FANDOM


  • Talk about the episode!

    Previews:

    Steven Universe - Shirt Club (Short Promo) 1-0

    Steven Universe - Shirt Club (Short Promo) 1-0

    Steven Universe-Shirt Club (Sneak Peek)

    Steven Universe-Shirt Club (Sneak Peek)

    Steven Universe - Shirt Club (Short Promo) 2

    Steven Universe - Shirt Club (Short Promo) 2

      Loading editor
    • Ohhh, this is gonna be so cute!

        Loading editor
    • This'll be nice.

        Loading editor
    • 1. Oh Lars you lovable loser. So much insecure. So much sadness.

      2. I'd KILL for guitar lessons from Mr. Universe himself!

        Loading editor
    • Strong In The Real Way wrote: 1. Oh Lars you lovable loser. So much insecure. So much sadness.

      2. I'd KILL for guitar lessons from Mr. Universe himself!

      Good God, Lars. I didn't think it was possible to get second-hand embarrassment from a cartoon character.

        Loading editor
    • This is gonna be adorable. Also, Lars trying way too hard to be cool is kinda cute, in a pathetic way.

        Loading editor
    • I just noticed how similar Buck and Garnet's glasses are.

      And their personality.

      And their speech patterns.

      And their voice.

      ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED.

        Loading editor
    • Sol Emerald wrote:
      I just noticed how similar Buck and Garnet's glasses are.

      And their personality.

      And their speech patterns.

      And their voice.

      ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED.


      GARNETNATI.

        Loading editor
    • Sol Emerald wrote:
      I just noticed how similar Buck and Garnet's glasses are.

      And their personality.

      And their speech patterns.

      And their voice.

      ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED.


      That's because the cool kids are parallels of the Crystal Gems.

        Loading editor
    • Strong In The Real Way wrote:
      Sol Emerald wrote:
      I just noticed how similar Buck and Garnet's glasses are.

      And their personality.

      And their speech patterns.

      And their voice.

      ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED.


      GARNETNATI.

      HAHAHAHA XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

        Loading editor
    • RoboZ wrote:
      Sol Emerald wrote:
      I just noticed how similar Buck and Garnet's glasses are.

      And their personality.

      And their speech patterns.

      And their voice.

      ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED.


      That's because the cool kids are parallels of the Crystal Gems.

      They are the human version of them!

        Loading editor
    • RoboZ wrote:
      Sol Emerald wrote:
      I just noticed how similar Buck and Garnet's glasses are.

      And their personality.

      And their speech patterns.

      And their voice.

      ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED.


      That's because the cool kids are parallels of the Crystal Gems.

      Really? (That explains a lot xD. They always remind me of the CG)

        Loading editor
    • The cool kids are so dang cool. I can't believe they are like this. I usually picture the stereotype about cool kids, but these guys are just so awesome. Ahh another reason why I love this show. Buck and Steven shirt team wooo. :D

        Loading editor
    • I just saw a preview! Steven was sitting in Garnet's lap showing the gems his artwork.

        Loading editor
    • "We don't even have vegatables!"

        Loading editor
    • Grabbergirl wrote:
      I just saw a preview! Steven was sitting in Garnet's lap showing the gems his artwork.

      That is beyond adorable. <3

        Loading editor
    • AwesomeSteven wrote: "We don't even have vegatables!"

      Now we have to wait an entire week to see the thrilling conclusion of "How will Lars get out of this one, and get Buck his salad?"

        Loading editor
    • Strong In The Real Way wrote:
      Sol Emerald wrote:
      I just noticed how similar Buck and Garnet's glasses are.

      And their personality.

      And their speech patterns.

      And their voice.

      ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED.


      GARNETNATI.

      Garnet x Buck one true pail, I sail boat it, match made in Illuminati toilet

        Loading editor
    • sour crem is humen pear jeny is humen amytets buck is humen garment they are the humen crystal jims

        Loading editor
    • Gnx486 wrote: sour crem is humen pear jeny is humen amytets buck is humen garment they are the humen crystal jims

      er meh gerd u r so smert, I tought sugar female waz shiping dem

        Loading editor
    • Buck seems like such a nice and fun character despite his montone speech. He's like a male Garnet.

        Loading editor
    • Buck's a dang good character, I was expecting a "Sour Cream" episode before him but I'm cool with the surprise. He's got a weird mix of modern hipster, and Bart Simpson.

        Loading editor
    • Let's make some shirts!!!!

        Loading editor
    • there was another preview released recently where Steven is asking Garnet for advice about how to make his poster look cool and asks her

      "How can I make him look like a rock dad?" to which she responds with

      "draw rocks coming out of him" or something like that

        Loading editor
    • Yuss

        Loading editor
    • Goldfish400 wrote:
      there was another preview released recently where Steven is asking Garnet for advice about how to make his poster look cool and asks her

      "How can I make him look like a rock dad?" to which she responds with

      "draw rocks coming out of him" or something like that

      that's hilarious! Oh, which form was Garnet in? I assume current.

        Loading editor
    • It's good that promos never show how the episodes go- Because then we predict them.

        Loading editor
    • Goldfish400 wrote:
      there was another preview released recently where Steven is asking Garnet for advice about how to make his poster look cool and asks her


      "How can I make him look like a rock dad?" to which she responds with



      "draw rocks coming out of him" or something like that



        Oh, you stoic yet emotional, strong, fast, brave, patient, lovable piece of rock.

        Loading editor
    • Dang I can't find the promo! It brings back memories, I sat in my grandma's lap when I was little.

        Loading editor
    • Man, I got a feeling that this new episode in gonna be like fun (for Steven and Buck). 😀

        Loading editor
    • I found the preview!

      Steven Universe - Shirt Club (Short Promo) 2

      Steven Universe - Shirt Club (Short Promo) 2

        Loading editor
    • Okay, so this episode takes place before the return.

        Loading editor
    • Why is Garnet in debut suit. I like the new one better.

        Loading editor
    • Oh Garnet, you are such a mom!

        Loading editor
    • UUSER78963 wrote: Why is Garnet in debut suit. I like the new one better.

