FANDOM


  • Lilduders
    Lilduders closed this thread because:
    Necropost
    17:47, May 27, 2016
    To the Depths Steven Universe Cartoon Network

    To the Depths Steven Universe Cartoon Network

      Loading editor
    • Watermelon Steven with a star is so adorbs...

        Loading editor
    • OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD!!!!

        Loading editor
    • I mean the previews are epic and all but 7 SHOWS???! 

        Loading editor
    • Like I said in the other thread, without Steven, the one thing that divides Lapis and Jasper (the only thing Lapis cares about in my opinion, she don't give a dam about the Earth) is gone, so they unite in a hatred in a common enemy the Crystal Gems.

      I see some character development from the Crystal Gems, Alexandrite tried to solve this peacfully, the old Crystal Gems would never have done that. So Steven influence is rubbing off on them.

        Loading editor
    • Aw, I bet they were saying, "You're our future leader!"

        Loading editor
    • This episode in a nuteshell

      Jasper: Lapis STOP we need to work together to destroy the cg

      Lapis: Why would i join ur side >:(

      Jasper: Because i know you hate earth like i do, just please lapis let work together

      we both hate the cg right?...

      Lapis: .....Know you what....let do this

        Loading editor
    • SpikeMan1 wrote: This episode in a nuteshell

      Jasper: Lapis STOP we need to work together to destroy the cg

      Lapis: Why would i join ur side >:(

      Jasper: Because i know you hate earth like i do, just please lapis let work together

      we both hate the cg right?...

      Lapis: .....Know you what....let do this

      I don't think Lapis agrees, she just can't hold Jasper back anymore. She tries to, but she's been doing it for so long so she can't.

        Loading editor
    • APeriBigClod wrote:
      I mean the previews are epic and all but 7 SHOWS???! 

      Yeah its...pretty ridiculous. They are crazy people.

        Loading editor
    • Lourdy4675 wrote:

      SpikeMan1 wrote: This episode in a nuteshell

      Jasper: Lapis STOP we need to work together to destroy the cg

      Lapis: Why would i join ur side >:(

      Jasper: Because i know you hate earth like i do, just please lapis let work together

      we both hate the cg right?...

      Lapis: .....Know you what....let do this

      I don't think Lapis agrees, she just can't hold Jasper back anymore. She tries to, but she's been doing it for so long so she can't.

      Yeah, now Jasper is taking over control of Malachite.

        Loading editor
    • Grabbergirl wrote:
      Cartoon Network - Yoursday Promo (30s) - May 12, 2016-2

      Cartoon Network - Yoursday Promo (30s) - May 12, 2016-2

      New Episode Sneak Peek Steven Universe Cartoon Network

      New Episode Sneak Peek Steven Universe Cartoon Network

      Oh my god! Oh my stars!! OH MY GOD AND STARS!!! C-=)

        Loading editor
    • Grabbergirl wrote:
      Cartoon Network - Yoursday Promo (30s) - May 12, 2016-2

      Cartoon Network - Yoursday Promo (30s) - May 12, 2016-2

      New Episode Sneak Peek Steven Universe Cartoon Network

      New Episode Sneak Peek Steven Universe Cartoon Network

      OH MY STARS YES!

        Loading editor
    • Finally,you can kiss jasper's redemption goodbye! Since she still wants to fight!

        Loading editor
    • YAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

        Loading editor
    • SteelRunner15 wrote:
      Finally,you can kiss jasper's redemption goodbye! Since she still wants to fight!

      UHP-UHP-UHP-Malachite wants to fight!

        Loading editor
    • SteelRunner15 wrote:
      Finally,you can kiss jasper's redemption goodbye! Since she still wants to fight!


      Peridot tryed to kill them too, just saying.

        Loading editor
    • Lourdy4675 wrote:

      SpikeMan1 wrote: This episode in a nuteshell

      Jasper: Lapis STOP we need to work together to destroy the cg

      Lapis: Why would i join ur side >:(

      Jasper: Because i know you hate earth like i do, just please lapis let work together

      we both hate the cg right?...

      Lapis: .....Know you what....let do this

      I don't think Lapis agrees, she just can't hold Jasper back anymore. She tries to, but she's been doing it for so long so she can't.

      The fact that she held it together for so long is really just a testament to how strong her mind is.

        Loading editor
    • AquaticPanic wrote:
      Watermelon Steven with a star is so adorbs...

      I will be pissed if that Water Melon steven is actully Steven snapeshift the whole time >:( 

      LIKE HOW A HALF HUMAN CAN TURN INTO A WATERMELON

        Loading editor
    • AquaticPanic wrote:
      SteelRunner15 wrote:
      Finally,you can kiss jasper's redemption goodbye! Since she still wants to fight!

      Peridot tryed to kill them too, just saying.


      Peridot was EXTREMELY desperate however and had a breakdown + without her limb enhancers she's harmless (almost).

      You saw those chains on malachites arms right? lapis was still trying to hold jasper back, Alexandrite even said they dont have to fight. yet jasper,being a jasper,still wants to fight, clearly almost all of the control has been given to jasper.

        Loading editor
    • Yes your right

      Alexandrite dont want to hurt Lapis who is in Malachite brain

        Loading editor
    • SpikeMan1 wrote:
      Yes your right

      Alexandrite dont want to hurt Lapis who is in Malachite brain

      Wait what?

      who said anything about malachites brain...?

        Loading editor
    • SteelRunner15 wrote: Finally,you can kiss jasper's redemption goodbye! Since she still wants to fight!

      Oh, since the villian wants to fight them they can't be redeemed.. Lapis tried to drown Steven and Connie and attacked the CGs. Peridot has tried to kill the CGs on multible occasions.

      And Jasper, she is a warrior. She is taught to fight and nothing else. If her and an enemy are close enough, she will fight them. She really has no other choice..

      Plus, if Malachite unfuses what do you think is gonna happen to Jasper? Bubbled forever? Yellow Diamond will think of her unworthy of her court, she literally thinks of her as A Jasper. She fused with a member of Blue Diamond's court, which is not right. Yellow Diamond is not gonna bring Jasper back with open arms.

        Loading editor
    • SteelRunner15 wrote:
      Finally,you can kiss jasper's redemption goodbye! Since she still wants to fight!

      I still think she's gonna get some redemption, but, it will definitely not happen in this episode.

        Loading editor
    • KinguvX wrote:

      SteelRunner15 wrote: Finally,you can kiss jasper's redemption goodbye! Since she still wants to fight!

      Oh, since the villian wants to fight them they can't be redeemed.. Lapis tried to drown Steven and Connie and attacked the CGs. Peridot has tried to kill the CGs on multible occasions.

      And Jasper, she is a warrior. She is taught to fight and nothing else. If her and an enemy are close enough, she will fight them. She really has no other choice..

      Plus, if Malachite unfuses what do you think is gonna happen to Jasper? Bubbled forever? Yellow Diamond will think of her unworthy of her court, she literally thinks of her as A Jasper. She fused with a member of Blue Diamond's court, which is not right. Yellow Diamond is not gonna bring Jasper back with open arms.

      Lapis did not try to drown them and Peridot keep ruining away and Jasper is just doing her job 

        Loading editor
    • SpikeMan1 wrote:
      KinguvX wrote:

      SteelRunner15 wrote: Finally,you can kiss jasper's redemption goodbye! Since she still wants to fight!

      Oh, since the villian wants to fight them they can't be redeemed.. Lapis tried to drown Steven and Connie and attacked the CGs. Peridot has tried to kill the CGs on multible occasions.

      And Jasper, she is a warrior. She is taught to fight and nothing else. If her and an enemy are close enough, she will fight them. She really has no other choice..

      Plus, if Malachite unfuses what do you think is gonna happen to Jasper? Bubbled forever? Yellow Diamond will think of her unworthy of her court, she literally thinks of her as A Jasper. She fused with a member of Blue Diamond's court, which is not right. Yellow Diamond is not gonna bring Jasper back with open arms.

      Lapis did not try to drown them and Peridot keep ruining away and Jasper is just doing her job 

      Also Rose fail to save the dinosaurs and let the homeworld gems destroyed the dinosaurs WUT! 

        Loading editor
    • Grabbergirl wrote:
      SteelRunner15 wrote:
      Finally,you can kiss jasper's redemption goodbye! Since she still wants to fight!
      I still think she's gonna get some redemption, but, it will definitely not happen in this episode.


      Who in the right mind thought Jasper redeption was going to happen in the next episode. This is going to take time, some people have no patient.

      I also think some of you are giving Lapis a free pass, Jasper convinced her to fight yes, what we see in the fight, that is not Jasper controled Malachite , that is Jasper and Lapis united together fighting them, they are finally on the same page. How often is the fandom going to blame Jasper for everything, and give Lapis a free pass, with the whole Malachite mess, Lapis is in no way obsorbed from responsibility. 

      I am tired for this whole Lapis is just a victom narrative. Open your eyes people. They are both equally messed up.

        Loading editor
    • Neat.

        Loading editor
    • SpikeMan1 wrote:

      KinguvX wrote:

      SteelRunner15 wrote: Finally,you can kiss jasper's redemption goodbye! Since she still wants to fight!

      Oh, since the villian wants to fight them they can't be redeemed.. Lapis tried to drown Steven and Connie and attacked the CGs. Peridot has tried to kill the CGs on multible occasions.

      And Jasper, she is a warrior. She is taught to fight and nothing else. If her and an enemy are close enough, she will fight them. She really has no other choice..

      Plus, if Malachite unfuses what do you think is gonna happen to Jasper? Bubbled forever? Yellow Diamond will think of her unworthy of her court, she literally thinks of her as A Jasper. She fused with a member of Blue Diamond's court, which is not right. Yellow Diamond is not gonna bring Jasper back with open arms.

      Lapis did not try to drown them and Peridot keep ruining away and Jasper is just doing her job 

      Lapis.. Did.. She submerged them inside the water, they couldn't breathe. Fair point, but still Peridot did try to kill them.

        Loading editor
    • KinguvX wrote:

      SteelRunner15 wrote: Finally,you can kiss jasper's redemption goodbye! Since she still wants to fight!

      1.Oh, since the villian wants to fight them they can't be redeemed.. Lapis tried to drown Steven and Connie and attacked the CGs. Peridot has tried to kill the CGs on multible occasions.

