FANDOM


  • I just... This is so disappointing

      Loading editor
    • I loved every moment of this episode.

        Loading editor
    • Hey, It's not that bad. (-:\

        Loading editor
    • That episode was hilarious. I loved it.

        Loading editor
    • While it got a little overly silly at times, I thought it was a lot of fun, and quite funny. The meta-ness of it all (the Sadie x Lars ship literally getting sunk completely took me by surprise XD)  was funny, and it seems the episode deliberately didn't take itself seriously.

        Loading editor
    • Best ep in the series.

        Loading editor
    • Cuz...its a kids show. I'm all about the deepness and character development and the action but, it's a kids show. It was pretty funny and we did get some rather obvious confirmation about the connection to the shield's unlocking to Steven's emotions.

        Loading editor
    • This was as funny as one of the better episodes of AWG multyplied by the root of Gemsonas divided by canon and added by every milisecond inside the episode.


      "I take full blame for Pearl"


        -Amethyst 2015

        Loading editor
    • I dislike UG as much as the next guy but in all honestly it really wasn't that bad of an episode. It was silly and fun and just overall really good.

        Loading editor
    • I'm just waiting for screencaps of all the faces Pearl made.

        Loading editor
    • Definetly not my favorite episode, but by far the funniest.  I couldn't even try playing my trumpet 30 seconds in it was so humorous.


      It'd be my 8-13th favorite episode FOR SURE.


      Also not canon.


      And April Fools joke


      And jab at the 20 year olds crying themselves to sleep about this


      And jokes on older cartoons.


      And bees

        Loading editor
    • since its not cannon it was ok

        Loading editor
    • Matt said this was canon. The show canonly said it wasn't canon. In a way, it was canon until it erased itself from existance. Like a law that says, "this law does not exist."

        Loading editor
    • Lgb111 wrote:
      since its not cannon it was ok

      I hate to break it to you but it is canon.

        Loading editor
    • ^ Read my above post. It was canon, but it used its canon influence to take itself out of canon. It canon that it's not canon.

        Loading editor
    • The paradox of this episode's use of canon and noncanon is messing my mind up. Well... it was mixed with Uncle Grandpa after all, so the illogical chaos would makes logical sense. Right? ~Howl!

        Loading editor
    • e_e

      I didn't really like this episode.

      Pearl was really out of character in my opinion, but UG's clipboard and the names in there is pretty funny....

      Maybe the CN universe is all connected, the new shows with the old shows.

        Loading editor
    • Pearl stole the show. Loved how they finally dropped the pretense and had her outright call Steven her baby.

        Loading editor
    • Evtini200 wrote:
      ^ Read my above post. It was canon, but it used its canon influence to take itself out of canon. It canon that it's not canon.

      Matt already confirmed that this episode was canon. But to be honest this crossover felt more of a UG episode then SU, also the Crystal Gems were way too out of character. This episode was only okay but not that great, it could have been much better.

        Loading editor
    • True-Steven-Universe-1 wrote:
      I just... This is so disappointing

      I disagree with you this episode is far the best than Full Disclosure.

        Loading editor
    • This episode changed how I see the Crystal Gems.

        Loading editor
    • Luis G Cx wrote:
      This episode changed how I see the Crystal Gems.


      How? Why?

        Loading editor
    • Nope

        Loading editor
    • Answer men wrote:

      Matt already confirmed that this episode was canon.

      Matt also 'confirmed' that Steven Universe and Pizza Steve would be permanently swapping places within each series.  He then later said that both those statements were April Fool's pranks.  Also, the episode featured the characters addressing the words "this isn't canon" directly to camera.  So, it decidedly isn't canon.

        Loading editor
    • MattMusical wrote: Also, the episode featured the characters addressing the words "this isn't canon" directly to camera.  So, it decidedly isn't canon.

      Yep, and I can't decide if it's funny or sad that that didn't end the debate on the wiki.

        Loading editor
    • why some of you dont like this episode being canon, are you saying that you dont like crossover?; ARE YOU SAYING THAT YOU DONT LIKE A SINGLE CONTINUITY THAT INCLUDES ALL CARTOON NETWORK SHOWS?, ARE YOU SAYING THAT YOU DONT LIKE THE CARTOON NETWORK UNIVERSE?!!! IS THAT WHAT DO YOU MEAN !!!!!!...oh and i like the part when pearl gets in panic in the plot hole, that was the best part.

        Loading editor
    • I am pretty sure this episode is causing the universe to slowly destroy itself because of the canon vs non-canon arguement

        Loading editor
    • MattMusical wrote:
      Answer men wrote:

      Matt already confirmed that this episode was canon.

      Matt also 'confirmed' that Steven Universe and Pizza Steve would be permanently swapping places within each series.  He then later said that both those statements were April Fool's pranks.  Also, the episode featured the characters addressing the words "this isn't canon" directly to camera.  So, it decidedly isn't canon.

