to homeworld, she may not be awful, but it's deniable she has done very bad things. I do empathize with her, but it doesn't make her innocent.


      utilizing the ocean didnt really hurt anyone and if anything she appeared to just try and stop them from stopping her. Not kill. Also it didnt sound like it was her fault when the crystal gems were found out. It sounded more like she was forced or tricked. She was scared. Anyone with that power over water could of killed the gems easilly.

        Loading editor
    • If the show went back to weekly airings, I would cry of joy.

        Loading editor
    • Dingaskhan wrote:
      If the show went back to weekly airings, I would cry of joy.

      That would certainly be a blessing for us fans. Hopefully after the next bomb, CN stops doing them for a while and goes back to weekly airings.

        Loading editor
    • I actually don't mind the current set up. That way I only have to worry about the episodes during the week of steven bomb and dont have to wait a week between each episode.

        Loading editor
    • HiroMorisato wrote:
      I actually don't mind the current set up. That way I only have to worry about the episodes during the week of steven bomb and dont have to wait a week between each episode.

      I'm not sure if the show will return with the StevenBomb. I only have two concerns. 1. If another hiatus follows or not. 2. If they finally go back to weekly airings. For me, weekly airings less tedious than having a week of new episodes, and then have the show go on break for 2-3 months just to have another bomb and repeat the cycle. Again, that's just me.

        Loading editor
    • Mediawatcher wrote:
      Im getting tired of them myself, i am excited for lapis return, but if they keep this up, i might just stop watching the show due to hiatuses. And i dont know why but i keep getting a lapidot vibe from that promo.


      That's because Lapidot is, like, the best thing in SU at the moment. =3

        Loading editor
    • Lapidot doesn't have any support at all.

        Loading editor
    • AquaticPanic wrote:
      Lapidot doesn't have any support at all.

      And that makes it a superior shipping option! :P


      Actually, it had, subtly, foreshadowed by Camp Pining Hearts, implied by Lauren Zuke...

        Loading editor
    • Perlen297 wrote:

      AquaticPanic wrote:

      Lapidot doesn't have any support at all.


      And that makes it a superior shipping option! :P



       



      Actually, it had, subtly, foreshadowed by Camp Pining Hearts, implied by Lauren Zuke...




      Well, sot of, but the placement of the peridot-shaped thing was in the chest, like in Jasper's cape


      I don't ship any of them whatsoever

        Loading editor
    • AquaticPanic wrote:
      Lapidot doesn't have any support at all.


      Uhm, yes. Yes it has. Did you even watch "Too Far"?

        Loading editor
    • Strong In The Real Way wrote:

      AquaticPanic wrote:

      Lapidot doesn't have any support at all.


       



      Uhm, yes. Yes it has. Did you even watch "Too Far"?




      Sure, LAPIS WAS IN TOO FAR.

        Loading editor
    • AquaticPanic wrote:

      Strong In The Real Way wrote:

      AquaticPanic wrote:

      Lapidot doesn't have any support at all.




      Uhm, yes. Yes it has. Did you even watch "Too Far"?



      Sure, LAPIS WAS IN TOO FAR.


      LOL


      My bad, I was thinking of Amedot!

        Loading editor
    • Have you seen the fanart? It's all over the place even on YouTube!

        Loading editor
    • i slowly find myself losing sympathy for lapis, her sacrifice was more stupid than noble, especially since there were so many other ways she could've handled, even the gems pointed that it could've gone a lot better than that, and I wouldn't really call her a redeemed villain, she doesn't really seem like a redeemed villain, more like a going back and forth villain. Not only that but her reasons are becoming less and less sympathetic. She really is an idiot.

        Loading editor
    • Mediawatcher wrote:
      i slowly find myself losing sympathy for lapis, her sacrifice was more stupid than noble, especially since there were so many other ways she could've handled, even the gems pointed that it could've gone a lot better than that, and I wouldn't really call her a redeemed villain, she doesn't really seem like a redeemed villain, more like a going back and forth villain. Not only that but her reasons are becoming less and less sympathetic. She really is an idiot.

      Whoa. I wouldn't call her an "idiot". She probably couldn't think of another way. Maybe she could've done handled it better, but what's done is done and no one can change that. She was very rash in "Mirror/Ocean Gem", so her just imprisoning Jasper and herself without giving a lot of thought shouldn't be too shocking, though I wouldn't say she was too rash at that moment. Besides, she wanted to protect Steven ("Just let me do this for you!"). Doesn't that count for something?

      I'm not trying to change your mind, I just felt like saying this.

        Loading editor
    • Yes it should count for something, but her rash decision just put him in more danger, she had an understandable reason for it, but she should've thought more logically. Ok the leaked promo shows that both she and Steven make it out okay, but still pretty bad decision in her part. Especially when malachite eventually loses control.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah I have to agree. Garnet could solo Jasper at that point. There was no need for it.

      But I like Malachite as a plot device, so I try not to think too hard about it. Especially when you consider the above (that Garnet could take her out solo): they needed a new threat to the Crystal Gems and Malachite is probably a much greater foe than Jasper alone!

        Loading editor
    • true, i am excited for her return though

        Loading editor
    • TBH I care more about Centipeetle and Jasper than Lapis. We know Lapis is ok so whatever.

        Loading editor
    • AquaticPanic wrote:
      TBH I care more about Centipeetle and Jasper than Lapis. We know Lapis is ok so whatever.

      I'm more worried about Jasper than either of those! :P

        Loading editor
    • Well yeah, they are in a way, in alot more peril than lapis, we all know whats gonna happen with lapis because of that promo, but centipeedle and jasper are unsure. all lapis did was put steven in more danger.

        Loading editor
    • I do not know if you could see the cousin, more behind peridot (before the scene with Lapis) appears a hole !! Perhaps drill tests and I still do not understand how they will defeat the Cluster

        Loading editor
    • theyll win, the good guys almost always win, especially in these types of shows.

