FANDOM



  • Hello Steven Universe Wiki community,
    Users have been asking whether we are going to merge Rose Quartz and Pink Diamond's pages together after 'A Single Pale Rose' revealed them to be the same person.

    We will not be merging these pages because Rose Quartz is a different person to Pink in the same sense as Steven is a different person to Rose.

    We also want to keep the information on the page pertaining to each character separate to minimize duplication of information.
    Basically, we want Rose Quartz's page to be about Rose Quartz and Pink Diamond's page to be about Pink Diamond.

      Loading editor
    • That's fine its also good that way so people can see their differences

        Loading editor
    • I respect that. Because some people might be on season 2/3/4 right now and they might want to see Rose's page soooo.

        Loading editor
    • Indeed, I agree with PearLIsWhiteDiamond, this might just help new people (which didn't watch A Single Pale Rose yet) to avoid major spoilers. Both of those characters have alot of history and infomation on their pages. Emerging them would cause a total chaos on the information category.

        Loading editor
    • I guess so. They are separate personas of the same person, who for so long were thought to be different people. The Sailor Moon wiki has their senshi and civilian identities separate. I see the pages say they are aliases of the same person, so it resolves that.

        Loading editor
    • It's for the best to keep those two pages separate, as long as you can link them together and maybe use spoiler tags.

        Loading editor
    • we should at least update them to mention how it's really pink diamond all along, and also add steven and greg to pink diamond's page.

        Loading editor
    • Sophiedp
      Sophiedp removed this reply because:
      off topic
      01:24, May 10, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • A lot of people are flipping out over the episode release on youtube. Mind blown majorly.

        Loading editor
    • I’m freaking out

        Loading editor
    • CrystalMomSquad wrote:
      Hello Steven Universe Wiki community,
      Users have been asking whether we are going to merge Rose Quartz and Pink Diamond's pages together after 'A Single Pale Rose' revealed them to be the same person.

      We will not be merging these pages because Rose Quartz is a different person to Pink in the same sense as Steven is a different person to Rose.

      We also want to keep the information on the page pertaining to each character separate to minimize duplication of information.
      Basically, we want Rose Quartz's page to be about Rose Quartz and Pink Diamond's page to be about Pink Diamond.

      The Problem With This Is, Rose Quartz Is Pink Diamond's True Personality. They're Still The Same Person, lol. Steven Has A Different Personality Than Either So He's Actually A Different Person. But Pink And Rose Have The Same Mind Due To Being The Same Person.

        Loading editor
    • Bob1200 wrote:
      The Problem With This Is, Rose Quartz Is Pink Diamond's True Personality. They're Still The Same Person, lol. Steven Has A Different Personality Than Either So He's Actually A Different Person. But Pink And Rose Have The Same Mind Due To Being The Same Person.

      The personality Pink presented to others may have differed significantly between when she was in her normal form and when she was Rose Quartz. Because of this, the relationships and experiences they had will also be quite different. Since we're documenting all of that, and considering how substantial the info is, it may be a better idea to keep the pages separate.

        Loading editor
    • Kinda defeats the purpose of "not spoiling stuff" since Steven and Rose are mentioned to have Pink Diamond gems in their descriptions now. 

        Loading editor
    • Hall217p wrote:

      Bob1200 wrote:
      The Problem With This Is, Rose Quartz Is Pink Diamond's True Personality. They're Still The Same Person, lol. Steven Has A Different Personality Than Either So He's Actually A Different Person. But Pink And Rose Have The Same Mind Due To Being The Same Person.

      The personality Pink presented to others may have differed significantly between when she was in her normal form and when she was Rose Quartz. Because of this, the relationships and experiences they had will also be quite different. Since we're documenting all of that, and considering how substantial the info is, it may be a better idea to keep the pages separate.

      But The Problem With That Is, Just Because She Has A Faux Personality As Pink Diamond, Doesn't Mean They're Different People. U Could Have Personality As (X Persona) In 1 Page. Since They're A Single Person, And Pink Went Away As Rose Rose To Fame, They Can Be In The Same Page Without Contradictions. Could Do The Same Thing With Her Relationships, Having Relationships As (X Persona).

        Loading editor
    • Steven is different from Rose and Pink, he is his own character. But Rose is not different from Pink, those two different personas are one character. 

