FANDOM


    • Well, obviously pissed off cause they've been lying to us this whole time

        Loading editor
    • Good, so I can have another big excuse to hate cartoon network.

        Loading editor
    • Angelgreat wrote:
      I would be disappointed.

      me too

        Loading editor
    • I think it's too late at this point to cancel the movie


      Plus CN aren't monsters

        Loading editor
    • But if they did thought I would not be really disappointed becuase I thought Change Your Mind was a great season finale

        Loading editor
    • KingLBJ23 wrote:
      Well, obviously pissed off cause they've been lying to us this whole time

      Me too

        Loading editor
    • PinkSuperStar wrote:
      KingLBJ23 wrote:
      Well, obviously pissed off cause they've been lying to us this whole time
      Me too

      kind of me 3 becuase I thought that change your mind was a AWESOME eepisode

        Loading editor
    • Though, obviously they wont, we have the 4 hiatus for them to work on the movie and probably new episodes, they already have a ton of storyboards for the movie.. So, there is a low chance that the movie will be cancelled, that would be a waste of their time

        Loading editor
    • tru

        Loading editor
    • i would feel……………………………………………………meh. i have other shows in my life that i'm a fan of. anyway, i don't know if change your mind is the series finale or not. we already have the news that there's going to be a season 6.

        Loading editor
    • CN makes terrible choices most of the time but they're not stupid, they obviously wouldn't do that. If they did that then I would be annoyed but not too surprised.

        Loading editor
    • Angelgreat wrote:
      I would be disappointed.

      Same.

        Loading editor
    • I don't think so. I saw Steven's mother's old leg ship sits on the Temple which means it's not the end, so maybe in season 6 that Steven and the Crystal Gems along with Greg and Connie's parents will travel in outer space to explore strange new worlds to seek out new life and new civilizations in the entire galaxy and the entire universe

        Loading editor
    • I would be disappointed. That would be undeniable.

      But the Crewniverse would kind of have the last laugh since they did finish SU since they were prepared for this exact thing happening; meaning they weren't sure if they were getting a season 6 or not so Change your mind was kind of the series finale anyway.

        Loading editor
    • Let's be real, I would feel like an empty sack of potatoes.

      But other than that, CYM, in my opinion, doesn't work work well as a series finale even though it was designed to act like one. There are way too many loose ends that need to be tied up.

        Loading editor
    • Solstice the Icewing wrote:
      Let's be real, I would feel like an empty sack of potatoes.

      But other than that, CYM, in my opinion, doesn't work work well as a series finale even though it was designed to act like one. There are way too many loose ends that need to be tied up.

      Exactly! I'm getting tired of people insisting it should be the series finale when they don't consider the many things left unresolved. Someone was rude to me on Youtube saying I need to accept the show is "done".

      There are many things we still need to see to find out what happened after the Diamonds' redemption. Steven's family has drastically grown now that many of the old Crystal Gems have been uncorrupted, as well as the Off Colors adapting to life on Earth, Jasper's redemption, etc.

        Loading editor
    • I really think this was the end of the show and i really liked it as an end

      So it will be ok for me

      Besides, i'm waiting for news about the movie

        Loading editor
    • Jolmev wrote:
      I really think this was the end of the show and i really liked it as an end

      So it will be ok for me

      Besides, i'm waiting for news about the movie

      I am with you about the part when you said Besides, i'm waiting for news about the movie

        Loading editor
    • Why is this taking like forever for the movie? I know it’s been only 3 months but it feels like a year passed

        Loading editor
    • KingLBJ23 wrote:
      Why is this taking like forever for the movie?

      Episodes are roughly 9 minutes long (not including commerical time), and take roughly 9 months to complete production.

      Movies are typically 90 minutes long.

        Loading editor
    • Sharayna wrote:

      KingLBJ23 wrote:
      Why is this taking like forever for the movie?

      Episodes are roughly 9 minutes long (not including commerical time), and take roughly 9 months to complete production.

      Movies are typically 90 minutes long.

      Hmm, so a few years then? It’s fine. I think we’re all just numb to the hiatuses by now.

        Loading editor
    • I would be ok.

        Loading editor
    • I honestly would be half heartbroken and half annoyed. Steven Universe is my favourite Cartoon Network show, and having one less show to rant about is not great. So, in conclusion, I would be WAY too annoyed TBH.

        Loading editor
    • Even if it did happen, I'd actually be ok with it, because "Change Your Mind' can serve as the PERFECT series finale.