        Loading editor
    • How did Lapis' decision put Steven in "more" danger? Need I remind you of the cluster? That's an even bigger problem that's he and the Gems need to deal with.

      Also, I think she felt like she didn't have time to think more carefully, she may have felt pressured. This is Lapis were talking about. She probably can't think as carefully as Garnet, Pearl, or maybe even Amehtyst. Maybe if it were someone else, that person could've thought of a better solution, but were talking about Lapis, who only had a few seconds to think.

        Loading editor
    • Because of malachite, and also she didn't think of oh I don't know using her water powers? That would've been a way better decision than fusing, and she had plenty of time.

        Loading editor
    • Mediawatcher wrote:
      Because of malachite, and also she didn't think of oh I don't know using her water powers? That would've been a way better decision than fusing, and she had plenty of time.

      "Because of Malachite"? That doesn't answer my question. Could you explain in full detail, please?

        Loading editor
    • Fusing with Jasper to make malachite and trapping them in the ocean is not helping Steven, Jasper would've done far less damage than malachite and by refusing help from Steven and the gems is just idiotic on her part, the promo shows that most of them make it out okay, but it doesn't change that fact that she still created a bigger problem than she was trying to resolve, Jasper is a way lower threat than malachite and it's obvious she's losing control of malachite.

        Loading editor
    • Mediawatcher wrote:
      Fusing with Jasper to make malachite and trapping them in the ocean is not helping Steven, Jasper would've done far less damage than malachite and by refusing help from Steven and the gems is just idiotic on her part, the promo shows that most of them make it out okay, but it doesn't change that fact that she still created a bigger problem than she was trying to resolve, Jasper is a way lower threat than malachite and it's obvious she's losing control of malachite.

      Hold on. Are you saying that soon Jasper will have full control of Malachite?

        Loading editor
    • Nope soon neither of them will have control, that's what I mean.

        Loading editor
    • Mediawatcher wrote:
      Nope soon neither of them will have control, that's what I mean.

      Wait. So if neither of them are in control, then Malachite will have a mind of her own and go on a destructive rampage, like Sugilite.

        Loading editor
    • Exactly, so lapis fusing with Jasper was in itself a bad idea

        Loading editor
    • Okay, I see your point now. But, if Pearl could take down Sugilite, then surely the Crystal Gems altogether can take on Malachite. If they end up battling Malachite, obviously they're gonna win.

        Loading editor
    • Eh, Sugilite sorta took herself down.

      At best it was 50/50 both of them.

        Loading editor
    • Well, Pearl when you think about it only won through luck and contrived convenience. Not through her own power, sugilites mace is what took her down, not Pearl herself.

        Loading editor
    • Guys, fighting Malachite will not be hard.

      Stated by Lapis herself, she says that she can't get distracted for a second. The mere presence of Steven gets her distracted and causes her to go out of control.

      If the Crystal Gems fought her, that'd be a major distraction and one punch by Garnet would immediately defuse her.

      That's just what I think.

        Loading editor
    • It's simple:

      As long as Lapis is in control, Malachite keeps trapped and do nothing.

      If Jasper gets in control, she'd try to defuse.

      If Malachite is in control, she'd probably ask for help.

        Loading editor
    • Mediawatcher wrote:
      Well, Pearl when you think about it only won through luck and contrived convenience. Not through her own power, sugilites mace is what took her down, not Pearl herself.

      Luck and contrived convenience? Oh sure, Pearl's victory was a total fluke. It's not like she thought of a plan to stop Sugilite, she totally winged it and hoped luck was on her side.

        Loading editor
    • BigfanofSU wrote:

      Mediawatcher wrote:
      Well, Pearl when you think about it only won through luck and contrived convenience. Not through her own power, sugilites mace is what took her down, not Pearl herself.

      Luck and contrived convenience? Oh sure, Pearl's victory was a total fluke. It's not like she thought of a plan to stop Sugilite, she totally winged it and hoped luck was on her side.

      Fluke, that's what I meant to say!

        Loading editor
    • Mediawatcher wrote:

      BigfanofSU wrote:

      Mediawatcher wrote:
      Well, Pearl when you think about it only won through luck and contrived convenience. Not through her own power, sugilites mace is what took her down, not Pearl herself.
      Luck and contrived convenience? Oh sure, Pearl's victory was a total fluke. It's not like she thought of a plan to stop Sugilite, she totally winged it and hoped luck was on her side.
      Fluke, that's what I meant to say!

      I was being sarcastic.

        Loading editor
    • Mediawatcher
      Mediawatcher removed this reply because:
      I'd rather this not continue
      00:06, February 25, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • Whatever.

        Loading editor
    • Mediawatcher wrote:
      Exactly, so lapis fusing with Jasper was in itself a bad idea

      Yeah, Lapis fusing with Jasper was a bad idea. Of course, Malachite was used to imprison Jasper to keep Steven safe. But, she's an unstable fusion and since, she's an unstable fusion, she will get her own mind and go on a rampage, like Sugilite, as well as weaken her fusers, Lapis and Jasper (because, it seems that unstable fusions take a lot energy from their fusers).

        Loading editor
    • KinguvX wrote:
      Guys, fighting Malachite will not be hard.

      Stated by Lapis herself, she says that she can't get distracted for a second. The mere presence of Steven gets her distracted and causes her to go out of control.

      If the Crystal Gems fought her, that'd be a major distraction and one punch by Garnet would immediately defuse her.

      That's just what I think.

      Except that Malachite is not Lapis fighting against Jasper and vice-versa anymore.

      She's become herself, which means there is no inner conflict anymore - Jasper and Lapis have been absorbed into a truly fused Malachite personality!

        Loading editor
    • Come on, guys. Just because Malachite could go on a rampage, doesn't mean the Crystal Gems can't defeat her.