      This episode takes place before the Return, just like Open Book.

        Loading editor
    • LarsMars wrote:

      UUSER78963 wrote: Why is Garnet in debut suit. I like the new one better.

      This episode takes place before the Return, just like Open Book.

      I wonder how many episodes are going to be before The Return and Jail Break.

      Say Uncle, Open Book, Shirt Club.

        Loading editor
    • Idunwantcuteness

      I WANT GEM THINGS! GEM-

      oh nevermind.

        Loading editor
    • What if Garnet and Pearl fuse in this episode for no good reason?

        Loading editor
    • Biesaga wrote: What if Garnet and Pearl fuse in this episode for no good reason?

      Why would they? It'll be in another episode.

        Loading editor
    • LarsMars wrote:

      Biesaga wrote: What if Garnet and Pearl fuse in this episode for no good reason?

      Why would they? It'll be in another episode.

      Who knows, maybe the shirst come to life and attack everyone.

        Loading editor
    • Biesaga wrote:
      LarsMars wrote:

      Biesaga wrote: What if Garnet and Pearl fuse in this episode for no good reason?

      Why would they? It'll be in another episode.
      Who knows, maybe the shirst come to life and attack everyone.

      Only with Gem shards.

        Loading editor
    • LarsMars wrote: Ohhh, this is gonna be so cute!


      LARS! For the fifth time WE DONT SERVE SALAD!

        Loading editor
    • UUSER78963 wrote:

      Biesaga wrote:
      LarsMars wrote:

      Biesaga wrote: What if Garnet and Pearl fuse in this episode for no good reason?

      Why would they? It'll be in another episode.
      Who knows, maybe the shirst come to life and attack everyone.

      Only with Gem shards.

      What if the bubble broke?

        Loading editor
    • Super cute, I'm really excited.

        Loading editor
    • SnowPearl wrote:

      UUSER78963 wrote:

      Biesaga wrote:
      LarsMars wrote:

      Biesaga wrote: What if Garnet and Pearl fuse in this episode for no good reason?

      Why would they? It'll be in another episode.
      Who knows, maybe the shirst come to life and attack everyone.
      Only with Gem shards.

      What if the bubble broke?

      That could explain the events in "reformed", but MEH.

        Loading editor
    • Strong In The Real Way wrote:
      Sol Emerald wrote:
      I just noticed how similar Buck and Garnet's glasses are.

      And their personality.

      And their speech patterns.

      And their voice.

      ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED.


      GARNETNATI.

      EMERALDATI. (That looks weird when I type it.)

        Loading editor
    • RedCreeper10 wrote:
      Strong In The Real Way wrote:
      Sol Emerald wrote:
      I just noticed how similar Buck and Garnet's glasses are.

      And their personality.

      And their speech patterns.

      And their voice.

      ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED.


      GARNETNATI.

      EMERALDATI. (That looks weird when I type it.)

      Hehe XD

        Loading editor
    • Regularshowfan54 wrote:
      RedCreeper10 wrote:
      Strong In The Real Way wrote:
      Sol Emerald wrote:
      I just noticed how similar Buck and Garnet's glasses are.

      And their personality.

      And their speech patterns.

      And their voice.

      ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED.


      GARNETNATI.
      EMERALDATI. (That looks weird when I type it.)
      Hehe XD

      No, I got it: PETER CAPALDI!

        Loading editor
    • Wait... Onion is government?

        Loading editor
    • Why is Garnet so hilarious?! XD

        Loading editor
    • UniverseandUniverse wrote:
      Why is Garnet so hilarious?! XD

      Haha ikr? All of the CG's have their funny moments XD

        Loading editor
    • Imagine a T-shirt having Lapis on it another with Peridot and another with Rose Quartz also another with CG (either together or seperate).

        Loading editor
    • IM SO EXCITED!!!!!! AND I JUST CANT HIDE IT!!!!!!

      THIS EPISODE IS GOING TO BE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Does everybody agree?

        Loading editor
    • oh...you missed XD

        Loading editor
    • StevenFan14 wrote:
      IM SO EXCITED!!!!!! AND I JUST CANT HIDE IT!!!!!!

      THIS EPISODE IS GOING TO BE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Does everybody agree?

      YES!!!

        Loading editor
    • RedCreeper10 wrote:
      Strong In The Real Way wrote:
      Sol Emerald wrote:
      I just noticed how similar Buck and Garnet's glasses are.

      And their personality.

      And their speech patterns.

      And their voice.

      ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED.


      GARNETNATI.

      EMERALDATI. (That looks weird when I type it.)

      I wish they named Peridot Emerald instead so that everyone would say "Emeraldati" instead of "dorito." They're probably saving the name Emerald for another character, though.

        Loading editor
    • Crystallized Cuteness wrote:

      I wish they named Peridot Emerald instead so that everyone would say "Emeraldati" instead of "dorito." They're probably saving the name Emerald for another character, though.

      Yup, COME ON CENTIPEETLE!

        Loading editor
    • SnowPearl wrote:

      UUSER78963 wrote:

      Biesaga wrote:
      LarsMars wrote:

      Biesaga wrote: What if Garnet and Pearl fuse in this episode for no good reason?

      Why would they? It'll be in another episode.
      Who knows, maybe the shirst come to life and attack everyone.
      Only with Gem shards.

      What if the bubble broke?

      Could be. I like corrupted gems returns. XD

        Loading editor
    • 5 DAYS IS TOO LONG
      Steven Universe-Shirt Club (Sneak Peek)

      Steven Universe-Shirt Club (Sneak Peek)

      Steven Universe - Shirt Club (Short Promo) 2

      Steven Universe - Shirt Club (Short Promo) 2


        Loading editor
    • SonGokuSSJ9000 wrote:


      5 DAYS IS TOO LONG
      Steven Universe-Shirt Club (Sneak Peek)

      Steven Universe-Shirt Club (Sneak Peek)

      Steven Universe - Shirt Club (Short Promo) 2

      Steven Universe - Shirt Club (Short Promo) 2


      Be patient! Plus I love it when Garnet acts cute

        Loading editor
    • This episode is one step closer to reformed!!! 