        Loading editor
    • Sophiedp
      Sophiedp removed this reply because:
      off topic
      01:24, May 10, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • Tesla Effect wrote: Kinda defeats the purpose of "not spoiling stuff" since Steven and Rose are mentioned to have Pink Diamond gems in their descriptions now. 

      We're not doing it to avoid spoiling anything, we're doing it because we wan't to keep the characters as separate people as best as we can.

        Loading editor
    • I is kind of misleading to say that Pink Diamond "liberated herself" from the role as a Diamond, when in fact she merely fled from the responsibility, and caused a great war that we now know were for nothing.

      Back when we thought Rose and Pink were different persons Rose’s actions were justifiable. We were told that Rose had no choice but to rebel to save the Earth, that there were no reasoning with Pink. But she were Pink and thus could not have done it out of desperation, but only out of boredom. It was in her words “exiting” She did it because it was fun.

      A simple decree from her would have been enough to stop the colonization, but she was too much of a coward to tell the other Diamonds her true intensions, she was too much of a coward to much of a liar to care about them, and callous enough to not care about the thousands of gems that fought and died for a lie she told them, that died for nothing.

        Loading editor
    • Personally, I'd say keep Rose and Pink as completely separate articles, because it's such a massive twist in the story. It literally shifts perspective on the previous seasons. In fact, I'd say put the connection between Rose and Pink into a spoiler and permanently leave it that way because viewers should have the experience of potentially watching the show with zero confidence that Rose and Pink are so intimately connected until they get to Single Pale Rose.

      Aside from that...Pink completely changed the persona she presented when she shifts into and from Rose. Rose is compassionate, enthusiastic, and warm. Pink is childish, hot-tempered, and inconfident. I'd say keep them as separate pages, because those personas were important. Pink, when being Pink, clearly didn't show outwardly the confidence to do much to separate herself from the Diamond Authority, whereas Pink, when being Rose, knew what she could do to make things happen. That's my take on it, at least.

        Loading editor
    • I wonder whether we should limit referencing Rose on Pink's page and vice versa with Rose's page, like putting a spoiler thing on the relevant text, but I can understand not doing that xP

        Loading editor
    • Sophiedp
      Sophiedp removed this reply because:
      off topic
      01:25, May 10, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • Guys, it's pretty simple - Purple Puma, Amethyst's Alter Rgo, has a page. The same goes for Rose and PD, just that with more info.

        Loading editor
    • Sophiedp
      Sophiedp removed this reply because:
      off topic
      01:25, May 10, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • I was shocked to find out that Steven's mother was a Homeworld Gem.

        Loading editor
    • The crystal gems are as shocked as you guys are.

        Loading editor
    • Lets talk about the real issues, like 73971aa spamming pictures that have very little if any relevance in like EVERY discussion, like no offense but chill please.

        Loading editor
    • sorry ...

        Loading editor
    • Surtur13
      Surtur13 removed this reply because:
      It didn’t belong On the page I put it in
      00:30, May 10, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • 733971aa hacker ! 

        Loading editor
    • Sophiedp
      Sophiedp removed this reply because:
      01:24, May 10, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • Steven is going to freak out that his gem is a Diamond.

        Loading editor
    • seriously, add a relative section to pink diamond's page, Steven is her biological son.

        Loading editor
    • i think , that's would be showing pink diamond on the show

        Loading editor
    • CrystalMomSquad wrote:

      Tesla Effect wrote: Kinda defeats the purpose of "not spoiling stuff" since Steven and Rose are mentioned to have Pink Diamond gems in their descriptions now. 

      We're not doing it to avoid spoiling anything, we're doing it because we wan't to keep the characters as separate people as best as we can.

      I'm all for that. In fact I support that for the same reason.

        Loading editor
    • Man, I can't believe that Rose Quartz, ROSE FRICKING QUARTZ WAS REALLY PINK DIAMOND!!

        Loading editor
    • CrystalMomSquad wrote:
      Hello Steven Universe Wiki community,
      Users have been asking whether we are going to merge Rose Quartz and Pink Diamond's pages together after 'A Single Pale Rose' revealed them to be the same person.

      We will not be merging these pages because Rose Quartz is a different

      person to Pink in the same sense as Steven is a different person to Rose.
      



      We also want to keep the information on the page pertaining to each character separate to minimize duplication of information.
      Basically, we want Rose Quartz's page to be about Rose Quartz and Pink Diamond's page to be about Pink Diamond.

