Yellow Diamond appears to have a slender build. She has bright, yellow irises. Her hair is styled into what appears to be a bob-cut with two spiked tips. She seems to have a pointed, upturned nose and plump lips. Her outfit has large, pointed shoulders.
Yellow Diamond needs to see this... thing.
|—Jasper, "The Return"|
- To date, Yellow Diamond has been mentioned twice, the most recent instance being in "Cry for Help".
- In a San Diego Comic-Con clip, a silhouette of Yellow Diamond can be seen alongside Jasper, Peridot, and Lapis.
- Yellow Diamond's gemstone placement is unknown.
- Jasper and Peridot having diamonds placed around their outfits shows that she has very high authority over them.
- Diamonds are the stone of truth and victory.
- They can also represent purity, innocence and love.
- Diamond is the transparent, gemstone-quality crystalline form of carbon and it is indeed the hardest known natural substance on Earth.
- Diamonds have been known since antiquity as a “Stone of Invincibility".
- Diamond is referred to as the “king of gems", bringing merit that Yellow Diamond is a Gem of great authority over other Gems.
- The only solid substance that is known to be able to cut diamonds are other diamonds.
- Diamonds are typically known to be colorless or 'white', but the most common colors are yellow and brown.
- Diamond is the official modern birthstone for April, and it is also used as an official sixty year anniversary gemstone.