FANDOM


  • MORE FUSIONS, and Steven and Connie kiss on the lips

      Loading editor
    • yes to fusions, no to the kiss

        Loading editor
    • I think we're going to have some episodes with the uncorrupted Gems, Pink Pearl backstory, some Spinel episodes, a few Homeworld episodes. Not sure what the conflict will be but I'm sure we'll know after a few episodes.

        Loading editor
    • 235210b wrote:
      MORE FUSIONS, and Steven and Connie kiss on the lips

      and one more thing I forgot to add we finally get to see Ruby and Sapphire's CYM forms look like

        Loading editor
    • CrystalMomSquad wrote:
      yes to fusions, no to the kiss

      what do you have agiance Stevonnie being a romantic relationship

        Loading editor
    • 235210b wrote:

      CrystalMomSquad wrote:
      yes to fusions, no to the kiss

      what do you have agiance Stevonnie being a romantic relationship

      they're kids

        Loading editor
    • CrystalMomSquad wrote:

      235210b wrote:


      CrystalMomSquad wrote:
      yes to fusions, no to the kiss
      what do you have agiance Stevonnie being a romantic relationship
      they're kids

      They're both teenages in the movie

        Loading editor
    • More fusions? Yes! 

      Steven and Connie kiss on the lips? Ew! No! They're kids!

        Loading editor
    • again in the movie they are both TEENAGERS

        Loading editor
    • Doesn't mean we want to see it

        Loading editor
    • I wouldn't mind a kiss from Steven and Connie but not on the lips, more like on the cheek and a hug

        Loading editor
    • Steven Bomb 17 wrote:
      I wouldn't mind a kiss from Steven and Connie but not on the lips, more like on the cheek and a hug

      so like something that happened in the movie

        Loading editor
    • Screenshot 3 (5)
        Loading editor
    • Sharayna wrote:
      Screenshot 3 (5)

      should I have not put that down because it is something that happens in the movie

        Loading editor
    • If Season 6 is before the movie then tie up the loose ends. Jasper Redemption Arc, Who oppened the chest and what contains it?, Pink Pearl and Uncorrupted Gem Backstory, How Steven got that jacket and blue shirt or whatever those loose ends are. I will gladly wait for 1 year to see Teen Steven back(and the rebranding series of SU).

      If Season 6 begins after the movie then I wanna see..

      Snake People, Rogue Gems that opposes Steven's reign, other lifeforms who hate gemkind, Origin of the Gemkind, fillers that makes sense(Steven and Connie dating, Steven getting a driver's license, Steven going to school *but I doubt it coz Gem duties*, Kevin episode, Off Colors episode) also the ones listed above.

        Loading editor
    • InazumAzure wrote:
      If Season 6 is before the movie then tie up the loose ends. Jasper Redemption Arc, Who oppened the chest and what contains it?, Pink Pearl and Uncorrupted Gem Backstory, How Steven got that jacket and blue shirt or whatever those loose ends are. I will gladly wait for 1 year to see Teen Steven back(and the rebranding series of SU).

      If Season 6 begins after the movie then I wanna see..

      Snake People, Rogue Gems that opposes Steven's reign, other lifeforms who hate gemkind, Origin of the Gemkind, fillers that makes sense(Steven and Connie dating, Steven getting a driver's license, Steven going to school *but I doubt it coz Gem duties*, Kevin episode, Off Colors episode) also the ones listed above.

      but just one moer Kevin episode right, becuse Kevin is a jerk to Stevonnie, and Steven and Connie

        Loading editor
    • 235210b wrote:
      MORE FUSIONS, and Steven and Connie kiss on the lips

      Connverse kiss 4 teh win ^v^

        Loading editor
    • 235210b wrote:

      but just one more Kevin episode right, because Kevin is a jerk to Stevonnie, and Steven and Connie

      Yeah I wanna see what Teen Steven will do to Kevin should he be jerking off again. Maybe Teen Steven giving a warning to him by punching a car or any object causing a crack.