      I think that the EP have a big bang to it

        Loading editor
    • I wonder how Yellow Diamond, Blue Diamond, and the other Homeworld Gems are gonna react when they find out that?

        Loading editor
    • I feel like we should keep Rose Quartz and Pink Diamond as seperate pages even though they are the same character. Because Rose was Rose for thousands of years, she wanted to be a different gem then she had been and be all symbolic. Pl

      But that's just me i like symbolism and i sorta like them as seperate pages.

        Loading editor
    • 35Baragon wrote:
      I wonder how Yellow Diamond, Blue Diamond, and the other Homeworld Gems are gonna react when they find out that?

      Blue Diamond will be happy and accept Steven / Pink Diamond, Yellow will be in shock about it all but still kinda accepting. White on the other hand....

        Loading editor
    • Tesla Effect wrote:

      35Baragon wrote:
      I wonder how Yellow Diamond, Blue Diamond, and the other Homeworld Gems are gonna react when they find out that?

      Blue Diamond will be happy and accept Steven / Pink Diamond, Yellow will be in shock about it all but still kinda accepting. White on the other hand....

      speaking of white, now we know she didn't shatter pink diamond. so then what on earth well make her the main villain?

        Loading editor
    • I think we will find out more about white diamond as time passes.

        Loading editor
    • I don't think that Pink Diamond is evil at all.

        Loading editor
    • Well, we do know from the episode that [SPOILER WARNING!] Rose shapeshifted into Pink Diamond which meant we had a foreshadowing to this episode from previous episodes on Steven Universe. The only clue that really hits the nail on the coffin, is that Rose shapeshifted some of her body into a womb for Steven. Hence, Rose’s shapeshifting abilities. Now, what caught me off guard majorly (like amethyst) was Rose being Pink Diamond the whole time. Apparently though, she is manipulative, being able to convince Pearl to shapeshift into Rose, and Pink Diamond/Rose poofing back into her gem [now canonically diamond] to cause this whole “pink diamond” shattered case. All I can say from all of this, is that, we as fans of the show [and awesome theorists] should have seen this coming by the long shot. Shapeshifting, accessing the diamonds’ only technology, and on quote from peridot “...walking in the path of the diamonds” are some the skills that Steven had received from Rose. So my real question from all of my evidence (and obviously missing evidence) I have provided, did we all just get ret-conned by the creators of Steven Universe?

        Loading editor
    • My point on what I was trying to say was, this was almost a possibility that we, as the fans and theorists of the show, had open to us to predict an outcome from all of this. I mean, it’s not like white diamond is somehow on Earth watching all of this madness occurs (....?)

        Loading editor
    • Pink Diamond must have realize that during her conquest on Earth, she saw the error of her ways which is why she faked her death.

        Loading editor
    • True, but still we know that Rose was Pink Diamond all along. So Pink Diamond is Steven's mother.

        Loading editor
    • Exactly.

        Loading editor
    • Thanks for the clarification, did I honestly miss anything in my little rant/theory earlier?

        Loading editor
    • Pd (yd)
        Loading editor
    • Very funny, XD; that picture above isn’t true though.

        Loading editor
    • i guess we know now why none of pink diamonds agates or sapphire were around to protect her, she ordered them not to.

      zircon was right

        Loading editor
    • Can we please keep this thread on topic OR have it closed if the question of whether to merge the articles or keep them separate has been decided by now? The latest responses have had nothing to do with the original thread's topic, not to mention that leaving it open and unguided gives 733971aa continued chances to spam irrelevant pictures.

        Loading editor
    • Semir10000 wrote:
      i guess we know now why none of pink diamonds agates or sapphire were around to protect her, she ordered them not to.

      zircon was right

      Yep. You're talking about the blue one right?

        Loading editor
    • That seems to be correct.

        Loading editor
    • People, THIS ISNT THE PLACE TO DISCUSS THE EPISODE. It's just a thread to announce some wiki changes

        Loading editor
    • I basically agree these two articles should be separated, just like the case of Amethyst and Purple Puma. On the base of gem they are the same, but there are of different roles.

        Loading editor
    • EXACTLY!

        Loading editor
    • CrystalMomSquad wrote:
      Hello Steven Universe Wiki community,
      Users have been asking whether we are going to merge Rose Quartz and Pink Diamond's pages together after 'A Single Pale Rose' revealed them to be the same person.