        Loading editor
    • Off topic, but I can't wait for a Sour Cream episode. Wish one of those came before a Buck Dewey episode. Hopefully Buck Dewey has an equally cool backstory.

        Loading editor
    • I wonder what the monster in reformed is going to look like, I hope it's something cool!

        Loading editor
    • Steven appears to be hanging out with the people a whole lot more; that's probably just me, but it's a cool thing to see. Wonder if he'll start spending more and more time away from the gems and that leads to a conflict...

        Loading editor
    • I really like the fact that he's hanging out with people more often.

        Loading editor
    • yeah, it's really nice actually. I'd like to get to know the people better anyway; we've seen so much development of the gems.

        Loading editor
    • RubyTheGem wrote:
      This episode is one step closer to reformed!!! 


      I will preparete the party for Pearl dyi- I mean

      Pearl in the grave-

      Pearl in the..private..mission!

        Loading editor
    • We get to know more about the other humans, instead of just the gems, im happy they are giving time for humans to get some development.

        Loading editor
    • CalimTheCrystalGem wrote:

      I will preparete the party for Pearl dyi- I mean

      Pearl in the grave-

      Pearl in the..private..mission!

      Calim, Pearl will be just fine.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah they are not going to killm of pearl, she is too important!

        Loading editor
    • I think it's awesome that we're getting a Buck Dewey episode But I think we also need a Yellowtail episode. Does anyone else agree?

        Loading editor
    • UniverseandUniverse wrote:
      I think it's awesome that we're getting a Buck Dewey episode But I think we also need a Yellowtail episode. Does anyone else agree?

      We can have a Yellowtail episode mixed with a Sour Cream episode! That'd be nice, Steven tries to help them connect and be more like a family!

        Loading editor
    • Biesaga wrote:
      UniverseandUniverse wrote:
      I think it's awesome that we're getting a Buck Dewey episode But I think we also need a Yellowtail episode. Does anyone else agree?
      We can have a Yellowtail episode mixed with a Sour Cream episode! That'd be nice, Steven tries to help them connect and be more like a family!

      YES, and at the end- MARTY! Make it a two parter and it'd be golden.

        Loading editor
    • Yoshimickster wrote:
      Biesaga wrote:
      UniverseandUniverse wrote:
      I think it's awesome that we're getting a Buck Dewey episode But I think we also need a Yellowtail episode. Does anyone else agree?
      We can have a Yellowtail episode mixed with a Sour Cream episode! That'd be nice, Steven tries to help them connect and be more like a family!
      YES, and at the end- MARTY! Make it a two parter and it'd be golden.

      Yes! These episodes are so short! That's why I love it when we have half-hour specials.

        Loading editor
    • That guy has to be shapeshifted Garnet.

        Loading editor
    • Njh1023 wrote:
      That guy has to be shapeshifted Garnet.

      What if EVERY character is shapeshifted Garnet? Like, she is constantly going through time and acting out the lives of every single person in Steven Universe?

        Loading editor
    • Yoshimickster wrote:
      Njh1023 wrote:
      That guy has to be shapeshifted Garnet.
      What if EVERY character is shapeshifted Garnet? Like, she is constantly going through time and acting out the lives of every single person in Steven Universe?

      Including Steven?

      Garnet (Fused as Jasper): Garnet, why are you puching yourself? Why are you punching yourself? Why are you throwing yourself in a core Garnet?

        Loading editor
    • UUSER78963 wrote:
      LarsMars wrote:

      UUSER78963 wrote: Why is Garnet in debut suit. I like the new one better.

      This episode takes place before the Return, just like Open Book.
      I wonder how many episodes are going to be before The Return and Jail Break.

      Say Uncle, Open Book, Shirt Club.

      Say Uncle is mainly a season 2 episode and isn't canon. Out of the 3 episodes that were moved to season 2, Story for Steven is the only one of them that could possibly take place after The Return/Jail Break , mainly becuase the present Gems don't appear in it, but being produced as a season 1 episode, it definitely takes place between Marble Madness and the season 1 finale. If present Granet appeared in Story for Steven, she most likely would've been in her previous outfit. Open Book didn't have the peices of the destroyed ship on the title card (although it could be set after Joy Ride) and in Shirt Club, Garnet is in her previous oufit.

        Loading editor
    • UUSER78963 wrote:
      LarsMars wrote:

      UUSER78963 wrote: Why is Garnet in debut suit. I like the new one better.

      This episode takes place before the Return, just like Open Book.
      I wonder how many episodes are going to be before The Return and Jail Break.

      Say Uncle, Open Book, Shirt Club.

      Maybe that's now all the episodes, that are before "The Return and Jail Break". And, oh wait! I think you skiped the other episode, that is before "Shirt Club". Let me just put them in order, for you.

      "Open Book, Say Uncle, "Story for Steven", and then Shirt Club".

        Loading editor
    • Grabbergirl wrote:
      StevenFan14 wrote:
      IM SO EXCITED!!!!!! AND I JUST CANT HIDE IT!!!!!!

      THIS EPISODE IS GOING TO BE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Does everybody agree?

      YES!!!

      Yeah, same HERE!!!!!!! ((-:<

        Loading editor
    • Sammyrashid15 wrote:
      UUSER78963 wrote:
      LarsMars wrote:

      UUSER78963 wrote: Why is Garnet in debut suit. I like the new one better.

      This episode takes place before the Return, just like Open Book.
      I wonder how many episodes are going to be before The Return and Jail Break.

      Say Uncle, Open Book, Shirt Club.

      Maybe that's now all the episodes, that are before "The Return and Jail Break". And, oh wait! I think you skiped the other episode, that is before "Shirt Club". Let me just put them in order, for you.

      "Open Book, Say Uncle, "Story for Steven", and then Shirt Club".

      "Say Uncle" doesn't need to be included. It's not canon. I Still enjoyed it though.

        Loading editor
    • tbh I hope we get to hear more about Buck's relationship with his dad in this episode. 