      2.And Jasper, she is a warrior. She is taught to fight and nothing else. If her and an enemy are close enough, she will fight them. She really has no other choice..

      3.Plus, if Malachite unfuses what do you think is gonna happen to Jasper? Bubbled forever? Yellow Diamond will think of her unworthy of her court, she literally thinks of her as A Jasper. She fused with a member of Blue Diamond's court, which is not right. Yellow Diamond is not gonna bring Jasper back with open arms.

      1. (People tend to bring this up alot for some reason?) True, lapis and peridot both attacked the CG's BUT: lapis was just trying to get back to homeworld then, after all she had been trapped in a mirror for god knows how long, i'd be pretty pissed too if i were trapped in a mirror on an abandoned planet far away from home. Also I'd like to think that if someone has a goal THAT big they would throw all logic and reasoning out of the way, and just let their actions speak (attempting to drown steven and connie) to accomplish the goal (getting to homeworld after all these years).

      But of course, in the end steven got to her,reasoned with her, and helped her leave.

      Obviously this didnt go well though, right now she seems to be neutral,but a prime candidate for redemption since she sees steven has a friend,even if she hates the other CG's.

      Aside from malachite,she also seems to be taking a mentaI beating, lets combine this with the fact she is still not ok with the other CG's, I wouldnt be surpised if she attempts suicide (or is it gemicide?) but even if she does steven would probably get to her agian.

      Peridot was trying to do the same thing, but really she was just trying to get off a ticking time bomb before it explodes. The CG's were just getting in her way, once she realized she was stuck there, she knew she would die. Now, after shes been captured, seeing has how she has no way off the planet, she sided with the only people capable of helping her destroy this threat (The CG's).

      She's smart she knew the best choice, plus she warmed up to steven and the others after a while.


      Lets take look at jasper now shall we?

      hmm... Is still hostile toward steven(chille tid),check.

      Still hates the CG's, check.

      Has no friends, check.

      Pisses off everyone she meets (including peridot), Check.

      Wont be reasonable even when she has complete control "We dont have to fight!" Check.

      Doesnt appear to have a Soft side? not even a little bit? Check.

      Has not been kind to any character so far? Check

      Wowza... that eliminates nearly every possible opening for redemption...

      Not a complete monster, but damn thats a minimal chance right there.


      2. now that you mention it... Jasper reminds me of a stormtrooper: She cant be reasoned with, she follows all the orders given to her, she fights first asks questions never and there is many, MANY,more than one of her.

      No choice? My friend, now that she is in control she couldve unfused and ended this conflict rightaway, leading to a perfect redemption arc: the gems attempt to poof and bubble a weakened jasper. Steven,seeing jasper give up like this,being the kind,friendly guy he is, would prevent this from happening, the gems would not let her be free however and lock her somewhere in the temple,episodes pass by has steven visits jasper in her imprisonment, after a while the two have seemingly become friends eventually steven convinces the gems to let her go, she is released and may or may not stay with the gems.

      3. Well of course! what did they do to peridot when they caught her? they bubbled her. If steven didnt pop her bubble she would still be in there today! but he saw her freakout and wanted to know what was wrong, why was she so afraid? what was making her freakout?


      tl;dr?

      1.They both had their reasons for attacking, jasper does not.

      2.She couldve ended this right now if she wanted to.

      3.Sure! since they bubbled peridot immediately and since jasper doesnt exactly seem to be lending a friendly hand here,its highly unlikely steven would pop jaspers bubble.

      Dammit i typed alot!

        Loading editor
    • Resuming everything:

      Lapis and Peridot can be redeemed because overrate

      Jasper can't because in the few screentime we got she just did their job (Stop the CG from disturbing Peridot)

        Loading editor
    • Zzfunk wrote:
      Grabbergirl wrote:
      SteelRunner15 wrote:
      Finally,you can kiss jasper's redemption goodbye! Since she still wants to fight!
      I still think she's gonna get some redemption, but, it will definitely not happen in this episode.

      Who in the right mind thought Jasper redeption was going to happen in the next episode. This is going to take time, some people have no patient.

      I also think some of you are giving Lapis a free pass, Jasper convinced her to fight yes, what we see in the fight, that is not Jasper controled Malachite , that is Jasper and Lapis united together fighting them, they are finally on the same page. How often is the fandom going to blame Jasper for everything, and give Lapis a free pass, with the whole Malachite mess, Lapis is in no way obsorbed from responsibility. 

      I am tired for this whole Lapis is just a victom narrative. Open your eyes people. They are both equally messed up.

      More like jasper controlling the entire thing with her evil intentions and all... and lapis wants to get steven out of the way before hell is unleashed on the CG's

      Eh,lapis is messed up like this: "You poor thing, youve been trapped in the mirror all this time?! please just let me reason with you we can work something out!"

      While jasper is messed up like THIS: "what the hell is wrong with you, why are you being such a jerk all the time! lighten up will ya!"

        Loading editor
    • AquaticPanic wrote:
      Resuming everything:

      Lapis and Peridot can be redeemed because overrate

      Jasper can't because in the few screentime we got she just did their job (Stop the CG from disturbing Peridot)

      Because fusing with a bystander who happened to be flying away and attacking the enemy rather than contacting homeworld for forces is apart of her job!

      i dont mean to be rude or anything (sorry if thats whats im coming off as) but she doesnt appear to be opening herself up to redemption, even though the odds are agianst her.

        Loading editor
    • So Lapis has no evil intention? All of the bad stuff Malachite is doing that is all Jasper's fault, Lapis is innocent of all this, That is one of the biggest BS things I have ever heard.

      I am not trying to defend Jasper, but come on be fair, Lapis is not an angel, and this is not aimed at one person here, but a portion of the fandom in general that forgives Lapis and Peridot, but Jasper don't get any hope of forgiveness because she is just evil.

        Loading editor
    • SteelRunner15 wrote: the odds are agianst her.

      This won't be easy but she's not going to do it alone!

        Loading editor
    • Zzfunk wrote:
      So Lapis has no evil intention? All of the bad stuff Malachite is doing that is all Jasper's fault, Lapis is innocent of all this, That is one of the biggest BS things I have ever heard.

      I am not trying to defend Jasper, but come on be fair, Lapis is not an angel, and this is not aimed at one person here, but a portion of the fandom in general that forgives Lapis and Peridot, but Jasper don't get any hope of forgiveness because she is just evil.

      i didnt say lapis was innocent,just that she has legit reasons for attacking the kids (which is something many, MANY people bring up,mind you.) and that she has more than a few openings for a redemption while jasper has very few and is the one STILL trying to kill the CG's.

      If jasper started to show soft sides and starting being kind i would take all this back but she isnt soooo...

      to be truly fair though, the ENTIRE jailbreak situation couldve been handled MUCH better, she couldve just summoned a water hand and tossed jasper into the sea and took off somewhere, she couldve done better.

        Loading editor
    • AquaticPanic wrote:
      SteelRunner15 wrote: the odds are agianst her.
      This won't be easy but she's not going to do it alone!

      HA! Nice one!

        Loading editor
    • Zzfunk wrote: So Lapis has no evil intention? All of the bad stuff Malachite is doing that is all Jasper's fault, Lapis is innocent of all this, That is one of the biggest BS things I have ever heard.

      I am not trying to defend Jasper, but come on be fair, Lapis is not an angel, and this is not aimed at one person here, but a portion of the fandom in general that forgives Lapis and Peridot, but Jasper don't get any hope of forgiveness because she is just evil.

      Lapis only nearly drowned Steven and Connie.

      Jasper? Attacked the beach. Poofed Garnet. Headbutted Steven. Locked up Amethyst and Pearl. Abused Peridot. Insulted fusion. Fought Garnet. Fused with Lapis just to use her for her immense power to destroy the Crystal Gems. Now she's going to attempt to kill them once again but without Lapis restraining her.

        Loading editor
    • Lenhi
      Lenhi removed this reply because:
      03:46, May 7, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • IM COMIN BACK FOOLS ..... MAKE WAY

        Loading editor
    • Hehehehehehehe....... *uncontrollably twitches in the ocean*

        Loading editor
    • KingQuackster wrote:

      Lapis only nearly drowned Steven and Connie.

      Jasper? Attacked the beach. Poofed Garnet. Headbutted Steven. Locked up Amethyst and Pearl. Abused Peridot. Insulted fusion. Fought Garnet. Fused with Lapis just to use her for her immense power to destroy the Crystal Gems. Now she's going to attempt to kill them once again but without Lapis restraining her.

      YES-because the fact that she didn't SUCCEED in doing a crime-TOTALLY-makes up for the fact that she attempted to do a crime. 

        Loading editor
    • Am I the only one who thinks the teardrop gemstone is poorly drawn in the second promo?

        Loading editor
    • AquaticPanic wrote: Am I the only one who thinks the teardrop gemstone is poorly drawn in the second promo?

      Nope.. I agree, looks to small and is a lot thinner than it should be.

        Loading editor
    • Lourdy4675 wrote:

      AquaticPanic wrote: Am I the only one who thinks the teardrop gemstone is poorly drawn in the second promo?

      Nope.. I agree, looks to small and is a lot thinner than it should be.


      And it has no relevation, it looks like a weird tatoo

        Loading editor
    • Honestly, I agree that Jasper has a very slim chance of redemption. She might work for a mutal cause for her own self benifit (unlike Peridot, she won't grow to like the Earth judging by her contempt and the fact she hates Rose).

      Lapis, while she did try drowning Steven, it is possible to at least talk to her. I am not sure what side Lapis is on, so I am going to say it is unlikely that she will become a Crystal Gem. The most likely scenario has her being a neutral party.

      Peridot is already a Crystal Gem thanks to the fact she eventually got along with the Gems, gave them the info they need (was originally using it as leverage but now is using it help protect the Earth), and calling Yellow Diamond a clod. So yeah, nothing more to say.

        Loading editor
    • AquaticPanic wrote:

      Lourdy4675 wrote:

      AquaticPanic wrote: Am I the only one who thinks the teardrop gemstone is poorly drawn in the second promo?

      Nope.. I agree, looks to small and is a lot thinner than it should be.


      And it has no relevation, it looks like a weird tatoo

      Looks like Malachite went to some bad tattoo parlour wanting what Lapis has, and whoever did it, did it with their eyes closed.