      We will not be merging these pages because Rose Quartz is a different person to Pink in the same sense as Steven is a different person to Rose.

      We also want to keep the information on the page pertaining to each character separate to minimize duplication of information.
      Basically, we want Rose Quartz's page to be about Rose Quartz and Pink Diamond's page to be about Pink Diamond.

      I came here to look at the actors who voiced in this show, and I decided to add a little something to Natasha Lyonne’s page.

        Loading editor
    • Some people seem to be going around changing every reference to Rose Quartz they see to say Pink Diamond (e.g. the Rainbow Quartz page.)

        Loading editor
    • In regards to whether or not the Rose Quartz and Pink Diamond pages should be merged, I think it's worth pointing out that Purple Puma and Tiger Millionare have their own pages. And they are, like Rose Quartz of Pink Diamond, alter egos of Amethyst and Steven, respectively.

        Loading editor
    • I agree with the other posts that say Pink Diamond and Rose Quartz should have separate pages, both due to ebing alter egos in a sense and also to prevent some spoilers.

        Loading editor
    • FazGames wrote:
      That's fine its also good that way so people can see their differences

      Smart. Keep them separated. Very good idea.

        Loading editor
    • I have to disagree with this, they're still the same person at the end of the day. Just because someone changes their name and/or appearance doesn't make them an entirely separate person from who they were before.

        Loading editor
    • Anyone like me who is watching the entire series over again and repeatedly pointing out all the obvious signs of this recent bomb? XD

        Loading editor
    • Sinjoh wrote:
      I have to disagree with this, they're still the same person at the end of the day. Just because someone changes their name and/or appearance doesn't make them an entirely separate person from who they were before.

      That's the point though, Pink Diamond deliberately chose to be Rose Quartz without needing, more of wanting, to go back nor be associated with her past life.

      If she only changed her name and appearance, then what you suggest might be more apt. But since Pink actually took it a step further; changed name, change her appearance, cut all ties of her former life, told no one about said transition (except for Pearl), and faked her own death. Delineating where one ended and the other started might be best if we keep the pages separate.

        Loading editor
    • So the Pink Diamond and Rose Quartz pages won't be merged?

        Loading editor
    • 35Baragon wrote: So the Pink Diamond and Rose Quartz pages won't be merged?

      yes

        Loading editor
    • Iudexkoo wrote:

      Sinjoh wrote:
      I have to disagree with this, they're still the same person at the end of the day. Just because someone changes their name and/or appearance doesn't make them an entirely separate person from who they were before.

      That's the point though, Pink Diamond deliberately chose to be Rose Quartz without needing, more of wanting, to go back nor be associated with her past life.

      If she only changed her name and appearance, then what you suggest might be more apt. But since Pink actually took it a step further; changed name, change her appearance, cut all ties of her former life, told no one about said transition (except for Pearl), and faked her own death. Delineating where one ended and the other started might be best if we keep the pages separate.

      It doesn't matter why she did it, they're still both the same person at the end of the day. Faking your death and changing your identity doesn't make the two identities two completely separate people, they're still one person who has taken two different identities at different points. Hell, the two still had the same personalities and goals as one another.

      If anything, merging the two pages at least benefits on the motivations behind becoming Rose and for the rebellion. In addition it would at least show how morally, in Sugar's words, "gray" Rose was.

        Loading editor
    • Had it been revealed in an earlier season (one or two), then I'd say to merge it. However, it's literally at the end of S5 in which it's revealed - sure there were hints along the way, but it's still so late in the game that it's better to discuss them as "separate" people due to this. 

      However, I suggest being diligent in monitoring page edits in which everything is literally spoiled regarding this. There's literally no point in having them as a separate pages if you basically are forced a reminder that they're the same people. There's PLENTY of info on Rose's page that already suggest she's prone to lying, that she's manipulative, that there's something suspect about her ever since she started the rebellion. 

      So if you're going to keep them separate, treat them as such. Don't have Pink's origins and whatnot in Rose's page outside of a conclusion at the end of her history section that reveals what we recently learned as canon. Instead, have the basic page go "this is the story we were told, oh and here are some canon facts as we go down the episodes that reveal that's a lie before we're actually explained how". You can easily list hints towards her real identity without outright saying it. 
      And then for Pink's, I'd recommend simply not mentioning Rose outside of the rebellion; we can learn all of Rose's actions and whatnot through Rose's history section. Plus it'd allow room for any further past info about Pink BEFORE even getting the chance of leading her own colony. Sure this means her page would look small - but Pink was young in general and extremely short-lived as-was. 