        Loading editor
    • BigfanofSU wrote:
      Sammyrashid15 wrote:
      UUSER78963 wrote:
      LarsMars wrote:

      UUSER78963 wrote: Why is Garnet in debut suit. I like the new one better.

      This episode takes place before the Return, just like Open Book.
      I wonder how many episodes are going to be before The Return and Jail Break.

      Say Uncle, Open Book, Shirt Club.

      Maybe that's now all the episodes, that are before "The Return and Jail Break". And, oh wait! I think you skiped the other episode, that is before "Shirt Club". Let me just put them in order, for you.
      "Open Book, Say Uncle, "Story for Steven", and then Shirt Club".
      "Say Uncle" doesn't need to be included. It's not canon. I Still enjoyed it though.

      Yes, but Say Uncle is before the return. because of garnet's suit.

        Loading editor
    • Woah,let's focus on the next episode which will appear tomorrow!

        Loading editor
    • Sol Emerald wrote:
      I just noticed how similar Buck and Garnet's glasses are.

      And their personality.

      And their speech patterns.

      And their voice.

      ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED.

      don't forget the fact that they have the same laugh, too

        Loading editor
    • I can't wait for tomorrow! New Steven Universe, but also a new Adventure Time!

        Loading editor
    • Biesaga wrote:
      I can't wait for tomorrow! New Steven Universe, but also a new Adventure Time!

      I saw the new AT in Spanish, it was great! 

        Loading editor
    • When u realize Lar's character just keeps getting worse

      http://roflnlol.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/when-facepalmnot-enough.jpg

        Loading editor
    • Natsu Fury wrote: When u realize Lar's character just keeps getting worse

      http://roflnlol.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/when-facepalmnot-enough.jpg

      I'll take him like this, rather than a jerk who insulted Steven.

        Loading editor
    • UUSER78963 wrote:
      BigfanofSU wrote:
      Sammyrashid15 wrote:
      UUSER78963 wrote:
      LarsMars wrote:

      UUSER78963 wrote: Why is Garnet in debut suit. I like the new one better.

      This episode takes place before the Return, just like Open Book.
      I wonder how many episodes are going to be before The Return and Jail Break.

      Say Uncle, Open Book, Shirt Club.

      Maybe that's now all the episodes, that are before "The Return and Jail Break". And, oh wait! I think you skiped the other episode, that is before "Shirt Club". Let me just put them in order, for you.
      "Open Book, Say Uncle, "Story for Steven", and then Shirt Club".
      "Say Uncle" doesn't need to be included. It's not canon. I Still enjoyed it though.
      Yes, but Say Uncle is before the return. because of garnet's suit.


      Can't argue with that.

        Loading editor
    • Yoshimickster wrote:
      Biesaga wrote:
      I can't wait for tomorrow! New Steven Universe, but also a new Adventure Time!
      I saw the new AT in Spanish, it was great! 


      Speaking of Adventure Time, season 5 will be released on DVD and Blu-ray July 14, 2015.

      This is just for Steven Universe fans who are also Adventure Time fans who didn't know this.

        Loading editor
    • The episode comes out today can't wait to see what happens.

        Loading editor
    • Kevin125 wrote:
      The episode comes out today can't wait to see what happens.

      No one can!

        Loading editor
    • Biesaga wrote:
      Kevin125 wrote:
      The episode comes out today can't wait to see what happens.
      No one can!

      I dont think anyone can wait to see all the new episodes of the show.

        Loading editor
    • Wait, is it at 5, 5:30, 6, or 6:30 (EST)?

        Loading editor
    • AwesomeSteven wrote:
      Wait, is it at 5, 5:30, 6, or 6:30 (EST)?

      Doesn't matter, just wait 20 minutes and look at your clock.

        Loading editor
    • Never mind, I checked

        Loading editor
    • That was amazing.

        Loading editor
    • Oh my gosh, even steven has an evil look

        Loading editor
    • I t was a decent episode, nice lesson to it as well

        Loading editor
    • This episode down right sucked to me. 

        Loading editor
    • Likeo35 wrote:
      Oh my gosh, even steven has an evil look

      I know! I saw him do it. (-:)

        Loading editor
    • Steven the sniper took out mayor dewey 10/10

      It was a sweet episode though. it really elaborated on the dewey family.

        Loading editor
    • The episode was decent. I enjoyed some of the lessons and "evil" moments; however, this is probably one of my least favorite episodes. ~Howl!

        Loading editor
    • That new episode was cool! ((-:)

        Loading editor
    • RubyTheGem wrote:
      This episode down right sucked to me. 

      How come you think this new episode sucked? I loved it! I just got some reactions, by seeing each parts.

        Loading editor
    • Great ep, now I want to know what caused the strain between Buck and Bill and if Bill is even aware of it. 

        Loading editor
    • I'll admit that it's a decent, though not great episode. Still, it's neat to see Buck's personality more elaborated on, and a bit more on his relationship with his father. I also found it funny how the Crystal Gems' first reactions to Steven telling them about what Buck was doing with the T-shirts was to assume something very serious happened. They're at a bit of a loss when it turns out to be pretty mundane. XD

        Loading editor
    • Well we've seen a side of Buck and Steven we haven't seen before. Overall the episode was decent. It was also nice to see Buck and his father interact. To me it seems Buck is pushing Mayor Dewey away more than Mayor Dewey is pushing away Buck. I was glad to see the gems tell Steven that he needed to solve his own problem, it shows that they trust him with more responsibility.

        Loading editor
    • I want to see Reformed I think it has something to do with "Mother centipeetle" I honestly do because who else could it be or it might be Peridot who knows she might be a sneaky Dorito an find her way into the temple.

        Loading editor
    • I can't believe that Buck is the first customer, on how to have giutar lessons. Cool! (-:)

        Loading editor
    • UniverseandUniverse wrote:
      Well we've seen a side of Buck and Steven we haven't seen before. Overall the episode was decent. It was also nice to see Buck and his father interact. To me it seems Buck is pushing Mayor Dewey away more than Mayor Dewey is pushing away Buck. I was glad to see the gems tell Steven that he needed to solve his own problem, it shows that they trust him with more responsibility.