        Loading editor
    • BigfanofSU wrote:
      Come on, guys. Just because Malachite could go on a rampage, doesn't mean the Crystal Gems can't defeat her.


      There is no guarantee that she will go on a rampage other than the Crystal Gems' "worst case scenario".

      PLOT TWIST - Malachite is super nice and only gets defused up because of an accident.

        Loading editor
    • Strong In The Real Way wrote:
      BigfanofSU wrote:
      Come on, guys. Just because Malachite could go on a rampage, doesn't mean the Crystal Gems can't defeat her.

      There is no guarantee that she will go on a rampage other than the Crystal Gems' "worst case scenario".

      PLOT TWIST - Malachite is super nice and only gets defused up because of an accident.

      I know there is no guarantee it will happen.

        Loading editor
    • i wonder if malachite would be a bad person or a good person

        Loading editor
    • Youssef zenox wrote:
      i wonder if malachite would be a bad person or a good person

      Honestly, things are building up towards her going Godzilla on Beach City.

      But... who knows? As I said, it would be a fun twist if she turned out to be good. ^_^

        Loading editor
    • Godzilla + Malachite = Godzillachite

        Loading editor
    • BigfanofSU wrote:
      Godzilla + Malachite = Godzillachite


      Dear lord Cthulhu, that sounds very scatalogical in nature, LOL.

        Loading editor
    • Youssef zenox wrote:
      i wonder if malachite would be a bad person or a good person


      Lapis is sorta selfish and Jasper is verry brute and agressive. She'd probably have an agressive personality.

        Loading editor
    • Lapis is really selfish

        Loading editor
    • But I think that if Jasper somehow got in control, it would be either a huge power on Jasper's hands or she will try to break free.

        Loading editor
    • Well we don't know if lapis and Jasper both succumbed or not. I have the idea they both did as Jasper is apparently weak mentally so at any rate it'd be easy and lapis just did so...

        Loading editor
    • Mediawatcher
      Mediawatcher removed this reply because:
      Delete
      00:26, February 27, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • I need more episodes T^T

        Loading editor
    • Mediawatcher wrote:
      Lapis is really selfish

      Because she cares about Steven and wants to protect him? Just curious.

        Loading editor
    • BigfanofSU wrote:
      Mediawatcher wrote:
      Lapis is really selfish
      Because she cares about Steven and wants to protect him? Just curious.

      Maybe it's because she considers her freedom more important than all life in a planet, including Steven's? Just saying.

        Loading editor
    • Tim68 wrote:
      BigfanofSU wrote:
      Mediawatcher wrote:
      Lapis is really selfish
      Because she cares about Steven and wants to protect him? Just curious.
      Maybe it's because she considers her freedom more important than all life in a planet, including Steven's? Just saying.

      Um, hello? Did you not watch the end of Jailbreak or Chile Tid? She gave up her freedom to protect Steven.

        Loading editor
    • Yet she stole the ocean to herself. THE WHOlE OCEAN

        Loading editor
    • BigfanofSU wrote:

      Tim68 wrote:
      BigfanofSU wrote:
      Mediawatcher wrote:
      Lapis is really selfish
      Because she cares about Steven and wants to protect him? Just curious.
      Maybe it's because she considers her freedom more important than all life in a planet, including Steven's? Just saying.

      Um, hello? Did you not watch the end of Jailbreak or Chile Tid? She gave up her freedom to protect Steven.

      Which in itself just created a bigger problem

        Loading editor
    • Lapis didn't give up her freedom at all. She planned to take over and make Jasper her prisoner, as she said herself. Her plan simply backfired on her. Lapis would probably kill Steven if he got in the way of her freedom, like she tried to do in Ocean Gem.

        Loading editor
    • Mediawatcher wrote:

      BigfanofSU wrote:

      Tim68 wrote:
      BigfanofSU wrote:
      Mediawatcher wrote:
      Lapis is really selfish
      Because she cares about Steven and wants to protect him? Just curious.
      Maybe it's because she considers her freedom more important than all life in a planet, including Steven's? Just saying.
      Um, hello? Did you not watch the end of Jailbreak or Chile Tid? She gave up her freedom to protect Steven.
      Which in itself just created a bigger problem

      Bigger than the Cluster?

        Loading editor
    • Bigger than Jasper, I didn't say the bigger problem overall.

        Loading editor
    • Maybe lapis was gonna lead them to beta and then try to kill them and disarm the cluster.

        Loading editor
    • Mediawatcher wrote:
      Bigger than Jasper, I didn't say the bigger problem overall.

      Yeah, but you said it like it's their biggest threat. Okay, maybe fusing with Jasper wasn't the smartest solution, but that doesn't mean things are gonna turn out bad for the CGs. If they end up battling against Malachite, surely they'll win. They'll deafeat Malachite, defuse her back to Lapis and Jasper and, hopefully, they both get redemption story arcs and the CGs will have two more members.

      Personally, Lapis is far from selfish. Marty, now he's a selfish character.

        Loading editor
    • I would say she's a tiny bit selfish and a martyr but she doesn't think her ideas through and doesn't use logic (although it seems to be a gem thing).

        Loading editor
    • Sookey5 wrote:
      I would say she's a tiny bit selfish and a martyr but she doesn't think her ideas through and doesn't use logic (although it seems to be a gem thing).

      Maybe that's just it. Maybe Lapis can't think as logically as Garnet, Pearl or Peridot. Maybe that's why she didn't/couldn't think of a better solution.

        Loading editor
    • Sookey5 wrote:
      Well we don't know if lapis and Jasper both succumbed or not. I have the idea they both did as Jasper is apparently weak mentally so at any rate it'd be easy and lapis just did so...

