FANDOM


  • I personally don't think that lapidot should become a thing because Peridot is more of a friend. Tell me your thoughts, but i dunno, it just doesn't seem right. Especially because lapis was fused with jasper for months. Its gonna happen, but it doesn't feel normal. Anyway, this is probably how is gonna play out: Lapis is thinking that she will never fuse again (Because of jasper and all that.) and then peridot says "Oh you can fuse with me, jasper is gone, lets give it a second chance". Anyway, thats my rant. Please tell me your opinion.

      Loading editor
    • LAPIDOT! Make lapidot a thing! Let's see Lapis Lazuli and Peridot fuse! LAPIDOT! It will fight the diamonds! It and Bismuth will help rescue Steven Universe! LAPIDOT! It's the end of White Diamond! The Crystal Gems will reform once again for Steven Universe! LAPIDOT! Oh no it's the MegaDiamond! We need another ship to defeat white diamond! LAPIDOT! Oh here comes the Sun Incinerator! Lars and the off colors come to rescue everyone! LAPIDOT! Blue and Yellow Defeat White Diamond! They sacarfise their lives to save their former rivals! LAPIDOT! Oh no they got shattered! There's no time to mourn as we might become next! LAPIDOT! It's time to go home! Let's get away from Homeworld and White Diamond forever! LAPIDOT!

        Loading editor
    • Angelgreat wrote: LAPIDOT! Make lapidot a thing! Let's see Lapis Lazuli and Peridot fuse! LAPIDOT! It will fight the diamonds! It and Bismuth will help rescue Steven Universe! LAPIDOT! It's the end of White Diamond! The Crystal Gems will reform once again for Steven Universe! LAPIDOT! Oh no it's the MegaDiamond! We need another ship to defeat white diamond! LAPIDOT! Oh here comes the Sun Incinerator! Lars and the off colors come to rescue everyone! LAPIDOT! Blue and Yellow Defeat White Diamond! They sacarfise their lives to save their former rivals! LAPIDOT! Oh no they got shattered! There's no time to mourn as we might become next! LAPIDOT! It's time to go home! Let's get away from Homeworld and White Diamond forever! LAPIDOT!

      Wowthatsbeautiful
        Loading editor
    • Eh I prefer Pearlapis and Amedot tbh

        Loading editor
    • I think Lapis and Peridot will always remain as just friends, and as for fusion... it might not happen for a very long time.

      But I do think it will happen, and the situation will be one where their powers are both needed but separately they can't get everything to work. The need will be dire and Peridot will be frustrated at her own lack of familiarity with her metal powers (she's only just discovered them relative to the lifespan of a Gem) and Lapis will try to hesitantly suggest fusion only to flinch away from it at the last second. Peridot will guess what she tried to say and tell Lapis that such an solution would probably work, but she won't do it unless Lapis is SURE. They might then fuse or not.

      If they then find a way to work it out without fusing, but the conversation would set up Lapis' consideration of the idea for future.

      If fusion is used for relationships, theirs will be one of a close platonic one. A mutual support bond between two friends who have both suffered in ways they've begun to come to terms with and move past (Lapis' is obvious, but I think Peridot's status as an Era 2 Gem is the reason she's so boastful because she's unsure of being 'good enough'), and one that couldn't happen before Lapis ran away with the Barn because as we saw in that episode, Peridot was doing all the supporting and Lapis wasn't doing her part.

        Loading editor
    • i like the gems all as friends, i don't see why they'd be in any romantic relationship

        Loading editor
    • Stop it get some help boooeeeiii
        Loading editor
    • To Piierogii and Sharayna, DONT INSULT ME!

        Loading editor
    • Where

        Loading editor
    • What

        Loading editor
    • Sharayna wrote:
      Stop it get some help boooeeeiii

      Who is this even directed at

      [EDIT] Some of yall are weirdos lmao

        Loading editor
    • Mango-Pango wrote:
      Sharayna wrote:
      Stop it get some help boooeeeiii
      Who is this even directed at

      Your mom,

        Loading editor
    • Mango-Pango wrote:
      Sharayna wrote:
      Stop it get some help boooeeeiii
      Who is this even directed at

      Your dad.

        Loading editor
    • Based on the recent posts, I take it nobody cares about the actually Lapidot discussion anymore.

        Loading editor
    • Let's close this down before Blue comes back with her 'emotional temper tantrum' now.

        Loading editor
    • Angelgreat wrote: Let's close this down before Blue comes back with her 'emotional temper tantrum' now.

      I think that’s a bit dramatic.

