This song is also available at Aivi & Surasshu's SoundCloud stream.
| [Rose Quartz and Greg]
What can I do
- Composed by Rebecca Sugar, Jeff Liu, and Ben Levin
- Drums by Roger "Rekcahdam" Hicks
- Electric guitar by Stemage
- Vocal Performance by Tom Scharpling (Greg) and Susan Egan (Rose)
A Word from the Composers
“What Can I Do For You” from We Need To Talk, composed by Rebecca Sugar, Jeff Liu, and Ben Levin. We worked with their musical ideas and recruited the amazing Roger “Rekcahdam” Hicks on drums and Stemage on electric guitar. Tom Sharpling (Greg) and Susan Egan (Rose) gave fantastic vocal performances!"
- This is the theme song for Rainbow Quartz.
- This is the first song Rose sings, as well as her first duet.
- This is the second duet Greg sings, the first duet is with Steven in the episode "House Guest".
- This is the first time Rainbow Quartz appears.
- At approximately 2 minutes and 30 seconds, this is the second longest song in the series, after "Stronger Than You".