      Actually "Chille Tid" is pretty clear on what is happening; Malachite is having a "Sugilite-moment" at the very end where both Lapis and Jasper are absorbed into the new, complete Malachite personality (like Sugilite in "Coach Steven").

      The only question is - what kind of person is Malachite? The Crystal Gems fears she will go berserk, but who knows?

        Loading editor
    • Well, she was trapped in the ocean for a pretty long time. Either being lonely makes you sad or angry. But by Jasper part of being agressive and Lapis part of being vingative to the CG for not breaking her free + the unstability of Lapis and Jasper; her personality probably isn't that good.

        Loading editor
    • AquaticPanic wrote:
      Well, she was trapped in the ocean for a pretty long time. Either being lonely makes you sad or angry. But by Jasper part of being agressive and Lapis part of being vingative to the CG for not breaking her free + the unstability of Lapis and Jasper; her personality probably isn't that good.

      Yup. She's set up to go Godzilla all over Beach City eventually.

        Loading editor
    • I think that she would probably have a bad personality. But she would want to be something more. I know a lot of people feel bad for malachite but understand she has no actual will or personality of her own. She is just a 20 foot being that Jasper and lapis are able to control.

        Loading editor
    • Sookey5 wrote:
      She is just a 20 foot being that Jasper and lapis are able to control.

      Again, that's wrong. She is herself now (as in after the events of "Chille Tid"). Just like Sugilite was herself in "Coach Steven".

      Or how Garnet is herself all the time.

        Loading editor
    • I'm saying at first when she first formed. But yeah she's probably gonna have a bad personality soon.

        Loading editor
    • AquaticPanic wrote:
      Yet she stole the ocean to herself. THE WHOlE OCEAN


      And? you think that she knows that would be a major issue for the planet? She clearly didnt realize it till steven came up and explained it. She isn't selfish, it was just the only way she could think of to get home after being trapped in a mirror for 1000 years.

        Loading editor
    • HiroMorisato wrote:
      AquaticPanic wrote:
      Yet she stole the ocean to herself. THE WHOlE OCEAN

      And? you think that she knows that would be a major issue for the planet? She clearly didnt realize it till steven came up and explained it. She isn't selfish, it was just the only way she could think of to get home after being trapped in a mirror for 1000 years.

      It's funny how that seemingly didn't have any negative effects other than making the Mayor worry about tourist season.

      Such an event would've have catastrophical results for the entire planet! :D

        Loading editor
    • Strong In The Real Way wrote:
      HiroMorisato wrote:
      AquaticPanic wrote:
      Yet she stole the ocean to herself. THE WHOlE OCEAN

      And? you think that she knows that would be a major issue for the planet? She clearly didnt realize it till steven came up and explained it. She isn't selfish, it was just the only way she could think of to get home after being trapped in a mirror for 1000 years.
      It's funny how that seemingly didn't have any negative effects other than making the Mayor worry about tourist season.

      Such an event would've have catastrophical results for the entire planet! :D

      though Id think if she stole the ammount of water earth has, she would of had a lot more water than she had...and I don't remember seeing any sign of aquatic life.

        Loading editor
    • I think she stole only ocean water not other water like rivers or streams (although maybe she was gonna). I think that the people were extremely worried but didn't wanna say anything because they are afraid. Like to make the show work the humans have to be like "oh yeah there's a giant fusion that can kill me in the ocean. Wow" or be like "oh this kid has a twenty foot mom, oh how is it possible". Like they probably know what is going on but are in a state of denial. Like maybe humans have tech to get rid of them but they are too scared or just feel better to let the CG handle it out of laziness. I heard a theory that the gems have pullover with the government (and another theory that Pearl was president since she has her face on all of the money) and say stuff like 'we will handle it and get out.'

      Like maybe the humans want to live their own lives and just are too scared, naive, or denial to do it. I'm gonna compare it to the book night. The Jews knew the nazis were going to come and exterminate them. They had signs and they had messages, but the Jews were either too scared to acknowledge, tried to be optimistic even though they were aware of what was gonna happen, and/or in a stream of denial. They knew that things were going to happen but they decided to just be happy as things might turn out good.

        Loading editor
    • I don't think Lapis knew how important the ocean was to Earth. All she wanted was to go back to homeworld. I don't think she cared about Earth enough to learn about it, which is why she just took the ocean. That's my theory anyway.

      On a side note, would a selfish person warn a friend about an invasion?

        Loading editor
    • I think she is selfish but she cares about Steven only because she is grateful to him. She sees Steven as a way to not be selfish.

        Loading editor
    • Sookey5 wrote:
      I think she is selfish but she cares about Steven only because she is grateful to him. She sees Steven as a way to not be selfish.

      Yeah, exactly. Although Lapis is selfish, she cares about Steven because, he reached out to her, showed her kindness, and helped her and she's grateful to him. Steven helps her to not be selfish.

        Loading editor
    • But lapis still has mental scars.

        Loading editor
    • Sookey5 wrote:
      But lapis still has mental scars.

      She does, but, that doesn't stop her from being friends with Steven.

        Loading editor
    • Grabbergirl wrote:
      Sookey5 wrote:
      But lapis still has mental scars.
      She does, but, that doesn't stop her from being friends with Steven.

      Yup. That's true. Steven wants to help Lapis any way he can.

        Loading editor
    • BigfanofSU wrote:

      Grabbergirl wrote:
      Sookey5 wrote:
      But lapis still has mental scars.
      She does, but, that doesn't stop her from being friends with Steven.

      Yup. That's true. Steven wants to help Lapis any way he can.

      Yeah, Steven does want to help her in any way he can because, he cares about her just like how he cares about everybody else.

        Loading editor
    • Grabbergirl wrote:

      BigfanofSU wrote:

      Grabbergirl wrote:
      Sookey5 wrote:
      But lapis still has mental scars.
      She does, but, that doesn't stop her from being friends with Steven.

      Yup. That's true. Steven wants to help Lapis any way he can.

