I've been watching since the very start of the series, and let me tell you: life since then has basically just been me continuously crying. I have stayed around the same age as Steven through nearly the entire series and related to so many of his struggles. Thank you, Rebecca Sugar.
Me and CN
Other Cartoon Network shows I love include Craig of the Creek, Victor and Valentino, Regular Show, Adventure Time, Close Enough, Mighty Magiswords, and The Amazing World of Gumball. I'm an administrator on the Craig of the Creek Wiki. You can also find me at the Victor and Valentino Wiki where I am a content moderator. You may also see me on the Close Enough Wiki.
What I do
I read articles to look for issues and missing content and try my best to add them.
- I’m a moderate left-libertarian.
- I hate the Wikia visual editor and think it should be removed.
- I enjoy cartography and actively contribute to OpenStreetMap.
- My favourite bands (best first):
- I have a YouTube channel where I’ve posted over 500 videos, most of which I’ve deleted.
- I ran a Minecraft server when I was 13 and received 21 cents in donations.
- I don’t think of myself as much of a comedian but a joke I came up with when I was twelve was stolen by George Takei.
- I have conversational Spanish-speaking skills.
- I’m an atheist.
- I’m lesbian and demiromantic.
- This means I'm not romantically attracted to anyone I don’t have a close platonic relationship with, and I’m only interested in other women.