- CSS stands for Cascading Style Sheets
- CSS describes how HTML elements (such as chat background, someone's message, or a wiki logo) are to be displayed on screen.
The wikia already has a lot of CSS by default (+ some of it is made by our wikia staff), but it's up to you if you want to change it.
basic syntax: . Thus, chat is loading a bit faster, and looks nicer in my opinion.
- NOTE: You will most likely have to change most distance values (in px).
- HTML Color Picker — http://www.w3schools.com/colors/colors_picker.asp
- How to work with the CSS selectors — http://flukeout.github.io/
It's not even the final form of this blog. You can request me to make a code you need (if it's not in the list already) and just ask questions in the comments.…
Read more >
The blog is closed. Reason — Technical Update has fixed the gif ussue.
Thank you for your attention.
So, how do You make a clear, large PNG??
All You need is Paint.NET (Windows) or Pinta (Mac OS, Linux and Windows)
1) Take a picture you want to change ↓
2) Make it bigger! (like 600% from the original size.)
3) Create a new layer for drawing (make the original layer transparent, if you want.)
4) Start to draw, use lines. (note: don't forget to turn off anti-aliasing)
Our new layer should look like this ↓
5) Paint it using the colors from the original image.
Done! Now we have a pretty good PNG for Robot Shooty Thing. (1 614 x 2 028 px)
The comments are closed.Read more >