      Yeah, Steven does want to help her in any way he can because, he cares about her just like how he cares about everybody else.

      I'm sure he does care about Jasper or at least will grow to care about Jasper, he's just scared of her.

        Loading editor
    • Mediawatcher wrote:

      Grabbergirl wrote:

      BigfanofSU wrote:

      Grabbergirl wrote:
      Sookey5 wrote:
      But lapis still has mental scars.
      She does, but, that doesn't stop her from being friends with Steven.

      Yup. That's true. Steven wants to help Lapis any way he can.

      Yeah, Steven does want to help her in any way he can because, he cares about her just like how he cares about everybody else.

      I'm sure he does care about Jasper or at least will grow to care about Jasper, he's just scared of her.

      Yeah, I think he cares about Jasper, too or will eventually grow to care about her. Right now, he's just scared of her but, there may come a point in time when he realizes she is not that bad.

        Loading editor
    • Steven care(d) about Peridot, and as such he will in all probability care for Jasper (once she stops scaring the crap outta him - like with Peridot).

        Loading editor
    • Strong In The Real Way wrote:
      Steven care(d) about Peridot, and as such he will in all probability care for Jasper (once she stops scaring the crap outta him - like with Peridot).

      Yeah, I agree. Steven cares about everyone, he has his mother's, Rose Quartz's heart. He might start caring about Jasper once she stops scaring him.

        Loading editor
    • Wow! This sounds awesome!! (Note to self, keep expectations low)

        Loading editor
    • ... why? SU won't disappoint. Literally every plot point (such as the Cluster) have wildly exceeded any and all expectations I had for them.

      Well, we'll see how they'll handle Malachite's return (and more importantly Jasper) - but I trust in the Crewniverse.

        Loading editor
    • Strong In The Real Way wrote:
      ... why? SU won't disappoint. Literally every plot point (such as the Cluster) have wildly exceeded any and all expectations I had for them.

      Well, we'll see how they'll handle Malachite's return (and more importantly Jasper) - but I trust in the Crewniverse.

      Yeah, I agree. Steven Universe has never disappointed us. They handled each plot very well.

      And I bet they'll handle Malachite's return very nicely. I trust the Crewniverse, too. They make the show as awesome as it always has been from the start, and it still is awesome.

        Loading editor
    • I just hope Jasper gets "the Peridot treatment" and they end up, at the very least, in an uneasy truce...

        Loading editor
    • Strong In The Real Way wrote: I just hope Jasper gets "the Peridot treatment" and they end up, at the very least, in an uneasy truce...

      Maybe in the latter episodes, I think she won't join the CGs and she won't be homeworld, she will be one of those characters that come when the CGs need help in the upcoming war that might come.

        Loading editor
    • Steven universe is cool wrote:

      Strong In The Real Way wrote: I just hope Jasper gets "the Peridot treatment" and they end up, at the very least, in an uneasy truce...

      Maybe in the latter episodes, I think she won't join the CGs and she won't be homeworld, she will be one of those characters that come when the CGs need help in the upcoming war that might come.

      Aye I don't have any expectations of that nature - just an uneasy truce (she is in the same position as Peridot in that she can't get away from Earth and will shatter due to the Cluster).


      But then again, I never expected Peridot to "join" the Crystal Gems either. Who knows...

        Loading editor
    • Bomb 6 : Week of Amethyst

        Loading editor
    • Strong In The Real Way wrote: I just hope Jasper gets "the Peridot treatment" and they end up, at the very least, in an uneasy truce...

      Yeah, I hope Jasper's redemption ends up happening that way, too.

        Loading editor
    • Steven universe is cool wrote:

      Strong In The Real Way wrote: I just hope Jasper gets "the Peridot treatment" and they end up, at the very least, in an uneasy truce...

      Maybe in the latter episodes, I think she won't join the CGs and she won't be homeworld, she will be one of those characters that come when the CGs need help in the upcoming war that might come.

      That's how I see Jasper's redemption playing out, too. She won't necessarily join the Crystal Gems, but, just help out when needed and sometimes just hang out with them.

        Loading editor
    • SO MUCH HYPE

        Loading editor
    • Grabbergirl wrote:

      Steven universe is cool wrote:

      Strong In The Real Way wrote: I just hope Jasper gets "the Peridot treatment" and they end up, at the very least, in an uneasy truce...

      Maybe in the latter episodes, I think she won't join the CGs and she won't be homeworld, she will be one of those characters that come when the CGs need help in the upcoming war that might come.

      That's how I see Jasper's redemption playing out, too. She won't necessarily join the Crystal Gems, but, just help out when needed and sometimes just hang out with them.


      I still hope she will.

      Muscle waifu <3.

      And as I was saying, I thought Peridot joining them would be impossible before it actually happened... so..

        Loading editor
    • Strong In The Real Way wrote:
      Grabbergirl wrote:

      Steven universe is cool wrote:



      Strong In The Real Way wrote: I just hope Jasper gets "the Peridot treatment" and they end up, at the very least, in an uneasy truce...

      Maybe in the latter episodes, I think she won't join the CGs and she won't be homeworld, she will be one of those characters that come when the CGs need help in the upcoming war that might come.
      That's how I see Jasper's redemption playing out, too. She won't necessarily join the Crystal Gems, but, just help out when needed and sometimes just hang out with them.

      I still hope she will.

      Muscle waifu <3.

      And as I was saying, I thought Peridot joining them would be impossible before it actually happened... so..

      I hope Jasper gets redeemed, too.

      Actually, before Message Received aired, a lot of people thought that Peridot joining the Crystal Gems would be impossible (even I did until Catch and Release aired, after watching Catch and Release, I saw the potiential of Peridot joining the Crystal Gems, and then, as I saw more and episodes, the likelihood of Peridot joining the Crystal Gems got higher). Now, here we are about two months after Log Date 7 15 2 aired and Peridot is now a Crystal Gem. I'm happy that Peridot got redeemed and joined Crystal Gems! You don't know how much I wanted that!

