(Now on we now its obsidian so I delete her and link the gems)
|Line 43:||Line 43:|
=== "[[Historical Friction]]" ===
=== "[[Historical Friction]]" ===
In [[Steven Universe (character)|Steven]] and [[Jamie|Jamie's]] play, ''"[[Beach City or Bust]]"'', props for a
In [[Steven Universe (character)|Steven]] and [[Jamie|Jamie's]] play, ''"[[Beach City or Bust]]"'', props for a [[Minor Characters/Corrupted Gems#Unknown Giant Gem Monster|Corrupted Gem]] .
[[Obsidian]] fights with a [[Minor Characters/Corrupted Gems#Unknown Giant Gem Monster|Corrupted Gem]] resembling both the [[Centipeetle Mother]] and the [[Big Bird]].
<gallery widths="226" position="center">
The Crystal Gem fusion was later confirmed by [[Joe Johnston]] to be the original [[Obsidian (Rose fusion)|Obsidian]] (the fusion of Rose Quartz, Garnet, Amethyst, and Pearl).<ref name="johnston">[[Joe Johnston]] on [http://joethejohnston.tumblr.com/post/182249872203/is-obsidian-the-giant-fusion-from-the-tale-of Tumblr]</ref>
Fusion.png|The Crystal Gem fusion ([[Obsidian (Rose fusion)|Obsidian]]).
Historical Friction 217.png|The [[Unknown Giant Gem Monster|giant Gem Monster]].
Historical Friction 217.png|The [[Unknown Giant Gem Monster|giant Gem Monster]].
Revision as of 17:55, 1 February 2019
|This article is about Unknown Gems. You may be looking for Minor Gem Characters (with identified Gem types but no recurring roles).|
- 1 "Cheeseburger Backpack"
- 2 "Serious Steven"
- 3 "Steven the Sword Fighter"
- 4 "Sworn to the Sword"
- 5 "Keeping It Together"
- 6 "Historical Friction"
- 7 "When It Rains"
- 8 "The Answer"
- 9 "Message Received"
- 10 "Same Old World"
- 11 "Monster Reunion"
- 12 "Bismuth"
- 13 "Beta"
- 14 "Earthlings"
- 15 "Adventures in Light Distortion"
- 16 "That Will Be All"
- 17 "The Trial"
- 18 "Off Colors"
- 19 "Gemcation"
- 20 "Lars of the Stars"
- 21 "Jungle Moon"
- 22 "Your Mother and Mine"
- 23 "A Single Pale Rose"
- 24 "Now We're Only Falling Apart"
- 25 "The Question"
- 26 "Made of Honor"
- 27 "Legs From Here to Homeworld"
- 28 "Familiar"
- 29 "Together Alone"
- 30 "Change Your Mind"
- 31 Other Media
- 32 Trivia
- 33 See also
- 34 References
In Steven and Jamie's play, "Beach City or Bust", props for a Obsidian (Fusion of Garnet, Amethyst, Pearl and Rose Quartz) and a unknown Corrupted Gem Monster can be seen. Obsidian fights with a Corrupted Gem resembling both the Centipeetle Mother and the Big Bird.
There are many unknown Gems (represented in silhouettes during Garnet's flashback) in "The Answer". These Gems make up Blue Diamond's court.
