The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Over 6000 years ago
- Rose Quartz, Ruby, Sapphire, and Pearl are "born"/created in Gem Homeworld.
- Gems arrive on Earth and establish a colony.
6000 years ago
Over 5000 years ago
- Rose Quartz decided to rebel against her homeworld. A battle occurs at the location which would later become the Strawberry Battlefield. Many Gem Warriors fell. Rose's scabbard is lost.
- Pearl was "a few thousand years old" at the time.
Unknown Time Period
- The Galaxy Warp goes inactive.
- The Crystal Temple is constructed.
- Ruby and Sapphire decide to stay fused as Garnet.
- Amethyst is discovered at the Kindergarten and joins the Crystal Gems.
- "Nearly 200 years ago", Captain William Dewey and his crew are attacked by a gem monster and rescued by the Crystal Gems. Dewey goes on to found Beach City.
- In the summer of 1862, William Buford Buchanan, Beach City's most notorious arsonist, sets a record 335 fires. He drowns after diving into the ocean trying to evade police.
- Ocean Town is abandoned after an unspecified catastrophe.
- Greg drops out of community college to become a professional musician and tour the country. He records Space Train to the Cosmos. 
- Roughly two decades before Year 1, Greg falls in love with Rose Quartz and decides to stay in Beach City. 
- Several months later, Greg records a music video with the Crystal Gems, learns about fusion and unsuccessfully attempts to fuse with Rose Quartz.
- Greg starts growing a beard and records Let Me Drive My Van into Your Heart. 
- Over a decade before Year 1, Rose Quartz records a video for Steven. 
- Over a decade before Year 1, Rose Quartz gives up her physical form and to give birth to Steven Universe.
- Roughly 5 years before Year 1, the Aqua-Mexican restaurant goes out of business.
- Roughly 1 year before Year 1, Connie Maheswaran and Steven see each other for the first time at the Boardwalk Parade.
- The series starts with the events of Gem Glow and Laser Light Cannon.
- Dogcopter 3 premieres in February, placing the events of Lion 2: The Movie at some point during that month.
- Ocean Gem takes place on the first day of summer , placing the events in the first half of Season 1, including Beach-a-Palooza  in spring.
- Horror Club appears to have taken place around Halloween.
- Winter Forecast takes place during winter.
- Maximum Capacity takes place around Beach City's annual New Year's fireworks, marking the end of the year.
- Marble Madness takes place in early spring. The first spring buds can be seen on the trees around the Maheswarans' townhouse.
- Open Book, Story for Steven and Shirt Club take place before The Return and Jail Break.
- Full Disclosure takes place right after the events of Jail Break.
- Peridot is found during Keeping it Together, a while after the events of Full Disclosure.
- In Onion Friend, there's a schedule showing when Yellowtail will be home. Based on the crossed out dates on the chart, Onion Friend takes place at some point in June, before Yellowtail's expected return on the 25th.
Level 2 Canon
- Attack the Light takes place at an unspecified point between Fusion Cuisine and The Return, placing it in Year 1 or Year 2.
- ↑ Rose's Scabbard
- ↑ Sworn to the Sword
- ↑ Historical Friction
- ↑ http://keepbeachcityweird.tumblr.com/post/96053667036/beach-city-was-on-fire-today-the-whole
- ↑ Political Power
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 Story for Steven
- ↑ We Need to Talk
- ↑ Laser Light Cannon
- ↑ Lion 3: Straight to Video
- ↑ Bubble Buddies
- ↑ Lion 2: The Movie
- ↑ Steven and the Stevens
- ↑ http://crystal-gems.tumblr.com/post/120756108558/i-dont-know-if-you-played-the-rpg-for-su-but-it
- ↑ http://ianjq.tumblr.com/post/123939657564/now-that-all-the-season-1-episodes-are-out-could
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.