FANDOM


  • Put the gem right there and ill make a char for you

      Loading editor
    • Rhodochrosite

        Loading editor
    • Bloodstone.

        Loading editor
    • Jaydom Studios wrote:
      Rhodochrosite
      Rhodochrosite

        Loading editor
    • Hublijhar wrote:
      Bloodstone.
      Img002

        Loading editor
    • Almandine

        Loading editor
    • I like my version better.
      Artflow 201505022015 (1)

      Sorry..

        Loading editor
    • Obsidian is one of the many fabled dragon-gems that have been said to be fake. he, unlike gems, doesn't wear clothing, but has special coloring features. the spikes on his back are jagged, and a purple/violet color. His gem is on his wing, and has a jagged horn on his head of the same color of his spikes. his whole body is jagged, and rough. the parts other than his horns and spikes are a deathening black. (Lol I just told u how to make him... :P soz about the really long desc.)

        Loading editor
    • Rhyolite (it's the name of a volcanic rock and a old Wild West ghost town)

        Loading editor
    • Hublijhar wrote:
      I like my version better.
      Artflow 201505022015 (1)

      Sorry..

      That does not look like a gem, it looks like the...
      Wither

      ... yeah


        Loading editor
    • PearlMoon wrote:
      Almandine
      Img20150503 08132227

        Loading editor
    • PikminKnight167 wrote:

      Hublijhar wrote:
      I like my version better.
      Artflow 201505022015 (1)

      Sorry..

      That does not look like a gem, it looks like the...
      Wither

      ... yeah


      It's corrupt, and the Whither was partial inspiration.

        Loading editor
    • Chocolatespyro wrote:
      Obsidian is one of the many fabled dragon-gems that have been said to be fake. he, unlike gems, doesn't wear clothing, but has special coloring features. the spikes on his back are jagged, and a purple/violet color. His gem is on his wing, and has a jagged horn on his head of the same color of his spikes. his whole body is jagged, and rough. the parts other than his horns and spikes are a deathening black. (Lol I just told u how to make him... :P soz about the really long desc.)
      Img20150503 08382226

        Loading editor
    • Can you do my Gemsona, Light Topaz. He has spiky yellow hair, a yellow suit and his gem is on his right arm.

        Loading editor
    • ShadowRoseWarrior wrote:
      Rhyolite (it's the name of a volcanic rock and a old Wild West ghost town)
      Img20150503 08523744

        Loading editor
    • Zoisite

        Loading editor
    • Could you do Fire Opal?

        Loading editor
    • LightTopazTheGem wrote:
      Can you do my Gemsona, Light Topaz. He has spiky yellow hair, a yellow suit and his gem is on his right arm.
      Img20150503 09111196

        Loading editor
    • Jaydom Studios wrote:
      Zoisite
      Img20150503 09205503

        Loading editor
    • Hublijhar wrote:
      Could you do Fire Opal?
      Img20150503 09351023

        Loading editor
    • Moonstone Pls

        Loading editor
    • Wow.

        Loading editor
    • thorium

        Loading editor
    • I'll go ahead and throw in Grandidierite for keks.

        Loading editor
    • Chocolatespyro wrote:
      Moonstone Pls
      Img20150510 16175322

        Loading editor
    • Pichoid wrote:
      thorium

      Isn't a gem but here
      Img20150510 16192322
        Loading editor
    • Sharayna wrote:
      I'll go ahead and throw in Grandidierite for keks.
      Img20150510 16202538

        Loading editor
    • Dragon Opal (Type of Opal)

        Loading editor
    • Chocolatespyro wrote:
      Dragon Opal (Type of Opal)


      I already have dragon opal as one of my gemsonas

        Loading editor
    • Oh... wel then... hmmmmmmmm..... how about Benitoite? Dunno if you have that one already or not

        Loading editor
    • GoldenKnight10 wrote:
      Sharayna wrote:
      I'll go ahead and throw in Grandidierite for keks.
      Img20150510 16202538

      Not very Grand, kind of small.

        Loading editor
    • Chocolatespyro wrote:
      Oh... wel then... hmmmmmmmm..... how about Benitoite? Dunno if you have that one already or not

      I will get to that one in idk... 3 hours, i am at school

        Loading editor
    • Do serendibite.

        Loading editor
    • Sharayna wrote:
      Do serendibite. 

      Same with ChoclateSpyro's wait 3 hours

        Loading editor
    • Okayyyyy

        Loading editor
    • Aquamarine. I'm sure you've seen her before.

        Loading editor
    • Black Pearl, he's evil so don't go easy on making him look scary, BTW his real name is Darkius. He's also got a claw sort of weapon, like Freddy Krueger, his gem is located on the top of his right hand, like his gemstone, he has pitch-black skin, his outfit of choice is a black hoodie, dark jeans , and a sort of Air-Jordan/Hightop hybrid of shoes, {P.s Don't bother showing his face}

        Loading editor
    • Pretty sure this thread is closed now, there has been no reply for over 20 days.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah, I Know

        Loading editor
    • What a simple answer..