        Loading editor
    • Derpyrebound wrote: Honestly, I agree that Jasper has a very slim chance of redemption. She might work for a mutal cause for her own self benifit (unlike Peridot, she won't grow to like the Earth judging by her contempt and the fact she hates Rose).

      Lapis, while she did try drowning Steven, it is possible to at least talk to her. I am not sure what side Lapis is on, so I am going to say it is unlikely that she will become a Crystal Gem. The most likely scenario has her being a neutral party.

      Peridot is already a Crystal Gem thanks to the fact she eventually got along with the Gems, gave them the info they need (was originally using it as leverage but now is using it help protect the Earth), and calling Yellow Diamond a clod. So yeah, nothing more to say.

      Jasper would probably only work with the CG's on mural terms and create a kind of truce with them. Lapis may not join them either, considering she blames them all for her being trapped in the mirror (which may or may not be their fault anyways), doesn't like the earth and only considers Steven a friend. Steven is part of the reason she agreed to fuse with and trap Jasper so she could protect him from her, but I don't see her joining the CG's. Maybe just helping them if they really needed it.

        Loading editor
    • Yay more leaks!!!! The only thing keeping my alive during this painfully long hiatus, that is, thank God, almost to an end.

        Loading editor
    • Lapissonata3248 wrote:
      Yay more leaks!!!! The only thing keeping my alive during this painfully long hiatus, that is, thank God, almost to an end.


      It's an oficial preview, it's not leaked. It even has a word from the crew at the begining

        Loading editor
    • AquaticPanic wrote:

      Lapissonata3248 wrote:
      Yay more leaks!!!! The only thing keeping my alive during this painfully long hiatus, that is, thank God, almost to an end.


      It's an oficial preview, it's not leaked. It even has a word from the crew at the begining

      That moment when the US is having all these promos for season 3 and CN Aus hasn't even shown Friend Ship yet.

        Loading editor
    • I didn't mean leaks, I know they are previews. Even previews are like leaks for me, just official. They are a leak into Steven's world. Again I know they are previews, sorry about that.

        Loading editor
    • (insert screaming here)

        Loading editor
    • Jasper! Jasper! Mmm that no good gem. A classic line i thought of from Puss Gets the Boot first Tom and Jerry cartoon. 

        Loading editor
    • @Johnaroldmeyer I hate and loath Jasper too.

        Loading editor
    • Jonharoldmeyer wrote:
      Jasper! Jasper! Mmm that no good gem. A classic line i thought of from Puss Gets the Boot first Tom and Jerry cartoon. 

      If you breaks one more gem, you is goin OUT! O-W-T OUT!

        Loading editor
    • Cool

        Loading editor
    • REBBECA!!!!!!!!! she looked so cute and shy when she said it :3

        Loading editor
    • ERMERGHEEERRRD!!!!!!!112

        Loading editor
    • AAAAAAAAAH...aaaAAAH...AAAAAAAH!! this is sooooo aaaagh! I'M HYPED!

        Loading editor
    • THE FUSION DANCE!!!!!!!!

        Loading editor
    • Ruby the rebel
      Ruby the rebel removed this reply because:
      No
      09:55, May 7, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • Malachite cute smiles and garmet hot new moves.

        Loading editor
    • I found another leak clip!!!! :D

      Steven Universe - Rebecca Sugar Super Watermelon Island Soon 2016

      Steven Universe - Rebecca Sugar Super Watermelon Island Soon 2016

      Malachite!!!

      Can't wait. Only 5 days left.

        Loading editor
    • SteelRunner15 wrote: Finally,you can kiss jasper's redemption goodbye! Since she still wants to fight!

      Dude we still barely know nothing about her, and remember Burnett said that she's more complicated than we think, so just wait.

        Loading editor
    •   Loading editor
    • So Malachite shows up because she thinks the watermelon Steven is Steven? Fair enough.

        Loading editor
    • Omg its so close I can taste it.😝

        Loading editor
    • I wouldn't say Jasper is dumb, but she needs glasses. First she thinks Rose is Steven, and now I am sure it is her half of Malachite that think the Watermelon Steven is Steven / Rose, she needs some glasses.

      Anyway there was an extended promo for Yoursday, and they had an hillarious from "Gem Drill" with Steven and Peridot, Steven wanting hear tunes.

        Loading editor
    • Peridot's just like, "It's fine Steven, I like this song to."

        Loading editor
    • Hmmm.

      A one minute promo is like 10% (more like 12-14% when you take the intro/outro into consideration!) of an entire episode.

      Not sure if want to watch... :/

        Loading editor
    • People are still talking about a Jasper redemeption but I dont see it... Jasper and Lapis are obviously gunne get bubbled if they're defeated and the only Gem that would get unbubbled is Lapis cause Steven already trusts her... Jasper however tried to kill Steven and the Gems, whereas Peridot fought becuase she was scared, and Peridot didnt do much fighting she was trying to get home just like Lapis... Whereas Jasper is a Quartz, trained to fight and kill, I cant see Jasper changing sides because of the fact the CG represents everything she hates... Perma-Fusions and Weak Gems

        Loading editor
    • HarringtonLittle wrote:
      People are still talking about a Jasper redemeption but I dont see it... Jasper and Lapis are obviously gunne get bubbled if they're defeated and the only Gem that would get unbubbled is Lapis cause Steven already trusts her... Jasper however tried to kill Steven and the Gems, whereas Peridot fought becuase she was scared, and Peridot didnt do much fighting she was trying to get home just like Lapis... Whereas Jasper is a Quartz, trained to fight and kill, I cant see Jasper changing sides because of the fact the CG represents everything she hates... Perma-Fusions and Weak Gems

      You underestimate the power of Steven. He turned Peridot around, he can turn Jasper around.

        Loading editor
    • Zzfunk wrote:
      I wouldn't say Jasper is dumb, but she needs glasses. First she thinks Rose is Steven, and now I am sure it is her half of Malachite that think the Watermelon Steven is Steven / Rose, she needs some glasses.

      Anyway there was an extended promo for Yoursday, and they had an hillarious from "Gem Drill" with Steven and Peridot, Steven wanting hear tunes.

      Jasper isnt blind or dumb... Steven is technically still Rose Quartz, Gems are often able to tell another Gem's type by sight or something else. Yes I know Peridot didnt know Steven's specific Quartz type but then Peridot wouldnt really by around Quartz Gems on the regular like Jasper would

        Loading editor
    • HarringtonLittle wrote:
      Zzfunk wrote:
      I wouldn't say Jasper is dumb, but she needs glasses. First she thinks Rose is Steven, and now I am sure it is her half of Malachite that think the Watermelon Steven is Steven / Rose, she needs some glasses.

      Anyway there was an extended promo for Yoursday, and they had an hillarious from "Gem Drill" with Steven and Peridot, Steven wanting hear tunes.

      Jasper isnt blind or dumb... Steven is technically still Rose Quartz, Gems are often able to tell another Gem's type by sight or something else. Yes I know Peridot didnt know Steven's specific Quartz type but then Peridot wouldnt really by around Quartz Gems on the regular like Jasper would


      Nor did Peridot have any past issues with Rose (like Jasper), so there was no real reason for her to react to the fact that Steven is a Quartz.

        Loading editor
    • Let's just let this sink in, Alexandrite the fusion of the three CG who have been known in the past to just fight and ask questions later (usually justified of course) just said, "We don't have to fight!" To Malachite. 


      Anyways we can deal with Jasper's long, long, long, long road to redemption later, right now we have to worry about Lapis, Sugilite's unstable personality is about a 5 or a six at worst, when Garnet and Amethyst lost themselves after a day of being fused they were in a lot of pain which again was only after a day. Malachite is about a twelve and has been fused for months, how worse for wear will Lapis be after she comes back?

        Loading editor
    • HarringtonLittle wrote:

      Zzfunk wrote:
      I wouldn't say Jasper is dumb, but she needs glasses. First she thinks Rose is Steven, and now I am sure it is her half of Malachite that think the Watermelon Steven is Steven / Rose, she needs some glasses.

      Anyway there was an extended promo for Yoursday, and they had an hillarious from "Gem Drill" with Steven and Peridot, Steven wanting hear tunes.

      Jasper isnt blind or dumb... Steven is technically still Rose Quartz, Gems are often able to tell another Gem's type by sight or something else. Yes I know Peridot didnt know Steven's specific Quartz type but then Peridot wouldnt really by around Quartz Gems on the regular like Jasper would

      Steven had the power of Rose Quartz, since no gem has ever had a kid with a human before Jasper assumed Steven to be Rose because that's the only way him having her powers would make sense to her. Peridot maybe didn't know what type of Quartz Steven was because Rose was the only Rose Quartz on homeworld. Considering her healing ability, and her outfit, she seems like she'd have been a rare gem.

        Loading editor
    • Strong In The Real Way wrote:

      HarringtonLittle wrote:
      People are still talking about a Jasper redemeption but I dont see it... Jasper and Lapis are obviously gunne get bubbled if they're defeated and the only Gem that would get unbubbled is Lapis cause Steven already trusts her... Jasper however tried to kill Steven and the Gems, whereas Peridot fought becuase she was scared, and Peridot didnt do much fighting she was trying to get home just like Lapis... Whereas Jasper is a Quartz, trained to fight and kill, I cant see Jasper changing sides because of the fact the CG represents everything she hates... Perma-Fusions and Weak Gems

      You underestimate the power of Steven. He turned Peridot around, he can turn Jasper around.

      Agreed

        Loading editor
    • Also there has been a lot of fan art about Jasper redemption, this is one of my favorites:http://dement09.tumblr.com/post/143948790903/mettaten-outof-ten-tashiecake-be-the-one

      Come on, you know Steven won't just let her die.

        Loading editor
    • did someone noticed the thread's number? "596669" 59 666 9... Malachite is a demon confirmed! XD

        Loading editor
    • Lenhi
      Lenhi removed this reply because:
      14:30, May 7, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • This is going to sound *really* stupid, but I'm excited to see the watermelon colored fusion (Alexandrite) and the watermelon patterned fusion (Malachite) fight each other at the island. Also, the Watermelon Stevens are so cute that it hurts my heart. This will be an exciting episode, I just know it.

        Loading editor
    • Yoshimickster wrote:
      SteelRunner15 wrote:
      Finally,you can kiss jasper's redemption goodbye! Since she still wants to fight!
      UHP-UHP-UHP-Malachite wants to fight!