      Straight up, while his plan was a bit...excessive, it was a sure-fire step to him being his own man. 

        Loading editor
    • I also loved how "great" and "professional" Mayor Dewey's body guards were. They did a "great" job protecting the mayor. XD

        Loading editor
    • This is the first episode, I kinda thought.... was bad.

        Loading editor
    • It really had some meaning but it wasn't really that good it had soem meannig that made it good.

        Loading editor
    • Did..did they make a reference to the JFK assassination there at the end..?

        Loading editor
    • LarsMars wrote:
      Did..did they make a reference to the JFK assassination there at the end..?

      I think it was just an assassination reference in general

        Loading editor
    • Regularshowfan54 wrote:
      Strong In The Real Way wrote:
      Sol Emerald wrote:
      I just noticed how similar Buck and Garnet's glasses are.

      And their personality.

      And their speech patterns.

      And their voice.

      ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED.


      GARNETNATI.

      HAHAHAHA XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

      Oh my glob, how could we have not seen this before!?

        Loading editor
    • I haven't seen this episode yet. Isn't it supposed to premiere tonight?

        Loading editor
    • Zombie812 wrote:
      I haven't seen this episode yet. Isn't it supposed to premiere tonight?

      The episodes premiere at 5:30 EST every thursday.

        Loading editor
    • Did anyone else notice, at the very beginning, lars and sadie were just kind of staring at each other?? OTP FEELS 


      But yeah, besides that, i feel like they still have strong feelings for each other, especially after "Island Adventure". Thoughts?

        Loading editor
    • Evil look!
      Shirt Club (27)

      Muhahaha

        Loading editor
    • Likeo35 wrote:
      Evil look!
      Shirt Club (27)

      Muhahaha

      totally :)

        Loading editor
    • LarsMars wrote:

      Good God, Lars. I didn't think it was possible to get second-hand embarrassment from a cartoon character.

      XD Best comment ever 

        Loading editor
    • Okay, so we got last episode explaining more About Rose and Greg, and Gregs past as a musician. Now we have an episode where a bunch of teens are sending (and trending maybe) his face over the internet. My theory about Marty returning soon seems more likely, and given the last two episodes were about dad's....Okay wow, this is getting me a little excited, one of my theorys might come true. Marty might make a comeback sooner then we think.

        Loading editor
    • Was it just me, or did the Gems see oddly out of character in this episode?

        Loading editor
    • Tuckyd wrote:
      Was it just me, or did the Gems see oddly out of character in this episode?

      They just seem docile.  It's not magical, life threatening business so they're relaxing...by building furniture again.

        Loading editor
    • Lt Pudding wrote:

      Tuckyd wrote:
      Was it just me, or did the Gems see oddly out of character in this episode?

      They just seem docile.  It's not magical, life threatening business so they're relaxing...by building furniture again.

      Eh, it depends on who writes the episodes. All the crew tries their best to keep characters "in character" yet sometimes different writers have different views on them. It happens in every show.

        Loading editor
    • I want the next episode to be a crossover with Simpsons.

        Loading editor
    • Jaydom Studios wrote:
      I want the next episode to be a crossover with Simpsons.

      NO!


      that would make the Big Donut go out of buissness 

        Loading editor
    • Conflicted Bagel wrote:
      Jaydom Studios wrote:
      I want the next episode to be a crossover with Simpsons.
      NO!


      that would make the Big Donut go out of buissness 

      No its where the gems accidentally warp to Springfield due to Steven and Mr. Burns blows up the warp pad. Steven has to get the town to rebuild the warp pad. It fails horribly and teleports a giant gem monster into Springfield and the entire town has to take it down. I want to see Pearl walking into Moe's bar and getting a shotgun pointed at her face.

        Loading editor
    • ForceOfChaos wrote:
      Okay, so we got last episode explaining more About Rose and Greg, and Gregs past as a musician. Now we have an episode where a bunch of teens are sending (and trending maybe) his face over the internet. My theory about Marty returning soon seems more likely, and given the last two episodes were about dad's....Okay wow, this is getting me a little excited, one of my theorys might come true. Marty might make a comeback sooner then we think.

      ...which bring an emotional reunion with Vidalia and Sour Cream full of yelling and drama and BY DOGCOPTER'S BLADES I HOPE THIS HAPPENS AS WELL!

      But also it'd be funny if Greg became a meme.

        Loading editor
    • Jaydom Studios wrote:

      No its where the gems accidentally warp to Springfield due to Steven and Mr. Burns blows up the warp pad. Steven has to get the town to rebuild the warp pad. It fails horribly and teleports a giant gem monster into Springfield and the entire town has to take it down. I want to see Pearl walking into Moe's bar and getting a shotgun pointed at her face.

      While its existence is unlikely(SU is alternate Earth, TS is slightly altered Earth), Amethyst getting drunk at Moe's would be hilarious.

        Loading editor
    • AnnieCresta-Odair20 wrote:
      Likeo35 wrote:
      Evil look!
      Shirt Club (27)

      Muhahaha

      totally :)

      Dang. I know right? (-:/

        Loading editor
    • Yoshimickster wrote:
      Jaydom Studios wrote:

      No its where the gems accidentally warp to Springfield due to Steven and Mr. Burns blows up the warp pad. Steven has to get the town to rebuild the warp pad. It fails horribly and teleports a giant gem monster into Springfield and the entire town has to take it down. I want to see Pearl walking into Moe's bar and getting a shotgun pointed at her face.

      While its existence is unlikely(SU is alternate Earth, TS is slightly altered Earth), Amethyst getting drunk at Moe's would be hilarious.

      I would pay to see Amythest getting drunk at Moe's and Pearl reacting.

        Loading editor
    • That episode  was easily my least favorite of all the S2 episodes.


      It just seemed so unimportant around what we've had here so far (First Crossover with SU, first appstore SU game, Rose's backstory, etc), and it made me hate Buck more.  And I LOVED BUCK.  Easily one of my favorite humans (Although I love Sadie and Ronaldo.) along with the rest of the "Cool Kids".


       


      I just didn't look forward to it, nor liked it that much.  And I would've loved to see the gems try and help him.  You three are sitting in complete silence on a couch staring at the kitchen.