      Anyway, for Jasper, once she gets redeemed, it can go either way, she can join the Crystal Gems or become an ally to them. It would be nice if Jasper ends up joining the Crystal Gems but, I don't mind if Jasper ends up being allied with them. We don't know where Jasper will end up but, we'll just have to wait and see.

        Loading editor
    • either way it will be cool

        Loading editor
    • Mediawatcher wrote:
      either way it will be cool

      It would be cool either way.

        Loading editor
    • Pretty good prediction.

        Loading editor
    • Grabbergirl wrote:
      Strong In The Real Way wrote:
      Grabbergirl wrote:

      Steven universe is cool wrote:




      Strong In The Real Way wrote: I just hope Jasper gets "the Peridot treatment" and they end up, at the very least, in an uneasy truce...

      Maybe in the latter episodes, I think she won't join the CGs and she won't be homeworld, she will be one of those characters that come when the CGs need help in the upcoming war that might come.
      That's how I see Jasper's redemption playing out, too. She won't necessarily join the Crystal Gems, but, just help out when needed and sometimes just hang out with them.

      I still hope she will.

      Muscle waifu <3.

      And as I was saying, I thought Peridot joining them would be impossible before it actually happened... so..

      I hope Jasper gets redeemed, too.

      Actually, before Message Received aired, a lot of people thought that Peridot joining the Crystal Gems would be impossible


      I was one of those, admittedly. I thought her supposed link to the Fusion Experiments would've made them unable to forgive her (Garnet in praticular).

      Will be interesting to see if that comes up - if it doesn't, it really is a missed opportunity.

        Loading editor
    • Grabbergirl wrote:
      Strong In The Real Way wrote:
      Grabbergirl wrote:

      Steven universe is cool wrote:




      Strong In The Real Way wrote: I just hope Jasper gets "the Peridot treatment" and they end up, at the very least, in an uneasy truce...

      Maybe in the latter episodes, I think she won't join the CGs and she won't be homeworld, she will be one of those characters that come when the CGs need help in the upcoming war that might come.
      That's how I see Jasper's redemption playing out, too. She won't necessarily join the Crystal Gems, but, just help out when needed and sometimes just hang out with them.

      I still hope she will.

      Muscle waifu <3.

      And as I was saying, I thought Peridot joining them would be impossible before it actually happened... so..

      I hope Jasper gets redeemed, too.

      Actually, before Message Received aired, a lot of people thought that Peridot joining the Crystal Gems would be impossible (even I did until Catch and Release aired, after watching Catch and Release, I saw the potiential of Peridot joining the Crystal Gems, and then, as I saw more and episodes, the likelihood of Peridot joining the Crystal Gems got higher). Now, here we are about two months after Log Date 7 15 2 aired and Peridot is now a Crystal Gem. I'm happy that Peridot got redeemed and joined Crystal Gems! You don't know how much I wanted that!

      Anyway, for Jasper, once she gets redeemed, it can go either way, she can join the Crystal Gems or become an ally to them. It would be nice if Jasper ends up joining the Crystal Gems but, I don't mind if Jasper ends up being allied with them. We don't know where Jasper will end up but, we'll just have to wait and see.

      This makes me think about how Rose Quartz may have started the rebellion. She is a warrior gem. same as Jasper.If Rose Quartz had the same mentality being a soldier, despite seeming like a more defensive race of gem, wouldn't Jasper have a chance of being redeemed?

        Loading editor
    • Well Jasper is a mere grunt.

      There is strong evidence linking Rose Quartz to Pink Diamond.

      If Rose had held that office/position, she would've been quite a special Gem.

        Loading editor
    • Blavier189 wrote: Pretty good prediction.

      Thank you.

        Loading editor
    • Runningoutofwaystosayclod wrote:

      Grabbergirl wrote:
      Strong In The Real Way wrote:
      Grabbergirl wrote:

      Steven universe is cool wrote:




      Strong In The Real Way wrote: I just hope Jasper gets "the Peridot treatment" and they end up, at the very least, in an uneasy truce...

      Maybe in the latter episodes, I think she won't join the CGs and she won't be homeworld, she will be one of those characters that come when the CGs need help in the upcoming war that might come.
      That's how I see Jasper's redemption playing out, too. She won't necessarily join the Crystal Gems, but, just help out when needed and sometimes just hang out with them.

      I still hope she will.

      Muscle waifu <3.

      And as I was saying, I thought Peridot joining them would be impossible before it actually happened... so..

      I hope Jasper gets redeemed, too.

      Actually, before Message Received aired, a lot of people thought that Peridot joining the Crystal Gems would be impossible (even I did until Catch and Release aired, after watching Catch and Release, I saw the potiential of Peridot joining the Crystal Gems, and then, as I saw more and episodes, the likelihood of Peridot joining the Crystal Gems got higher). Now, here we are about two months after Log Date 7 15 2 aired and Peridot is now a Crystal Gem. I'm happy that Peridot got redeemed and joined Crystal Gems! You don't know how much I wanted that!

      Anyway, for Jasper, once she gets redeemed, it can go either way, she can join the Crystal Gems or become an ally to them. It would be nice if Jasper ends up joining the Crystal Gems but, I don't mind if Jasper ends up being allied with them. We don't know where Jasper will end up but, we'll just have to wait and see.

      This makes me think about how Rose Quartz may have started the rebellion. She is a warrior gem. same as Jasper.If Rose Quartz had the same mentality being a soldier, despite seeming like a more defensive race of gem, wouldn't Jasper have a chance of being redeemed?

      Yeah, but, Rose Quartz is a special gem, I bet she was like a general despite the fact she is a quartz, a gem warrior and a solider. She did a lead an army of gems after all. Also, I think Jasper has a chance for redemption.

