FANDOM


  • I dont believe that steven will never use with another gem because Stevonnie proved that steven can fuse.

    Steven may not be able to fuse with a gem because he is part human but he is only part human and he fused with connie so its like

    1 part human + fully human = successful fusion

    so with this theory I can assume

    1 part gem + fully gem = successful gem fusion?   

    Its obvious that it was the gem part of steven that caused him to be able to fuse with connie because ...From my own experience humans dont fuse....but stevens human part was also a huge part because Greg couldnt fuse with rose.

    So I believe Steven has the power to fuse with Both humans and Gems

      Loading editor
    • Well I believe it's been confirmed that Steven is going to fuse with Pearl at some point so yeah he can fuse with gems.

        Loading editor
    • This might sound sadistic but I like the head-cannon that when Steven fuses with a full Gem, he'd need to separate from his Human half to do it successfully...

        Loading editor
    • HarringtonLittle wrote:
      This might sound sadistic but I like the head-cannon that when Steven fuses with a full Gem, he'd need to separate from his Human half to do it successfully...

      How would be seperate his human half though? 

      it is literally half of him

        Loading editor
    • Garnet Lions wrote:

      HarringtonLittle wrote:
      This might sound sadistic but I like the head-cannon that when Steven fuses with a full Gem, he'd need to separate from his Human half to do it successfully...

      How would be seperate his human half though? 

      it is literally half of him

      Exactly.

      Remember the regeneration headcannon??Well...

        Loading editor
    • I never said it was possible, I just was saying it be a cool arch for a few episodes, Steven coming to terms with loosing his connection with his Dad and Connie, plus there is a theory that Lion is the other 1/2 of the Gem "Magic" from the Rose Quartz Gem...

        Loading editor
    • HarringtonLittle wrote: I never said it was possible, I just was saying it be a cool arch for a few episodes, Steven coming to terms with loosing his connection with his Dad and Connie, plus there is a theory that Lion is the other 1/2 of the Gem "Magic" from the Rose Quartz Gem...

      No, rose became half of steven, lion is separate from the gemstone and thus can not be rose. If it is her "magic" then it would be severing it from the gemstone, which is theoretically impossible given all their power comes from their gemstone.

      As for steven, he should be able to. There is no reason not to. He has light, he can trust CG, hsi organic self is biologically adjusted to adapt and change as manipulated by light. This would theoretically make an even stronger and efficient form, so it would be ideal to fuse with gems.

        Loading editor
    • Aptos wrote:

      HarringtonLittle wrote: I never said it was possible, I just was saying it be a cool arch for a few episodes, Steven coming to terms with loosing his connection with his Dad and Connie, plus there is a theory that Lion is the other 1/2 of the Gem "Magic" from the Rose Quartz Gem...

      No, rose became half of steven, lion is separate from the gemstone and thus can not be rose. If it is her "magic" then it would be severing it from the gemstone, which is theoretically impossible given all their power comes from their gemstone.

      As for steven, he should be able to. There is no reason not to. He has light, he can trust CG, hsi organic self is biologically adjusted to adapt and change as manipulated by light. This would theoretically make an even stronger and efficient form, so it would be ideal to fuse with gems.

      Exactly, he may not have been able to before because back when he tried he wasnt as close to them as he is now.

      He doesnt need invited to missions anymore and he actively helps him AND garnet trusted him with the story of her fusion so that could be the only reason he could not fuse with them and not because he  is half human or that it needs seperated and stuff.

        Loading editor
    • I think he did not fuse at the time cuz he was trying to mass synchronize, a hard task

        Loading editor
    • Aptos wrote:
      I think he did not fuse at the time cuz he was trying to mass synchronize, a hard task

      And because it was his 1st attempt at fusion

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.