      Weather this episode  is canon or not, it could have been much better. But it was still a great episode and i'm pretty sure it will be canon. I know some fans are going to say that it is non canon just because they hate UG.

        Loading editor
    • Answer men wrote:
      MattMusical wrote:
      Answer men wrote:

      Matt already confirmed that this episode was canon.

      Matt also 'confirmed' that Steven Universe and Pizza Steve would be permanently swapping places within each series.  He then later said that both those statements were April Fool's pranks.  Also, the episode featured the characters addressing the words "this isn't canon" directly to camera.  So, it decidedly isn't canon.
      Weather this episode  is canon or not, it could have been much better. But it was still a great episode and i'm pretty sure it will be canon. I know some fans are going to say that it is non canon just because they hate UG.

      Read the comment before answering. It isn't canon. It has been confirmed that it isn't canon. And we're not saying that because we hate UG, but because Matt said it himself and it is said in the episode.

        Loading editor
    • Answer men wrote:
      Weather this episode  is canon or not, it could have been much better. But it was still a great episode and i'm pretty sure it will be canon. I know some fans are going to say that it is non canon just because they hate UG.

      I'm not a fan of UG, but I enjoyed the episode okay.  It was just a bit of harmless, goofy fun.

      But ... well, okay, I don't want to be that guy, so if you choose to think the episode is canon, that's fair enough.  But I'm genuinely confused as to why you think it is canon, when both the episode itself and the show-makers have been emphatic that it isn't?

        Loading editor
    • Ember the ember dragon wrote:
      I am pretty sure this episode is causing the universe to slowly destroy itself because of the canon vs non-canon arguement

      I keep thinking of the "I'm NOT the Messiah!" scene from Life of Brian.

        Loading editor
    • Vogel100 wrote:
      Answer men wrote:
      MattMusical wrote:
      Answer men wrote:

      Matt already confirmed that this episode was canon.

      Matt also 'confirmed' that Steven Universe and Pizza Steve would be permanently swapping places within each series.  He then later said that both those statements were April Fool's pranks.  Also, the episode featured the characters addressing the words "this isn't canon" directly to camera.  So, it decidedly isn't canon.
      Weather this episode  is canon or not, it could have been much better. But it was still a great episode and i'm pretty sure it will be canon. I know some fans are going to say that it is non canon just because they hate UG.
      Read the comment before answering. It isn't canon. It has been confirmed that it isn't canon. And we're not saying that because we hate UG, but because Matt said it himself and it is said in the episode.

      Matt also stated it was canon and i don't know why they made this episode in the first place if it was going to be non canon. Besides the fact the Crystal Gems were way too out of character, they were made out of a joke in this episode which wasn't all that good to begin with.

        Loading editor
    • Answer men wrote:

      Matt also stated it was canon and i don't know why they made this episode in the first place if it was going to be non canon. Besides the fact the Crystal Gems were way too out of character, they were made out of a joke in this episode which wasn't all that good to begin with.

      "Matt also stated it was canon"

      -  Yes, and he later stated that he was joking when he said that.  There are links to his Twitter feed that prove it, on this very Wikia page.  Go check them out.

      "i don't know why they made this episode in the first place if it was going to be non canon"

      -  For fun?  To promote both shows?  As an April Fool's prank?  Lots of reasons.

      "the Crystal Gems were way too out of character"

      -  Yet more evidence that the episode wasn't intended to be taken at all seriously.

        Loading editor
    • MattMusical wrote:
      Answer men wrote:

      Matt also stated it was canon and i don't know why they made this episode in the first place if it was going to be non canon. Besides the fact the Crystal Gems were way too out of character, they were made out of a joke in this episode which wasn't all that good to begin with.

      "Matt also stated it was canon"

      -  Yes, and he later stated that he was joking when he said that.  There are links to his Twitter feed that prove it, on this very Wikia page.  Go check them out.

      "i don't know why they made this episode in the first place if it was going to be non canon"

      -  For fun?  To promote both shows?  As an April Fool's prank?  Lots of reasons.

      "the Crystal Gems were way too out of character"

      -  Yet more evidence that the episode wasn't intended to be taken at all seriously.

      While all of this might be true.This episode was pretty much out place for SU and was kinda pointless.

        Loading editor
    • I know that the crossover is 100% canon and I join people who considered canon, I will not tolerate that some fans of Steven so considering no fee simply because they do not like, you have to do something to make and not follow the rumor that the crossover is not canon

        Loading editor
    • Answer men wrote:

      While all of this might be true.This episode was pretty much out place for SU and was kinda pointless.

      Oh, I agree!  It was very out of place and was completely pointless, other than being plain old harmless fun.  If you thought it was funny, then hooray!  If you didn't, then it's not canon and you don't have to watch it again, so no harm no foul.  Everybody wins.