|Image||Color||Gemstone (Shape, Location)||Other Info|
|Dark Burgundy||Oval; Right Elbow||She has a head shape similar to that of Topaz.|
|Teal||Tear Drop; Chest||She has pointy hair and a knee length dress. Her outfit and gem shape resemble Aquamarine's while her body type, especially her nose and slender stature, resembles that of a Pearl.|
|Sky Blue||Tear Drop; Chest||Her hair and gemstone placement are similar to that of Yellow Diamond. However, her dress, gem cut, and color in the picture are different. She also resembles an unknown Gem that appeared in "Cheeseburger Backpack". Her hair and dress resemble one of the Jades.|
|Deep Blue||Tear Drop; Back||Her body, hair, outfit, gemstone, and gemstone placement are extremely similar to that of Lapis Lazuli, presumably being of the same Gem type or the exact same gem as Lapis Lazuli who allies with the Crystal gems.|
|Blue||Unknown||She has a broken knee length dress. Details about her body, hair, and gemstone are unknown.|
|Cerulean||Rectangle; Collar||She has poofy hair in a bun, and she is wearing a dress. She is very similar to another unknown Gem that appeared in "Cheeseburger Backpack".|
|Gray-Blue (Initially Navy Blue)||Upside-Down Tear Drop; Chest||Her hair is similar to that of Dr. Maheswaran, and is also similar to an unknown Gem seen in "Cheeseburger Backpack".|
|Light Pink||Hexagon; Navel||Her hair is similar to that of Rainbow Quartz and she has a pointy nose; this unknown Gem is very similar to one seen in "Cheeseburger Backpack".|
|Pink||Square; Navel||Her hair resembles an upside-down comma, similar to that of the defending Zircon.|
|Burgundy||Rhombus; Right Eye||Her body, hair and gemstone shape are extremely similar to that of a quartz, more specifically Jasper .|
|Pink||Rhombus; Right Eye||Her body, hair and gemstone shape are extremely similar to that of a quartz, more specifically Jasper.|
|Burgundy||Circle; Chest||She is bald and very bulky, muscular, and large. She was poofed by Pearl. Her gemstone is rounded, and her shape and physique bear resemblance to Watermelon Tourmaline.|
|Hot Pink||Circle; Chest||She is bald and very bulky, muscular, and large. She was poofed by Pearl. Her gemstone is rounded, and her shape and physique bear resemblance to Watermelon Tourmaline.|
|Carnation Pink||Circle; Chest||Her hair is in a pointed "swoop", and she is wearing a robe.|
|Lavender||Unknown||Her hair is similar to that of Padparadscha and is the only Gem whose silhouette does not contain defined hips and hands. Her gemstone's shape and location are currently unknown.|
|Mauve||Oval; Left Elbow||She has hair pointed to the left and a muscular build similar to that of a Quartz. Her hair, however, is very short, a characteristic not yet seen in any Quartzes except "Skinny" Jasper (and Amethyst in Greg's flashback in "We Need to Talk").|
|Salmon||Oval; Chest||She has hair in two buns. Her body shape is similar to that of Garnet or Hessonite.|
|Lavender||Triangle; Chest||Her hair is pointed in two triangular buns and is wearing a floor length dress. This gem bears an extreme resemblance, in both body shape, gem shape and gem position, with an unknown greenish-yellow gem seen at the Era 3 Ball in "Together Alone".|
There are a few unknown Gems featured in Lapis' flashback.
There are a few unknown Gems featured in Nephrite's flashback.
Nephrite, upon being briefly uncorrupted in "Legs From Here to Homeworld", mentions her Hessonite commander.
These are the "other Crystal Gems" who were mentioned by Bismuth, except for Nephrite, who is most likely a Homeworld Gem. They appear to be her close friends. Their statuses and physical appearances are unknown.
- "Crazy Lace" - A former Crystal Gem mentioned by Bismuth. She is presumably a Crazy Lace Agate.
- "Snowflake" - A former Crystal Gem mentioned by Bismuth in. She may be a Snowflake Obsidian, a type of volcanic glass.
- Other Amethysts - Former Crystal Gems mentioned by Bismuth.
- Nephrite - A Homeworld ship pilot, mentioned by Bismuth to Pearl.
Many Corrupted Gems are seen trapped in cages in the Beta Kindergarten. Their bodies are hidden by shadows and only their glowing yellow eyes can be seen.
Additionally, Peridot mentions a Carnelian whose hole is misshaped in the Beta Kindergarten, later assumed to be Carnelian, a member of "the Famethyst" in "That Will Be All". Amethyst refers to one Gem with a thin exit hole as "skinny", later assumed to be a "Skinny" Jasper, a member of "the Famethyst" who debuted in the same episode as Carnelian.
Another Corrupted Gem can be seen in a cage. Only her two eyes and large six-clawed hand can be seen.
When Steven is adjusting the Roaming Eye's form calibration system for the Crystal Gems, a small type of Gem, possibly a Pebble or gems of the Earth and Heaven Beetle type, can briefly be seen on the panel, which subsequently alters the Crystal Gems' forms to be small.
Also, a large type of Gem, presumably Quartz, Topaz, or Bismuth can be seen.
A countless number of Rose Quartz gems appear bubbled in a room of Pink Diamond's Zoo.
The defending Zircon states that Pink Diamond's entourage did not contain any Rose Quartzes and was instead composed of several Agates and Sapphires.
Various pieces of old statues can be seen at the beginning of the episode. One appears to be a fusion of two unknown Gems, while the head of a large statue has a gemstone with the same cut as a Rose Quartz's on its forehead.
Rhodonite's components are an unknown Ruby and Pearl, while Fluorite's components are six unknown Gems.
The Rutile Twins mention in that the moment they emerged, the other Rutiles who saw them run away out of fear because of how they looked.