      Malachite sent out ICE MONSTER!

      Alexandrite sent out WATERMELON STEVEN!

      (okno)

        Loading editor
    • Mediawatcher wrote:
      Also there has been a lot of fan art about Jasper redemption, this is one of my favorites:http://dement09.tumblr.com/post/143948790903/mettaten-outof-ten-tashiecake-be-the-one

      Come on, you know Steven won't just let her die.

      Yes he will let her die 

      Unless Jasper have a secret of earth just like how Peridot have her secret of the cluster 

        Loading editor
    • SpikeMan1 wrote:
      Mediawatcher wrote:
      Also there has been a lot of fan art about Jasper redemption, this is one of my favorites:http://dement09.tumblr.com/post/143948790903/mettaten-outof-ten-tashiecake-be-the-oneCome on, you know Steven won't just let her die.
      Yes he will let her die 

      Unless Jasper have a secret of earth just like how Peridot have her secret of the cluster 

      Steven doesn't let someone die, he cares about people no matter what they've done to him

        Loading editor
    • Can someone help me identify the voice actors screaming behind Rebecca? Zach Callison (Steven) for sure, then Shelby Rabara (Peridot) seems to me the one screaming wilder, Michaela Dietz (Amethyst) should be the one on the right... The girl with the afro? Is she Erica Luttrell (Sapphire)? The fifth girl is completely unrecognizible to me because of the glass reflection...

        Loading editor
    •   Loading editor
    • Preproman wrote:
      Can someone help me identify the voice actors screaming behind Rebecca? Zach Callison (Steven) for sure, then Shelby Rabara (Peridot) seems to me the one screaming wilder, Michaela Dietz (Amethyst) should be the one on the right... The girl with the afro? Is she Erica Luttrell (Sapphire)? The fifth girl is completely unrecognizible to me because of the glass reflection...

      Maybe it's DeeDee.

        Loading editor
    • Mediawatcher wrote:
      Also there has been a lot of fan art about Jasper redemption, this is one of my favorites:http://dement09.tumblr.com/post/143948790903/mettaten-outof-ten-tashiecake-be-the-one

      Come on, you know Steven won't just let her die.

      Aww I love that.

        Loading editor
    • Mistakes Steven for Rose okay, technically she is right, Steven even said that in "Joy Ride", but mistake Steven for a Watermelon, that is strechy a bit, but than again being in the Malachite fusion, you don't really think rationally when losing your mind.

      Still Jasper with glasses, I love to see fan art of that.

        Loading editor
    • Zzfunk wrote:
      Mistakes Steven for Rose okay, technically she is right, Steven even said that in "Joy Ride", but mistake Steven for a Watermelon, that is strechy a bit, but than again being in the Malachite fusion, you don't really think rationally when losing your mind.

      Still Jasper with glasses, I love to see fan art of that.


      I've seen one at Jasper's comment section. Made by Tim68

      Jasperagebright
        Loading editor
    • About that tumblr post I linked, sorry about the language at the bottom I did not notice it.

        Loading editor
    • SpikeMan1 wrote:

      SpikeMan1 wrote:
      KinguvX wrote:

      SteelRunner15 wrote: Finally,you can kiss jasper's redemption goodbye! Since she still wants to fight!

      Oh, since the villian wants to fight them they can't be redeemed.. Lapis tried to drown Steven and Connie and attacked the CGs. Peridot has tried to kill the CGs on multible occasions.

      And Jasper, she is a warrior. She is taught to fight and nothing else. If her and an enemy are close enough, she will fight them. She really has no other choice..

      Plus, if Malachite unfuses what do you think is gonna happen to Jasper? Bubbled forever? Yellow Diamond will think of her unworthy of her court, she literally thinks of her as A Jasper. She fused with a member of Blue Diamond's court, which is not right. Yellow Diamond is not gonna bring Jasper back with open arms.

      Lapis did not try to drown them and Peridot keep ruining away and Jasper is just doing her job 

      Also Rose fail to save the dinosaurs and let the homeworld gems destroyed the dinosaurs WUT! 

      BUT lapis didn't directly drown them, it was Steven's mirror! I don't think she controlled EVERY single action they made. I mean how could she mimic the Gems fighting styles when she didn't know them even?? Everytime I see someone say,lapis tried to drown them I want to write this theory but i never did until now lol! So, i really dont like it when people make peri sound better than lapis with all that she tried to drown two kids talk. It makes me feel mad.

        Loading editor
    • She stole the ocean without even carring about every single living creature that need it to survive.

        Loading editor
    • Jasper may have a nice side (a normal life on the homeworld) 

      Heck Jasper is not evil same to the CG are not good

      This show is not about Villians and Heroes 

      It just about the Crystal gems's misunderstanding that all homeworld gems are evil but nope they actully are not 

      Like Ruby's friends 

        Loading editor
    • SpikeMan1 wrote:
      Jasper may have a nice side (a normal life on the homeworld) 

      Heck Jasper is not evil same to the CG are not good

      This show is not about Villians and Heroes 

      It just about the Crystal gems's misunderstanding that all homeworld gems are evil but nope they actully are not 

      Like Ruby's friends 

      Indeed, at one point Ruby and the other Rubies were friends, maybe she managed to spare them but even so they can't forget that they had friends.

        Loading editor
    • woop.

        Loading editor
    • am so excited. I can't even contain it.

        Loading editor
    • 2 & 3rd Ruby: Join our side ruby we missed you

      Ruby:.....Screw you Pearl and i hate you. let go sapphire let join them :D

      Sapphire: I kinda missed our home :( so let go back


      Pearl: Noooooo!!!

      Steven: Screw you pearl i will join the homeworld because they are cooler than earth :D

      Peridot: Yep


      And then the earth was destroyed and steven have a amazing life on homeworld (they have hoverboard!)  

        Loading editor
    • SteelRunner15 wrote:
      Finally,you can kiss jasper's redemption goodbye! Since she still wants to fight!

      Umm... TBH I think, she just wanted to fight because 1: Garnet threw Jasper into the power source of the ship, 2: The ship crached along with her, and the chance to get back home,3: She could just be mad at rose quartz still, which is Steven, and the gem are affiliated with him, so, yeah.

        Loading editor
    • and plus, I think she was just still angry at everything, so she wanted to destroy everything, that how I get on the rare chance of me getting angry,

        Loading editor
    • I think Jasper's redemption will go rather to take revenge for YD not even carring about her, and thinking she's only "The Jasper I've assigned you (Peridot) "

        Loading editor
    • AquaticPanic wrote:
      I think Jasper's redemption will go rather to take revenge for YD not even carring about her, and thinking she's only "The Jasper I've assigned you (Peridot) "

      I'm betting that too in all honesty, here's how I think it'll go down.

      "I fought along side you for centuries, followed every order, and when I go missing on that mudball of a planet YOU DON'T EVEN SEND A SEARCH PARTY?!"

        Loading editor
    • I found another promo, it's the same one with a clip from Gem Drill following after it.

      Steven Universe promo (SOLO USA)

      Steven Universe promo (SOLO USA)

        Loading editor
    • Okay now there is too much promos for Steven Universe.

        Loading editor
    • I've stopped watching the promos now, we basically have 50% of SWI already out this is getting ridiculous.

        Loading editor
    • RinTezuka62 wrote:
      This is getting ridiculous.

      Hello, Ringo!

        Loading editor
    • @RinTezuka62 I know right. I'm still gonna love it though.

        Loading editor
    • CN fans are so petty.

      They want old shows to come back, yet when they make a reboot of PPG they say they don't have to.

      They want promos for SU, especially SWI, and they say there's too much

      Are you people EVER happy? XD

        Loading editor
    • I-Ship-Stevidot wrote:
      CN fans are so petty.

      They want old shows to come back, yet when they make a reboot of PPG they say they don't have to.

      They want promos for SU, especially SWI, and they say there's too much

      Are you people EVER happy? XD

      I have to agree. Well, at least we got something, right?

        Loading editor
    • OpalGalaxy wrote:
      I-Ship-Stevidot wrote:
      CN fans are so petty.

      They want old shows to come back, yet when they make a reboot of PPG they say they don't have to.

      They want promos for SU, especially SWI, and they say there's too much

      Are you people EVER happy? XD

      I have to agree. Well, at least we got something, right?

      Yeah.

        Loading editor
    • OpalGalaxy wrote:

      I-Ship-Stevidot wrote:
      CN fans are so petty.

      They want old shows to come back, yet when they make a reboot of PPG they say they don't have to.

      They want promos for SU, especially SWI, and they say there's too much

      Are you people EVER happy? XD

      I have to agree. Well, at least we got something, right?

      They are an unpleasable fanbase.

        Loading editor
    • Eh...I say there's some legitimacy to both complaints. For starters, what they wanted was an ACTUAL sequel to PPG-NOT-a soft reboot that'd rehash old plots in unoriginal ways, its only saving grace being a sparse few good episodes and clever jokes.

      And as for the promos, I can see why one would think its a bit much. Although its not NEARLY as  bad as "Inside Out" where the teasers spoiled the first TWENTY minutes of the film.

        Loading editor
    • Something I relaized recently is whatever happens in these two episodes Lapis could have (probably) prevented it all.  Not just the malachite stuff, but in the Return she said that steven wasn't relevent to the mission, and Peridot stated the misssion was to check on the cluster. So Lapis probably knew about the cluster, and never told steven about it. But if she didn't go with Jasper she could have told the gems about the cluster sooner, and they could have done this whole drill stuff earlier before it started to hatch. However, that would have (probably) prevented Peridot's redemtion so its a good thing she didn't. 

        Loading editor
    • Yoshimickster wrote:
      Eh...I say there's some legitimacy to both complaints. For starters, what they wanted was an ACTUAL sequel to PPG-NOT-a soft reboot that'd rehash old plots in unoriginal ways, its only saving grace being a sparse few good episodes and clever jokes.

      And as for the promos, I can see why one would think its a bit much. Although its not NEARLY as  bad as "Inside Out" where the teasers spoiled the first TWENTY minutes of the film.