        Loading editor
    • I can't believe their the same person soooooo cool now Steven has Auntie blue and auntie yellow and a planet and more.

        Loading editor
    • Roseyheart wrote:
      I can't believe their the same person soooooo cool now Steven has Auntie blue and auntie yellow and a planet and more.

      That means Greg also has three giant in-laws, one he met personally in Korea. What a strange family.

        Loading editor
    • Quite indeed true.

        Loading editor
    • i agree, i mean it has about the same logic as merging steven and rose's page.

        Loading editor
    • Ismocha wrote: Had it been revealed in an earlier season (one or two), then I'd say to merge it. However, it's literally at the end of S5 in which it's revealed - sure there were hints along the way, but it's still so late in the game that it's better to discuss them as "separate" people due to this. 

      However, I suggest being diligent in monitoring page edits in which everything is literally spoiled regarding this. There's literally no point in having them as a separate pages if you basically are forced a reminder that they're the same people. There's PLENTY of info on Rose's page that already suggest she's prone to lying, that she's manipulative, that there's something suspect about her ever since she started the rebellion. 

      So if you're going to keep them separate, treat them as such. Don't have Pink's origins and whatnot in Rose's page outside of a conclusion at the end of her history section that reveals what we recently learned as canon. Instead, have the basic page go "this is the story we were told, oh and here are some canon facts as we go down the episodes that reveal that's a lie before we're actually explained how". You can easily list hints towards her real identity without outright saying it. 
      And then for Pink's, I'd recommend simply not mentioning Rose outside of the rebellion; we can learn all of Rose's actions and whatnot through Rose's history section. Plus it'd allow room for any further past info about Pink BEFORE even getting the chance of leading her own colony. Sure this means her page would look small - but Pink was young in general and extremely short-lived as-was. 

      Technically speaking the reveal occurred during the planned Season 3 (as the original Season 2 was split between Season 2 and 3 and the original Season 3 was split into Season 4 and 5).

      However, I do like your suggestion that if the two should remain separate, their histories should remain so as well.

        Loading editor
    • Eva1005 wrote: i agree, i mean it has about the same logic as merging steven and rose's page.

      I don't get this comparison. Yes, I get Rose gave up herself in order to pass her Gem to Steven, but he is still a combination of Rose's gemetics and Greg's genetics, that he would very likely been someone entirely new (kinda like with hetero-Gem fusion the result is an entirely new Gem). While he has access to some of Pink/Rose's memories, they did not come to light until 14 years after he was born. This is unlike Pink who had merely changed her appearance into the Rose Quartz, while retaining her memories and personality.

        Loading editor
    • A much better comparison would be Tiger Millionaire (alter ego) to Steven Universe (character) or Purple Puma to Amethyst. Rose Quartz is an alter ego to Pink Diamond, in the exact same way Tiger Millionaire and Purple Puma are to Steven and Amethyst, respectively. That is, if Tiger Millionaire and Purple Puma were created to lead the opposing side of a war rather than just run off and wrestle, but still. I think if the wrestling personas deserve their own pages, so does the Crystal Gem leader persona.

        Loading editor
    • DanMat6288 wrote: A much better comparison would be Tiger Millionaire (alter ego) to Steven Universe (character) or Purple Puma to Amethyst. Rose Quartz is an alter ego to Pink Diamond, in the exact same way Tiger Millionaire and Purple Puma are to Steven and Amethyst, respectively. That is, if Tiger Millionaire and Purple Puma were created to lead the opposing side of a war rather than just run off and wrestle, but still. I think if the wrestling personas deserve their own pages, so does the Crystal Gem leader persona.

      I agree with the parallels you mentioned, though looking at the Purple Puma and Tiger Millionaire pages I'm surprised they're up given how little content there is on the pages that easily could be merged or are already on other pages regarding them.

        Loading editor
    • Sinjoh wrote:

      DanMat6288 wrote: A much better comparison would be Tiger Millionaire (alter ego) to Steven Universe (character) or Purple Puma to Amethyst. Rose Quartz is an alter ego to Pink Diamond, in the exact same way Tiger Millionaire and Purple Puma are to Steven and Amethyst, respectively. That is, if Tiger Millionaire and Purple Puma were created to lead the opposing side of a war rather than just run off and wrestle, but still. I think if the wrestling personas deserve their own pages, so does the Crystal Gem leader persona.