       


      But the Steven the GunsFighter moment was hilarious.

        Loading editor
    • Jaydom Studios wrote:
      While its existence is unlikely(SU is alternate Earth, TS is slightly altered Earth), Amethyst getting drunk at Moe's would be hilarious.
      I would pay to see Amythest getting drunk at Moe's and Pearl reacting.

      Pearl: AMETHYST! Stop juggling those jaundice stricken humans!

      Amethyst: I AM THE QUEEN OF MOES!

      I as well.

        Loading editor
    • Yoshimickster wrote:
      Jaydom Studios wrote:
      While its existence is unlikely(SU is alternate Earth, TS is slightly altered Earth), Amethyst getting drunk at Moe's would be hilarious.
      I would pay to see Amythest getting drunk at Moe's and Pearl reacting.
      Pearl: AMETHYST! Stop juggling those jaundice stricken humans!

      Amethyst: I AM THE QUEEN OF MOES!

      I as well.

      Or what if Garnet saw Bart acting up and tried to "discipline" him, but fail horribly?

        Loading editor
    • Would you look at Pearl, you guys? (-:\
      Shirt Club (26)
        Loading editor
    • This even looks like Buck is shooting some zombies. ((-:
      Shirt Club (15)

      Ban!

        Loading editor
    • Sammyrashid15 wrote:
      Would you look at Pearl, you guys? (-:\
      Shirt Club (26)

      "Meth? Not even once..."

        Loading editor
    • Obviously not the best Steven Universe episode, but it's just as much as I expected from an episode not focusing on the gems :P 

      Not to say that episode's that don't focus on the gems are bad though! I just tend to lower my expectations around them.

        Loading editor
    • I found this episode really sweet!! I do kind of wish we saw more of the gems though... I must say, I cracked up when Renaldo started making conspiracy theories about T-shirts!

        Loading editor
    • Jaydom Studios wrote:

      Or what if Garnet saw Bart acting up and tried to "discipline" him, but fail horribly?

      ...YES, and then she would fuse with Marge to make- MARNET! THE ULTIMATE MOM! 

      Whoever bonds with Marge, the person writing said story shouldn't be Seth Macfarlane or else all they'd do is go see a movie. I admit I'm not the best writer, but that dude can not write women.

        Loading editor
    • Pearl-Princess-Bubblegum wrote:
      I found this episode really sweet!! I do kind of wish we saw more of the gems though... I must say, I cracked up when Renaldo started making conspiracy theories about T-shirts!

      Lol. Yeah, that dude. (-:\

        Loading editor
    • Finally we got season 1 episodes done with we can finally move on to season 2!

        Loading editor
    • Yoshimickster wrote:
      Jaydom Studios wrote:

      Or what if Garnet saw Bart acting up and tried to "discipline" him, but fail horribly?

      ...YES, and then she would fuse with Marge to make- MARNET! THE ULTIMATE MOM! 

      Whoever bonds with Marge, the person writing said story shouldn't be Seth Macfarlane or else all they'd do is go see a movie. I admit I'm not the best writer, but that dude can not write women.

      I think Pearl would become friends with Lisa (they're PERFECT for eachother) and Amythest becomes friends with Homer.

        Loading editor
    • Jaydom Studios wrote:

      I think Pearl would become friends with Lisa (they're PERFECT for eachother) and Amythest becomes friends with Homer.

      And the destruction they'd reek would be GLORIOUS!

        Loading editor
    • Kevin125 wrote:
      Finally we got season 1 episodes done with we can finally move on to season 2!

      Yep. :D

        Loading editor
    • I loved when the crystal gems were like "Steven we don't have time for your crap"

        Loading editor
    • Yoshimickster wrote:
      Jaydom Studios wrote:

      I think Pearl would become friends with Lisa (they're PERFECT for eachother) and Amythest becomes friends with Homer.

      And the destruction they'd reek would be GLORIOUS!

      I would like to see Garnet questioning Luigi's accent.

        Loading editor
    • Jaydom Studios wrote:
      Yoshimickster wrote:
      Jaydom Studios wrote:

      I think Pearl would become friends with Lisa (they're PERFECT for eachother) and Amythest becomes friends with Homer.

      And the destruction they'd reek would be GLORIOUS!
      I would like to see Garnet questioning Luigi's accent.

      She should question- EVERYONE'S ACCENT! "I'm confused, is that an Ohio, Kentucky, Nevada, or Maine accent?" REFERENCES!

        Loading editor
    • Yoshimickster wrote:
      Jaydom Studios wrote:
      Yoshimickster wrote:
      Jaydom Studios wrote:

      I think Pearl would become friends with Lisa (they're PERFECT for eachother) and Amythest becomes friends with Homer.

      And the destruction they'd reek would be GLORIOUS!
      I would like to see Garnet questioning Luigi's accent.
      She should question- EVERYONE'S ACCENT! "I'm confused, is that an Ohio, Kentucky, Nevada, or Maine accent?" REFERENCES!

      She should question her own accent after she's done, just because.

      But seriously, Steven can pack one hell of a punch with that Shirt Cannon. He full on knocks Mayor Dewey into a park bench from at least 15 metres away. I would love to see what would happen if he attempted to use a modified Shirt Cannon on gem missions, and see how much of an impact it could really do if he got Pearl to tinker with it.

        Loading editor
    • The question I am asking myself is: Why is Garnet back to her original design? Does this episode chronologically happen before Jail Break?

        Loading editor
    • DrySoul wrote:
      The question I am asking myself is: Why is Garnet back to her original design? Does this episode chronologically happen before Jail Break?

      Yes it did

        Loading editor
    • DrySoul wrote:
      The question I am asking myself is: Why is Garnet back to her original design? Does this episode chronologically happen before Jail Break?

      Due to the Steven Bomb, it's technically shifted.

      Read more here

        Loading editor
    • Garnet and Buck have the exact same effect near their glasses in the same episode, that, along with the dozens of other similarities means they MUST be connected somehow. 