      Or the book (i think it was a book) that spoiled what would happen in Zootopia

        Loading editor
    • Pokemonboy3000 wrote:
      Something I relaized recently is whatever happens in these two episodes Lapis could have (probably) prevented it all.  Not just the malachite stuff, but in the Return she said that steven wasn't relevent to the mission, and Peridot stated the misssion was to check on the cluster. So Lapis probably knew about the cluster, and never told steven about it. But if she didn't go with Jasper she could have told the gems about the cluster sooner, and they could have done this whole drill stuff earlier before it started to hatch. However, that would have (probably) prevented Peridot's redemtion so its a good thing she didn't. 

      I guess either she was afraid of being shattered for telling them about the Cluster or all she really knew was that they were on a mission to check on something on Earth

        Loading editor
    • Kirby universe wrote:
      SteelRunner15 wrote:
      Finally,you can kiss jasper's redemption goodbye! Since she still wants to fight!
      Umm... TBH I think, she just wanted to fight because 1: Garnet threw Jasper into the power source of the ship, 2: The ship crached along with her, and the chance to get back home,3: She could just be mad at rose quartz still, which is Steven, and the gem are affiliated with him, so, yeah.

      1. what does that have to do with right now?

      2. I dont think YD would welcome jasper back with open arms seeing has how peridot made her angry,surrender would be the best option.

      3.Steven doesnt appear to be around here right now, just the watermelons.

        Loading editor
    • Mediawatcher wrote:

      SteelRunner15 wrote: Finally,you can kiss jasper's redemption goodbye! Since she still wants to fight!

      Dude we still barely know nothing about her, and remember Burnett said that she's more complicated than we think, so just wait.

      True burnett said she would get some developement right? but it doesnt necessarily mean Good developement right? why not think of things like the killing joke?

      We learn more about the joker and his tragic past, but it doesnt change his alignment at all, he is still a cruel villain.

      Besides, if she does end up showing soft sides i already said i would take all of this back.

        Loading editor
    • SteelRunner15 wrote:

      Mediawatcher wrote:

      SteelRunner15 wrote: Finally,you can kiss jasper's redemption goodbye! Since she still wants to fight!

      Dude we still barely know nothing about her, and remember Burnett said that she's more complicated than we think, so just wait.

      True burnett said she would get some developement right? but it doesnt necessarily mean Good developement right? why not think of things like the killing joke?

      We learn more about the joker and his tragic past, but it doesnt change his alignment at all, he is still a cruel villain.

      That's my point, whether it's good or bad development, we still need to wait in order to clarify, as well all should know, character development doesn't always them becoming better, sometimes it could equal a villains getting worse or a hero becoming more ruthless.

      Also don't compare Jasper to the joker, joker is way worse in comparison.

        Loading editor
    • SteelRunner15 wrote:
      Mediawatcher wrote:

      SteelRunner15 wrote: Finally,you can kiss jasper's redemption goodbye! Since she still wants to fight!

      Dude we still barely know nothing about her, and remember Burnett said that she's more complicated than we think, so just wait.
      True burnett said she would get some developement right? but it doesnt necessarily mean Good developement right? why not think of things like the killing joke?

      We learn more about the joker and his tragic past, but it doesnt change his alignment at all, he is still a cruel villain.

      Besides, if she does end up showing soft sides i already said i would take all of this back.


      Plus, by seeing some pictures the crew take together, she will appear in future episodes. Doesn't mean redemption, but at the least she'll be there

        Loading editor
    • Mediawatcher wrote:

      SteelRunner15 wrote:



      Mediawatcher wrote:

      SteelRunner15 wrote: Finally,you can kiss jasper's redemption goodbye! Since she still wants to fight!

      Dude we still barely know nothing about her, and remember Burnett said that she's more complicated than we think, so just wait.
      True burnett said she would get some developement right? but it doesnt necessarily mean Good developement right? why not think of things like the killing joke?
      We learn more about the joker and his tragic past, but it doesnt change his alignment at all, he is still a cruel villain.
      That's my point, whether it's good or bad development, we still need to wait in order to clarify, as well all should know, character development doesn't always them becoming better, sometimes it could equal a villains getting worse or a hero becoming more ruthless.

      Also don't compare Jasper to the joker, joker is way worse in comparison.

      Alright though, i wasnt comparing them directly,i was just giving an example of developement.

      (also,you compared soft sides to hitler that one time and wouldnt stop, just saying).

        Loading editor
    • I bet Jasper did something horrible to Lapis in the gemship which caused Lapis to be sad and refused to go with Steven and Ruby for some reason 

        Loading editor
    • SpikeMan1 wrote:
      I bet Jasper did something horrible to Lapis in the gemship which caused Lapis to be sad and refused to go with Steven and Ruby for some reason 

      She refused to go because she all ready broke Homeworld's laws by withholding info that Rose Quartz was still alive, and didn't want to get in even MORE trouble than she all ready was. The most Jasper did was imprison a criminal.

        Loading editor
    • @steelrunner yeah I remember that, but with hitler he actually had some redeeming quality not really enough but certainly he had something, joker had none.

        Loading editor
    • Mediawatcher wrote:
      @steelrunner yeah I remember that, but with hitler he actually had some redeeming quality not really enough but certainly he had something, joker had none.

      ...nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnno he did not. He gave the go ahead for all kinds of atrocities, ranging from black magic to gas chambers. The Joker at least has the excuse of a cracked psyche, Hitler was fully sane.

        Loading editor
    • Lapissonata3248 wrote: Okay now there is too much promos for Steven Universe.

      Dude we have been on hiatus for almost seven months (not counting SB4) We need as much promos as can get..

        Loading editor
    • KinguvX wrote:

      Lapissonata3248 wrote: Okay now there is too much promos for Steven Universe.

      Dude we have been on hiatus for almost seven months (not counting SB4) We need as much promos as can get..

      So apparently 30 seconds of promos is too much after a 4 month hiatus.

        Loading editor
    • SpikeMan1 wrote:
      I bet Jasper did something horrible to Lapis in the gemship which caused Lapis to be sad and refused to go with Steven and Ruby for some reason 


      Actually it has been confirmed that Peridot was Lapis interigator, so any torture that Lapis suffered during that period were at the hands to Peridot.

        Loading editor
    • SteelRunner15 wrote:
      Kirby universe wrote:
      SteelRunner15 wrote:
      Finally,you can kiss jasper's redemption goodbye! Since she still wants to fight!
      Umm... TBH I think, she just wanted to fight because 1: Garnet threw Jasper into the power source of the ship, 2: The ship crached along with her, and the chance to get back home,3: She could just be mad at rose quartz still, which is Steven, and the gem are affiliated with him, so, yeah.
      1. what does that have to do with right now?

      2. I dont think YD would welcome jasper back with open arms seeing has how peridot made her angry,surrender would be the best option.

      3.Steven doesnt appear to be around here right now, just the watermelons.

      I'm saying she knows that Garnet is a part of Alexadrite and jasper still wantes revenge about my number 1. Because of number one, the ship crashed and that is Garnets fault, so she might have wanted revemge, also this is before peridot making YD angry, so your number two, is mostly false! And, She could still have wanted to fight rose quartz, but that oppertunity is gone! and she know that steven is in somehow related to RQ, and she saw that knows that CG's are apart of her army, so all that is left of rose quartz is her amy! So if you look at it this way, you will see that what I said in the previous comment is correct!

        Loading editor
    • Why is a Steven Universe thread discussing Hitler? -_-

        Loading editor
    • Why is a Steven Universe thread discussing Hitler's brother Jasper? -_-

        Loading editor
    • Jasper is a she.

        Loading editor
    • Edward Zachary Sunrose wrote:
      Why is a Steven Universe thread discussing Hitler? -_-

      Welcome to the internet!

        Loading editor
    • Kirby universe wrote:
      SteelRunner15 wrote:
      Kirby universe wrote:
      SteelRunner15 wrote:
      Finally,you can kiss jasper's redemption goodbye! Since she still wants to fight!
      Umm... TBH I think, she just wanted to fight because 1: Garnet threw Jasper into the power source of the ship, 2: The ship crached along with her, and the chance to get back home,3: She could just be mad at rose quartz still, which is Steven, and the gem are affiliated with him, so, yeah.
      1. what does that have to do with right now?

      2. I dont think YD would welcome jasper back with open arms seeing has how peridot made her angry,surrender would be the best option.

      3.Steven doesnt appear to be around here right now, just the watermelons.

      I'm saying she knows that Garnet is a part of Alexadrite and jasper still wantes revenge about my number 1. Because of number one, the ship crashed and that is Garnets fault, so she might have wanted revemge, also this is before peridot making YD angry, so your number two, is mostly false! And, She could still have wanted to fight rose quartz, but that oppertunity is gone! and she know that steven is in somehow related to RQ, and she saw that knows that CG's are apart of her army, so all that is left of rose quartz is her amy! So if you look at it this way, you will see that what I said in the previous comment is correct!


      Um... Super watermelon island takes place now, like NOW this isnt in the past,plus You say all of this like garnet is the only reason she still wants to fight...she hates all of them.

        Loading editor
    • SteelRunner15 wrote:
      Kirby universe wrote:
      SteelRunner15 wrote:
      Kirby universe wrote:
      SteelRunner15 wrote:
      Finally,you can kiss jasper's redemption goodbye! Since she still wants to fight!
      Umm... TBH I think, she just wanted to fight because 1: Garnet threw Jasper into the power source of the ship, 2: The ship crached along with her, and the chance to get back home,3: She could just be mad at rose quartz still, which is Steven, and the gem are affiliated with him, so, yeah.
      1. what does that have to do with right now?
      2. I dont think YD would welcome jasper back with open arms seeing has how peridot made her angry,surrender would be the best option.

      3.Steven doesnt appear to be around here right now, just the watermelons.

      I'm saying she knows that Garnet is a part of Alexadrite and jasper still wantes revenge about my number 1. Because of number one, the ship crashed and that is Garnets fault, so she might have wanted revemge, also this is before peridot making YD angry, so your number two, is mostly false! And, She could still have wanted to fight rose quartz, but that oppertunity is gone! and she know that steven is in somehow related to RQ, and she saw that knows that CG's are apart of her army, so all that is left of rose quartz is her amy! So if you look at it this way, you will see that what I said in the previous comment is correct!

      Um... Super watermelon island takes place now, like NOW this isnt in the past,plus You say all of this like garnet is the only reason she still wants to fight...she hates all of them.