        Loading editor
    • Strong In The Real Way wrote: Well Jasper is a mere grunt.

      There is strong evidence linking Rose Quartz to Pink Diamond.

      If Rose had held that office/position, she would've been quite a special Gem.

      Yeah, exactly. Jasper is a grunt.

      I don't think Rose Quartz is Pink Diamond but, she is like a general, she, like I said before, did lead a whole army of gems during the Rebellion.

      She is a special gem, too. She has unique abilities like healing gems and making plant people as her fighters.

        Loading editor
    • Strong In The Real Way wrote:

      Grabbergirl wrote:
      Strong In The Real Way wrote:
      Grabbergirl wrote:

      Steven universe is cool wrote:




      Strong In The Real Way wrote: I just hope Jasper gets "the Peridot treatment" and they end up, at the very least, in an uneasy truce...

      Maybe in the latter episodes, I think she won't join the CGs and she won't be homeworld, she will be one of those characters that come when the CGs need help in the upcoming war that might come.
      That's how I see Jasper's redemption playing out, too. She won't necessarily join the Crystal Gems, but, just help out when needed and sometimes just hang out with them.

      I still hope she will.

      Muscle waifu <3.

      And as I was saying, I thought Peridot joining them would be impossible before it actually happened... so..

      I hope Jasper gets redeemed, too.

      Actually, before Message Received aired, a lot of people thought that Peridot joining the Crystal Gems would be impossible


      I was one of those, admittedly. I thought her supposed link to the Fusion Experiments would've made them unable to forgive her (Garnet in praticular).

      Will be interesting to see if that comes up - if it doesn't, it really is a missed opportunity.

      Yeah. But, I don't think all the gems, including Jasper were involved in the fusion experiments and the creation of the Cluster. I think the Diamonds picked out special gems, gems that they think were perfect for the job to do it. And just because Jasper fought in the Rebellion doesn't mean she wasn't involved in the fusion experiments and the creation of the Cluster.

      And yeah, even if she was involved in it (even though I don't think she is), it will take a while for the gems to forgive her and get along.

      I think it will come up eventually but, Jasper might say she was there/know about it but, she didn't help out or something like that.

        Loading editor
    • Well after Malacite is defused, it seems very likely Jasper is going to get away and the Gems are going to have capture her, just like for the first quarter of season 2 was catching Peridot.

      How long do you think that will take? Because I don't see it lasting nearly as long as it took to catch Peridot. My reasons are it is not in Jasper's nature to run and hide, she is a Quartz, sometimes pride will get in the way, and she probably not as good at running and hiding as a Peridot would be, probably more easier for someone the size of Peridot to be able avoid capture, Jaspers are very big, though she has that sonic like move that Amethyst does, and lastly and most important of all, Jasper does not have the Pericopter.

      I don't think they are going to strech out the Jasper being a fugative from the Crystal Gems that long. Weather as an relucdent ally or a prisioner, Jasper will be in the Crystal Gems custory sooner than later. Besides with the Cluster plot and other stuff, we don't have time for a long chase. I don't think there will be too many episodes that ends with the Gems saying "dam Jasper got away again, we will get her next time."

        Loading editor
    • when the next SB gonna started i'm bored

        Loading editor
    • Youssef zenox wrote:
      when the next SB gonna started i'm bored

      same

        Loading editor
    • Tim68 wrote:
      Youssef zenox wrote:
      when the next SB gonna started i'm bored
      same

      i don't know but i feels the next episodes coming in the next year

        Loading editor
    • http://tvschedule.zap2it.com/tv/steven-universe/EP01616432?newEps&aid=tvschedule

      Currently ... no new episodes on the horizon. That is a very handy site to have bookmarked, btw. Allows you to see two weeks into the schedule of the show and if there are any new episodes planned.

        Loading editor
    • Strong In The Real Way wrote:
      http://tvschedule.zap2it.com/tv/steven-universe/EP01616432?newEps&aid=tvschedule

      Currently ... no new episodes on the horizon. That is a very handy site to have bookmarked, btw. Allows you to see two weeks into the schedule of the show and if there are any new episodes planned.

      That 4/5 star rating...

        Loading editor
    • Stefan Universe wrote:
      Strong In The Real Way wrote:
      http://tvschedule.zap2it.com/tv/steven-universe/EP01616432?newEps&aid=tvscheduleCurrently ... no new episodes on the horizon. That is a very handy site to have bookmarked, btw. Allows you to see two weeks into the schedule of the show and if there are any new episodes planned.
      That 4/5 star rating...


      Eh. All episodes (apart from Say Uncle, LOL) on iTunes is pretty much 5/5 across the board so it's OK. :3

        Loading editor
    • I just want some new episodes, I thought this would be a bomb or no epaiodes so looks like I got the no episodes right. ;( I am not realy happy with that

        Loading editor
    • Here's my theory on what will happen:

      Steven Floats- Steven goes in a floatie and drifts into the ocean, all while saying nothing and smiling.

      Alone at Sea- 11 minutes of Steven in a floatie and drifting in the ocean.

      Super Watermelon Island- Steven hits land and finds Malachite having a tea party with the melons. They stare at eachother for the rest of the episode.

      The Kindergarten Kid- Learning that Malachite never had any formal schooling, Steven sends Malachite to Kindergarten; IN A SCHOOL!

      Steven vs. Amethyst- Steven slaps Amethyst, which causes her to land face-flat on the grass and she blows up like a blueberry and explodes. Everyone else lives, so YAY!

        Loading editor
    • iM Stell Waiting 

        Loading editor
    • Youssef zenox wrote:
      iM Stell Waiting 

      We all are. Just keep wishing really, really hard and watch that website I linked....