        Loading editor
    • Nathaniel.swindell wrote:

      Angelgreat wrote: Let's close this down before Blue comes back with her 'emotional temper tantrum' now.

      I think that’s a bit dramatic.

      Still, it's safe to just close this threae.

        Loading editor
    • Closing threads is a feature specific to administrators and staff members. Please stop requesting to close threads you have not created.

        Loading editor
    • Angelgreat
      Angelgreat removed this reply because:
      I'm not trying to be blocked.
      04:10, January 16, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • Sharayna wrote:
      Closing threads is a feature specific to administrators and staff members. Please stop requesting to close threads you have not created.

      Alright, I'll stop.

        Loading editor
    • the way this thread escalated tho. But seriously, its quite obvious that theres something more between these two than just having any normal type of friendship. It shows in the lengths one of thems willing to go through for the other. And i dont think youll be this invested in that one particular friend that much without having at least the tiniest bit of romantic affection for them.

        Loading editor
    • Can people in this fandom act normal for once? No?

        Loading editor
    • Drew3478 wrote: Can people in this fandom act normal for once? No?

      I ask myself this every day

        Loading editor
    • Piierogii wrote:

      Drew3478 wrote: Can people in this fandom act normal for once? No?

      I ask myself this every day

      If you dont like how we act then why are you a Bureaucat

        Loading editor
    • Can we just get back to talking about the actual topic please?

        Loading editor
    • Yellowmoshi wrote:

      Piierogii wrote:

      Drew3478 wrote: Can people in this fandom act normal for once? No?

      I ask myself this every day

      If you dont like how we act then why are you a Bureaucat

      I ask myself this every day

        Loading editor
    • Piierogii wrote:

      Yellowmoshi wrote:

      Piierogii wrote:

      Drew3478 wrote: Can people in this fandom act normal for once? No?

      I ask myself this every day
      If you dont like how we act then why are you a Bureaucat
      I ask myself this every day

      You said the same thing twice.

        Loading editor
    • Let's all be friends and have nice civil discussions :)

        Loading editor
    • I, personally, do not like Lapidot

        Loading editor
    • Sharayna wrote:
      I, personally, do not like Lapidot

      If you don't like it, then why didn't you close it.

        Loading editor
    • Do you really think that admins can close a thread just because they don't like the topic of the thread?

        Loading editor
    • Navid 1600 wrote:
      Do you really think that admins can close a thread just because they don't like the topic of the thread?

      Sure they can. But they shouldn't.

        Loading editor
    • Okay since some people aren't able to catch on to something so clearly laid out in front of them I'll put it bluntly.

      KEEP THE THREAD ON TOPIC

        Loading editor
    • Sharayna wrote: Okay since some people aren't able to catch on to something so clearly laid out in front of them I'll put it bluntly.

      KEEP THE THREAD ON TOPIC

      AMEN SISTER AMEN AMEN AMEN

        Loading editor
    • Omg I'd love if that happened!!!

      Anyway I'm not very fond of Lapidot because Lapis can be uncaring of Peridot and I just don't really get why they'd be in a relationship

        Loading editor
    • Since NOBODY seems interested in discussing the topic, I will do it. I think Lapidot will eventually happen. It would likely be peridots first fusion, if possibly only. I feel like it will be inevitable

        Loading editor
    • I'm not clear on exactly what happened, but apparently this topic (Lapidot) was at least a small part of the reason Lauren Zuke left the show. I don't know if it is true, but one story is that Lauren and Rebecca disagreed about developing a Lapis/Peridot relationship.

      In any case, if one is talking simply about a Lapidot fusion, I think it is very likely to happen eventually. On the other hand if one is talking about a serious Lapis/Peridot relationship, I don't think that will happen. Of course it is all up to Rebecca.

        Loading editor
    • Ronaldo Smith wrote: I'm not clear on exactly what happened, but apparently this topic (Lapidot) was at least a small part of the reason Lauren Zuke left the show. I don't know if it is true, but one story is that Lauren and Rebecca disagreed about developing a Lapis/Peridot relationship.

      In any case, if one is talking simply about a Lapidot fusion, I think it is very likely to happen eventually. On the other hand if one is talking about a serious Lapis/Peridot relationship, I don't think that will happen. Of course it is all up to Rebecca.

      Wait, Lauren really left for that reason?

        Loading editor
    • Nathaniel.swindell wrote:

      Ronaldo Smith wrote: I'm not clear on exactly what happened, but apparently this topic (Lapidot) was at least a small part of the reason Lauren Zuke left the show. I don't know if it is true, but one story is that Lauren and Rebecca disagreed about developing a Lapis/Peridot relationship.