      Garnet still hate the watermelons 

        Loading editor
    • SpikeMan1 wrote:
      SteelRunner15 wrote:
      Kirby universe wrote:
      SteelRunner15 wrote:
      Kirby universe wrote:
      SteelRunner15 wrote:
      Finally,you can kiss jasper's redemption goodbye! Since she still wants to fight!
      Umm... TBH I think, she just wanted to fight because 1: Garnet threw Jasper into the power source of the ship, 2: The ship crached along with her, and the chance to get back home,3: She could just be mad at rose quartz still, which is Steven, and the gem are affiliated with him, so, yeah.
      1. what does that have to do with right now?
      2. I dont think YD would welcome jasper back with open arms seeing has how peridot made her angry,surrender would be the best option.

      3.Steven doesnt appear to be around here right now, just the watermelons.

      I'm saying she knows that Garnet is a part of Alexadrite and jasper still wantes revenge about my number 1. Because of number one, the ship crashed and that is Garnets fault, so she might have wanted revemge, also this is before peridot making YD angry, so your number two, is mostly false! And, She could still have wanted to fight rose quartz, but that oppertunity is gone! and she know that steven is in somehow related to RQ, and she saw that knows that CG's are apart of her army, so all that is left of rose quartz is her amy! So if you look at it this way, you will see that what I said in the previous comment is correct!

      Um... Super watermelon island takes place now, like NOW this isnt in the past,plus You say all of this like garnet is the only reason she still wants to fight...she hates all of them.
      Garnet still hate the watermelons 


      ...?




      ok....

        Loading editor
    • Grabbergirl wrote:
      I found another promo, it's the same one with a clip from Gem Drill following after it.
      Steven Universe promo (SOLO USA)

      Steven Universe promo (SOLO USA)

      LOL! Its funny how Peridot gives Steven some tunes, when he asked for. Peridot has been understanding some earth stuffs pretty good, well and better, than I thought she would. 'u'

      And wonder when she thought of adding a radio in the pod? (-:\

        Loading editor
    • Yay. :)

        Loading editor
    • late to the party :(

      Got Steven's tunes right here for ya: MK64 rainbow road

      oh wait sorry that's the tune that describes the fandom right now.

        Loading editor
    • Sammyrashid15 wrote:
      Grabbergirl wrote:
      I found another promo, it's the same one with a clip from Gem Drill following after it.
      Steven Universe promo (SOLO USA)

      Steven Universe promo (SOLO USA)

      LOL! Its funny how Peridot gives Steven some tunes, when he asked for. Peridot has been understanding some earth stuffs pretty good, well and better, than I thought she would. 'u'

      And wonder when she thought of adding a radio in the pod? (-:\

      For some reason I wanted "Wish You Were Here" playing.

      I am listening to too much Pink Floyd.

        Loading editor
    • Pikadot wrote:
      Sammyrashid15 wrote:
      Grabbergirl wrote:
      I found another promo, it's the same one with a clip from Gem Drill following after it.
      Steven Universe promo (SOLO USA)

      Steven Universe promo (SOLO USA)

      LOL! Its funny how Peridot gives Steven some tunes, when he asked for. Peridot has been understanding some earth stuffs pretty good, well and better, than I thought she would. 'u'

      And wonder when she thought of adding a radio in the pod? (-:\

      For some reason I wanted "Wish You Were Here" playing.

      I am listening to too much Pink Floyd.

      LOL!!!

        Loading editor
    • Pikadot wrote:
      I am listening to too much Pink Floyd.

      No such thing :3

        Loading editor
    • SteelRunner15 wrote:
      SpikeMan1 wrote:
      SteelRunner15 wrote:
      Kirby universe wrote:
      SteelRunner15 wrote:
      Kirby universe wrote:
      SteelRunner15 wrote:
      Finally,you can kiss jasper's redemption goodbye! Since she still wants to fight!
      Umm... TBH I think, she just wanted to fight because 1: Garnet threw Jasper into the power source of the ship, 2: The ship crached along with her, and the chance to get back home,3: She could just be mad at rose quartz still, which is Steven, and the gem are affiliated with him, so, yeah.
      1. what does that have to do with right now?
      2. I dont think YD would welcome jasper back with open arms seeing has how peridot made her angry,surrender would be the best option.

      3.Steven doesnt appear to be around here right now, just the watermelons.

      I'm saying she knows that Garnet is a part of Alexadrite and jasper still wantes revenge about my number 1. Because of number one, the ship crashed and that is Garnets fault, so she might have wanted revemge, also this is before peridot making YD angry, so your number two, is mostly false! And, She could still have wanted to fight rose quartz, but that oppertunity is gone! and she know that steven is in somehow related to RQ, and she saw that knows that CG's are apart of her army, so all that is left of rose quartz is her amy! So if you look at it this way, you will see that what I said in the previous comment is correct!

      Um... Super watermelon island takes place now, like NOW this isnt in the past,plus You say all of this like garnet is the only reason she still wants to fight...she hates all of them.
      Garnet still hate the watermelons 

      ...?




      ok....

      OH NEVERMIND!

        Loading editor
    • Let change topic





      Now Let talk about the small drill

      Does Peridot have a back up plan 

      because when u making a plans you need a back up plans if someting gone WRONG

        Loading editor
    • That gramatical errors tho...

        Loading editor
    • AquaticPanic wrote:
      That gramatical errors tho...

      I know, right.

        Loading editor
    • SpikeMan1 wrote:
      Let change topic





      Now Let talk about the small drill

      Does Peridot have a back up plan 

      because when u making a plans you need a back up plans if someting gone WRONG

      Kid, fix your grammar, will ya?

        Loading editor
    • Let's change the topic.

      Now, let's talk about the small drill. Does Peridot have a backup plan? When you are making a plan you need a backup plan if something goes WRONG!

        Loading editor
    • I honestly don't think they WILL destroy the Cluster, maybe Steven will try to heal it? I hope so.

        Loading editor
    • Yoshimickster wrote:
      I honestly don't think they WILL destroy the Cluster, maybe Steven will try to heal it? I hope so.

      In the In Too Deep promo Steven seemed to be having doubts so maybe he goes into her mind and keeps her from forming while Peri breaks the pieces up and at the end he promises to somehow find a way to heal them

        Loading editor
    • Two things:

      First, the Cluster was injected into the San Andreas Fault (real subtle, guys). However, Beach City is on the east coast. Doesn't this mean they'll have to dig at an angle?

      Second, the Cluster is supposed to be in the mantle. How is THAT DRILL going to survive the intense pressure down there, even at just the mantle?

        Loading editor
    • Super Space Kitty02 wrote:
      Pikadot wrote:
      Sammyrashid15 wrote:
      Grabbergirl wrote:
      I found another promo, it's the same one with a clip from Gem Drill following after it.
      Steven Universe promo (SOLO USA)

      Steven Universe promo (SOLO USA)

      LOL! Its funny how Peridot gives Steven some tunes, when he asked for. Peridot has been understanding some earth stuffs pretty good, well and better, than I thought she would. 'u'

      And wonder when she thought of adding a radio in the pod? (-:\

      For some reason I wanted "Wish You Were Here" playing.

      I am listening to too much Pink Floyd.

      LOL!!!

      Hahaha! (-:\

        Loading editor
    • I was like NOOO SPOILERS but YESS SU

      idk whether to watch it! im so torn!

        Loading editor
    • 96 Exits wrote: Two things:

      First, the Cluster was injected into the San Andreas Fault (real subtle, guys). However, Beach City is on the east coast. Doesn't this mean they'll have to dig at an angle?

      Second, the Cluster is supposed to be in the mantle. How is THAT DRILL going to survive the intense pressure down there, even at just the mantle?

      The Drill was made to survive the pressure..

        Loading editor
    • OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

        Loading editor
    • wooo.

        Loading editor
    • 123vysh wrote: OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      omg

        Loading editor
    • KinguvX wrote:
      Let's change the topic.

      Now, let's talk about the small drill. Does Peridot have a backup plan? When you are making a plan you need a backup plan if something goes WRONG!

      Sardonyx? Pearl and Garnet are still on the surface

        Loading editor
    • Someone put up the first two minutes of Super Watermelon Island and the first two minutes of Gem Drill late last night,I put my foot down and not watched it. It has since be taking down thank god, now I can't watch it even if I wanted to.

      I am all for fair use and all, but this has to stop, so if the Crewverse and Cartoon Network want to take a stand here, good for them.

        Loading editor
    • HarringtonLittle wrote:

      KinguvX wrote:
      Let's change the topic.

      Now, let's talk about the small drill. Does Peridot have a backup plan? When you are making a plan you need a backup plan if something goes WRONG!

      Sardonyx? Pearl and Garnet are still on the surface

      Pearl and Garnet would still be on Mask Island.

        Loading editor
    • Zzfunk wrote:
      Someone put up the first two minutes of Super Watermelon Island and the first two minutes of Gem Drill late last night,I put my foot down and not watched it. It has since be taking down thank god, now I can't watch it even if I wanted to.

      I am all for fair use and all, but this has to stop, so if the Crewverse and Cartoon Network want to take a stand here, good for them.

      I couldn't help it, I had to see them, but come Barn Mates if it has leaks I won't be watching them, it's my super special birthday suprise and it has to be kept a secret for it to be a suprise.

        Loading editor
    • Well if these were 22 minute episode, it might be a different story, but first 2 minutes of an 11 minute episode, that is almost 20% of an episode. If I saw the first 2 minutes, I have the see the rest of it, giving SU reputation of not wasting time, where ever the clip would end would be a cliffhanger.

      Besides only 3 days, maybe if these leaks came out weeks before the episode aired, than my temptation might be too great.

      But for now I am resisting, can Thursday come already.

        Loading editor
    • KinguvX wrote:

      HarringtonLittle wrote:

      KinguvX wrote:
      Let's change the topic.

      Now, let's talk about the small drill. Does Peridot have a backup plan? When you are making a plan you need a backup plan if something goes WRONG!

      Sardonyx? Pearl and Garnet are still on the surface

      Pearl and Garnet would still be on Mask Island.

      I dont think it'll take them too long to get back in all honesty I mean Amethyst can turn into a helicopter, and Alexandrite could probably just jump the distance in a few jumps

        Loading editor
    • They need to know where they're going first

        Loading editor
    • Zzfunk wrote:
      Someone put up the first two minutes of Super Watermelon Island and the first two minutes of Gem Drill late last night,I put my foot down and not watched it. It has since be taking down thank god, now I can't watch it even if I wanted to.