        Loading editor
    • Gudicus wrote:

      But seriously, Steven can pack one hell of a punch with that Shirt Cannon. He full on knocks Mayor Dewey into a park bench from at least 15 metres away. I would love to see what would happen if he attempted to use a modified Shirt Cannon on gem missions, and see how much of an impact it could really do if he got Pearl to tinker with it.

      YES- get Codename Kid Next Door all up in this!

        Loading editor
    • Sammyrashid15 wrote:
      This even looks like Buck is shooting some zombies. ((-:
      Shirt Club (15)

      Ban!

      Zombies have feelings too!

        Loading editor
    • Zombie812 wrote:
      Sammyrashid15 wrote:
      This even looks like Buck is shooting some zombies. ((-:
      Shirt Club (15)

      Ban!

      Zombies have feelings too!

      Because... Your like a zombie, Zombie812??? |-:)

        Loading editor
    • Sammyrashid15 wrote:
      Zombie812 wrote:
      Sammyrashid15 wrote:
      This even looks like Buck is shooting some zombies. ((-:
      Shirt Club (15)

      Ban!

      Zombies have feelings too!
      Because... Your like a zombie, Zombie812??? |-:)

      Yes...

        Loading editor
    • Zombie812 wrote:
      Sammyrashid15 wrote:
      Zombie812 wrote:
      Sammyrashid15 wrote:
      This even looks like Buck is shooting some zombies. ((-:
      Shirt Club (15)

      Ban!

      Zombies have feelings too!
      Because... Your like a zombie, Zombie812??? |-:)
      Yes...

      Oh... Well, I guess... Sorry. Did not know that, my friend. *nervous laugh* (-:>

        Loading editor
    • Can we talk about how the crystal gems tried to build furniture in this episode and absolutely sucked at it?
      Tumblr nmxn8sFhPm1s7vghdo2 540
        Loading editor
    • Also, I'll just put this gif here

      Output 87J21E1
        Loading editor
    • PearlMoon wrote:
      Can we talk about how the crystal gems tried to build furniture in this episode and absolutely sucked at it?
      Tumblr nmxn8sFhPm1s7vghdo2 540

      They got one stool right... that's good... right?

        Loading editor
    • Pearl probably made that one. Amethyst most likely made the stool on the far left, and I suspect that Garnet got frustrated and made the one in the middle

        Loading editor
    • Biesaga wrote:
      PearlMoon wrote:
      Can we talk about how the crystal gems tried to build furniture in this episode and absolutely sucked at it?
      Tumblr nmxn8sFhPm1s7vghdo2 540
      They got one stool right... that's good... right?

      My theory is that they were in the middle of making it, and they were still reading the instructions.

        Loading editor
    • PearlMoon
      PearlMoon removed this reply because:
      Reuse of GIF
      03:43, April 19, 2015
      This reply has been removed
    • Supersonic2013 wrote:
      Biesaga wrote:
      PearlMoon wrote:
      Can we talk about how the crystal gems tried to build furniture in this episode and absolutely sucked at it?
      Tumblr nmxn8sFhPm1s7vghdo2 540
      They got one stool right... that's good... right?
      My theory is that they were in the middle of making it, and they were still reading the instructions.

      More like they thought that they didn't have to use the instructions at all, up until they realised their furniture looks like crap.

        Loading editor
    • There should be an episode where its just the gems making those stewels. 

      Garnet(early on) If we take this step by step we'll be done in no time.

      Garnet(later) THIS IS SO TEDIOUS ITS MADDENING! How do humans DO this?

      Or Pearl, its a line that could work with either of them.

        Loading editor
    • Biesaga wrote:
      Supersonic2013 wrote:
      Biesaga wrote:
      PearlMoon wrote:
      Can we talk about how the crystal gems tried to build furniture in this episode and absolutely sucked at it?
      Tumblr nmxn8sFhPm1s7vghdo2 540
      They got one stool right... that's good... right?
      My theory is that they were in the middle of making it, and they were still reading the instructions.
      More like they thought that they didn't have to use the instructions at all, up until they realised their furniture looks like crap.

      But then how would one make a perfect stool?

        Loading editor
    • PearlMoon wrote:
      Can we talk about how the crystal gems tried to build furniture in this episode and absolutely sucked at it?
      Tumblr nmxn8sFhPm1s7vghdo2 540

      IKEA? In MY Steven Universe!?

        Loading editor
    • Supersonic2013 wrote:
      Biesaga wrote:
      Supersonic2013 wrote:
      Biesaga wrote:
      PearlMoon wrote:
      Can we talk about how the crystal gems tried to build furniture in this episode and absolutely sucked at it?
      Tumblr nmxn8sFhPm1s7vghdo2 540
      They got one stool right... that's good... right?
      My theory is that they were in the middle of making it, and they were still reading the instructions.
      More like they thought that they didn't have to use the instructions at all, up until they realised their furniture looks like crap.
      But then how would one make a perfect stool?

      maybe garnet made was reading the instructions and pearl and amythyst said "we have got it we dont neeed insttructions' XD 

        Loading editor
    • RoboZ wrote:
      Sol Emerald wrote:
      I just noticed how similar Buck and Garnet's glasses are.

      And their personality.

      And their speech patterns.

      And their voice.

      ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED.


      That's because the cool kids are parallels of the Crystal Gems.

      Sour Cream=Amethyst

      Jenny=Pearl

      Buck=Garnet

        Loading editor
    • LightTopazTheGem wrote:
      RoboZ wrote:
      Sol Emerald wrote:
      I just noticed how similar Buck and Garnet's glasses are.

      And their personality.

      And their speech patterns.

      And their voice.

      ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED.


      That's because the cool kids are parallels of the Crystal Gems.
      Sour Cream=Amethyst

      Jenny=Pearl

      Buck=Garnet

      No, Pearl is to Sour Cream as Amethyst is to Jenny.

        Loading editor
    • nah Pearl and jenny are alike XDDD jenny and pearl are kinda clean freaks and organisy while amythyst and sour cream are crazy upbeat funk masters XD

        Loading editor
    • SnowPearl wrote: nah Pearl and jenny are alike XDDD jenny and pearl are kinda clean freaks and organisy while amythyst and sour cream are crazy upbeat funk masters XD

      Are you sure you're not confusing Jenny with Kiki? In my opinion, Pearl and Sour Cream only parallel in appearance. I can't see a similarity in their personalities.