Morganite, an unknown Gem, is mentioned by Rhodonite. She was in charge of the two halves of Rhodonite (a Pearl and a Ruby) before she replaced them after she found out that they had fused.
During Garnet's brief flashback of the Rebellion, two unknown Gem silhouettes appear fighting Pink Diamond alongside Garnet, Pearl and Bismuth.
- On the left of the image there is a Gem with short hair around the same height of Pearl. She appears to have a thin build. Her hair is similar to the Rutile Twins' or the prosecuting Zircon's.
- On the right of the image there is a short Gem. She resembles one of the unknown Gems in "The Answer".
A group of sixty-seven elite Citrines is mentioned by Emerald to have guarded her fastest ship, the Sun Incinerator, on the docking bay of the planet Klavius 7. Lars and the Off Colors are able to successfully sneak past all of the guards in order to steal the ship. Emerald also mentions that one of the crimes Lars and the Off Colors are accused of is impersonating imperial officers in a cosmic jubilee. While pursuing the Off Colors in her Destiny Destroyer, Emerald commands her crew, who remain offscreen, to fire on the Sun Incinerator's nova thrusters.
In Stevonnie's dream, the name shown on Dr. Maheswaran (who represents Yellow Diamond in the dream)'s phone is Nephrite-XJ Cut-763. She seems to have been reluctant to begin colonizing the planet due to the presence of organic life, causing Yellow Diamond to demand her to do her job, threatening to shatter her and her crew herself otherwise. According to the silhouette on the phone, she has spiky hair.
Yellow Diamond also attempts to contact the leader of the fleet, however, Pink Diamond interrupts her, so the leader's name and appearance are never shown.
During the flashback, many Quartzes belonging to Pink Diamond appeared, emerging from their incubation in the ground alongside Rose Quartz. The silhouettes of other Quartzes, whose purple coloring suggesting they are Amethysts, are also shown working in the kindergarten. Unknown Crystal Gems also appeared in the flashback, standing alongside Rose and fighting unknown Homeworld Gems at the Ancient Sky Arena.
Near the end of the episode, Rhodonite said there will be Agates on one of Yellow Diamond's Asteroid Mines that they were heading towards.
While Steven is in Pearl's gemstone, he presumably discovered her memories of the abandoned Gem Battlefield the second Pearl sent him to. There when he fell, he saw gemstones of inactive Gems in the sand. Later in the scene when Steven comes back from Pearl's gemstone, there are many Gems that witnessed Pink Diamond's shattering. In a following scene, there is a flail-wielding white Gem that Garnet poofs, and a Gem with a sword that Pearl fights.
Three blueish-purple Quartzes (resembling Amethysts) appear in a flashback alongside Pearl, Rose Quartz, and two Topazes. They have large hair covering their eyes and a Blue Diamond insignia on their uniforms.
Ruby mentioned being surrounded by other Rubies before meeting Sapphire.
After Bismuth is unbubbled in the Burning Room, she reveals the names of several bubbled (and presumably corrupted) former Crystal Gems.
- "Tiger's Eye" - A corrupted former Crystal Gem mentioned by Bismuth, formerly bubbled in the Burning Room, currently uncorrupted. She is presumably a Quartz.
- "Larimar" - A corrupted former Crystal Gem mentioned by Bismuth (nicknamed "Little Larimar"), formerly bubbled in the Burning Room, currently uncorrupted. Her nickname implies that she is of short stature. It's possible she is the Snow Monster, as her uncorrupted form is short and light blue.
- "Beryl" - A corrupted former Crystal Gem mentioned by Bismuth, formerly bubbled in the Burning Room, currently uncorrupted.
- "Serpentine" - A corrupted former Crystal Gem mentioned by Bismuth, formerly bubbled in the Burning Room, currently uncorrupted.
Upon the arrival of Pink Diamond's ship, many Gems are seen cheering for the Diamonds. Among the Gems seen in the close-up of the crowd are a group of green Gems (possibly Era-1 Peridots), a group of short pink Gems, a group of pale blue Gems, and a group of flying Aquamarines.
Yellow Diamond is mentioned to be checking up on Citrine production reports.
Blue Diamond mentions that Pink Diamond used to call a batch of Pyrite "Fool's Gold".
There are several polygonal yellow Sentient Walls (presumably Gems or Gem-powered objects) that seem to make up the wall in the hallway leading to Yellow Diamond's Extraction Chamber. They all have a rhombus-shaped yellow gemstone on their forehead.