      In any case, if one is talking simply about a Lapidot fusion, I think it is very likely to happen eventually. On the other hand if one is talking about a serious Lapis/Peridot relationship, I don't think that will happen. Of course it is all up to Rebecca.

      Wait, Lauren really left for that reason?

      I don't know for sure, but that is one rumor.

        Loading editor
    • Sharayna
      Sharayna removed this reply because:
      offtopic
      01:44, January 21, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • Sharayna
      Sharayna removed this reply because:
      01:44, January 21, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • Sharayna
      Sharayna removed this reply because:
      01:44, January 21, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • Anyways, back to the main topic. Honestly, I don't think Lapidot will get together at least not now. I think they should be friends first then later it can become something more

        Loading editor
    • Steven Bomb 17 wrote: Anyways, back to the main topic. Honestly, I don't think Lapidot will get together at least not now. I think they should be friends first then later it can become something more

      Yeah. Too much is going on at the moment, with all the diamonds and homeworld. Adding in a fusion of those two right now would be too much too handle with everything else.

        Loading editor
    • It should be a fusion. Just a fusion. not like ruby and sapphire where they love each other but just a fusion.

        Loading editor
    • Why do all threads about shipping need to include arguments?

      Anyways, here's my opinion: I personally don't believe that Peridot will end up fusing with anyone, but who knows?


      My main theory is that if they do fuse, it will be in the show finale (with Bismuth), as the Temple Fusion will probably be revealed and hey, you can't leave Lapis, Peridot, and Bismuth out of it.


      As for Lapidot, I guess I kind of ship them, but I prefer them more as close friends. They obviously care a lot about each other but I don't see a reason for romance to be involved.

        Loading editor
    • Solstice the Icewing wrote:
      Why do all threads about shipping need to include arguments?

      Anyways, here's my opinion: I personally don't believe that Peridot will end up fusing with anyone, but who knows?


      My main theory is that if they do fuse, it will be in the season finale (with Bismuth), as the Temple Fusion will probably be revealed and hey, you can't leave Lapis, Peridot, and Bismuth out of it.


      As for Lapidot, I guess I kind of ship them, but I prefer them more as close friends. They obviously care a lot about each other but I don't see a reason for romance to be involved.

      If they fuse, it will bring them closer like Ruby and Sapphire

        Loading editor
    • I'm all for the idea, but it's been implied that Peridot is ace, in which case she probably won't fuse (but if she isn't, I don't think she'd be that ready to fuse anyways.)

        Loading editor
    • Sharayna
      Sharayna removed this reply because:
      offtopic
      01:44, January 21, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • Angelgreat wrote:
      LAPIDOT! Make lapidot a thing! Let's see Lapis Lazuli and Peridot fuse! LAPIDOT! It will fight the diamonds! It and Bismuth will help rescue Steven Universe! LAPIDOT! It's the end of White Diamond! The Crystal Gems will reform once again for Steven Universe! LAPIDOT! Oh no it's the MegaDiamond! We need another ship to defeat white diamond! LAPIDOT! Oh here comes the Sun Incinerator! Lars and the off colors come to rescue everyone! LAPIDOT! Blue and Yellow Defeat White Diamond! They sacarfise their lives to save their former rivals! LAPIDOT! Oh no they got shattered! There's no time to mourn as we might become next! LAPIDOT! It's time to go home! Let's get away from Homeworld and White Diamond forever! LAPIDOT!

      I predicted greater. Check this out: https://www.deviantart.com/legognocchi101/art/Neodymium-781435109

        Loading editor
    • Emperor helmet
      Emperor helmet removed this reply because:
      Mistake
      04:07, January 21, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • Bisdot FTW

        Loading editor
    • They can fuse and still be friends if Steven fused because of romantic attraction then this would not be a kid's show

        Loading editor
    • I ship Lapis and Lars, kill me

        Loading editor
    • Also ive created a monster

        Loading editor
    • Does anyone know what gem MIGHT be the result of Lapis and Peridot fusing?

        Loading editor
    • Maybe Amazonite, Spectrolite, Larimar (though there's already a non-fusion one), or Turquiose 

      Those would be my best guesses, but who knows.

        Loading editor
    • I searched them all up and so far I like amazonite the best

        Loading editor
    • Romantic or not, I don't find it likely that Lapis is going to fuse with anyone. After all the trauma she went through with Jasper, I can't imagine her being comfortable with fusion, no matter who it's with.

      I guess that's not really related to Lapidot, though.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah, and Peridot is shown to be uncomforatble with it too. I honestly don't think a Lapidot fusion is going to happen, and if it is, it will be in the show's actual finale.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.