        Loading editor
    • who wants to play role play??

        Loading editor
    • Here..? Why not in another page?

        Loading editor
    • Emerald

        Loading editor
    • I have a gemsona named Aquamarine. You could try drawing her.
      Aquamarine Ref

      Aquamarine's Ref

        Loading editor
    • These are all great drawins you guys are making. That's all I wanted to say, keep up the good work!

        Loading editor
    • DepleatingHearts wrote:
      These are all great drawins you guys are making. That's all I wanted to say, keep up the good work!

      Tbh I picked Aquamarine's colours randomly. As long as it was a shade of blue, I added it. lol

        Loading editor
    • Kittygalore123 wrote:
      I have a gemsona named Aquamarine. You could try drawing her.
      Aquamarine Ref

      Aquamarine's Ref

      Why is she so skinny.

        Loading editor
    • Iolite

        Loading editor
    • Jaydom Studios wrote:
      Kittygalore123 wrote:
      I have a gemsona named Aquamarine. You could try drawing her.
      Aquamarine Ref

      Aquamarine's Ref

      Why is she so skinny.

      She's based off of Pearl.

        Loading editor
    • black opal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

        Loading editor
    • SapphireRedo

      Some reference~

      Sapphire. :3

        Loading editor
    • Black Pearl {Male}, Try To Make Him With Grey Slacks,A Black Hoodie, And White High-tops, His Gem Weapon Is A Claw :3

        Loading editor
    • I have my Gemsonas, I have a picture I made of Black Onyx,
      HNI 0041

      And I made three more for a Rp! (Fusion Gem, soo...)

      By using the power of copy-paste, I give you the thing I made in the Rp!

      Name: Unakite

      Race: Gem Fusion (Made from Red Jasper and Green Epidote)

      Gemstone: Red Jasper located on back, Green Epidote located on chest.

      Appearace: Reddish green skin, Short, red caged skirt, Green cropped tank top, Long hair down to feet, same color as skin, but with more red, Long boots that are same color as skin, but with more green, Four arms, Top arm pair has red gloves, Bottem pair has green gloves.

      Red Jasper's Appearance: Red skin, wears a princess-style casual dress, with no sleeves and a caged skirt,  red gloves up to elbows, short red boots, hair longer then her hight.

      Green Epidote's Appearance: Green skin, green cropped tank top, green leggings, green hi-top sneakers, short, green fingerless gloves, hair up to sholders.

      Weapon: Magic Spear; Red Jasper has a Magic Wand, Green Epidote has a Katana.

      Unique Abilities: Red Jasper has wings, and super speed. Green Epidote has future vision.

      Backstory: Red Jasper and Green Epidote are in a romantic relationship, with Red Jasper acting more girly, while Green Epidote is more tomboyish. Unakite would rather be neutral, but now entirely opposing Homeworld, Trying hard to restore Earth back to it's formor glory.

      So, I would like to see other people's drawings of these charactors. (But I've heard reddish-green is an impossible color, soo... good luck with that!)

        Loading editor
    • Img20150715 07433159
      Kittygalore123 wrote:
      I have a gemsona named Aquamarine. You could try drawing her.
      Aquamarine Ref

      Aquamarine's Ref


        Loading editor
    • LiviTheTepig wrote:
      I have my Gemsonas, I have a picture I made of Black Onyx,
      HNI 0041
      And I made three more for a Rp! (Fusion Gem, soo...)

      By using the power of copy-paste, I give you the thing I made in the Rp!

      Name: Unakite

      Race: Gem Fusion (Made from Red Jasper and Green Epidote)

      Gemstone: Red Jasper located on back, Green Epidote located on chest.

      Appearace: Reddish green skin, Short, red caged skirt, Green cropped tank top, Long hair down to feet, same color as skin, but with more red, Long boots that are same color as skin, but with more green, Four arms, Top arm pair has red gloves, Bottem pair has green gloves.

      Red Jasper's Appearance: Red skin, wears a princess-style casual dress, with no sleeves and a caged skirt,  red gloves up to elbows, short red boots, hair longer then her hight.

      Green Epidote's Appearance: Green skin, green cropped tank top, green leggings, green hi-top sneakers, short, green fingerless gloves, hair up to sholders.

      Weapon: Magic Spear; Red Jasper has a Magic Wand, Green Epidote has a Katana.

      Unique Abilities: Red Jasper has wings, and super speed. Green Epidote has future vision.

      Backstory: Red Jasper and Green Epidote are in a romantic relationship, with Red Jasper acting more girly, while Green Epidote is more tomboyish. Unakite would rather be neutral, but now entirely opposing Homeworld, Trying hard to restore Earth back to it's formor glory.