There is also a Sentient Statue making up part of the entryway to Blue Diamond's pool chamber. The statue is capable of blinking and has a round gemstone on their forehead, so they seem to be a Gem or a Gem-powered object like Lapis's mirror.
- Main article: Jades#Together Alone
Various types of Garnets — Demantoids, Hessonites, and Pyropes — are mentioned by Blue Diamond when she taunts Garnet. In addition, some unknown gems can be seen attending the Era 3 Ball. In addition to various Jades, Aquamarines, Amethysts, Jaspers, Rubies, and Sapphires, these blue-green gems can be seen.
|Image||Gemstone||Physical Information||Other Info|
The green Gems of this type (that are seen in "Together Alone") have their rectangular gemstones on their forehead.
|These green Gems are taller than usual, with long turtlenecks and long heads. They have no shoulder pads, and they have long wide sleeves. Their skirts have an open overskirt that drapes over, forming a triangle. They have rectangular, faceted gemstones.
||Many Gems of this type are seen at the Ball, saluting the Diamonds.|
The dark green Gems of this type (that are seen in "Together Alone") have their rectangular gemstones on the back of their left hands.
- There is a green statue-like Gem (or Gem-powered object) with a disco ball contained within it. Whether or not if this disco ball is this Gem's gemstone or not is currently unknown. This Gem appears to be floating. This Gem has large green hands with nails coated in green.
- There also seems to be various identical statue-like Gems (or Gem-powered objects) surrounding it, holding trumpet-like instruments. The size of these Gems appear to be tiny, possibly smaller than the sizes of an average Aquamarine.
Blue Diamond mentioned a Kyanite colony. Yellow Diamond mentioned two gems named Mica and Stone. Five unknown types of Quartz gems can be seen in Rose's Fountain after having been healed from corruption. They all have a different colour and pattern on their skin and have different numbers of horns on their heads which they retained from when they were corrupted.
- A white Quartz with straight blonde hair. She has two spikes on her shoulders, two teal spikes and two slightly larger blue ones, and two white spikes on her head. She wears a dark purple top with a lighter purple sheer strap which goes up to her neck.
- A light and dark grey striped Quartz with white hair and single striped horn on her head. She wears a black sleeveless top.
- A light blue Quartz with dark blue wavy hair. She has three light blue spikes on her head and wears a strapless dark grey top.
- A purple Quartz, possibly an Amethyst, with black and grey hair. She has two light purple spikes on her head and wears a strapless top which is similar to Rhodonite's. Her gemstone is located on her chest.
- A multicoloured Quartz who is larger than the others, she has thick peach hair tied back with red and yellow ribbons. Her one eye that is visible is both red and grey and she wears a black sleeveless V-neck top with dark grey lace. Her colouration makes it likely that she is Crazy Lace Agate. She also bears a strong resemblance to the Rainbow Cloud Monster from the comics.
A Gem with thick brown hair can be seen from behind talking to the healed Ice Monster, but no other details of her are shown. There is also a very large Gem with grey skin and a white shooting star pattern over her right eye and right arm. She has a circle of pointed white hair surrounding her face like a lions mane and wears a black and white short sleeved top. Her coloration makes it possible for her to be "Snowflake" (Obsidian).
An unknown reddish-pink Gem is shown in the teaser trailer for Steven Universe: The Movie, presumably serving as the film's antagonist. She has her gemstone, which appears to be heart-shaped, on her chest.
Due to what she appears to be wearing, being a similar robe to that of Holly Blue, and her hairstyle also being similar to hers, she might be Pink Agate.
There are some unknown Gems in Heap of Trouble.
There is an unknown Gem from Steven Universe: Attack the Light.
During a flashback to Hessonite's past, several unknown Gems are seen during the war.
Gems mentioned to be Citrines by Garnet can be heard guarding a door on Hessonite's warship, but they're not seen. The same Citrines believe the sounds they're hearing are the result of a Nephrite drill.
There are some unknown Gems from the Steven Universe comics.
- The unknown Quartz warrior in "Sworn to the Sword" is voiced by Michaela Dietz, implying she may be an Amethyst.
- The mineral classification of the now uncorrupted Crystal Gems are as follows (as mentioned by Bismuth):
- "Crazy Lace" is a variety of agate.
- "Tiger’s Eye" is a variety of quartz.
- "Beryl" is a rock type that includes the gems aquamarine, emerald, and morganite.
- "Serpentine" refers to different gems that come from the rock Serpentinite.
- "Larimar" refers to a variety of pectolite.
- "Snowflake" is a type of obsidian.
- Pink Diamond calling the Pyrites "Fool's Gold" is a tie to the nickname given to that rock in real life.