        Loading editor
    • Hong Shen wrote:
      I know that the crossover is 100% canon and I join people who considered canon, I will not tolerate that some fans of Steven so considering no fee simply because they do not like, you have to do something to make and not follow the rumor that the crossover is not canon

      Out of curiosity, how do you know it is 100% canon?

      I did like the episode - I thought it was goofy fun - but it's not canon.  The show-makers said it's not canon.  The episode itself said "none of this is canon", directly to our faces, using those exact words.

      Believe what you want to believe, but you have to admit that's more than just "rumour", and it's not fair hating on other fans when they're totally supported in their point of view.

        Loading editor
    • MattMusical wrote:

      Hong Shen wrote:
      I know that the crossover is 100% canon and I join people who considered canon, I will not tolerate that some fans of Steven so considering no fee simply because they do not like, you have to do something to make and not follow the rumor that the crossover is not canon

      Out of curiosity, how do you know it is 100% canon?

      I did like the episode - I thought it was goofy fun - but it's not canon.  The show-makers said it's not canon.  The episode itself said "none of this is canon", directly to our faces, using those exact words.

      Believe what you want to believe, but you have to admit that's more than just "rumour", and it's not fair hating on other fans when they're totally supported in their point of view.

      Not a rumor as I say, I saw a tweet where a user say that is not true with what dijieron that was not canon, so I read it 2 times and see that it is true, so the episode is canon and I have the reason for it is because if it is completely canon

        Loading editor
    • MattMusical wrote:
      Hong Shen wrote:
      I know that the crossover is 100% canon and I join people who considered canon, I will not tolerate that some fans of Steven so considering no fee simply because they do not like, you have to do something to make and not follow the rumor that the crossover is not canon
      Out of curiosity, how do you know it is 100% canon?

      I did like the episode - I thought it was goofy fun - but it's not canon.  The show-makers said it's not canon.  The episode itself said "none of this is canon", directly to our faces, using those exact words.

      Believe what you want to believe, but you have to admit that's more than just "rumour", and it's not fair hating on other fans when they're totally supported in their point of view.

      I still do believe that the episode is canon. I  don't know why it is so hard for people to understand that it is canon.

        Loading editor
    • Answer men wrote:

      I still do believe that the episode is canon. I  don't know why it is so hard for people to understand that it is canon.

      As I've already pointed out multiple times: the episode itself has the characters turning directly to camera and saying the words "none of this is canon".  How else do you explain that?

        Loading editor
    • Staff said it's not canon, show said it's not canon. Saying it's canon is officially head-canon, therefore that isn't canon either. I'm starting to think you're getting trolled, MattMusical.

        Loading editor
    • The episode did everything it intended to do.

        Loading editor
    • Well, I liked the jokes and some adult references.

        Loading editor
    • Evtini200 wrote: The episode did everything it intended to do.

      It really did.

        Loading editor
    • That episode was hilarious, it kind of made me rethink UG all together, then I realised it still isnt that good a show and that it was probabaly just a one time thing that it was appealing to me. Episode was gr8 tho

        Loading editor
    • Canon or not who cares,Disney makes a whoLe lot of cross-overs and they are never mencioned in the other episodes like GOODLUCKJESSIE. Jessie never mencioned Teddy and the vidio diary wasn't mencioned in goodluck charile ..............SO LETS ASUME THAT THIS unclesteven BISSNES NEVER HAPPENED period.

      TORNSHINE-We can't chose our destiny,Destiny choses us............

        Loading editor
    • You're disappointing. 

        Loading editor
    • Some advice from the Bard himself:

      If we shadows have offended,
      Think but this, and all is mended,
      That you have but slumber'd here
      While these visions did appear.
      And this weak and idle theme,
      No more yielding but a dream

        Loading editor
    • MattMusical wrote:
      Answer men wrote:

      I still do believe that the episode is canon. I  don't know why it is so hard for people to understand that it is canon.

      As I've already pointed out multiple times: the episode itself has the characters turning directly to camera and saying the words "none of this is canon".  How else do you explain that?

      Weather or not this episode is canon, this crossover wasn't plan all that well and that's all i'm going to say.

        Loading editor
    • QuestionableSanity wrote: Some advice from the Bard himself:

      If we shadows have offended,
      Think but this, and all is mended,
      That you have but slumber'd here
      While these visions did appear.
      And this weak and idle theme,
      No more yielding but a dream

      Fantastic comparison.

        Loading editor
    • I do not like that some fans of Steven consider the crossover as canon because if it is canon
      CBtJQKGVEAA-oTB

      It is 100% canon

        Loading editor
    • Pearl just made my day. "STEEEEEVEN!" , "AMETHYST!" , "WE'LL NEVER ESCAPE, THIS IS OUR NEW HOME; I'M NOT OVEREACTING! " "HOW CAN I'VE BEEN SO BLIND!? I'M SO-RREEEE!"

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.