        Loading editor
    • Ok I he is a jerk but that does not mean Steven should make in dent in his car or crack something as a warning

        Loading editor
    • InazumAzure wrote:
      235210b wrote:

      but just one more Kevin episode right, because Kevin is a jerk to Stevonnie, and Steven and Connie

      Yeah I wanna see what Teen Steven will do to Kevin should he be jerking off again. Maybe Teen Steven giving a warning to him by punching a car or any object causing a crack.

      and if anyone in the show is going to give Kevin a waring it should be Stevoonie

        Loading editor
    • i want steven to fuse with connie and we'll get to see what they look like with yellow diamond's neck. pink pearl's backstory, and our pearl's backstory. like who she belonged to before being assigned to pink. i also want the offcolors and emerald to meet and idk make up considering that steven is pink and yellow would shatter emerald. i also want to see what was inside the chest that was in lions mane. and i want lars to decorate his island in lions mane. maybe lars would go inside lion and access it that way. also i want the very origin of the diamonds, how were they made. where were they made and etc. and, ofcourse, MORE gEM FUSIoNS

        Loading editor
    • 0penPC wrote:
      i want steven to fuse with connie and we'll get to see what they look like with yellow diamond's neck. pink pearl's backstory, and our pearl's backstory. like who she belonged to before being assigned to pink. i also want the offcolors and emerald to meet and idk make up considering that steven is pink and yellow would shatter emerald. i also want to see what was inside the chest that was in lions mane. and i want lars to decorate his island in lions mane. maybe lars would go inside lion and access it that way. also i want the very origin of the diamonds, how were they made. where were they made and etc. and, ofcourse, MORE gEM FUSIoNS

      what do you mean by i want steven to fuse with connie and we'll get to see what they look like with yellow diamond's neck. Do you Steven's neck?

        Loading editor
    •  

      what do you mean by i want steven to fuse with connie and we'll get to see what they look like with yellow diamond's neck. Do you Steven's neck?

      yeah clearly since steven has changed aswell as connie i hope their fusion is different

        Loading editor
    • If it’s after the movie, then I want to see more of Homeworld, more episodes with the Off-Colours, more fusions, and some Spinel appearances.

        Loading editor
    • 235210b wrote: MORE FUSIONS, and Steven and Connie kiss on the lips

      And maybe more little Homeworld

        Loading editor
    • DetectiveAquamarine wrote:
      If it’s after the movie, then I want to see more of Homeworld, more episodes with the Off-Colours, more fusions, and some Spinel appearances.

      maybe a Spinel fusion?

        Loading editor
    • Maybe explore other characters who deserved more time to shine.

        Loading editor
    • I just want Bismuth and Biggs interactions. Or just anything for Biggs and the other uncorrupted Crystal Gems really.


      Also this might be pushing it and wishful thinking but I want Zebra Jasper to return. Because Rebecca said they haven't named themselves YET and I don't know why but that is giving me the feeling that there's at least a 1% chance of it happening.

        Loading editor
    • that would be cool

        Loading editor
    • See spinel again and see how well she's doing

        Loading editor
    • I do not want to see Zebra Jasper because A) it was a forced fusion, and it was a fusion with a corrupted gem 

        Loading editor
    • I don't think we would see that fusion again anyway as both Jasper and that other gem are uncorrupted now.

        Loading editor
    • 235210b wrote:
      I do not want to see Zebra Jasper because A) it was a forced fusion, and it was a fusion with a corrupted gem 

      also I just really fusions with Jasper in them

        Loading editor
    • I don't mind seeing another fusion involving Jasper you know after Jasper has cooled down a bit and doesn't have the unhealthy attitude towards fusion she had after being Malachite. 

        Loading editor
    • Yah i guess, so 

        Loading editor
    • Black Diamond :3

        Loading editor
    • I mean there could be a Black Diamond but the show would have to explain where she's been all this time and why she's not part of the Diamond Authority.

