FANDOM


  • So not only The New Crystal Gems will be air on February 10th but Storm in the Room and Rocknaldo will be next episode after The New Crystal Gem

    The Synopsis of Rocknaldo is this

    Ronaldo sets out to find all the rock people living in Beach City!

    It could referred to Gem since Gemstone are made out of rock-ish but what if this episode was another one where Ronaldo foreshadowing things

    He foreshadowing about Diamonds, Clusters and Human Zoo! It's unknown whether or not if his Snake People theory will come true or not

    And plus how a character that everyone don't care about to a character that everyone now care about is anyone guess

    So what could he foreshadowing about this time? I think it might have to do with important event or something

    Do you think Ronaldo could foreshadowing about important event?

      Loading editor
    • That might be possible.

      Also, it may be possible that he's referring to the Gems, but I'm unsure what he'll try to do with them.

        Loading editor
    • Legognocchi101 wrote:
      That might be possible.

      Also, it may be possible that he's referring to the Gems, but I'm unsure what he'll try to do with them.

      Maybe Crack,Corrupt,or Shatter :0 them

        Loading editor
    • BETABEATMASTER wrote:
      Legognocchi101 wrote:
      That might be possible.

      Also, it may be possible that he's referring to the Gems, but I'm unsure what he'll try to do with them.

      Maybe Crack,Corrupt,or Shatter :0 them

      Or Force Fuse them

        Loading editor
    • I'm not even sure if he even knows how to force fuse gems together.

        Loading editor
    • Legognocchi101
      Legognocchi101 removed this reply because:
      I replied to my own comment, and didn't know it was mine.
      01:43, February 14, 2017
      This reply has been removed
    • I am hoping so, because I've been waiting for another Rolando episode since forever.

      He should also have the opportunity to interact with a gem.

        Loading editor
    • Like Cassandra of Greek mythology, Ronaldo has the gift of prophecy, yet no one will believe him...

      I'll be paying attention this time...though I still think the rug will be pulled out from under me later.

        Loading editor
    • "Snake People theory" I have a  theory that the is a Black Pearl that see everything and control all human in the dream land and can take over human body.

        Loading editor
    • Bunai82 wrote:
      I am hoping so, because I've been waiting for another Rolando episode since forever.

      He should also have the opportunity to interact with a gem.

      I'm pretty sure he has in the past, but in a negative way.

        Loading editor
    • He did on his Tumblr foreshadow steven meeting his mother, with Kola Princess. Saying they meet in a dream and it was happy.

        Loading editor
    • DianaofParadiseIsland wrote:
      He did on his Tumblr foreshadow steven meeting his mother, with Kola Princess. Saying they meet in a dream and it was happy.

      Why am I suddenly getting the feeling that that's going to happen in "Storm in the Room"?

        Loading editor
    • Ok, so I just finished the final episode of Koala Princess and I don’t want to get too emotional on you guys but I CAN’T STOP CRYING!  Koala Princess goes on a walkabout and enters dreamtime and finally MEETS HER KOALA MOTHER FOR THE FIRST TIME!!! SLKDJFSDJ:FS


      But it might be later has he post it this in 2014 but it seems to fit.

        Loading editor
    • DianaofParadiseIsland wrote:
      Ok, so I just finished the final episode of Koala Princess and I don’t want to get too emotional on you guys but I CAN’T STOP CRYING!  Koala Princess goes on a walkabout and enters dreamtime and finally MEETS HER KOALA MOTHER FOR THE FIRST TIME!!! SLKDJFSDJ:FS


      But it might be later has he post it this in 2014 but it seems to fit.

      Foreshadowing to the Series finale mayhaps???

        Loading editor
    • DianaofParadiseIsland wrote:
      Ok, so I just finished the final episode of Koala Princess and I don’t want to get too emotional on you guys but I CAN’T STOP CRYING!  Koala Princess goes on a walkabout and enters dreamtime and finally MEETS HER KOALA MOTHER FOR THE FIRST TIME!!! SLKDJFSDJ:FS


      But it might be later has he post it this in 2014 but it seems to fit.

      To be fair he did post that when Lion 3 airs.

        Loading editor
    • Of COURSE it will foreshadow something, Ronnie is this world's Cassandra! Accurate predictions of the future, that no-one will believe...for...some reason.

        Loading editor
    • Yoshimickster wrote:
      Of COURSE it will foreshadow something, Ronnie is this world's Cassandra! Accurate predictions of the future, that no-one will believe...for...some reason.

      I kinda hope Steven aknowledges that Ronaldo has been right at times

        Loading editor
    • Steven Bomb 17 wrote:

      I kinda hope Steven aknowledges that Ronaldo has been right at times

      You and me both.

        Loading editor
    • I hope he doesn't because it spoils a lot. It will be cool if he only gets right one in three theories, or so, the other ones being so bizarre or too much weird to be true.

      Talking about the "Snake People",  it could be indirectly pointing to other mutated gems, like the arms and legs of the Cluster.

        Loading editor
    • Pioj wrote:
      I hope he doesn't because it spoils a lot. It will be cool if he only gets right one in three theories, or so, the other ones being so bizarre or too much weird to be true.

      Talking about the "Snake People",  it could be indirectly pointing to other mutated gems, like the arms and legs of the Cluster.

      Possibly even Serpentine! 