        Loading editor
    • i wonder if they will give us two steven bombs because its too long

        Loading editor
    • Youssef zenox wrote: i wonder if they will give us two steven bombs because its too long

      No!!! No more StevenBombs!!!! They only feed the hiatus!!!

        Loading editor
    • Tom Topaz wrote:

      Youssef zenox wrote: i wonder if they will give us two steven bombs because its too long

      No!!! No more StevenBombs!!!! They only feed the hiatus!!!

      same feel

        Loading editor
    • Aye, I wouldn't mind some regular airings for a while...

        Loading editor
    • Strong In The Real Way wrote:
      Aye, I wouldn't mind some regular airings for a while...

      yeah me too pffffffff

        Loading editor
    • im bored so i made this
      Whater lazulid

      future regen of lapis

        Loading editor
    • That is awesome. but i don't think her eyes would change.

        Loading editor
    • tnx i just want to make her like a water

        Loading editor
    • i guess i have a number of an terorist in mid east


      can i call him so i can bomb CN right now??

        Loading editor
    • Youssef zenox wrote:
      im bored so i made this
      Whater lazulid

      future regen of lapis

      This is awesome! Nice job! But, I don't think Lapis's hair and eyes would change. I think everything will stay the same, she'll just have a different outfit.

        Loading editor
    • Maybe one with a star symbol

        Loading editor
    • Mediawatcher wrote:
      Maybe one with a star symbol

      Yeah, we should definitely do one with a star. I think Lapis might get redeemed and join the Crystal Gems.

        Loading editor
    • Grabbergirl wrote:
      Mediawatcher wrote:
      Maybe one with a star symbol
      Yeah, we should definitely do one with a star. I think Lapis might get redeemed and join the Crystal Gems.

      "So am I gonna have to wear a star? Where am I gonna put the star?!"

        Loading editor
    • Stefan Universe wrote:
      Grabbergirl wrote:
      Mediawatcher wrote:
      Maybe one with a star symbol
      Yeah, we should definitely do one with a star. I think Lapis might get redeemed and join the Crystal Gems.
      "So am I gonna have to wear a star? Where am I gonna put the star?!"

      On her butt, I'd say.

        Loading editor
    • Strong In The Real Way wrote:
      Stefan Universe wrote:
      Grabbergirl wrote:
      Mediawatcher wrote:
      Maybe one with a star symbol
      Yeah, we should definitely do one with a star. I think Lapis might get redeemed and join the Crystal Gems.
      "So am I gonna have to wear a star? Where am I gonna put the star?!"
      On her butt, I'd say.

      yeah right

        Loading editor
    • Stefan Universe wrote:
      Grabbergirl wrote:
      Mediawatcher wrote:
      Maybe one with a star symbol
      Yeah, we should definitely do one with a star. I think Lapis might get redeemed and join the Crystal Gems.
      "So am I gonna have to wear a star? Where am I gonna put the star?!"

      Are you talking about Lapis or Peridot? (I know Peridot said that in Log Date 7 15 2 but, I'm talking about Lapis being the next to get redeemed and join the Crystal Gems) I'm confused.

        Loading editor
    • For Peridot, she should put the star on her chest, stomach, or legs. For Lapis, she should put the star on her chest or on her skirt (maybe one on the left or two on both sides, one on the left and one on the right).

        Loading editor
    • Lapis should get a star on her back 

        Loading editor
    • LemonDestroyer35 wrote:
      Lapis should get a star on her back 

      Yeah, she should. That would be cool!

        Loading editor
    • Grabbergirl wrote:
      LemonDestroyer35 wrote:
      Lapis should get a star on her back 
      Yeah, she should. That would be cool!

      Um, her Gem is on her back.

        Loading editor
    • BigfanofSU wrote:
      Grabbergirl wrote:
      LemonDestroyer35 wrote:
      Lapis should get a star on her back 
      Yeah, she should. That would be cool!
      Um, her Gem is on her back.

      It could be around the gem, like with Rainbow Quartz.

        Loading editor
    • Y'know how lapis has a split diamond on her outfit. Maybe she could have a split star.

        Loading editor
    • Omg that a good idea :D 

        Loading editor
    • LemonDestroyer35 wrote:
      Omg that a good idea :D 

      No acronyms that contain a letter that stands for a swear word please. I edited out the one letter :P

        Loading editor
    • LemonDestroyer35 wrote: Omg that a good idea :D 

      Ty

        Loading editor
    • Sookey5 wrote:
      Y'know how lapis has a split diamond on her outfit. Maybe she could have a split star.

      A split star sounds awesome!

        Loading editor
    • ty

        Loading editor
    • Sookey5 wrote:
      ty

      You're welcome.

        Loading editor
    •   Loading editor
    • Sammyrashid15 wrote:

      Look at right here! *u*


      http://www.tvguide.com/search/listings/2/?keyword=Steven+Universe


      Matt already said that these are not new

        Loading editor
    • steven universe its a great show but the steven bombs getting so long

      i am bored

        Loading editor
    • It's not the stevenbombs it's the hiatuses.

        Loading editor
    • Sookey5 wrote:
      It's not the stevenbombs it's the hiatuses.

      and why the hiatus it's not likely

        Loading editor
    • Youssef zenox wrote:
      steven universe its a great show but the steven bombs getting so long

      i am bored

      Watch something else. Read a book. Polish your skills.

        Loading editor
    • Hey in this spare time I've been given, ive binge watched Wilfred, transformers prime, and watched almost every Tarantino movie ever (that Netflix can permit). And I also finished at

        Loading editor
    • yah maybe i have to do something hmm....

      hmmmmmmmm
      Latest
        Loading editor
    • AquaticPanic wrote:
      Sammyrashid15 wrote:
      Look at right here! *u*


      http://www.tvguide.com/search/listings/2/?keyword=Steven+Universe


      Matt already said that these are not new

      Aw, what?! D-:\

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.