        Loading editor
    • Starscream1998 wrote:
      I mean there could be a Black Diamond but the show would have to explain where she's been all this time and why she's not part of the Diamond Authority.

      Yes, Black Diamond is a mistery for the serie.

        Loading editor
    • I don't want another Diamond in the show

        Loading editor
    • Fair enough.

        Loading editor
    • i wanna know who made the diamonds

        Loading editor
    • Diamond fusion.

      Pearl on a date.

      More singing. Yup, I said it. Has Connie sang? We need her to sing.

        Loading editor
    • Reddragon93 wrote: i wanna know who made the diamonds

      Me too

        Loading editor
    • Tabernac wrote: Diamond fusion.

      Pearl on a date.

      More singing. Yup, I said it. Has Connie sang? We need her to sing.

      Connie has, she and Pearl did a song together called do it for her, but I would love to here, Connie and Steven do a song together in the show again

        Loading editor
    • Ninjagofan2245 wrote:

      Tabernac wrote: Diamond fusion.

      Pearl on a date.

      More singing. Yup, I said it. Has Connie sang? We need her to sing.

      Connie has, she and Pearl did a song together called do it for her, but I would love to here, Connie and Steven do a song together in the show again

      Oh yeah...you're right.

      They should share a song. Maybe when she's on her way to go Europe to study and they have to be apart. Yup, I'm going that route in their relationship. :D :D :D

        Loading editor
    • I want to see Spinel fusion and see Jasper again.

        Loading editor
    • I posted this in another thread but I'll put it here as well:

      1. Huge deliberation on Pink Pearl; I think everyone is already dying to know about her backstory.

      2. Introduction of new long-term threat. This could be anything from a Homeworld riot to a new alien race. I just don't want the rest of the show to be more consequences of Pink Diamond.

      3. Everything Peridot. She's been completely sidelined for the past season and needs some actual screentime devoted to her.

      4. Please don't let Spinel vanish for the rest of the show.

      5. Lasting consequences of the war/corruption. This is technically a consequence of Pink, but I want more deliberation on what happened to the gems caught up in the war. The gems in Little Homeworld have stories to tell, right?

      6. New fusions; this takes the least priority on the list. Fusion is meant to be something special, and I'd appreciate new fusions but don't really need them if they don't contribute to the plot meaningfully.

        Loading editor
    • JoseTheAlien wrote:

      Also this might be pushing it and wishful thinking but I want Zebra Jasper to return. Because Rebecca said they haven't named themselves YET and I don't know why but that is giving me the feeling that there's at least a 1% chance of it happening.

      Despite what everyone says about this, I don't think it's a bad idea. Since Ocean Jasper (I think that's her name) is uncorrupted, Jasper should probably apologize for dragging her into a fight in the first place. Having Zebra Jasper appear uncorrupted would be a good way of making amends.

        Loading editor
    • That actually would be a good way to start off Jasper's character development.

        Loading editor
    • Solstice the Icewing wrote:
      I posted this in another thread but I'll put it here as well:

      1. Huge deliberation on Pink Pearl; I think everyone is already dying to know about her backstory.

      2. Introduction of new long-term threat. This could be anything from a Homeworld riot to a new alien race. I just don't want the rest of the show to be more consequences of Pink Diamond.

      3. Everything Peridot. She's been completely sidelined for the past season and needs some actual screentime devoted to her.

      4. Please don't let Spinel vanish for the rest of the show.

      5. Lasting consequences of the war/corruption. This is technically a consequence of Pink, but I want more deliberation on what happened to the gems caught up in the war. The gems in Little Homeworld have stories to tell, right?

      6. New fusions; this takes the least priority on the list. Fusion is meant to be something special, and I'd appreciate new fusions but don't really need them if they don't contribute to the plot meaningfully.

      I agree with everything on that list

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.