        Loading editor
    • Biesaga wrote:
      LightTopazTheGem wrote:
      RoboZ wrote:
      Sol Emerald wrote:
      I just noticed how similar Buck and Garnet's glasses are.

      And their personality.

      And their speech patterns.

      And their voice.

      ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED.


      That's because the cool kids are parallels of the Crystal Gems.
      Sour Cream=Amethyst

      Jenny=Pearl

      Buck=Garnet

      No, Pearl is to Sour Cream as Amethyst is to Jenny.

      That's the 411, yo.

        Loading editor
    • Supersonic2013 wrote:
      Biesaga wrote:
      LightTopazTheGem wrote:
      RoboZ wrote:
      Sol Emerald wrote:
      I just noticed how similar Buck and Garnet's glasses are.

      And their personality.

      And their speech patterns.

      And their voice.

      ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED.


      That's because the cool kids are parallels of the Crystal Gems.
      Sour Cream=Amethyst

      Jenny=Pearl

      Buck=Garnet

      No, Pearl is to Sour Cream as Amethyst is to Jenny.
      That's the 411, yo.

      Lars = Steven Confirmed?

        Loading editor
    • Gudicus wrote:
      Supersonic2013 wrote:
      Biesaga wrote:
      LightTopazTheGem wrote:
      RoboZ wrote:
      Sol Emerald wrote:
      I just noticed how similar Buck and Garnet's glasses are.

      And their personality.

      And their speech patterns.

      And their voice.

      ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED.


      That's because the cool kids are parallels of the Crystal Gems.
      Sour Cream=Amethyst

      Jenny=Pearl

      Buck=Garnet

      No, Pearl is to Sour Cream as Amethyst is to Jenny.
      That's the 411, yo.
      Lars = Steven Confirmed?

      YES!!!!!!!!

        Loading editor
    • PearlMoon
      PearlMoon removed this reply because:
      Images too big
      22:58, April 20, 2015
      This reply has been removed
    • LightTopazTheGem wrote:
      Gudicus wrote:
      Supersonic2013 wrote:
      Biesaga wrote:
      LightTopazTheGem wrote:
      RoboZ wrote:
      Sol Emerald wrote:
      I just noticed how similar Buck and Garnet's glasses are.

      And their personality.

      And their speech patterns.

      And their voice.

      ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED.


      That's because the cool kids are parallels of the Crystal Gems.
      Sour Cream=Amethyst

      Jenny=Pearl

      Buck=Garnet

      No, Pearl is to Sour Cream as Amethyst is to Jenny.
      That's the 411, yo.
      Lars = Steven Confirmed?
      YES!!!!!!!!

      I'd say not. Lars and Steven are incredibly different. Their one and only similarity is their hair. Steven is more like Ronaldo if you ask me. They both have childish personalities, curly hair, and they both love anime/comics. And before you say that Steven doesn't love anime/comics, look at this; [1] 

        Loading editor
    • I think Steven is like Lars in that he would be the newest member of the "Cool Kids" group, wanting acceptance and what-not.

        Loading editor
    • Priceless doesn't begin to describe this.

        Loading editor
    • TheBoomerCow wrote:
      Priceless doesn't begin to describe this.

      Is Amethyst laughing as Sableye is being beaten to a pulp?

      Edit: Can Sableye be a fusion? It has two gems.

        Loading editor
    • TimmyBrock wrote:
      TheBoomerCow wrote:
      Priceless doesn't begin to describe this.
      Is Amethyst laughing as Sableye is being beaten to a pulp?

      Edit: Can Sableye be a fusion? It has two gems.

      This is the single greatest thread I have ever seen.

        Loading editor
    • Buck is new Garnet it is so obvious
      BuckDew

      Buck is new

      Garnet

      Garnet

        Loading editor
    • Buck is a jerk though....and Garnet isn't :P

        Loading editor
    • Even though he was acting like that in the beginning of "Shirt club" he found a new respect for steven at the end of the episode. This episode was actually supposed to air before "Joy ride" so I don't think Buck is that bad.
      Vote

      Buck's drawing

        Loading editor
    • that is so cute

        Loading editor
    • UniverseandUniverse wrote:

      SnowPearl wrote: nah Pearl and jenny are alike XDDD jenny and pearl are kinda clean freaks and organisy while amythyst and sour cream are crazy upbeat funk masters XD

      Are you sure you're not confusing Jenny with Kiki? In my opinion, Pearl and Sour Cream only parallel in appearance. I can't see a similarity in their personalities.

      oh yeah i meant Kiki XD

        Loading editor
    • It would have been better if you change the outfit Garnet to know that it was after the episode "The Return" and "Jailbreak", that would not have happened if Rebecca had put the episodes in chronological order and not in disarray

        Loading editor
    • Hong Shen wrote: It would have been better if you change the outfit Garnet to know that it was after the episode "The Return" and "Jailbreak", that would not have happened if Rebecca had put the episodes in chronological order and not in disarray

      It's not her fault it's Cartoon Network's fault, Steven Bomb messed up the order.

        Loading editor
    • Grabbergirl wrote:

      Hong Shen wrote: It would have been better if you change the outfit Garnet to know that it was after the episode "The Return" and "Jailbreak", that would not have happened if Rebecca had put the episodes in chronological order and not in disarray

      It's not her fault it's Cartoon Network's fault, Steven Bomb messed up the order.

      It must've really confused small children.

        Loading editor
    • I suspect most small childern wouldn't even notice that Garnet's outfit changed if it wasn't pointed out to them by someone else.

        Loading editor
    • That bit where Steven shot everyone with "Vote for my dad" T-shirts...Priceless.

      I've been...SHIRT. Hah!

        Loading editor
    • I missed it the first time as well, its a very subtle change.

        Loading editor
    • I also missed it the first time XD

        Loading editor
    • I noticed it right away..

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.