FANDOM


  • Like Steven owned his mother's ship, will he own his mother's palanquin when it reactivated?

      Loading editor
    • Yes, everything his mother owned Steven now owns.

        Loading editor
    • Including the Earth. Steven is the ruler of the earth now. All bow to the great and powerful lord Steven Universe!

        Loading editor
    • Thanosgem wrote: Including the Earth. Steven is the ruler of the earth now. All bow to the great and powerful lord Steven Universe!

      That's sounds promising.

        Loading editor
    • But wait, when Pink Diamond faked her shattering, she abandoned everything in order to be with the Crystal Gems. So technically, Steven won't inherit everything unless they declare Pink's renouncation null and void and restore her power. Then Steven Universe could inherit everything.

        Loading editor
    • Angelgreat wrote: But wait, when Pink Diamond faked her shattering, she abandoned everything in order to be with the Crystal Gems. So technically, Steven won't inherit everything unless they declare Pink's renouncation null and void and restore her power. Then Steven Universe could inherit everything.

      But, pink never actually RESIGNED as a diamond! She only faked her shattering and got rid of the persona that was pink diamond. Pink still owns her stuff and now, since Steven is her only child, he has the rights to her stuff

        Loading editor
    • Thanosgem wrote:

      Angelgreat wrote: But wait, when Pink Diamond faked her shattering, she abandoned everything in order to be with the Crystal Gems. So technically, Steven won't inherit everything unless they declare Pink's renouncation null and void and restore her power. Then Steven Universe could inherit everything.

      But, pink never actually RESIGNED as a diamond! She only faked her shattering and got rid of the persona that was pink diamond. Pink still owns her stuff and now, since Steven is her only child, he has the rights to her stuff

      Ok, let me clarify:

      1. I am trying to get some sleep, it's almost midnight.

      2. I never said that Pink Diamond resigned. I'm just saying is that after Pink Diamond faked her death, hernRose persona stop using her former items that was still on earth.

      3. The rest of of it (that wasn't on Earth) has been given to the 3 remaining diamonds, so I'm not sure they would give it all back to steven, Not just for Lars and the off colors coming to Homeworld, defeating the diamondd, and having pinks former court defect and join the Crystal Gems, just that the diamonds might think it's important.

        Loading editor
    • Angelgreat wrote:

      Thanosgem wrote:

      Angelgreat wrote: But wait, when Pink Diamond faked her shattering, she abandoned everything in order to be with the Crystal Gems. So technically, Steven won't inherit everything unless they declare Pink's renouncation null and void and restore her power. Then Steven Universe could inherit everything.

      But, pink never actually RESIGNED as a diamond! She only faked her shattering and got rid of the persona that was pink diamond. Pink still owns her stuff and now, since Steven is her only child, he has the rights to her stuff

      Ok, let me clarify:

      1. I am trying to get some sleep, it's almost midnight.

      2. I never said that Pink Diamond resigned. I'm just saying is that after Pink Diamond faked her death, hernRose persona stop using her former items that was still on earth.

      3. The rest of of it (that wasn't on Earth) has been given to the 3 remaining diamonds, so I'm not sure they would give it all back to steven, Not just for Lars and the off colors coming to Homeworld, defeating the diamondd, and having pinks former court defect and join the Crystal Gems, just that the diamonds might think it's important.

      Ok, I see what you’re saying. The diamonds want to show their power. By giving Steven his belongings, they would make him a diamond and rise to further power having 4 diamonds instead of 3. Then, belief in their power and ways would rise and they would be even more powerful. If gems believe in them, then they can get more successful workers and everything gets even better for the diamonds. It benefits to give it to Steven

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.