      I agree with the parallels you mentioned, though looking at the Purple Puma and Tiger Millionaire pages I'm surprised they're up given how little content there is on the pages that easily could be merged or are already on other pages regarding them.

      Be bold and edit?

        Loading editor
    • Why keep them seperate? I think that saying PD & RQ are seperate people in the same sense that RQ and Steven are seperate is very wrong. Steven is a seperate person from Rose Quartz in the same way Garnet is a seperate being from Ruby & Sapphire. Rose Quartz and Pink Diamond are the SAME person but wearing different faces.

      There's no reason for Pink Diamond and Rose Quartz to have seperate pages, they have the same relationships. They have the same biography, they have the same abilities. The articles should be the same because they are the same character. The distinction is entirely arbitrary.

      If Pink Diamond & Rose Quartz have seperate pages, why not give Amethyst and Purple Puma seperate pages? They are 'different people' in entirely the same sense, and in a much more comparable way than Steven and Rose are. Puma is just Amethsyt shapeshifted and taking on a different identity, but she's still the same person with the same thoughts, same memories, and same relationships. The exact same can be said for Rose & Pink.

        Loading editor
    • Sperocor wrote: If Pink Diamond & Rose Quartz have seperate pages, why not give Amethyst and Purple Puma seperate pages?

      ???

      Purple Puma / Amethyst

        Loading editor
    • wait , if pink diamond WAS already an fusion between an quartz and an diamond

        Loading editor
    • Outside of Pearl, Pink and Rose had totally different relationships.

        Loading editor
    • oh

        Loading editor
    • I'm for a SteRoPiDi in the future.

        Loading editor
    • Given we are keeping Rose Quartz in a separate page from Pink Diamond as Purple Puma is from Amethyst and Tiger Millionaire is from Steven Universe, think it might make sense to add the category Alter Ego to the Rose Quartz page?

        Loading editor
    • DanMat6288 wrote: Given we are keeping Rose Quartz in a separate page from Pink Diamond as Purple Puma is from Amethyst and Tiger Millionaire is from Steven Universe, think it might make sense to add the category Alter Ego to the Rose Quartz page?

      Added.

        Loading editor
    • But still Rose Quartz was Pink Diamond in disguise.

        Loading editor
    • Point is, none of us saw this coming, there was some foreshadowing intentionally left for us, but really, none of us fully saw this coming. So the staff of the show got the drop on us big time. Now, I blame them for spoiling the episodes after this one. Season 6 ‘cough’ ‘cough’

        Loading editor
    • ThunderJimmy wrote:
      Point is, none of us saw this coming, there was some foreshadowing intentionally left for us, but really, none of us fully saw this coming. So the staff of the show got the drop on us big time. Now, I blame them for spoiling the episodes after this one. Season 6 ‘cough’ ‘cough’

      I think a lot of us saw it coming. It's been aluded to a lot. Hell steven has memories of pink diamond and the other diamonds when no one else was around, and the mysteries about her death when they had the little trial. I think it was obvious for a lot of us.

        Loading editor
    • Arkz86 wrote:
      ThunderJimmy wrote:
      Point is, none of us saw this coming, there was some foreshadowing intentionally left for us, but really, none of us fully saw this coming. So the staff of the show got the drop on us big time. Now, I blame them for spoiling the episodes after this one. Season 6 ‘cough’ ‘cough’
      I think a lot of us saw it coming. It's been aluded to a lot. Hell steven has memories of pink diamond and the other diamonds when no one else was around, and the mysteries about her death when they had the little trial. I think it was obvious for a lot of us.

      I know what you mean. I watched a video about every episode that foreshadowed Rose Quartz being Pink Diamond. I think they left clues in the art.

        Loading editor
    • After days of thinking about this. I think Pink and Rose's page should merge by section. Pink doesn't have a lot to her and Rose takes a majority of her existence.

        Loading editor
    • also , we can do the 2nd appearance of 'mural version' for pink and rose quartz

        Loading editor
    • Can we do what?

        Loading editor
    • i mean to using , the 'Mural picture' for the 2nd appearance because rose quartz have also an mural version

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.