        Loading editor
    • I’ll be pissed of cause there was A LOT of things we haven’t found out about

        Loading editor
    • KingLBJ23 wrote:
      I’ll be pissed of cause there was A LOT of things we haven’t found out about

      Yeah and there's people wishing CYM was the series finale

        Loading editor
    • Drew3478 wrote:

      KingLBJ23 wrote:
      I’ll be pissed of cause there was A LOT of things we haven’t found out about

      Yeah and there's people wishing CYM was the series finale

      I mean, it looked like the series finale, but there are still a lot of things we need to learn like more fusion combinations, Ruby and sapphire’s new forms, jasper’s redemption arc, and the new house just to name a few

        Loading editor
    • KingLBJ23 wrote:

      Drew3478 wrote:

      KingLBJ23 wrote:
      I’ll be pissed of cause there was A LOT of things we haven’t found out about
      Yeah and there's people wishing CYM was the series finale
      I mean, it looked like the series finale, but there are still a lot of things we need to learn like more fusion combinations, Ruby and sapphire’s new forms, jasper’s redemption arc, and the new house just to name a few

      I know right? It's annoying, someone on Youtube once told me to accept the fact that the show is "over". We don't need a new arc straight away.

        Loading editor
    • Drew3478 wrote:

      KingLBJ23 wrote:

      Drew3478 wrote:

      KingLBJ23 wrote:
      I’ll be pissed of cause there was A LOT of things we haven’t found out about
      Yeah and there's people wishing CYM was the series finale
      I mean, it looked like the series finale, but there are still a lot of things we need to learn like more fusion combinations, Ruby and sapphire’s new forms, jasper’s redemption arc, and the new house just to name a few

      I know right? It's annoying, someone on Youtube once told me to accept the fact that the show is "over". We don't need a new arc straight away.

      Don't that user also realize that there's a movie coming?

        Loading editor
    • StereoTitan877 wrote:

      Don't that user also realize that there's a movie coming?

      Probably not.

        Loading editor
    • It was such a great series finale. I really would like it much better if the crew didn't go on to produce more "Steven Universe" specifically, but just create another series which takes place in this world.

      The main thing is, I'm just not sure where they go from here. Everything was wrapped up so perfectly if you ask me.
      Do they keep the same characters? Do they just connect things together somehow?
      Maybe a prequel?
      What will the movie be about?

      Lots of questions, to be sure... but more around what they will do next, not really around what has already happened. I feel like the finale truly covered everything in that respect, and all of the plotlines, at least to me, were accounted for.

        Loading editor
    • Vigorousjammer wrote:
      It was such a great series finale. I really would like it much better if the crew didn't go on to produce more "Steven Universe" specifically, but just create another series which takes place in this world.

      The main thing is, I'm just not sure where they go from here. Everything was wrapped up so perfectly if you ask me.
      Do they keep the same characters? Do they just connect things together somehow?
      Maybe a prequel?
      What will the movie be about?

      Lots of questions, to be sure... but more around what they will do next, not really around what has already happened. I feel like the finale truly covered everything in that respect, and all of the plotlines, at least to me, were accounted for.

      What about Jasper or Emerald?

        Loading editor
    • Sharayna wrote:
      KingLBJ23 wrote:
      Why is this taking like forever for the movie?
      Episodes are roughly 9 minutes long (not including commerical time), and take roughly 9 months to complete production.

      Movies are typically 90 minutes long.

      Me: *sees that runtime is revealed*

      Also me: *Sees this reply* AHHHHHHHHHHH

        Loading editor
    • The show can't get any better. I would be okay with it.

        Loading editor
    • DavidCartoons wrote: The show can't get any better. I would be okay with it.

      You know, you can keep your soon-to-be controversial opinion to yourself

        Loading editor
    • StereoTitan877 wrote:

      DavidCartoons wrote: The show can't get any better. I would be okay with it.

      You know, you can keep your soon-to-be controversial opinion to yourself

      Nah, let it be there.

        Loading editor
    • TheArtist'sVoid11 wrote:

      StereoTitan877 wrote:

      DavidCartoons wrote: The show can't get any better. I would be okay with it.

      You know, you can keep your soon-to-be controversial opinion to yourself

      Nah, let it be there.

      Sure, hopefully no one would try to atleast battle it

        Loading editor
    • StereoTitan877 wrote:

      TheArtist'sVoid11 wrote:

      StereoTitan877 wrote:

      DavidCartoons wrote: The show can't get any better. I would be okay with it.

      You know, you can keep your soon-to-be controversial opinion to yourself

      Nah, let it be there.

      Sure, hopefully no one would try to atleast battle it

      I hope so.

        Loading editor
    • This is scary, The Movie can be cancelled in any times CN want to.....

        Loading editor
    • Teksab wrote:
      This is scary, The Movie can be cancelled in any times CN want to.....

      Why should they?

        Loading editor
    • KingLBJ23 wrote:
      Teksab wrote:
      This is scary, The Movie can be cancelled in any times CN want to.....
      Why should they?

      Yeah, why should they?

        Loading editor
    • Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, I do not the movie to be cancelled

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.