        Loading editor
    • Yoshimickster wrote:
      Of COURSE it will foreshadow something, Ronnie is this world's Cassandra! Accurate predictions of the future, that no-one will believe...for...some reason.

      The perils of being a geeky conspiracy theorist...

        Loading editor
    • Head up the spoiled going on in youtube about this week episodes about Ronaldo .I hate spoiled.

        Loading editor
    • Pioj wrote:
      I hope he doesn't because it spoils a lot. It will be cool if he only gets right one in three theories, or so, the other ones being so bizarre or too much weird to be true.

      Talking about the "Snake People",  it could be indirectly pointing to other mutated gems, like the arms and legs of the Cluster.

      Speaking of which, I'm starting to wonder why he hasn't mentioned anything about "Snake People" recently.

        Loading editor
    • Legognocchi101 wrote:
      Pioj wrote:
      I hope he doesn't because it spoils a lot. It will be cool if he only gets right one in three theories, or so, the other ones being so bizarre or too much weird to be true.

      Talking about the "Snake People",  it could be indirectly pointing to other mutated gems, like the arms and legs of the Cluster.

      Speaking of which, I'm starting to wonder why he hasn't mentioned anything about "Snake People" recently.

      I think Steven is a "Snake People" it all add up Steven can take over people body by dream.Ever Steven dress up as a Snake man that was a hint that his a  "Snake People".

        Loading editor
    • Legognocchi101 wrote:
      Speaking of which, I'm starting to wonder why he hasn't mentioned anything about "Snake People" recently.

      He kinda moved on to "Rock People" after "Keep Beach City Weird"

        Loading editor
    • Jangobadass wrote:
      Legognocchi101 wrote:
      Speaking of which, I'm starting to wonder why he hasn't mentioned anything about "Snake People" recently.
      He kinda moved on to "Rock People" after "Keep Beach City Weird"

      Welp, let's just hope that Steven can properly educate Ronaldo about Gems in the next episode.

        Loading editor
    • Ronaldo is an idiot. I don't see that changing.

        Loading editor
    • Some of us just want him for the theories

        Loading editor
    • OK, off topic, I just saw the 2-minute clip, and I think I found an error in there:

      When Steven goes to show Ronaldo his gem, it appears hexagonal instead of pentagonal.

        Loading editor
    • CN posted a gem on their twitter.Wonder what the Gem is

        Loading editor
    • Kinda looks like a "bloodstone".

      At least that would be fitting in keeping with characters based on birthstones.

      Though the quesiton is if it's a new Gem, or a Fusion...

      (Could Garnet be the one to pop Peri's cherry?! :o )


      ...unless, of course, we're being trolled...

        Loading editor
    • Jangobadass wrote:
      Kinda looks like a "bloodstone".

      At least that would be fitting in keeping with characters based on birthstones.

      Though the quesiton is if it's a new Gem, or a Fusion...

      (Could Garnet be the one to pop Peri's cherry?! :o )


      ...unless, of course, we're being trolled...

      I'd say Bloodstone.

        Loading editor
    • We were being trolled

        Loading editor
    • I'll be keeping an eye out for mind controlling minerals in the water, and/or tiny gems (especially after "Adventures in Light Distortion")

        Loading editor
    • Jangobadass wrote:
      I'll be keeping an eye out for mind controlling minerals in the water, and/or tiny gems (especially after "Adventures in Light Distortion")

      Good luck.

        Loading editor
    • I'll wait for the episode where Connie and Steven become a thing

        Loading editor
    • Steven Bomb 17 wrote:
      I'll wait for the episode where Connie and Steven become a thing

      I agree.

        Loading editor
    • Steven Bomb 17 wrote:
      I'll wait for the episode where Connie and Steven become a thing

      What thing are you talking about?

        Loading editor
    • Legognocchi101 wrote:
      Steven Bomb 17 wrote:
      I'll wait for the episode where Connie and Steven become a thing
      What thing are you talking about?

      A couple, in the episode Ronaldo called her Steven's girlfriend and some of us are taking that to mean that they'll get together

        Loading editor
    • Steven Bomb 17 wrote:
      Legognocchi101 wrote:
      Steven Bomb 17 wrote:
      I'll wait for the episode where Connie and Steven become a thing
      What thing are you talking about?
      A couple, in the episode Ronaldo called her Steven's girlfriend and some of us are taking that to mean that they'll get together

      Wait what :o.You troll us right .No not Ronaldo love advice.I going stop use Ronaldo theory if has use his ship theory as well.Dam this why I hate Ronaldo.

        Loading editor
    • Sir-Mr-Programmer wrote:
      Steven Bomb 17 wrote:
      Legognocchi101 wrote:
      Steven Bomb 17 wrote:
      I'll wait for the episode where Connie and Steven become a thing
      What thing are you talking about?
      A couple, in the episode Ronaldo called her Steven's girlfriend and some of us are taking that to mean that they'll get together
      Wait what :o.You troll us right .No not Ronaldo love advice.I going stop use Ronaldo theory if has use his ship theory as well.Dam this why I hate Ronaldo.

      He's not giving love advice he's just foreshadowing that they get together

        Loading editor
    • It still  Ronaldo ship people, how many has 'Ronaldo ship so far' .I was think in 10 year the might get togerther.

        Loading editor
    • Although he IS a precog, and in the sleep-like state he was in he could've been seeing the future and mistaking it for the present, AS ya do!

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.