      I am all for fair use and all, but this has to stop, so if the Crewverse and Cartoon Network want to take a stand here, good for them.

      I thought Cartoon Network were the ones leaking everything and pissing the Crewniverse off, though.

        Loading editor
    • Edward Zachary Sunrose wrote:
      Zzfunk wrote:
      Someone put up the first two minutes of Super Watermelon Island and the first two minutes of Gem Drill late last night,I put my foot down and not watched it. It has since be taking down thank god, now I can't watch it even if I wanted to.

      I am all for fair use and all, but this has to stop, so if the Crewverse and Cartoon Network want to take a stand here, good for them.

      I thought Cartoon Network were the ones leaking everything and pissing the Crewniverse off, though.

      CN UK leaked the first clips only.

        Loading editor
    • Lenhi wrote:
      Edward Zachary Sunrose wrote:
      Zzfunk wrote:
      Someone put up the first two minutes of Super Watermelon Island and the first two minutes of Gem Drill late last night,I put my foot down and not watched it. It has since be taking down thank god, now I can't watch it even if I wanted to.

      I am all for fair use and all, but this has to stop, so if the Crewverse and Cartoon Network want to take a stand here, good for them.

      I thought Cartoon Network were the ones leaking everything and pissing the Crewniverse off, though.
      CN UK leaked the first clips only.

      I, unlike you it seems, have no will power and thus have watched all the leaks. I could definetly say that Super Watermelon Island and Barn mates to a lesser extent is, well not ruined, but obviously spoiled (All of which is partly my fault). I've only been pleasantly surprised with the rest of the episodes; particularly excited for same old world and hit the diamond 😉😉.  

        Loading editor
    • Life is a illusion Life away make people pissed this is not your life it everyone life

        Loading editor
    • I know one thing, I'm not watching any leaks for Barn Mates, maybe for Same Old World and Hit the Diamond but not Barn Mates

        Loading editor
    • AquaticPanic wrote:
      SteelRunner15 wrote: the odds are agianst her.
      This won't be easy but she's not going to do it alone!

      We are teh crystal gems

        Loading editor
    • With all the leaks, promos/trailers, and previews, I've pretty much seen the entire episode of "Watermelon Island"

        Loading editor
    • Does anyone think Malachite looks more humanoid in that second preview or is it just me? And her expressions are wayyyy more varied and human-like also

        Loading editor
    • Yeah, I did.

        Loading editor
    • Oceanhalo12 wrote:
      Does anyone think Malachite looks more humanoid in that second preview or is it just me? And her expressions are wayyyy more varied and human-like also

      Well, it is to be expected that Malachite herself is more "comfortable" in her own form that Jasper/Lapis when they were fighting for control over the fusion.

        Loading editor
    • LionGuy97 wrote: With all the leaks, promos/trailers, and previews, I've pretty much seen the entire episode of "Watermelon Island"

      Uh, no.. We have only seen around five minutes of it. Only half.

        Loading editor
    • Thursday can't come soon enough! I'm so excited, everyone board the hype train

        Loading editor
    • But if you saw the leaks you already spoiled watermelon island and gem drill, so yeah.

        Loading editor
    • Mediawatcher wrote:
      But if you saw the leaks you already spoiled watermelon island and gem drill, so yeah.


      They were posted by CN on youtube some minutes ago, I guess we can talk about them

        Loading editor
    • Mediawatcher wrote:
      But if you saw the leaks you already spoiled watermelon island and gem drill, so yeah.

      Technically we're only spoiled on watermelon island, the most we got for the second part was a short preview, a leak, and a few pictures, we don't know how they'll stop the Cluster

        Loading editor
    • Are you sure we can talk about them? I mean sure they didn't show stuff we didn't already know but...

        Loading editor
    • Malachite is around here, that's why we have so many leaks.

        Loading editor
    • Amazon and iTunes have created a "Season 4" (what we call Season 3) for their online subscription plans, and there's a 3-minute "sneak peek" which appears to be the first 3 minutes of SWI. Here's the Amazon link

        Loading editor
    • AquaticPanic wrote: Malachite is around here, that's why we have so many leaks.

      So True

        Loading editor
    • Well these episodes should be interesting, but i get the feeling they won't be as dark as the promo puts them out to be.

        Loading editor
    • Mediawatcher wrote: Well these episodes should be interesting, but i get the feeling they won't be as dark as the promo puts them out to be.

      I actually lean more towards more that they will be as dark or darker as the promo presents them to be.

        Loading editor
    • Twfwil wrote: Amazon and iTunes have created a "Season 4" (what we call Season 3) for their online subscription plans, and there's a 3-minute "sneak peek" which appears to be the first 3 minutes of SWI. Here's the Amazon link

      I think it means volume 4. Amazon and iTunes mess this kinda stuff up a lot XD

        Loading editor
    • Ravenclaw310 wrote:

      Twfwil wrote: Amazon and iTunes have created a "Season 4" (what we call Season 3) for their online subscription plans, and there's a 3-minute "sneak peek" which appears to be the first 3 minutes of SWI. Here's the Amazon link

      Yeah Maybe. I think it means volume 4. Amazon and iTunes mess this kinda stuff up a lot XD

        Loading editor
    • Sorry that quoted wrong.

        Loading editor
    • Mediawatcher wrote:
      Well these episodes should be interesting, but i get the feeling they won't be as dark as the promo puts them out to be.

      I see what you mean! They have done it before so, maybe this will be the same

        Loading editor
    • Hype
      Hype hype hype hype https falloutbethsoftcom it s happening the end times are d1ffdf 5565755
      HYPE OVERLOAD
      Peridothypememe
        Loading editor
    • Super Space Kitty02 wrote:

      Mediawatcher wrote:
      Well these episodes should be interesting, but i get the feeling they won't be as dark as the promo puts them out to be.

      I see what you mean! They have done it before so, maybe this will be the same

      I hope it's darker than the promo.

        Loading editor
    • CheeseGhostAlpaca wrote:

      Hype
      Hype hype hype hype https falloutbethsoftcom it s happening the end times are d1ffdf 5565755
      HYPE OVERLOAD
      Peridothypememe

      LOL!

        Loading editor
    • Lapissonata3248 wrote:

      Super Space Kitty02 wrote:

      Mediawatcher wrote:
      Well these episodes should be interesting, but i get the feeling they won't be as dark as the promo puts them out to be.
      I see what you mean! They have done it before so, maybe this will be the same
      I hope it's darker than the promo.

      same

        Loading editor
    • Man, I just seen the sneak peeks and sneak clip pictures of two episodes; "Super Watermelon Island" and "Gem Drill". This is all giving me the hypes, soo much! It's killing me!! I just can't wait for this!!! *u*

        Loading editor
    • Super Space Kitty02 wrote:

      Lapissonata3248 wrote:

      Super Space Kitty02 wrote:

      Mediawatcher wrote:
      Well these episodes should be interesting, but i get the feeling they won't be as dark as the promo puts them out to be.
      I see what you mean! They have done it before so, maybe this will be the same
      I hope it's darker than the promo.

      same

      Yay someone agrees!

        Loading editor
    • I'm not complaining, lets see how well they can do the dark stuff.

        Loading editor
    • Mediawatcher wrote: I'm not complaining, lets see how well they can do the dark stuff.

      Let's hope they do good. I'm sure they will.

        Loading editor
    • hey there's a new promo released by cn.

        Loading editor
    • Guys, be careful now with what you guys put on the comments and stuff or what you edit because there are so many leaks out there now so ye just warning you. lol try to stay off social media because people like to be trolls. Especially on Instagram, oh god, so many leaks but I managed to avoid them lmao.

        Loading editor
    • Sammyrashid15 wrote:
      Super Space Kitty02 wrote:
      Pikadot wrote:
      Sammyrashid15 wrote:
      Grabbergirl wrote:
      I found another promo, it's the same one with a clip from Gem Drill following after it.
      Steven Universe promo (SOLO USA)

      Steven Universe promo (SOLO USA)

      LOL! Its funny how Peridot gives Steven some tunes, when he asked for. Peridot has been understanding some earth stuffs pretty good, well and better, than I thought she would. 'u'

      And wonder when she thought of adding a radio in the pod? (-:\

      For some reason I wanted "Wish You Were Here" playing.

      I am listening to too much Pink Floyd.

      LOL!!!
      Hahaha! (-:\

      Or maybe: a tiny drills final mission by fantomenK 

      Lol I swiched space ship with drill

      The real title is: a tiny spaceships final mission by fantomenK

      YOU MUST DESTROY THEM! THE EARTH IS COUNTING ON YOU!

        Loading editor
    • GoldyDragon wrote:
      Guys, be careful now with what you guys put on the comments and stuff or what you edit because there are so many leaks out there now so ye just warning you. lol try to stay off social media because people like to be trolls. Especially on Instagram, oh god, so many leaks but I managed to avoid them lmao.

      if this for me then it was released by cn like the previews here.

        Loading editor
    • Naixa wrote: hey there's a new promo released by cn.

      Where?!

        Loading editor
    • Naixa wrote: hey there's a new promo released by cn.

      I want to see it

        Loading editor
    • Lapissonata3248 wrote:

      Naixa wrote: hey there's a new promo released by cn.

      Where?!

      That and are you sure it's not the same one released last night?

        Loading editor
    • Updated the main post to include it :)

        Loading editor
    • Hmm, I wonder if perhaps the Watermelon Stevens somehow recieved Steven's memory and wanted to save Lapis by summoning Malachite. I wish I knew what they were saying, all I got was, "What in the, no mouth, seeds just came out of my mouth! Woah woah woah woah...I fell."

        Loading editor
    • I feel like SWI has the first half of the episode leaked, like 50 %. So I think leaks/previews/sneak peaks should stop like Azealia Banks should stop starting beefs with everyone. If those two things stop I'm good with life...for now.

        Loading editor
    • We have seen about 7 minutes already 3min leak +1 min preview + 3 min preview

        Loading editor
    • I'm lucky I get to watch myself on a 75 inch tv

        Loading editor
    • My stars, the new promo.

      HYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPE

        Loading editor
    • Clarence is the Watermelon's God

        Loading editor
    • Malachitethehotmess1234 wrote: I'm lucky I get to watch myself on a 75 inch tv

      We are lucky to at least have half of the episode left, from all we have leaked or shown through previews or sneak peaks.

        Loading editor
    • Malachitethehotmess1234 wrote:
      I'm lucky I get to watch myself on a 75 inch tv

      I'm sure you'll love watching yourself even more when the entire episode comes out

        Loading editor
    • Grabbergirl wrote:

      WHY?! Now I don't want as much previews. Though they can be exciting. Mostly the 3 minute extended preview/the 4th clip here. I'm still glad you posted them @Grabbergirl, the previews still fill me with happiness. It's SU, who wouldn't?

        Loading editor
    • Yeah I'm avoiding anything that isn't, like, a 10-15 second clip. Anything 1min+ is definitely too much information!

        Loading editor
    • between previews and leaks, half of Super Watermelon Island has been shown (around 6:30 minutes to be accurate).

        Loading editor
    • Strong In The Real Way wrote: Yeah I'm avoiding anything that isn't, like, a 10-15 second clip. Anything 1min+ is definitely too much information!

      agreed

        Loading editor
    • Eligio Budde wrote: between previews and leaks, half of Super Watermelon Island has been shown (around 6:30 minutes to be accurate).

      I don't have an exact amount of leaked time, but I go with the first half of the episode. As we all can kind of tell that Lapis and Jasper are going to be shown in this episode so we have the rest that needs to be revealed. Luckily that part of the episode has not been leaked, previewed, or sneak peaked.

        Loading editor
    • The one from UK had somewhat around 2 mins and a half I think, I haven't seen it, this one has 3:03, and the other 1:13. Half of the episode's up already

        Loading editor
    • @AquaticPanic true.

        Loading editor
    • A gem drill one was out on CN's YouTube:

      To the Depths Steven Universe Cartoon Network

      To the Depths Steven Universe Cartoon Network

        Loading editor
    • AquaticPanic wrote: A gem drill one was out on CN's YouTube:

      To the Depths Steven Universe Cartoon Network

      To the Depths Steven Universe Cartoon Network

      I like how Peridot has Steven say that and then scream LIER!. She has a sense of humor alright. I also like how Peri is trying to reassure Steven everything is going to be alright, she sure has changed since the beginning.

        Loading editor
    • You mean liar

        Loading editor
    • Oh you know what I meant.

        Loading editor
    • "Are you ready to drill down into the planet, to dephts never reached by your species, to stop the cluster before it forms", to protect the world from devastation, to unite all people within our nation, to denounce the evils of truth and love, to extend our reach to the stars above?

        Loading editor
    • Lapissonata3248 wrote:

      AquaticPanic wrote: A gem drill one was out on CN's YouTube:

      To the Depths Steven Universe Cartoon Network

      To the Depths Steven Universe Cartoon Network

      I like how Peridot has Steven say that and then scream LIER!. She has a sense of humor alright. I also like how Peri is trying to reassure Steven everything is going to be alright, she sure has changed since the beginning.

      Yeah, kinda reminds me of Catch and Release where Amethyst pretended to be Peridot back to kidnap him to cheer him up

        Loading editor
    • Wow, that's a fancy new spoiler tag! I approve. More people should use it! :3

        Loading editor
    • Should we add the sneak peak for Gem Drill or is it a leak?

      To the Depths Steven Universe Cartoon Network

      To the Depths Steven Universe Cartoon Network


      I guess it's an offical sneak peak, I'll add it to the videos on this thread unless we know otherwise.

        Loading editor
    • Grabbergirl wrote:
      Should we add the sneak peak for Gem Drill or is it a leak?

      I guess it's an offical sneak peak, I'll add it to the videos on this thread unless we know otherwise.


      I added the one we already had uploaded

        Loading editor
    • Grabbergirl wrote:
      Should we add the sneak peak for Gem Drill or is it a leak?

      I guess it's an offical sneak peak, I'll add it to the videos on this thread unless we know otherwise.

      I don't really think it's a good idea to post a video here when debating if it's a leak or not...

        Loading editor
    • The clip was released by CN. That's a re-uploaded version. Gotta agree with the message though; if you're uncertain as to whether or not it is a leak, you should ask before uploading it.

        Loading editor
    • Lenhi wrote: The clip was released by CN. That's a re-uploaded version. Gotta agree with the message though; if you're uncertain as to whether or not it is a leak, you should ask before uploading it.

      So then it is an official then? Even though it was re-uploaded, it was originally released by CN, so can we count it as official. I will think it's okay, but I'll stay open to being incorrect.

        Loading editor
    • Lapissonata3248 wrote:

      Lenhi wrote: The clip was released by CN. That's a re-uploaded version. Gotta agree with the message though; if you're uncertain as to whether or not it is a leak, you should ask before uploading it.

      So then it is an official then?

      Yes. If not I would've deleted it :b.

        Loading editor
    • Lenhi wrote:
      The clip was released by CN. That's a re-uploaded version. Gotta agree with the message though; if you're uncertain as to whether or not it is a leak, you should ask before uploading it.

      Oh, okay. At least we know it's offical. Okay, thanks for letting me know, now I know for next time.

        Loading editor
    • OH MY GOD, STEVEN SOMEHOW POSESSES A WATERMELON?!

      OH MY GOD, BOTH EPISODES DO HAPPEN AT THE SAME TIME?!

      OH MY GOD!!!!!

        Loading editor
    • Edward Zachary Sunrose wrote: OH MY GOD, STEVEN SOMEHOW POSESSES A WATERMELON?!

      OH MY GOD, BOTH EPISODES DO HAPPEN AT THE SAME TIME?!

      OH MY GOD!!!!!

      Less excited YAY! Sorry, I'm just a super dull person.

        Loading editor
    • Ok everyone, 12 more hours until the event

        Loading editor
    • Remeber it air at 7h00PM or 5h00PM

        Loading editor
    • Nine hours left, it is now in the single digets!

        Loading editor
    • What should those of use on the East Coast do, should wait till after airs in the West, or those in the West that don't want to get spoiled, just stay away?

        Loading editor
    • I can't wait

        Loading editor
    • Blbaird wrote:
      I can't wait

      to tear you gems apart.

        Loading editor
    • That perfect but seriously I can't wait to see this awesome 2 part

        Loading editor
    • Please proceed to the hype train, it'll be leaving in 6 hours

        Loading editor
    • I got mah tickets 💵💳📱🎟🚂

        Loading editor
    • You know if there's one thing that's gonna suck, it's that there's another hiatus after this, I'm not even kidding.

        Loading editor
    • Mediawatcher wrote:
      You know if there's one thing that's gonna suck, it's that there's another hiatus after this, I'm not even kidding.

      Yeah but it'll be short

        Loading editor
    • I'm gonna be 😲 Before the next hiatus is over 📆🕐🕕🕚🕟🕤🕑🕖🕛🕠🕥🕦🕡🕜🕗🕒🕓🕘🕝🕢🕧🕣🕞🕙🕔

        Loading editor
    • Mediawatcher wrote: You know if there's one thing that's gonna suck, it's that there's another hiatus after this, I'm not even kidding.

      Hiatus? What do you mean? The one week long one?

        Loading editor
    • KinguvX wrote:

      Mediawatcher wrote: You know if there's one thing that's gonna suck, it's that there's another hiatus after this, I'm not even kidding.

      Hiatus? What do you mean? The one week long one?

      After In Too Deep ends

        Loading editor
    • Steven Bomb 17 wrote:

      KinguvX wrote:

      Mediawatcher wrote: You know if there's one thing that's gonna suck, it's that there's another hiatus after this, I'm not even kidding.

      Hiatus? What do you mean? The one week long one?

      After In Too Deep ends

      If I'm correct, The Summer of Steven event starts June 3rd and In Too Deep ends June 2nd.. That isn't a long hiatus, only 24 hours.

        Loading editor
    • Well actually once summer of Steven ends there will be another hiatus, Matt Burnett even yelled at someone on Twitter for saying that.

        Loading editor
    • Mediawatcher wrote: Well actually once summer of Steven ends there will be another hiatus, Matt Burnett even yelled at someone on Twitter for saying that.

      Are you trying to complain about a hiatus that will happen in around three months?

      Also, where did Burnett yell, can you send linkz? I need to see it.

        Loading editor
      • boards the hype train*

      Hypw everywhere

        Loading editor
    • I'm so ready for this, I feel all NERVOUS!!! (:-D

        Loading editor
    • Sammyrashid15 wrote: I'm so ready for this, I feel all NERVOUS!!! (:-D

      Same brother, SAME! Internet screen high five.

        Loading editor
    • Lapissonata3248 wrote:

      Sammyrashid15 wrote: I'm so ready for this, I feel all NERVOUS!!! (:-D

      Same brother, SAME! Internet screen high five.

      Internet screen high five, brother. ^u^

        Loading editor
    • Sammyrashid15 wrote:

      Lapissonata3248 wrote:

      Sammyrashid15 wrote: I'm so ready for this, I feel all NERVOUS!!! (:-D

      Same brother, SAME! Internet screen high five.

      Internet screen high five, brother. ^u^

      YEAH! Oh Lapis and Jasper back finally LAPIS IS bae!

        Loading editor
    • Lapissonata3248 wrote:

      Sammyrashid15 wrote:

      Lapissonata3248 wrote:

      Sammyrashid15 wrote: I'm so ready for this, I feel all NERVOUS!!! (:-D

      Same brother, SAME! Internet screen high five.
      Internet screen high five, brother. ^u^
      YEAH! Oh Lapis and Jasper back finally LAPIS IS bae!


      You know that "Bae" means "Poop" in danish, right?

        Loading editor
    • Boy you know what I meant. Hey no Danish or poop subjects, this is Steven Universe bro.

        Loading editor
    • Sorry, but Cheetohs are banned from Steven Universe for a while! "The Cheetohs were soggy" complained multiple customers!

        Loading editor
    • Peridot4lifu wrote: Sorry, but Cheetohs are banned from Steven Universe for a while! "The Cheetohs were soggy" complained multiple customers!

      lol!

        Loading editor
    • Even though Steven said he loves Peridot, it doesn't mean romantically. Heck, its been confirmed he likes Connie.

      Most gems are alot older then Steven and it would just be creepy to see a thousand year old gem with a 14 year old.

        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.