      So, I would like to see other people's drawings of these charactors. (But I've heard reddish-green is an impossible color, soo... good luck with that!)

      Img20150715 07450001

      black onyx


        Loading editor
    • DJrocks465 wrote:
      Black Pearl, he's evil so don't go easy on making him look scary, BTW his real name is Darkius. He's also got a claw sort of weapon, like Freddy Krueger, his gem is located on the top of his right hand, like his gemstone, he has pitch-black skin, his outfit of choice is a black hoodie, dark jeans , and a sort of Air-Jordan/Hightop hybrid of shoes, {P.s Don't bother showing his face}
      Img20150715 07462508

        Loading editor
    • Img20150715 08511755
      LiviTheTepig wrote:
      I have my Gemsonas, I have a picture I made of Black Onyx,
      HNI 0041
      And I made three more for a Rp! (Fusion Gem, soo...)

      By using the power of copy-paste, I give you the thing I made in the Rp!

      Name: Unakite

      Race: Gem Fusion (Made from Red Jasper and Green Epidote)

      Gemstone: Red Jasper located on back, Green Epidote located on chest.

      Appearace: Reddish green skin, Short, red caged skirt, Green cropped tank top, Long hair down to feet, same color as skin, but with more red, Long boots that are same color as skin, but with more green, Four arms, Top arm pair has red gloves, Bottem pair has green gloves.

      Red Jasper's Appearance: Red skin, wears a princess-style casual dress, with no sleeves and a caged skirt,  red gloves up to elbows, short red boots, hair longer then her hight.

      Green Epidote's Appearance: Green skin, green cropped tank top, green leggings, green hi-top sneakers, short, green fingerless gloves, hair up to sholders.

      Weapon: Magic Spear; Red Jasper has a Magic Wand, Green Epidote has a Katana.

      Unique Abilities: Red Jasper has wings, and super speed. Green Epidote has future vision.

      Backstory: Red Jasper and Green Epidote are in a romantic relationship, with Red Jasper acting more girly, while Green Epidote is more tomboyish. Unakite would rather be neutral, but now entirely opposing Homeworld, Trying hard to restore Earth back to it's formor glory.

      So, I would like to see other people's drawings of these charactors. (But I've heard reddish-green is an impossible color, soo... good luck with that!)


        Loading editor
    • GoldenKnight10 wrote:
      Img20150715 08511755
      LiviTheTepig wrote:
      I have my Gemsonas, I have a picture I made of Black Onyx,
      HNI 0041
      And I made three more for a Rp! (Fusion Gem, soo...)

      By using the power of copy-paste, I give you the thing I made in the Rp!

      Name: Unakite

      Race: Gem Fusion (Made from Red Jasper and Green Epidote)

      Gemstone: Red Jasper located on back, Green Epidote located on chest.

      Appearace: Reddish green skin, Short, red caged skirt, Green cropped tank top, Long hair down to feet, same color as skin, but with more red, Long boots that are same color as skin, but with more green, Four arms, Top arm pair has red gloves, Bottem pair has green gloves.

      Red Jasper's Appearance: Red skin, wears a princess-style casual dress, with no sleeves and a caged skirt,  red gloves up to elbows, short red boots, hair longer then her hight.

      Green Epidote's Appearance: Green skin, green cropped tank top, green leggings, green hi-top sneakers, short, green fingerless gloves, hair up to sholders.

      Weapon: Magic Spear; Red Jasper has a Magic Wand, Green Epidote has a Katana.

      Unique Abilities: Red Jasper has wings, and super speed. Green Epidote has future vision.

      Backstory: Red Jasper and Green Epidote are in a romantic relationship, with Red Jasper acting more girly, while Green Epidote is more tomboyish. Unakite would rather be neutral, but now entirely opposing Homeworld, Trying hard to restore Earth back to it's formor glory.

      So, I would like to see other people's drawings of these charactors. (But I've heard reddish-green is an impossible color, soo... good luck with that!)


      Your really good at drawing! But the onlt thing, is Red Jasper's Gem is on her back. Otherwise perfect!

        Loading editor
    • Spiritual meaning

        Loading editor
    • Tnx For Making Darkius ^_^

        Loading editor
    • GoldenKnight10 wrote:
      Img20150715 07433159
      Kittygalore123 wrote:
      I have a gemsona named Aquamarine. You could try drawing her.
      Aquamarine Ref

      Aquamarine's Ref


      Ogm noice.

        Loading editor
    • I was gonna ask for one

      *sees drawings*
      

      Never mind

        Loading editor
    • Tofu733 wrote:
      I was gonna ask for one *sees drawings*

      Never mind

      Ouch..

        Loading editor
    • WiiU screenshot TV 0142C

      Too lazy to look up a name of an actual gem

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.